For Your Smile - KimChay | FF

Por QUEENIKINII

He is beautiful right? Specially his smile ! "Yeah... It is a beautiful smile." I replied looking at P'Kim s... Más

Character Introduction & Plot Summary
Chapter 1 - Mr. Devil and Innocent Me
Chapter 2 - Long Way to go
Chapter 3 - Who is this?
Chapter 4 - Drive date
Chapter 5 - To do list
Chapter 6 - Stay away from kimhan
Chapter 7 - Chay
Chapter 8 - When he is with me?
Chapter 9 - Bottom of my heart
Chapter 10 - Sleep my baby!
Chapter 12 - heavy hearts
Chapter 13 - Everything was White colour
Chapter 14 - I like you!
Chapter 15 - You too (Final Episode)
Qties.......... 🥺
⚜️ Epilogue 1⚜️
⚜️ Epilogue 2 ⚜️
NEW JEFFBARCODE FF

Chapter 11 - Calm yourself Kimhan

3.9K 151 26
Por QUEENIKINII

For your smile by QUEENIKINI

My dear little angels,
This is the first episode with Kim's POV.

This Fan fiction now you can read with burmese language with translator : SAT_KL04

Thank you guys for this much love and care for me and this FF.
I am really glad to having you for my life.

You can find me on twitter , face-book or IG with the same name and profile picture.

T

his is very long chapter guys. Hope you wiill okay with that.

🖤||||||| KIM'S POV |||||||🖤

Years ago our mom left us alone. I mean Kinn and me.

First, I didn't know that what is the death actually means. I just knew that death make you a star.
When someone die, they become a star.

But when the days go on, Someone like me, small, petty and soft hearted, and someone like Mama's boy, couldn't bear the pain of that separation.

I can remember that only one who besides me was Kinn.

When I come home at the mid of the class hours, Kinn held my hand tightly. I still can remember his warm hug. His words to calm me down.

I don't Know Papa loved us or not, but I can remember that he didn't has any time for a console hug or to say something to stop my tears.

And also to calm my poor brother's heart.

At that time, he was only five years older than me, but he was like someone who can take care of me.

I know that my brother has a weak heart but he always try to be a strong for me, his one and only little brother Kim.

He was the only one who can bring my long forgot smile in to my face.
He was the only one who can understand me. I mean, not a Cold hearted Kim, but soft hearted Kimhan.

*

We knew about the Papa and son's talks from our friends. As they said, Those conversations are so warm and lovely.
They could feel the father's love.

But for us, conversations with Papa brought more pressure.

Besides, We had to make a appointments to meet our own father for a once a week.

Nanny , house keepers and Papa's secretary becomes our closest family and Papa becomes outsider to us. Actually that much he missed us, his own children.

When we finally meet with Papa, We had to show some academic achievement or something.
Only thing he hoped was something that we can achieve for him to show off his 2 son's brightness.

I know me and Kinn never talk about those competitions but we both needed to make our Papa happy. That is why we tried hard to achieve everything we can.

But when I grow up, at some point I was fed up with those studies and extra curricular works.

I know Kinn felt the same.

But fortunately I found something to bring my pressure away.

Guitar!
The second thing which can make my smile back.

"Papa... I am not fond of girls.
I think you can understand that what I'm going to say.
I have a boyfriend not a girlfriend."

That is the first time I knew about Kinn's preference.
It was a normal Papa and Son's meeting until Kinn open his mouth.

But I am really okay with that. Anyone can love to anyone, right!
Love is love. Love don't have any conditions.

"Kinn...........?"

I heard Papa's voice and the same time I saw his gaze came to my face.

I know this face. He is trying to warn me.

IT IS OKAY KINN BEING GAY OR WHAT, BUT YOU CAN'T ! YOU ARE THE ONLY HOPE NOW!

I felt that kind of gaze from him.

Papa didn't say anything about Kinn's relationship.

At that time Kinn still was his second year of university and I was a 15 years old kid.

Fortunately I wasn't a gay. I didn't have any feelings for boys.

I am not insulting for anyone here, but my brain stocked the memory of what Papa needs and I have to obey him.

I had few girlfriends in my high school. I was live a life which Papa needed from me and everything was okay until one day!

"You should find someone from music department. This is not a mere post. It is club president post P..."
I said to P Boat who came second time to ask me being club president of the university music club.

"But you are the only one who can do that. Please Kimhan... Please do this for me..."

"But P... What about the other seniors of music department ?"

"We all do have qualifications to become the president, but You are the one have experience with this industry.
You already did a MV. You have a channel with hundred thousands of subscribers.

And You have so many followers in twitter and ig and have many fan clubs."

"Yes... but P..."

