بے انتہا عشق

By zhalameer

𝑩𝒆'𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒉𝒂 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 | بے انتہا عشق 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 During a trip to the neigh... More

𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 & 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
1.
3
4
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦

2

448 34 20
By zhalameer

Mahir Naqvi

I end the call and turn back only to see Aima standing on the stairs looking at me, damn I might have scared her. She might think that I'm a violent man like her grandfather. I shouldn't have yelled at that stupid person at least not now.

"Um Aima, why are you standing there?" I asked her. "I-I was just- I don't know!" I just hate it when she stutters because she does that only when she is scared. I don't want her to be scared of me.

"I am sorry," I said, she looked confused, "I have scared you, haven't I?" I asked and she nodded. "You sounded just like my grandfather" she mumbled. "Astaghfirullah yaar, why would  I sound like that oldie!" She chuckled at this.

She silently sat beside me and ate her food. I wanted to start and conversation but she had done eating her food before that and then she walked to her room mumbling a goodnight.

I'll be returning to Karachi after three days, I wanted to ask her if she'd come with me to Karachi but never mind I'll ask her tomorrow.

Aima woke up at Fajr and offered her prayers, walking down the stairs she saw Mahir sitting on the couch with his laptop.

"Good morning" he greeted her with a smile. "Good morning, you're up so early and working," she said.

He nodded, "I'll have to attend my friend's wedding tomorrow so I'm completing some work today," he said.

"Um Aima" he called her as she started walking towards the kitchen, "yes?" she thought he didn't want her to go into the kitchen,

"Will you come along with me?" He asked, "where?" She asked back, "To my friend's wedding, I can't leave you here, alone," he said, he just wanted to take her with him.

She nodded and walked into the kitchen, she saw him walk in the kitchen, "do you need something?" She asked, 'Is he going to scold me now' she thought.

"Can you make me a cup of coffee?" He asked, she sighed in relief that he didn't scold her, she smiled at nodded.

While making breakfast she thought about going to his friend's wedding. "I don't even have a dress to go to the wedding! Maybe I should stay back" she mumbled. She decided to talk to him after breakfast.

Mahir sat on the couch, scrolling on his phone as she walked toward him, "you want to say something" he asked, and she nodded. She did that most of the time, was she scared of him? He thought.

"I can't go with you tomorrow" she mumbled while playing with her fingers. "Why?" He asked her, her head hung low, she rarely looked at him in the eyes.

"Because I don't have a dress that I can wear at a wedding" she replied, he laughed at her and that's when she raised her head,  she pouted, "Is he making fun of me?" She turned back to go to her room, he stopped laughing and held her wrist.

"Naraz honey wali kya baat hai? I'll take you shopping, go and get ready" he said. She was startled, "no I said I don't want to go, I don't need to go shopping now" she spoke up.

(What's there to be sad about)

"Aima, I can't leave you alone. Now go and get ready, I'm waiting outside" saying he grabbed his keys and walked out, she sighed and grabbed her bag from her room and then walked towards his car. She settled herself in the passenger seat and he drove off to the mall.

After searching for a dress for a while he didn't like any so he took her to a boutique that belonged to his friend.

"Welcome, Mr. Mahir Naqvi, and oh who's this pretty lady?" His friend asked, "she's my friend, actually we're going to a wedding tomorrow so could you show me your newest collection?"

"Sure, follow me" Mahir walked in with his friend while Aima was a few steps away from them, "By the way she looks good with you, I bet I'm gonna design your wedding outfits this year" his friend winked at him. "Thanks for the compliment and of course your gonna design our outfits," he said looking at Aima.

A dress caught his attention, he wanted to see her in this so he bought it for her after she agreed. "Where are we going now?" She asked realizing that they were not going to the way his mansion was.

"To buy the rest of the things. First, we'll have lunch, and then we'll go and buy you some jewelry and then shoes and whatever you need for the wedding" he said, she let out a chuckle, "it's not my wedding! This dress is more than enough" she said.

He smiled at her. "Fine we'll go home after having lunch" he parked his car and walked to her side and opened the door for her. She liked these little gestures of his. Together they walked into the diner and ordered their lunch. Later on, they went home, Aima thought to take a short nap while Mahir searched for something on his laptop.

The day had passed, they had dinner together and went to bed after having a light conversation.

The next day

Aima showered and walked into the room with a bathrobe on. She looked at the dress placed on her bed, it was beautiful, A round neck, full sleeve dress embellished in zari work. Along with a santoon plane churidar in white color and a white net dupatta embroidered with stone and lace work.

She loved it!

She wore her dress and applied her berry nude shade lipstick that she carried with her everywhere. She decided to leave her wavy hair open, she was ready, keeping the comb back in its place she heard her door open.

Mahir stood there dumbstruck looking at her, she looked like an angel in that white dress, and her pink lips were hard to ignore. "Masha'Allah, you look pretty" hot! He didn't let the word out damn he's losing his control, get a grip man!

