|𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐| A creepypa...

By DAWNED_UPON

You- [Name] are a streamer. Not a twitch streamer, a dark web streamer. You stream yourself catching pedo's o... More

📷That Wasn't So Hard📷
📼Break Day📼
🎥Roomate🎥
-[Name] Information Page-
☎Tour☎
🖱Dorks🖱
-Percentages-
📟Heading Out📟
🎞Something new, something old, something sudden🎞
⌚You're a weird little fella⌚
-[Name] Lore-
💿Uh oh💿
🧭They think I'm dumb or something 🧭
📻You kiddin'?📻
⏳God, you're smitten⏳
-Percentages-
🪔Lovely🪔
🔦On another note🔦
⚰️Goop?⚰️
🪶Gateau🪶
-Moments The 'Pastas' Became Fans-
🪤Soaked and Cursed🪤
🪜Warmth🪜
🛋Bonding🛋
•Aprerance•
♣Stop that!♣
-Cannon-
🦦Visitor 🦦
🫀Sick🫀
🦇See how nice I am? 🦇
-Presentages-
🪱Check Up🪱
☄️What's This?☄️
🩻Toby🩻
🧃Ferris🧃
✦You're here✦

📠Entertaining📠

3.1K 102 171
By DAWNED_UPON

Two men walk in. Well more like strut in, with wobbling knees. I was about to say something but someone beat me to it. "Hello E.J. Are you behaving? You know what'll happen if you don't." Says the man in the dandelion colored hoodie.

E.J huh? I guess that's my stalkers name. What did that guy mean by 'you know what will happen..'? Was he gonna kill me. Doubtful. It's not that I think he's a good guy, I just think he'll never get the chance.

The group of men chat in an almost unbearable whisper. Their voices are so aggravated that it's hurting my ears. I have no idea what the dandelion hoodie guy said but, it was loud.

It was directed at 'E.J'? What the hell did he do? "STAY THE FUCK BACK!". Oh, I guess E.J got too close for comfort.

But why was he yelling, didn't he know that E.J wouldn't hurt him?

The dandelion hoodie guy kept screaming at E.J. I was to distracted by it that I didn't notice the other man that was accompanying the loud man. He has a tan leather jacket on. He was starring right at me. Mostly at my- mask? I didn't remember putting it on.

I suppose that after a while of wearing it I had just become accustomed to just putting it on before I go outside at all. " Hey, take that off will ya? You're creeping me out." He says now getting closer to the glass cage. That sounded like a total lie. What's these guys deals.

Fine. Who cares, even if these people try reveal my face to the world I could always just kill them. I do as he asks and remove the mask from my face.

Everyone in that room whipped their heads in my direction. The fuck is wrong with these guys?

"Dandelion hoodie guy" POV:

By, god.

They're captivating, E/C eyes widen with shock as they realize that we're starring at them. I can hear their heart beat slowly.

We can't help it! It's not everyday the organ eating demon drags in such a beautiful human!

How the fuck did he do that anyway? Did the boss really take pity on him and let him have a roommate. It's probably just so we don't have to 'check up on him' anymore.

What a relief. But, if such a  beautiful human is stuck in here I wouldn't mind doing all of the 'check ups on E.J' in the future.

I peel my eyes away and continue my commands at the big idiot in front of me. Shitass really thinks we didn't notice him almost bite the human. At least that's what we think happened. We only saw E.J pick them up, that's all.

It could of been just a normal hug, but knowing what this thing eats- it's a risk I don't want to take.

I let the room go into silence before walking over the the cages door and opening it up. I take one step in, and then another. Trying to pace my steps to make the human in front of me nervous.

It doesn't seem to work, because when I look up at them the expression they hold is one not of fear, but more of boredom.

"Hey, show me around your little 'area', I need an assessment of it before we can get to work on renovating it".

They stare right into my eyes oddly enough. I don't even know how they located them, I'm wearing my ski mask after all. They give a proper nod, and walk into the- disgusting hallway.

Yikes, when was the last time E.J cleaned up in here? Slob. I can only imagine what caused this mess.

We reach a room at the end of the hallway. The room was definitely nothing special. It was covered in the same vintage wallpaper as the hallway, and E.Js room. However, unlike E.Js room, there was only a single tattered mattress in the corner of the room.

