Griffin

By DiaFuller

Elena's life had been peaceful, until the day she was forced to join the Godson family to pay off a debt that... More

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: His Room
Chapter 3: Short Lived Happiness
Chapter 4: Open the Door, Elena.
Chapter 5: The Curse
Chapter 6: It's War
Chapter 7: Gerald Godson
Chapter 8: Moving Through
Chapter 9: Five Years
Chapter 10: Suspicion
Chapter 11: I'm Going to Get a Closer Look
Chapter 12: Tragedy
Chapter 13: Movie
Chapter 14: Weird
Chapter 15: Jackie Let's Talk
Chapter 16: Congratulations.
Chapter 17: One Year Later
Chapter 18: Who is She?
Chapter 19: Do We Talk About It?
Chapter 20: Two Years Later
Chapter 21: The Visit
Chapter 22: Enough Information for You?
Chapter 23: The Night
Chapter 24: Into the Night
Chapter 25: A Familiar Face
Chapter 26: As is
Chapter 27: Goodbye.
Chapter 28: New Beginning
Chapter 29: Hello, Elena.
Chapter 30: Truth
Chapter 31: Reunited
Chapter 32: Rainy Day
Chapter 33: Don't Look Back
Chapter 34: Imprisonment
Chapter 35: Take Me Back to You
Chapter 36: A Woman's Scorn
Chapter 37: At What Cost?
Chapter 38: The Drive
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Buzz Boom
Chapter 41: Spaces Between Us
Chapter 42: Let Us Make It
Ch 43: In the Hospital's Room
Chapter 44: How Is He
Chapter 45: Out in The Garden
Chapter 46: It'll Be Ok
Chapter 47: Sophomore Year in High School
Chapter 48: Sophomore Year in High School- Part II
Chapter 49: Junior Year in High School
Chapter 50: The Hand That Once Held Mine
Chapter 51: Revisit
Chapter 52: Goodbye
Chapter 53: Apple Tree
Chapter 54: His Girl
Chapter 56: Morning Play
Chapter 57: Under the Sycamore Tree
Chapter 58: Sunrise
Chapter 59: His Ultimatum
Chapter 60: For Better or For Worse
Chapter 61: Support
Chapter 62: The Office
Chapter 63: Announcement
Chapter 64: Me and You
Chapter 65: My Baby
Chapter 66: Darken Sky
Questions
Thanksgiving Special

Chapter 55: In Our Bedroom

54.9K 1.3K 202
By DiaFuller

Water cascade down his body and feels cool on his skin it's been a while since he gets to shower in his bathroom. He missed this.

He dries his body before wrapping a towel around his waist.

He can hear light footsteps walking outside the bathroom, and a smile tug at his lips.

He grabs another towel to dry his hair before walking out of the bathroom.

The light footsteps quickly run toward the bed; he chuckles to himself.

He opens the door.

Sitting on the bed in a white night dress that reaches her midthigh, slender legs stretch out. Reading a magazine.

She keeps her eyes downcast refusing to look at him.

Her cheeks blush.

Griffin stands at the doorway, drying his hair all the while his eyes on her.

Her toes curl, and she slowly looks up at him.

Her eyes land on the towel wrapped around his waist, her throat works to swallow, and her eyes travel up over the ridges of his abs.

The strain against his towel getting tighter watching her take him in.

Her eyes slide up to his hard chest, they linger on his nipples.

fuckkkk.

He wants to move to her, but he fights himself to stay put.

He enjoys everything minute of her bashful looks.

He wants her to look at him. He wants her to look at everything there's to him.

And here she is.

She travels up his shoulders, and he makes notes of how her eyes are slightly narrow, her lips pinch, and her chest rises and falls with slow exhale before her eyes reach his.

A slow smile tugged at his lips. He moves in then.

She averts his eyes and looks down at her lap once more at the magazine that had laid forgotten.

He weights down the bed as it gives way to his big body.

He slowly makes his way closer to her.

Her previous bold looks are gone the closer he gets to her.

She looks nervous.

He reaches out his hand and places it on top of hers, takes them to his lips, and kisses them.

Her eyes were on him then. He smiles, and she smiles back nervously.

"What are you reading?" The palm of her hand still presses against his lips. The vibration of his voice pressed against her palm makes her close her eyes temporarily. Before she realizes what she's doing and reopens them quickly.

"Just some stuff I'm trying to learn," she said quickly

He looks down at her lap, it's a men's workout magazine. And she sees it too then, embarrassment tint her cheek

"Hmmm trying to bulk up, I see," Griffin said

He slides his hand down her leg "I can be your spotter"

"Watches you bend over in a power lift, make sure your back arches in the proper form. Ass out, knees open." His hand slides down the length of her nightdress.

Her breath hitches.

He looks up at her then "Would you like that?"

She nods.

"Yeah, I'll like that too," he said

He raises himself slowly on his elbow, face closer to her. She slowly meets him halfway.

His lips connect with the soft invitation.

He kisses her slowly, she tastes like sweet iced tea on a hot summer day.

And he wants more of it, he guides her lips open with his.

She slowly opens it for him.

He groans at the sensation.

He can feel her shivers.

He deepens the kiss; his tongue seeks hers.

They slowly reach back out to him; her soft wet tongue makes contact with his. His shoulders flinch at the sensation, and travel all the way down, hardening his length to a painful throb.

Lips still connect, and he explores hers while switching positions. His back against the headboard, she straddles on top of him.

His hand slides up her thigh hiking up her dress, she moans into his mouth.

His lips travel to the column of her throat, suckling lightly at her pulse "Griffin " she moans out his name.

