Friends With The Werewolf Hun...

By Stardrop89

Dakota is anything but a regular teenage girl. She is a werewolf. And her parents don't even know that she is... More

Friends with the Werewolf Hunter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
UPDATE!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!! YOU CAN HELP!!!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Part one
Chapter 15: part two
Chapter 16
UPDATE:

Chapter 7

879 20 8
By Stardrop89

Chapter 7:

After gym class I went straight to my car to see my gang there waiting for me. But the weird thing about this was they all a different expression on their faces. Hanna had a knowing smirk oh her face, Sam had one the looked like anger and hurt, and then there was Brian who looked clueless and confused and he kept looking at all our faces.

“ Hey guys, you ready?” I asked I as I walked around them to drivers side.

“ yeah….. sure…. Whatever…” Sam grumbled under his breathe but because of my werewolf hearing I was able to hear him perfectly.

Hanna was sitting up front but the weird thing was that Sam didn’t try and aruge his way to front seat. I looked at him through my rear view mirrior to see the he was looking glumly out the window.

‘ I wonder what his deal is?” I thought to myself as I brought my eyes back to the road.

“ DAKOTA! Did you just hear what I just asked you?” Hanna shouted at me to get my attion . 

“ What? I’m sorry I must have zoned out…” I grinned sheepishly at her as she just playfully glared at.

“ I asked you if Chesley was at you house…” She asked. Hanna loved Chesley and Chesley treated her like she was her own child. I think that is why everyone loves Chelsey so much, she is always worrying about other people that she forgets about herself sometimes.

“ Sadly no she isn’t here.” I gave her a sad pouty look and then turned back to the road.

I pulled into our drive way and right when I turned the car off Sam jumped out the car and raced into the house.

“ what’s his deal?” I asked turning to the other two, they just shrugged their shoulders and walked into the house. I followed them shortly after they went inside.

“ OMG!! I KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING TODAY!” Hanna shouted as she dragged me to the movie room in my house. I laughed at her because I knew what she wanted to do, she has been bugging me the past week on when we could have a Vampire diaries marathon.

“ I DO TO!” I replied imitating her cheerness. She glared at me playfully but went to the TV and turned it on to go to the recordings so we could watch the episode from season one.

“ Ughhhh please don’t tell me we are watching Twilight?!?!” Brian groaned as he made his way to where I was sitting with his popcorn.

“ No we aren’t,” Hanna replied coolly “ We are watching the Vampire Diaries!” Hanna said with a wicked grin on her face.

“ UGHHHH IT MEANS THE SAME TO ME! THEY BOTH DEAL WITH VAMPIRES!” Brian shouted. I just chuckled at him while Hanna rolled her eyes and said in a brittish accient “ Don’t get your knickers in a bunch!” and with that we all became silent as the opening scene came on.

We were half way through the movie when I noticed that Sam wasn’t with us.

“ Hey guys I will be right back.” I said to them but I doubt any of them herd me because Brian was sound asleep and Hanna was ogling over the hot vampires.

I walked down the hallways of my house to find they were creepily silent. I looked in all the rooms and I still didn’t find him. I began calling his name to see if he would answer. But there was still no reply. I walked out to the backyard to see him near the edge of the forest.

“ Sam what are you doing?” I asked as I walked toward him. But I stopped shortly after because he was shaking in anger.  He turned to look at me and his once hazel eyes were now a yellow.

“ I’m trying to make sure I don’t do anything stupid!” he snapped at me. I flinched at his words not because I was scared but by the way his tone was to me. He has never used that tone with me and that is why I insticvly took a step back.

“ Just take deep breathes Sam.” I told him calmly but my heart was beating rapidly.

Sam did as I said and he stopped shaking and his eyes were back to normal. THANK GOD! I was worried I would have to change into wolf form if he didn’t calm down and gone all wolfy on me.

“ Thanks. I don’t what would have happened if I went wolf.” He told me calmly and gave me a small smile. I walked to him and gave him a huge hug. He was tense at first but slowly relaxed and hugged me back. I pulled back and took hold of his hand.

“ Come on we should go back inside.” I told him as I turned around to face him and just behind was the wolf that I have seen before. But in a blink of an eye it was gone. I shock my head and said to myself that I just imanged it.

“ Yeah lets go.” He told me and we both turned back to head to the house.

When we were in the movie room Brian was still sleeping soundly and Hanna was still ogling the hot vampires. I sat down next to Hanna and she didn’t even move. Sam came and sat next to and put his arm behind me pulling my into him.

I sighed because this was the normal position I sat in every time we watched movies in hear. I leaned my head against his shoulder and my eyes began to drupe slowly until I was fully asleep.