Damn, they've only been here a day, and this is the impression they get from us? This isn't good. They shouldn't sleep here, they might catch a cold. I know E.J is a doctor and all but, will they want to be treated by some freak?

Wait one second, why aren't they talking? You can't hear beyond the door to E.Js room, for 'reasons'. So I have no idea if they've lost their voice or something.

"This may seem strange but, I need you to confirm who you are to me". I know who they are. Their [Name], a dark web streamer. They hide their identity to the world. I don't blame them for killing those monsters, I honestly have donated to them before, and have been active in their chat multiple times. Heck, everyone in this house has at least seen one of their streams.

We found out about them because BEN showed us their live stream one time, and how to get to it. I have to say their work is kinda sloppy, yet fun to watch.

When the house heard that E.J had brought them here, they all seemed excited. I can't blame them, I was exited to. Still am, it's amazing to be near such a legend.

"I'm [Name]! Annnnnnd, 'E.Js new roommate'! Haha".

Hearing their voice up close is pleasing. Sure, hearing their soothing voice on the live stream is nice. But, up close is just so much better! Not only is their voice pleasing, but so is their overall self. Their body and personality is a huge t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ .... nice experience.

God can I not be horny just for one second please?

It's not fair! Why does E.J get to have them? All because he's 'lonely'? What a fucking joke. I can't believe this bullshit! So what if he's 'lOnElY', FUCKER SO AM I! S̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶j̶e̶r̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶

The operator is making a mistake. Sure, it's nice to finally meet [Name] but them being so close to E.J creeps me the fuck out.

Oh, and if he even thinks of pulling off that shit again- holding [Name] like that- I'll beat the shit out of him in his sleep. I know it's a pussy move, but people will understand. E.Js a fucking mountain, and everyone is a pebble compared to him. Except the operator.

Hell, I'm 6'3, and this fucker still towers over me completely. Not only is he tall though, he's freakishly strong.

Kinda like [Name] in a sense. [Name] is pretty strong, in fact maybe more than E.J. But the thing they have in common is that you wouldn't expect either of them to be strong.

Yeah, E.Js tall, but looks super lean, he doesn't have much muscle mass. And [Name] gives off an aura that is calming, yet still they can kill everyone in this house. I'm just glad they're on our side. Maybe.

I know [Name] doesn't like pedophiles, who does? But what about other murders? On a recent stream, they said they had no friends what-so-ever. So that includes one's that murder others. Like.... everyone in this goddamned house.

That'll crush a lot of people's feelings if [Name] denies them friendship. Hell, me too. If [Name] said they didn't want to be my friend, I would start to cry.

I reach for my walky-talky, but only after realizing that I've been just starring at [Name] for a total of 10 minutes. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID.

"Hey, dude. Yup, this place does need some 'changes'. It's filthy."

"Copy that, I'll tell the operator."

I turn my head in [Name]'s direction again and signal for them to follow. I almost about jump 5 feet in the air when [Name] suddenly spoke. "So, what's your name dandelion?" Dandelion? Do they mean me? G̶o̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶k̶n̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶

I stammer a bit before I can answer. "Uh, I'm Brian... but dandelion is fine." I give them a quick smile, even though they can't see it. They somehow picked up on the fact I was nervously smiling and elbow me slightly. "Hahaha! Sichere Sache!"

I didn't know what they said, but I think it's something nice because they winked at me. Wait.... THEY WINKED AT ME! WHAT DOES THAT MEA- "K, come on Brian, we have work to do." Oh right. Tim is here.

I'm not worried about him hurting [Name], because he also watches them. I'm worried that he likes [Name] too much (like everyone else in this house.) Like me, everyone here kinda sees [Name] as some hot, relatable, and funny person. That's no good, mainly because mental ill people tend to get too attached. Like, once again, me.

I will admit to being obsessive of [Name] and their work. But, who wouldn't. I need to stop randomly monologuing to myself. Seeing as Tim has already left without me.

I wave goodbye to [Name] and they wave back. Eeeeehehehe! Take control of yourself Brian! You have a job to do.

END
Translation: Sichere Sache!.... Sure thing!
WORD COUNT: 1,548

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.9K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...
8.1K 301 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...
75.2K 2.1K 15
Y/n is a only child, she knows near nothing of the real world except from what she's read in books. Her parents have an unnatural obsession over her...
457K 13K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...