precious little angel

By EvaCastleberry

y/n is munching on some popcorn at home one night when the news flash on the tv about unknown killers on the... More

1: the darkest beginning
3: halloween..
4: police station....
5: stalker...
6: gone....
7: hide out...
8: deserted..
9: missing.....
10:....cole
11:....leaving
12:....arrival
13:...family dinner
14:....lorie
15:....first night
16....rainy morning
17....the party
18....arriving time
19...blood shed
20...an unforgettable day
21...heavily watched
22....trapped
23....day terrors
24....seduced
25...confrontation
26...doomed
27...the plan
28....away
29...slight freedom
30....the search
31...planned marriage
32....the party
33...the ceremony
34...celebration
35....proceeding
36...confusion
37....the aftermath
38...new home
39...test
40...visitors
41...max's revenge
42....family dinner
43...gender
44...news
45...shopping
46....winter babyshower
47...due date
48...delivery
49... jacqeuline

2: library..

5.9K 126 51
By EvaCastleberry

2 week time skip:

  Vehicles pass by the girl as she walks on the sidewalk to head to her destination.  Opening the door the library y/n steps inside to be greeted by the cats "awww Smokey did you miss me coming around sweet girl?" She softly cooes.  Smokey was a year old grey cat with yellow eyes and she was the gentlist cat in the library she would follow y/n mainly anywhere. 

  She wandered to the mystery thriller section. It was kind of shadowy a perfect place where she could sit down and read in peace with Smokey there to keep her company.  Her phone chimes off.

She checks it to be the app she used in her laptop, opening it upher breath nearly stops.  56 unread messages.

Unknown: "your mine....all mine my precious angel~"

"You look so peacful when your sleeping in your undies and tank top its really cute"

"My precious angel we'll meet very soon....and when we meet ill sweep you off the ground and bring you home with me..~"

"Oh my...i think i been naughty how embarrassing"

________

(New messages)

Unknown: "are you at the library my beautiful princess?"

"Im heading in right now and ill find you what do you like mystery/thriller love novels or a horror novel i can get it for you~"

  She immediately stops whatever she was doing and puts her things away along with the book she was reading.  Smokey follows after her very quickly the sound of the doorbell jingling signalled that someone else has entered the building.  Y/n hid around a corner as she spots the stranger in a dark hoodie they were moving quick.

  She hides even further as dhe watches the person in the dark hoodie run past her section.  'Now i gotta get out of here and head somewhere else' smoke meows signally the girl to pet its head.  She crouches down to pet its soft fur.  "Aww I wish I could take you with me but i cant smokey you know the rules" Smokey rubs against her leg in an affectionate way y/n sat down again completely distracted that she didnt sense someone else standing behind her.  The stranger knelt down slowly and light touches her hair.  Also to take a few pictures of her without her noticing. 

_____________________

  Taking a whiff of her scent he was beginning to go nuts for her touch against his skin.  But it was all interrupted by her as he watches her take off out of the building.  Biting his lip in excitement he watches the girl run down the street from the window.  Gently placing it against the surface his heart was racing if only he knew more about her...wait he knew where she lives.  Grabbing the favorite book y/n loved to read he made his way down the stairs where he stops to pet Smokey.  "Your a cute little kitty witty y/n loves you doesnt she??" Smokey rubs against his leg gently. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 112 12
You were just a normal girl (Sorry guys!) living with your mother in your small but quaint little cottage/house. You and your mother ran away from h...
22.2K 776 21
"Oh I..I'm I'm..?" The words wouldnt form. I backed up slowly as he cocked his head to the side, confusion on his face. Then he did the last thing I...
83.4K 2.1K 33
Everything about him was mysterious. His eyes had a cold blue color that held many stories inside of them. They held dark hidden secrets that I wishe...
22.9K 964 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...