"Please Kimhan... I am here for entire music department and music club. please..."

I thought I can have a little rest in my second year, but god... It is becoming a dream now.

"Okay P..."

"oh........my child. we love you kimhan... Saranghe..!!! I will tell this news to everyone."

P boat made a big heart using his both hands and show me while walking backwards.

First day of the the club little awkward. I think every seniors of the music department came to the club room.

And some girls, I think they are from my Fan club. Also there are real club members who came to the first meeting.

I was about to start the meeting, when someone suddenly barge into the club room.

The first person who came... no, who fell in to the club room with a loud thud slowly turned his head back and forth without raising it. therefore I couldn't see his face.

I saw another student with a awkward smile also come inside after him. They must be first years.

I went towards the student who still on the ground, and I saw that he is raising his face slowly.

I don't know why my heart felt warm and started to throb so quickly.

He... he is really cute!!!

"P'Kim..."

Thanks to the student behind him, I came to this world. But I saw that person's continues gaze on me.

"Late at the first day huh?"

I tried to be normal. No... I tried to come to sense. This is not right Kimhan...

The person beside him told something, but my mind was with him. So it didn't go to my head.

"We couldn't find the way here."

He told me with his puppy eyes.

His voice... No... Calm yourself Kimhan... Nothing special with him. he is another normal boy.

"Okay Just go and Sit. We are going to start."

In the entire meeting, I try hard to calm my eyes which always running towards his side.

What is his name? I don't know that.

But I think I know one thing.

Without knowing his name or without touching him, I fell hard for him.

I suddenly remembered Papa's gaze.

You can't Kimhan. You can't do this.

"P'Kim... YOU CAN TRUST ME AS MUCH AS I LIKE YOU AND TRUST YOU.."

Am I hearing things?
He likes me? He trusts me?

Four months ago, When the first club meeting ended, I never thought he will pass my safety zone.
Or I will let him come to me around.

But I can't ignore this little creature right. Every club day I had face him and I had to calm myself down.

Porchay !
I'm sorry. I can't let your heart have mine.
I have to repay hia. I have to obey Papa.

"I don't have that kind of feelings for you. So I think you will understand Porchay."

Am I too harsh?
But I really can't give him hopes right?

I saw his excited eyes getting dark.

I'm really really sorry Porchay.

Club work is not a joke. I had to do many things.
I had to lookafter every little thing!

Porchay becomes more talkative and clingy.
And most of times, when I come to stage to do the paper works of club, I found some drinks or sweets or some snack near my bag.

I know the person who gives them to me.

It's Porchay.

It is almost one and half year, but he never doesn't stop to give me those things.

I know he likes me, care about me, but what should I do, if I can't return the feelings.

It was a long day and I still had to do some works of upcoming club concert.
I think everyone went back to home. Club room was empty and dead silent.
Suddenly my phone rang and it was my chief bodyguard.

"Yes..?"

"Master Kim, This is about the goods you ordered before. I placed them infront of the class."

"Oh wait... I'll come."

I hangup the call and went to my class room. Things I needed for my presentation is already here. I should check them before tomorrow.

I checked everything one by one and placed it near my locker.

"What are you doing here?"
Is my voice sounds too harsh?

When I come back, I saw Porchay looking around the clubroom and put something near my bag.

"I... I... jus..
He stuttering with a shyness I think..
Why are you so cute Porchay...?

"I just came to see you."

Huh? Is he came to see me?

"I.. I have something to do. I am going. Good bye P'Kim."

He quickly left the room while I'm looking at a things he left me.

Juice and Candy box?
Big smile came to my face but suddenly I remembered why I'm going to stay away from him.

But today my heart feels strange. Like I wants to see him again.

I put the drink and candy box on my bag and took the bag and files to the hand.

I switched off the lights of the room and locked it.

Is he went home directly ?

I called my chief bodyguard.

"Did you saw that my club member Porchay come outside of the university?"

"Yes Master Kim. He went to the small noodle shop next to university."

"Ok."

Shall I go there?
What are you really doing Kim. Do you wanna hurt like Kinn did.

I confusingly looked at the bodyguards near my car and again the side of noodle shop.

Damn!

I passed my bag to one of bodyguard and walk towards the noodles hut.

Just going for a glance. Nothing else.

Oii What happenning there?

I saw someone going to hit my Porchay.
How could he......?

I ran towards him and held that bastard's hand while grabbing Chay's waist.

How dare you to hurt my chay!

"Master Kim..."
I heard my one of bodyguards voice.

"Take care of them.."

*
When I remember that day, I can still feel my heart is throbbing really fastly.
What will happen if I didn't go there?

but I think I learnt new things about him thanks to that day.