His length grew and hardened even more at his name from her lips.

"Yeah?" He whispers against her throat

He slides down her strap, soft skin pebbling in goosebumps. He kisses it along her collarbone before sliding down lower, and her breast peaks out from underneath her dress.

He kisses the swell of it pulling the top of the dress lower.

One of her breast spills out completely, he admires it before engulfing them in his wet mouth.

Her butt buckles off his lap slightly at the contact, he slides his hands higher up her thigh hiking up her dress higher until he curves his palm around her bare ass, she has lacey lingerie underwear on.

He groans while suckling her breast, vibration sending her higher.

"Fuck...are these for me baby?" He asks, kneading her ass

"Yes, it's for you." She rasps her words out, her pupils dilating with needs

He dives back in, both hands firmly under her ass kneading them.

-----------

He trails kisses along my inner thighs, my breath hitch.

He kisses along my stomach before making his way back down. His tongue dart out and lick closer to its center

He slowly peels my underwear to the side, revealing my wet center. The air graze its sensitivity, my inner wall clench.

My mind in a jumble mess.

He slides his tongue lightly over my center, when it makes light contact with my clit, I see stars

"Ooh! " I slip out

He runs his tongue over it one more time, this time with more pressure.

"Hmmm" I bite my lips together

He opens me up and slide his tongue inside before sliding it back out and run it over my clit once more.

"Ooooh!" I moan shamelessly

He spread my legs wider, buried his whole face between my legs. He suckles my lower lips before sliding his tongue back inside.

His tongue travels to my clit, sliding over it ever so slowly until my legs begin to shake, I whimper as I begin to gasp for air. His tongue flicks it " Oooh god!" I moan

His tongue picks up speed and flicks faster against it, I pant loudly as the pressure begins to build. He pushes one finger inside me, he tongues slow down and lick my center from top to bottom instead.

He adds another finger inside stretching me as he lightly suckles on me. He pushes them in and out of me as the pressure begins to build, my body begins to move up the bed on its own, Griffin place his hand down on my pelvic to hold me in place.

I whimper, my body begins to crack and an earth shattering orgasm breaks through me " Oh god! Hmmm!" My pelvic ground in Griffin's face.

I barely had time to recover, Griffin climbs on top of me, he tears a condom and slide it slowly up his length.

His cock position at my slit entrance. He slowly pushes inside me, my body stretch like it never did before, pain radiant through my body

"Griffin!" I let out

He stops and kiss my forehead "I know, baby. I don't want to hurt you, it'll hurt in the beginning. Bear with me." He tries to soothe me and begins kiss down my neck

He pushes in a little farther after a moment, my body stretch beyond its limit to accommodate his size.

He suckles on my breast, his tongue flicks over them as he begins pushing in farther

"It's not going to fit " My voice strain as the sensation reaches my throat

I reach for his chest "It hur-"

His hand goes down to my clit and begin circling around them. His arms strain against me, he clenches his jaw as he holds himself still, beads of sweat forms around his temples. The pain begins to lessen as his fingers play across my body.

He pushes in a little farther, he trails kisses down my neck, suckle lightly on it.

He pushes in a little farther in each time he trails kisses on my body.

Next thing I know, he drove himself in all the way in one push. I gasp for air as the pain slice through my body " Oh god!" I begin to fight him, but it only made it worse when he jostles while fully embedded inside me.

"Calm down, Elena!" He said as his voice strain

"Please, don't move, baby. I'm doing my best here. You're so tight, it had to be done." He said into my hair as he buries his face into it

After a few moments the pain begin to subside, Griffin looks down at me " Are you ok?" He asks, eyes search mine, he removes my hair out of my face, I nod.

"Hold on to me, baby. I'm going to move." He spoke

He slowly withdraws from me and slide back in, I winced at the pain, all the while he watches my face, he begins to pick up speed as the pain on my face became less apparent.

My inner wall repeatedly milks him, each stroke he pushes send a new sensation as pain begins to subside into something else, flutter pleasures begin to build up.

He slides out and ramp into me harder "oohhhh" a moan escape my throat

The corner of his lip lifts, he re angles his hips and pounds into me harder

He turns my body sideways and lift one of my legs over his shoulder, I didn't think he could get any deeper inside me, but I was wrong.

He pumps into me faster, I look down as his hard cock slides inside me, coated with my juices and what looks like mixture of my blood.

I watch it repeatedly slide in and out of me, how tightly I grip him each time he pulls out "Oh my god!" I moan, realize how turn on I get watching him fuck me.

As if reading my mind " Baby, I can get you an even better view" he said before lifting my lower body off the ground and fold my body almost in half as he fucks me from above.

He slides his cock back inside me, I watch as it slides slowly back inside, stretching me once again, before sliding back all the way out and ramp its way back inside.

"Do you like watching yourself get fuck by me, baby?" He asks as he ground his cock deeper inside and pull out slowly

I whimper

"Good girl" he said before picking up speed, thrusting inside me harder, folding me in half into the mattress.

I watch as his cock pump into me like a drill.

The sensation begins to build higher, his hips flex with each thrust, muscles strain on his body as he controls his movements and keeping his weights off me, so he won't crush me in half.

The sensation rupture and my body burst into millions of pieces " Oh my god!" I moan, my inner wall spasms and grips his cock as it rides the waves, his lower abs twitches as he makes a mess of my inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.2K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
380K 7.3K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
30.9K 1.3K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
15M 587K 78
(Complete) After Seren is assaulted by someone in her friend group, she begins to fall deeper into the depths of her depression. No one seems to noti...