He forwarded his hands, revealing two beautiful gajrey made of white rose just like the one in his garden, "this is so pretty" she stared at his hands, "less than you" he mumbled. She heard him but later thought maybe she heard wrong.

"I brought you these too" he handed her a tiny bag which had a pair of earrings and the other hand a beautiful necklace and a cute pendant.

"Thank you, Mahir!" This is the first time she called his name, he stretched his lips more looking at her standing in front of the mirror,  wearing her earrings and the necklace. It enhanced her look.

She looked at her hand, these pairs of gajra were the most beautiful ones. It adored her hands painted with mehndi. Yesterday after having lunch he stopped by a henna artist's shop and asked her if she wanted to apply it, she abruptly agreed. The color of the henna was dark which adorned her fair hands and the gajra was like a cherry on top.

"Ab chalein?" She raised her head and looked at him through the mirror, she smiled at him and walked behind him.

(Let's go now?)

As they reached the venue she felt his large hand over hers. Before she could protest he already started to walk inside. Once they got inside, he turned towards her, "don't leave my hand and don't go alone anywhere" he sounded authoritative.  She nodded and followed him.

Her grip on his hand tightened once she saw the man standing in front of her. "What happened?" He asked, looking at her.

"He is my aunt's son!" She looked at him, the man started walking towards them, "Mahir! I thought you won't come and who is here with you-" his eyes stuck on Aima.

"Aima, what are you doing here?!" He asked, concern visible in his voice, he feared if his grandfather came to know about her being here then he'd bury her alive.

"She's-", "he's my husband!" She interpreted, Mahir and her cousin looked at her shocked, both of them had the same thought, when did they get married.

"But nana didn't tell us about you being married" now he knew why his grandfather didn't attend his wedding. He said he was very busy, so he was busy finding her.

"Don't worry he isn't here but I'm glad that you attended my wedding" the cousins started to talk whereas Mahir couldn't move his eyes from her.  He chuckled at her lie, he wished to make it true.

The wedding was done and the elders had gone outside the hall leaving behind the youngsters to enjoy.

Every cousin had a bad habit of teasing and troubling the other one, and so did Zafar. He advanced toward his cousin with a mic in his hand,

"We have a new couple here, and I'd like to call them for a dance" He smirked looking at Aima who gave him a deadly glare, whilst Mahir happily agreed.

"Aap bara dant nikal rahey hein, mana nahi kar sakte thay uss waqt?" She scolded him, while the song played. She glared at him and place her hands over his.

(Why are you smiling now? Couldn't you say no before?)

"Kya karta ab apne dost ko uskey shadi kay din na toh keh nahi sakta" he pouted and then chuckled looking at her face. She looked cute when she was angry.

(What should I do, I can't say no to my friend on his wedding day)

Mahir Naqvi

"Now smile please, I'll buy you ice cream while going back" She smiled and nodded as I took her hand and twirled her into my arms.
We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. Her eyes glistened, and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and my fingers tingles in delight. My hand brushed across her cheek. My body was acting on its own, with no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

I drew her close to my chest, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her brown locks fell over her eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. I desired to see those grey eyes.

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but my hand clutched onto hers. I carefully laid her thin hand on my shoulder. I delicately tucked her lock behind her ear,

" I didn't know  that you can be romantic.”
She said and let out a chuckle. We continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt.

I felt like I was dreaming, holding her closer to me felt surreal, I found myself losing in those grey orbs.

My happiness was very limited because the next moment she clutched my shoulders and move closer to me as if hiding herself from someone.

"What happened," I asked her, "He's here, my cousin Zaamir, he'll tell dada that I'm with you" I could feel her shivering,

"Nothing will happen, just hold me" she came closer and placed her head on my chest, hiding her face. I saw Zafar looking in our direction,  the next moment the lights went out.

I held her wrist and rushed out of the car. Getting in the car I saw her taking deep breaths. It's my fault, I shouldn't have brought her with me, what if that man saw her. I won't let them take her away from me!

"I'm sorry" I mumbled passing her a handkerchief, "you should be!" She snatched the tissue from my hand and wiped her tears.

"I didn't even click a picture" she mumbled, is she angry because of that, damn women and their unknown and illogical reasons!

"I'll click thousands of pictures once we reach home okay, now don't be angry" I started the engine only to look at that bastard standing far away with a smirk on his face, fuck! He saw her.

I sped off and reached home within fifteen minutes. She silently walked out and closed the door of her room. I plopped down on the couch and couldn't stop smiling, reminiscing the moments we had a while ago. She was so close to me,

I opened my eyes when I heard her door open, she walked out and sat on the couch beside me, clad in a black kurti and pants, do you plan to kill me, my love?

"I'm sure he saw me, what if they come here to take me, I don't want to go back, Mahir!" She spoke and held my hand in a tight grip. "I won't let anybody take you away from me"  she looked me in the eyes.