***

 I woke up to the blinding sun light entering my room and cringed because the light was blinding me. I looked to the night stand next to me to see a red rose sitting there with a note.

‘ Try not to dream of me to much!

Xoxo

Sam’

I chuckled after I read the note because I knew Sam was joking. I looked at the alarm clock to see that I had only 30 minutes before school started.

Once I saw the time I ran into my closet and pulled on some denim skinny jeans with a with neck v-neck shirt and some gladiator sandals.

I ran down the stairs to see my brother just sitting there reading the new paper.

“ You could have woken me up you know!” I told him angrily while grabbing an apple and my bag and making my way out the door.

“ Now what fun would that be?” he asked teaseingily. I flipped him off and this caused him to chuckle. “ That wasn’t very lady like you know?” he told me.

I smirked at him and replied “ I don’t care.” And jumped into my car and drove off to “ School”.

***

When I made it to school the tardy bell was going off and I groaned because that meant I had to stop by the office and pick up a tardy pass. Just one more thing to do, I told myself while making my way to the office.

When I entered the office and skinny red head greeted me cheerfully. “ What can I help with?” she asked me in an overly perky voice.

“ I need a tardy pass.” I told her in a monotone voice.

“ Ok I’ll go get that” she told in that same annoying voice of hers. She came back a few minutes late with a pass and handed it to me.

“ Have a great day!” she told me while I was leaving. I only grunted in responces, if she knew how much I hated this school she would know that I would not have a great day.

As I was leaving the office and heading towords my locker, I mean hey I am already late so I might as well take my time, until someone grabbed my elbow and spun me around.

I knew who it was because tingles were shooting up my arm and my heart began to flutter. But what stopped my heart fluttering was the look on Jake’s face. If looks could kill I would be dead and chopped up into tiny bits and fed to the sharks.

“ What’s wrong?” I asked with genuine concern.

“ What’s wrong? What’s wrong is that friend of yours. Sam.” He told me venomously his eyes turning almost black.

“ What about Sam?” I asked confussed.

“ He keeps flirting with you and you keep flirting back! He obvioulsouly in love with you! Why would you do that?” He asked me while pulling us outside so no one could hear us.

“ What? We aren’t flirting we are just friends” I told him in a DUH tone. He looked at me and his eyes grew even more darker I didn’t even know that was possible.

“ Well you obviously don’t know your friend when he is hitting on you. I don’t want you seeing him anymore.” He told me in an authority voice it would have worked on me but it didn’t.

“ YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” I shouted at him in anger that he thinks he can control me like that.

“ If you are my mate I can tell you who you can and can’t see.” He told me with just as muck anger in his voice just like mine.

“ OH no you can’t” I told him and took a step close closing the space between us. We glared into each other eyes for a few more moments before we closed the space and started to kiss passionately.

It was a rough kiss acting like if we stopped kissing the work was going to end. He licked the bottom of my lip asking me for entrance and I eagerly allowed him. Our tongues explored each other mouths deepening the kiss. He slid his hand under my shirt and I slid mine up the front of his shirt feeling his six pack.

We pulled apart from each other, both of us breathing heavily, and it was like I was high off his kisses.

We pressed our foreheads together and looked into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. His eyes were pertraying so many emotions at once but the one that was visable was lust. He was lusting for me and I knew that my eyes showed the same thing.

Once I was off my kiss high the real world began to hit me again. We were still out school and we were just making out and just before that we were arguing. I pulled away and I began to pace.

“ What’s wrong did I do something wrong?” Jake asked as he stepped into my pacing path making me stop in front of him.

“ well it depends…. Before the kiss yes… the kiss itself no…” I triled off in thought as I was prcessing what to do next in my head.

Jake sighed and that brought me back to reality. “ look I still think you shouldn’t see Sam-“

“ That’s impossible.” I interpreted him. But that didn’t seem to faze him.

“ BUT I guess I now know that you like me and I like you, so I know you won’t do anything stupid.” He told me while looking down at the ground. I walked up to me and put hand to his cheek.

“ I said I would try and make this work and I am not going to try to screw this up.” I told him and right when he herd that he brightened up a little. He leaned down and kissed me and I deepened the kiss but pulled away after a few second grinning.

“ Bye Jake.” I said as the bell went off.

“ Such a tease… I swear….” He muttered but I still herd him. And I just smirked because that’s the response I wanted to get from him.

