Ship It

By QueenOfPeaceKeKe

I don't really have a description for this story rn More

Cast
Powers
Eye color w/i meaning
Nicknames
Background Info
🫐Author Note🫐
What in my bag
How it all started
American Boy🗽 prt2

American Boy🗽 prt1

13 2 0
By QueenOfPeaceKeKe

Recap: K: So why did you wake me up at this time of night?
B: I had a bad dream and I don't like to sleep alone
I didn't want to ask any questions because I was so tired.
B: Can I sleep in here with you for the night?
K: Sure come here
B: Thx Keira
K: No problem. Gn
B: Gn
🦋🍒🦋🍒🦋🍒🦋🍒🦋🍒🦋🍒🦋🍒🦋

The next morning
I woke up early and woke up Bose so neither of our parents would get mad at either of us. Bose changed his clothes and left. I took a shower and got dressed
Hairstyle

Outfit

Accessories

Nails

Shoes

I put Bose's jacket in my bag because he forgot it when he left then when I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. I grabbed my mason jar and filled it with kiwi, mango, and white and red dragon fruit then I filled up my milk carton water bottle with a mango smoothie I made with frozen mangos, bananas, avocado, and vanilla yogurt and walked to school only because it was 5 minutes away.

When I got there I went inside I saw a desk in between Mika and Bose. it was dark purple and sat down.
After we got to know each other Ray was teaching us math and then 20 minutes later Schwoz came in saying that we all need to come up to the man's nest. When we got up there Schwoz had five testing tubes and explained that he needed some of our blood to see what kind of powers we possessed.

I went up first, I turned my head and sang a song in my head. That's what my parents taught me to do when they took me got to get shots. Chapa went next, then Miles, then Mika, and Lastly Bose. Bose was scared and ran away so I held his wrist and I grabbed the needle from Schwoz.
I got the tourniquet aka the rubber strap and wrapped it tightly around his upper arm then the numbing wipe and rubbed it on the inside of his elbow.
K: Look away and sing a song in your head ok.
B: Ok
K: 5...4...3...2...
I looked up at him to see him with his head turned to the side and humming out loud
K: In your head honey
B: Oh, right
K: Ready?
He hummed
K: 1
After I withdrew some of Bose's blood and gave it to Schwoz and I got a small gauze plus a blue band-aid and then put it on the same place I stuck the needle put then put the band-aid on top
K: See, wasn't so bad
B: Ya your right
Mil: How did you know how to do that?
K: Well, when you live alone you remember some of the things your parents taught you. My parents live far away and they thought it would be a great idea to let me live in Swellview by myself. I live in a small beach house, not that far from here but I sometimes like to go to the other house and sleep there.

All: Oooooh
S: Well your results will come back in about a week or two.
All: Ok/K
----------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip: Afterschool
Ch: Let's go to this beach house.
Mil: Ya I want to see this beach house
Mik: Me 2
Bose: Me 3
K: K, come on let's go
*After a 5-minute walk*
K: We're here
All: Oh my god

I Family room/Kitchen

Dining Room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.5K 79
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
216K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
46.1K 2.8K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
63.9K 2.8K 48
Book One of the Adler series ** St. Sinclair, the illustrious academy honoured nationwide as a catalyst for the intellectually gifted youth. Though i...