He can cook better. He can take care of me better. Also he can sulk better.
But it is really cute.
God what will I do with this boy.

Kinn nominated for a award again.

Since the first year Kinn started his own business, EDEX Cement, He nominated for a best businessman awards every year.
He is talented and know how to handle everything.
And Ofcourse he has Papa's business genes.

"So you don't have a partner yet?"
I asked curiously.

I know his first and last relationship wasn't go well.
That jerk Tawan cheated on Kinn and left him away. It took months him to heal and I never heard any relationship or atleast a fling from Kinn.

"You know, Love is not for me."

He turned the car to the university road.

"Everyone is not like himKinn. There are different people who devote their life for love..."

Like Porchay... I thought to myself. He doesn't care about how many times I'm rejecting him. He Will approach me again and again. He will say he likes me again and again.

"Oho... My little kid is now advicing about love to me... huh...?
Wait wait wait... So that's mean, you have someone!
Oiii Kim...... Who is that one..?
Long hair one like last time or cute one or someone from your club?
Oiii tell me..."

I think I gave a sad smile.

"Kinn... actually...

My eyes wided and follow the figure to the small porridge hut. Porchay came early today. I saw he crossed the road and go to the porridge hut, infront of the university.

"So Is that him?"

"Aaa huh...?"

"That little cute boy who went to that porridge shop with hanging a guitar and yellow colour back pack..."

"Hia....... I... I..."

"If you love him, Why don't you pursue him?... Are you going to direct a drama... ?
Like " I will see you from afar.."

Kinn's words are like he is joking, but I know he is serious now.
What should I say?

"It's going to late for my lectures. I am going."

"You know, you have me. You can tell anything and You can do anything.
This life is short and more importantly, this is your life. Not others.
You are the one who must take the decisions about yourself."

Then... Can I like porchay back? Can I return his feelings?
What about Papa?
Sigh

I nodded my head without looking his face.

"I understand hia."

I got off and come to the kinn's side of the car.

"Don't think about Papa Kim... I will manage everything.
You Just pursue everything you want."

Is Kinn know about anything papa ?

"Specially...

I looked at his face... specially ?

"Specially that your cute little boy."

Oh Kinn................

I laughed with the shyness. You already bugging me Kinn!

I had to spent the night at the university, since it is only few days left to the concert.
I fell asleep until my phone rang.

"Yes Kinn?"

"I will make your breakfast. Come infront of the university gate at usual time.."

"Kinn... you don't need to..."

"Okay.. that is all.."
Kinn hungup the call. Oh he is so stubborn.

I looke at the watch. It is still 6 am in the morning.

I got up from the chair and put the papers on the table to the file.

Where is my other file?
I think I left it at the club room yesterday.

I came out from the classroom and go towards the club room.

Why the room is open? I definitely closed it last night.

I put my hand to the nob and try to go inside, but

"Sawadee khab!
I'm Porchay. 2nd year student of Music department.
There was a only one person I loved a lot. It's my hia.
But year ago I found  another person to love from my bottom of heart.
So
This song is for this person who I like to spend my entire life with."

Special person ?

He starts to sing. As I felt the entire song is addressing someone and try to say...

wait... Is he confessing through the song...?

I heard the song is ending.

"I love you P Kim"

What...? Is he.....? Me.....?

My eyes wided with sudden confession.
So he is going to confess me on the concert day?

I slowly closed the door and put my back in to the door.

Wide smile came to my face. I'm going to reply you back this time Porchay.
Kinn is right. This life is mine.

He starts to practice the songs we are gonna play at the concert.
But why is he came this early to the university ?

*
"This is your favourite. Eat a lot. "

I nodded to the kinn.

"I'm going to confess him at Concert day.."

I told Kinn with a smile.

"Oiii... my lover boy...  congratulations..."

I nodded while giving him a big smile.

I will let you sing the song Porchay. But I am the one who going to confess.

I love you too Porchay!

🚫2️⃣🚫

👋👋👋👋👋👋
To be continued...
------------------------
Hope you will enjoy the story and Please bear with my horrible English mistakes 🙏

Really appreciate your every comment and vote.

See you soon ❤

⚡STORY PUBLISHING DATE⚡
⚡WEDNESDAY⚡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 62K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2K 84 6
~~ Turning the table ~~ Kim didn't reply to it... He points his gun at Korn... Chay points his gun at Kim... Korn chuckles seeing Kim's hand shaking...
6.6K 264 18
It's Fort and Peat. FortPeat. PeatFort. BabyFeat, you name it. That name is strong in the household and triggered many sweet memories. Fort and Pea...
33K 907 15
this is collection of one shot. enjoy English isn't my first language. i am sorry if there is any mistake