From The East To The West.

Autorstwa issavibeeeee

After All the Trials and Tribulations,New York's biggest Family mafia finally Decided to Expand to the West... Więcej

PROLOGUE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

IM BAAACKKKK

254 11 13
Autorstwa issavibeeeee

Hey y'all DID YALL MISS ME ?!? LMAOAOA I haven't updated this book in like two years ! Life has definitely changed ..I done had a baby and everything Lmaoao ..I just came back on wattpad and seen all these messages and notifications about updating the book..I swear I love y'all !!

So with that being said ! I'm back on my sht ! Next chapter will be updated sometime before this week is up..I'm just not telling y'all when ..it's gon be a surprise !

I MISSED YALLLL!!!! see y'all in the next chapter!

-Cee❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
13.3K 450 76
The struggle of a single mother. Her Daughter Lovely wants to be like her in ever way! Secret's Will be unveiled when love comes in the mix. Memorie...
10.1K 257 11
All I have to say is 'One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure'. Jorja Smith is a nurse. She is into everything that has to do with making a women f...
209K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...