The Dark Shield Overlord

By CelestiaDarkflame

What happened when a human die and given a chance, God give him two wish, he choose powers of Momonga and rei... More

Reincarnation
More than you want
The stress of Hero
Problems of Heroes and My Plan
Puppet kingdom
A Little Preparation
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14

Path of Hero

1K 29 7
By CelestiaDarkflame

One day after shield hero's summoning,
In the night somewhere dark there are some beings in dark clothes,

" I don't believe in you now, I am going and never come"

" Please I need another chance, This time, I , I do something"

" How can you, you not able to go near him, for him you are no one, he is also strong"

" I never thought he reject me but I swear I will destroy his reputation, I make him suffer"

" I think you will or forget about our help"

The other person go leave only one there.

" YOU, I Make sure You Suffer, I Show You Real Hell, SHIELD HERO"
_______________________________________

After thinking a while, I think it's actually time to relax, the Charm makes everyone my friend or at least they see me as a friend on which they can believe and never think anything bad about me, with this I am sure no one will try to hurt me, not someone I know.

I also remove Jaldabaoth from my party and start my path as a shield hero.

Now I have to get a partner, I have to do two things at time, first I have to take all attention to myself and second secretly increasing my Force."

"I have option of Raphtalia as my partner because helping someone is good thing and she is cute, I think she will be good partner, now, which direction is the slave merchant."

I got, a map inside my mind telling me direction that I create first night in this world, it's not completely accurate but I have believe in it.

After some time following the direction I reach near a tent with a board write Slave Merchant on it, I previously fuse translation lens with Shield so now I can read any language.

" Hello customer, oh, shield hero " a short fat man smile like a true evil " It's nice to see you shield hero, my Name is Beloukas"

I see a small man near the entering of tent maybe he is going out and I come in his way.

" Oh, how you know"

" I can see your shield" he said while smiling " so how can I help you shield hero but first why a hero is come here, maybe for a slave" Beloukas

" Yes, I need a partner on which I can believe and you know slaves are best when it comes to trust"

" Indeed, but still, I never thought someone like you come here, I listen rumors that you can Summon Monsters" Beloukas

We are going inside while talking.

" Yes, you have good information network but they are too loyal, I need someone around I can act normal, they see me as God and treat me like it" I say with little happiness and annoyance

" Oh, well shield hero I don't know your name" he is little curious

" Zero, Zero the Destroyer"

" Hmm, impressive, here shield hero, it's a level 75 Beastmen"

"Hmm" I appraise the Beastmen it's actually level 75 but it's most stats are equal to level 30 in Yggdrasil system, however it's physical damage is level 50 which is quite impressive for this world.

" Why you are showing me your best slave" I ask with a little doubt in my voice which he notice

" You notice, I am impress, actually I do it to train your eyes, Shield hero" he said while smiling " it's 15 Gold coins for it"

" I want only a subordinate, I think I see your weakest ones"

" Oh, so I show you some Demi-human, they are not strong, not good for labour or battle" he said " here,my weakest and cheapest slaves"

He take me into back part of his tent where many cages are present.

" Here, I store my weakest and cheapest things, there are some dead slaves, most are weak or rejected things" Beloukas

" Kheh, kheh" A voice come

" Hmm, let's see" I remove the cloth from one cage and see a raccoon girl in poor condition.

" Kheh,kheh, kheh," she is coughing badly.

" Ah, she is racoon girl, she is little sick, her previous master said she cry in nights, suddenly scream, having nightmares, she have a master likes torturing his slaves, she is just a weak thing not worthy for someone like you"

I see a young girl with long brown hair and reddish eyes but there is only a little spark of light in that eyes struggling like want to live but see no hope, which makes me sad somehow.

" How much for her"

" Ah, shield hero I think you should ch..

" HOW MUCH" I cut his words with my angry voice and by releasing my Aura which put a darkness and cold in all the tent, suddenly all the noises in tent gone, it became silent like sometimes jungle become when there is danger.

But he only smile although I see a drop of sweat near his ear sliding down.

" It's 50 silver coins but for you it will be 40 silver coins"

"Ok" I put my hand inside my inventory in the cover of my cape and pull a bag full of coins, I take exactly 40 coins and give it to him.

He check the coins " hmm, the deal is done, she is now yours"

I then see towards the girl who is in corner of her cage, there is fear in her eyes, I notice she fear from me.

" Hello, little girl, I am Shield Hero, I want you to become my partner"

She listen to my voice there is some light come in her eyes but she don't move.

" It's your choice, I know you need me, give me your hand and I take you from here, you have to help yourself so I can help you" I open the cage and show my open hand to her while my armor replace by normal brown shirt and black pant showing my face and my human looking body.

Even it's looking normal, it's actually level 80 gear with high defense and decent Durability according to level 80 create with magic. but it doesn't have any Enchantment, which I have to put but not now.

Raphtalia get up and slowly walk towards me and put her hand into mine then I use my spell [Heal] and then [Lion's Heart] on her which heal her body completely and remove fear from her heart.

It surprised both the Slave Merchant and the Racoon girl.