She got up and walked back to her room. I've already fallen for her there's no backing out now, I'm taking her with me to Karachi.

Author's pov

Mahir made breakfast for both of them, he had to go meet his client so he bid her goodbye and left not before warning her to lock the doors properly.

It has been five hours since he left, he hadn't called her once. He said he'd be back before lunch. She sat on the couch waiting for him, she began to read a magazine that was written about him.

She didn't realize when she dozed off on the couch, it's 5 PM now he still didn't come back, she even skipped lunch because she dozed off, just as she heard the doorbell ring she rushed towards the door without thinking twice.

Mahir had a minor accident on the way to meet his client, he had spent three hours in the hospital, and his phone was broken so he couldn't call her. He decided to meet the client and then go back home.

Standing in front of the villa he felt like something was off. He rushed towards the door and seeing it open his doubts doubled.

"No this can't happen, they can't take her away from me!" He yelled when he didn't find her. He turned the whole mansion upside down in fury.

Aima woke up in her old room, she knew she was back here and there was no way she'd be able to go out ever again. She pulled her knees close to her chest and sobbed.

Zaamir had brought her back! She shouldn't have attended the wedding yesterday, he saw her there. It's all because of Mahir! He was a nice person too, suddenly she started missing him.

"Kaha thi itne din?! Kiske saath bhagi thi?" She raised her head hearing her grandfather's voice. "Batao ladki, kiske ghar mein thi itne din!" He roared, making her flinch.

(Where were you these days? With whom did you run away?)

He walked forward and raised his hands to slap her but Haris held it midway, "apko koi haq nahi kay aap merey jawan beti pe haath uthaein" he said, keeping his gaze low.

(You don't have any right to raise your hand on my daughter)

Zaman grunted, "kal nikkah hai iska, isey tayyar rakhna!" Saying he stormed out of her room. "Abu" she called her father, he sat beside his daughter and engulfed her in a hug.

(She's getting married tomorrow, make sure she's ready for it!)

"Where is khala ami, I want to meet her" she said breaking the hug, "I'll take you to her" he took her to their room, and she saw Noorasfsha laying on the bed, her face full of bruises, Aima ran towards her and sobbed hysterically.

"Ami, I'm sorry, ye sab meri wajah se hua hai" she cried holding Noor's hand. "Why did you come back, Aima?" She asked. "Zaamir brought me back" she replied.

(All of these happened because of me)

"Ami, I can't believe they did this to you, I hate them!" She wiped her tears, Noor caressed her face and shook her head.

"Jitna nafrat karna hai karlo, filhal apne kamrey mein chalo, dada jaan ne tumhein kamre mein band rakhne ko kaha hai" Zaamir stood at the door with a nasty smile on his face.

(You can hate us as much as you want, but now go back to your room, dada has said to lock you in the room)

Aima silently walked back to her room as she didn't want to create more trouble for her parents. "Where's your lover boy by the way? Kal bara ghoor raha tha mujhe, aaj nahi aya apni mashooqa ko bachane?" He mocked her.

(He was glaring at me yesterday, he didn't come to save his beloved today?)

"Tum mujhse itni nafrat kyu karte ho, kya bigara hai meine tumhara?!" She shouted at him. He pushed her into the room and locked it from the outside. Suddenly she started missing Mahir, at least he was better than these vultures. She cried until she fell asleep.

(Why do you hate me, what harm have I done to you?)

The next day came quickly, the Haveli was decorated simply, Haris Wajahat sighed in defeat, he couldn't save his only child from his father. He never wished for a daughter to be born in this haveli, not until his father died.

"Wear these and get ready within 20 minutes" Zaamir threw a dress on her bed, she glared at him, once he left she looked at the dress,

It was a beautiful dress, The classic ivory. An elegantly embroidered kalidaar featuring a gorgeous hand embellished neckline with floral embroidery on floaty, translucent organza. This universally flattering silhouette is adorned with an array of delicately shimmering Swarovski crystals, pearls and sequins. A fully embroidered organza dupatta, finished with a silk frill, and sea Foam Swirl pants. She then wore a pearl-embellished necklace, with a matching maang tika and a pair of gold bangles that belonged to her mother and adored her hands.

She didn't bother to do any makeup or style her hair, though she looked beautiful.  Zaamir stood at her door, "chalo is baar tumhara dulha koi aur hai, usne dada ko bohot sarey paisey diye hein tumsey shaadi karney ke liye" he knew who it was, he just wanted to create hatred in her heart for him.

(This time your groom is someone else, he paid dada a hefty amount to get married to you)

𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 42.5K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
488K 22.8K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
30.7K 3K 21
BAGGED THE 2nd PRIZE IN THE BLOOMING POTENTS WRITING CONTEST🎉🎉 ________________________________________ #5 in #contest out of 1.73K stories. #7 in...
142K 4.8K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...