Charity

By ntmiaaa

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself... More

1

Clickbait

6 1 0
By ntmiaaa

Misconceptions of Charity truly is, just that. Misconceptions.

While some lay their beliefs of Charity on laughter that fills the air, smiles that touches the ear and warm tears to be considered joyful.

Others believe it to be hurtful, detrimental, damaging....to say the least.

With innumerable perspectives on One greatly desired...how do we know which is of a truth?

His Word will shew.

Curious, you are, seeing that you've come this far.

What if I took you through the rollercoaster of emotions that charity suffers? Could you possibly handle it?

Many have said the saying, vowed the vow and done the deed, even...signed the contract.

Many are confident that they can withstand.

Confidence, however, dies as fast as it comes, especially when built on pride.

It is easy to speak of loyalty from a place of happiness but will your words remain the same when the wind has blown? When the storm has come? Are you now....on sand? Or the solid Rock?

You've made it this far, congratulations, it's just the beginning.

But.

Are you ready to dissect, analyze, understand and live, Love?
One day, I'd be able to ask,
Charity....is that you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
567K 46.7K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
687K 36.3K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...