" I thought you are strong summoner but as expected Shield hero can use Healing and Support magic" Beloukas

" Are you all right"

" Y-yeah, I am fine"

" What is your name little miss"

" Raphtalia"

She said while getting up, her mood is little good and she feel energetic.

"Are you really the shield hero"Raphtalia said

I show her my shield which put a smile on her face.

" When you come here"

" I was Summon two days before, I am currently new in this world but I am strong"

" Oh" she replied a little sad but there is a hope in her eyes.

" I think it's time to put slave Crest on her" slave merchant

It makes her shiver and she try to hide behind me.

" No, I think it's fine without it, I choose Raphtalia as partner not slave"

I give a party request to her.

" Umm, what is it sir" she is confuse by my party request

" It's a party request, it's depends upon you, do you want to join my party or not, focus on any option you want"

Raphtalia see :

Shield hero sent you a party request.

Do you want to join his party?

Yes or No

Raphtalia focus on yes and she is add to my party.

It remove the smile from Beloukas's face but he put it on.

" Can I see the ink you use on slave Crest"

" As you said Shield Hero"

I use the ink and get more shields.

" Mister, will you fight against the wave" Raphtalia

" No, we fight against the wave"

" Me" she ask

"yes, first we have to train you so we can save the world, will you help me"

" Yes, I will help you"

We go towards the capital.

Beloukas " hmm, so he just choose her, mysterious, but as expected"

We go in capital to get some gear for her, I can also give her some gear but she is low level for most gear and I don't want to show most of my spell other than destruction and summoning magic to other heroes for now.

While going towards the capital I activate the message spell silently and give order

" It's time to start next phase of plan"

" Yes master"

I go in a shop,

" Oh, welcome to my shop"

A bald man said when he listen Bell on door ring.

" Oh, a new face, I never see.." then his eyes go on a bright Shield " oh, Shield hero, quite a handsome man, I never knew about it"

" Yes, I mostly wear my Armor but I think it's time to get something else, so I change into normal clothes"

" Hmm, do you need anything" he think about giving me Armor

" No, Actually I want something for her"

I shift his attention to Raphtalia who is hiding behind me, maybe she is too shy.

" Who is this little miss"

" She is my partner, I want some protection gear and little knife for her"

" That I can manage, but tell me child, is she a slave"

" No, she is my partner, I free her from slavery"

" Isn't it will be easy to choose an Adventurer"

" For me there are different kind of beings mostly one I can believe , second I can't believe" I said without emotion " I believe on a kid I choose more than an Adventurer who choose me"

" Well, everyone have their way of thinking" he said while finding something "here, this gear give her good protection"

He give a silver armor a little big than her body, as I analyze it's just trash in my opinion, however it's Enchantment is new to me.

" It's an Armor made with Magic silver, a very strong and one of my best work, I have done"

" Try it" I said to her.

She go and put the armor with clothes the Smith give to her, when she come out the Armor is not fitting for her.

" How's it"

" It's big but I think, I can wear it"

" Fine, I take this for her with normal clothes and a knife for her"

" Hmm, take this, it's made from magic steel, it's light and quite sharp"

Raphtalia take the dagger with the armor wearing I think ready to follow my orders, I am amazed how she like me, I mean she need someone to hold her hand and when it happened she is ready to do everything for me.

I take a balloon out of my" Supreme Balloon Queen" Shield but turn off the strengthening option which I find like I can decrease my variant Shield's skill power to basic or start version by my will.

I take a level 6 balloon monster and show it to her.

" Kill it"

She hesitate for a while and then use her knife using her full force but it's not strong enough and she get push back.

" Adjust your body, use all of your muscle power and body weight to do damage."

" Now she use the knife with one hand while pushing it with other and shifting her weight forward."

The balloon monster die instantly, both of us get experience, it makes me happy and I put my hand on her head, patting her head " good job Raphtalia"

Then suddenly a voice come out from Raphtalia's stomach which make her blush.

" I,I ...."

" Don't worry, I think we should eat something"

" How much it is"

" I think I can give you it in 580 silver coins"

" Hmm, ok fine"

"sir hero, you don't have to use this much money on me"

" You are my partner, I can at least do this for you also I am someone who spend money only on important things, I have quite a bit of money and gear myself so it's not a problem and you give it back by killing Monsters you know"

" Yes" she said but then another stomach voice and she hide her face which make her cute.

I handed over the money and go for lunch, I go in a near restaurant and order food for both of us, I don't need the food but because I don't want her to feel weird like only she eat and I not, she can think I don't have money and feel bad.

No one say anything and we eat well, she is definitely a child and little cute when eating food.

After it we go near hill to kill the balloon monsters, there are not many but there are enough, after eight hour of killing she get level 5 at least.

I was using ring of sustance but remove it after Raphtalia become my partner to let her live her life at least like Normal human

After which we into my Fortress and she go for a good rest.

_______________________________________

There are some changes as you can see, Robin want to live at least a normal Shield Hero life so he is bending the world according to his will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
85.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
673K 21.9K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...