***

Half of the day went by quickly and I was making my way to lunch with my usually friend until Jake came up and steered me into the direction of his “ group” table. Once we got there all convo stopped and everyone turned to look at me. The girls were glaring at me because Jake had his arm around my waste and the guys were looking my up and down lustfully. And this is why you don’t hang out with this group Dakota. They will just stab you in the back.

“ everyone this is Dakota, Dakota this is everyone.” Jake told me while sitting down and making me sit next to him. I smiled shyly mostly because I hated everyone who was sitting here. I saw amber glaring at me but when I turned to look at her she hanged into a fake smile. I faked smile back and then turned back to my lunch.

“ So Jake…. You want to hang out this after noon.” Amber asked while leaning across the table so the he could see down her top. I saw him gulp but he shook his head no. But I knew that he wanted to say yes… he had that look.

I looked away tensing up before I deiced I would go and get something from the lunch line. As I was making my way back I saw Amber and Jake making out. The site of that ripped my heart out and Jake was doing nothing to stop her. I knew he never liked me.

Instead of running away crying, like every girl does in a cliché book, I just turned around and locked up all my emotions in a box so I wouldn’t have a melt down in public; and made my way to my group of friends.

“ Hey where have you been?” Sam greeted me as I slid down to the spot next to him.

“ You don’t want to know.” He told him in a monotone voice.

“ Okay….” Was all he said, he looked at me wearily before going back to eating his lunch.

***

The rest of the day went by peacefully without a word from Jake. That was of course until Gym.

“ Where did you go at lunch?” he asked me with concern in his voice. But I knew I what was fake and I knew he didn’t care. He just wanted me to be his mate so he could be alpha in the future.

I just looked at him and turned away so I could finish stretching.

“ Oh so you aren’t talking to me now?” he asked “ well two can play that game.” He told me teasingly

“ Okay LISTEN UP! GET INTO YOU PARTNERS AND JUST START DANCING!” He yelled at us. I relunctly moved over to Jake and began to dance. I purposely stepped on his toes, and HARD! He winced but didn’t say anything at first but after a while he finally snapped.

“ OKAY did I do something wrong or did you somehow forget to dance?” he snapped at me and we stopped dancing. I just stared at him not answering. If he couldn’t figure it out he is stupid.

“ well…” he pressed looking frusterated. I just turned and exited out the gym and started walking to my car. He was hot on my heels because he kept calling my name to get my attion.

“ DAKOTA! WILL YOU LOOK AT ME?” Jake shouted at me while grabbing my elbow to spin me around. But I quickly yanked my elbow free and made my way to the driver side of my car.

I opened the door and right as I was about to step in I stopped and turned to look at Jake who was on the other side of the door.

“ Don’t ever talk to me again.” I told him while my eyes began to water with the emotions from lunch at seeing him kiss Amber. I knew this was going to be difficult but I didn’t know it would be this hard.

“ What? Why?” he asked lifting to put his had to my cheek but I flinched back and got into the car, tears flowing freely from my face.

“ Just don’t okay…” I said weakly as I started to the car and drove off leaving him there in a stunned state.

***

I made it home in record time and saw that there was note on the front door from Caleb.

‘ Going back to Chelsey so I can propose! Wish me luck!

Stay out of trouble! Love you always,

Caleb’

I sighed happily to have to house to myself that I was alone. I didn’t want to explain what happen to my brother. I ran inside and made my way to the back porch.

Once I was outside in the back yard I sprinted my way over to the forest and right when I got into the forest I began to strip and change into my wolf. 

I sprtined over to my favorite rock near the river and layed down with my head on my paws. I just stared at the river thinking about how complicated my life has become.

I must have been deep in thought because when I came back to reality there, standing in front of me, was the wolf that I have been searching for for weeks, ever sense I had first seen him.

But when I looked into his eyes I regeted it because I knew those eyes, they were the deep blue eyes that I could lost in.

This wolf was Jake. He was the last person, or wolf, I wanted to see right now.

***

Hey guys! So this may be a little bad because my grandmother just died and we went to her funeral today, so it may be a little over the place. But it would mean a lot to me if you commented because I feel like there aren’t that many people reading it :/. But I hoped you enjoyed it! It would mean a lot to me if you became a fan! And this was 15 pages on word so idk how long it is on here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 10.5K 46
"There's only one thing that's keeping me here, only one thing that's keeping me sane. The galaxy to my stars, the constellation that guides me home...
244 31 13
Rachel lived her life growing up seeing things that others couldn't. Her parents initially thought their daughter had a superior imagination and cr...
63.1K 2.6K 60
FORMERLY KNOW AS MY GREEN-EYED JERK. Anxiety disorders accompanied by a heavy load of sacarsm isn't the best combination for a girl like Samantha who...
208K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...