𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃...

By amorhale

- in which a boy gets woken up in a large box, just to find himself being taken to a new home. their home is... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝.

528 18 2
By amorhale

can't pretend — the maze runner trilogy
❝ this is your new home! ❞

and i wanna fight, but i can't contend.
i guess that's love, i can't pretend 
—— can't pretend, tom odell

✧ • • ( viewing settings ) • • ✧
✦ • • ✧ • • ✦
black background, hoefler text

opening file . . .

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❥ 𝙲 𝙰 𝙽 ' 𝚃 𝙿 𝚁 𝙴 𝚃 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳
꧁ 𝘈𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘏𝘈𝘓𝘌 ꧂
⬐ presents . . .

ఌ — • • TABLE OF CONTENTS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ACT ONE. ——— THE MAZE RUNNER
THE GREAT ESCAPE • • — ఌ

ACT TWO. ——— THE SCORCH TRIALS
RUN BOY, RUN  • • — ఌ

ACT THREE.——— THE DEATH CURE
BLAME ME • • — ఌ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

file 25% loaded . . .

ఌ — • • EXTENDED SUMMARY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

• • •

❛ We only met each other just the
other day but you got me
feeling some type of way

EVERYONE KNOWS ACCIDENT'S HAPPEN.
Everything you do has consequences. It doesn't matter whether you do it on accident or on purpose; that's how the world works, especially with the new world they live in. At the end of the day, even if you do something for the greater good, you still get punished. And when Christopher makes the biggest 'mistake' of his life, he gets the worst punishment he could possibly receive.

He, almost 15, wake's up in a cage-like-box, drenched in water, unaware of where he's at, what happened to him, and everything about himself — memory loss. He quickly meets a group of boys who help him remember the little things, and teach him the rope's of their new home. He arrived to the maze nine months deep into the experiment.

From the moment they met him, it was obvious he was not supposed to be there. Everyone was secretly aware of it, but they all knew to never speak about it; it's as simple as that, and no one ever thought to question it. Christopher knew too much about their so-called home, but whenever he was asked about it, he could never give them a solid answer as to how he knew, because his memory's were just as foggy as theirs.

He being selfless and head-strong instantly brought their attention to him. When they noticed how determined he was to find a way out, and get his memory's back they realized he's just the type of person they need running this place. He's just the person they need to help keeping everyone in order and on task. So that's what he became.

The leader.

Time flew by, and quickly. Days turned into week. Weeks turned into months. And months turned into years. And after three very long years, their hope slowly begins to slip away when they see there's no way out of this 'home' of theirs. But just before all of their hope fades away, a new and unique boy comes up from the box. He tries his best to give them all the hope and encouragement they need to finally find their way out and make it back to their family's.

Unfortunately — yet also fortunately — the moment this new boy, Thomas, comes up from the box, everything flips and disaster strikes. Their home gets turned upside down. Hearts get shattered. Loved ones slowly get picked off one by one. And to all of their surprises he, with the help of a few boys, finally manage to find a way out of the maze they call a home.

All the teenagers have ever wanted was to live in a place where they can find peace. All they wanted was to stop the running, and the fighting for their lives. They simply wanted to live in a place where they can give their time and attention to the one person they love.

Christopher was going to survive...

... or he would die trying to find that.

YOU SAY THE WHOLE WORLDS ENDING, HONEY, IT ALREADY DID

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

file 65% loaded . . .

ఌ — • • S T A R R I N G !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

↳ ❛ CHRISTOPHER
꧁ bob morley ꧂

↳ ❛ THOMAS
꧁ dylan o'brien ꧂

ఌ — • • E X T E N D E D C A S T I N G !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

↳ ❛ BEN
꧁ chris sheffield ꧂

↳ ❛ NEWT
꧁ thomas brodie-sangester ꧂

↳ ❛ MINHO
꧁ ki hong lee ꧂

↳ ❛ FRYPAN
꧁ dexter darden ꧂

↳ ❛ GALLY
꧁ will poulter ꧂

↳ ❛ TERESA
꧁ kaya scodelario ꧂

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

file 85% loaded . . .

ఌ — • • AUTHORS NOTE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

file 100% loaded . . . !

✦ — • • WARNING !
this book will contain gore, violence, death, & other suggestive themes, as well as strong language, slight sexual content, and other important topics such as : PTSD, panic attacks, murder, child abuse, & attempted suicide. if these cause you any sort of discomfort please proceed with caution. for any chapters with heavy content there will be a warning at the top of the chapters.

DISCLAIMERS ! • • —
i do not own the maze runner universe or the characters. all rights rightfully belong to James Dashner, Wes Ball, 20th Century Fox, and the team who worked so hard to make both the books and films. however i do own the plot of Christopher, other separate plots, as well as any other characters.

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.7K 33
"I'm not going anywhere, shuckface." In which a girl falls for a boy in the worst possible time and place. [ The Maze Runner ] Minho x oc All rights...
529 12 8
Newt was dearly hoping for a miracle to get them out of the Maze, Thomas just wanted an easy way out. In where one thing changed everything except th...
26.3K 667 25
She wasn't the type of girl to freak out after waking up somewhere new. She had this calmness about her until she assesses the situation. But when s...
654 20 11
Y/n, a girl who was put into a Maze completely full of boys had to grow up fast and work twice as hard her whole life to keep up and prove herself wo...