The Monster's Son (One Piece)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Big Mom is known to give birth to many children. However, this child is one of Big Mom favorite along with Ka... More

Charlotte Family
Charlotte Family Part II
Charlotte Family Part III
Charlotte Family Part IV
Charlotte Family Part V
Info Of Charlotte Y/N
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter I◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter II◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter III◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter IV◇◇◇◇◇◇
Should Y/N Charlotte get married?
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter V◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter VI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter VII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter IX◇◇◇◇◇◇
♤♤♤♤♤♤Chapter X♤♤♤♤♤♤
Donquixote Doflamingo(Joker) Crew
Donquixote Doflamingo Crew: Part II
◇◇◇◇◇◇ Chapter XI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
🍋◇◇◇◇Chapter XIV◇◇◇◇🍋
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XV◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XVI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XVII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XVIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XIV◇◇◇◇◇◇
♤♤♤♤♤♤Chapter XX♤♤♤♤♤♤
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIV◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXV◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVI◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVII◇◇◇◇◇◇
💠💙What gender should the baby be?🌸💗
Baby Names
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVIII◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIX◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter VIII◇◇◇◇◇◇

3.5K 88 18
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

It's been a few days since the wedding. Y/N and Viola gotten a bit more closer to each. Not to the point of telling each other secrets but to the point they comfortable with each other doing what they do. Y/N dragging her, asking her on dates without any hesitation, him being blunt about a few things, and him just randomly saying things that could improve on their relationship. Viola chuckled a few times whenever he would do those few things.

Y/N even thought about moving out the castle and have a part of the island for himself, Viola and maybe a future family. But mainly to have privacy when they do the 'deed'. Big Mom allowed it and so now they were just packing the last few thongs from their room. Down to clothes, shoes, weapons and anything else they needed from their room.

Y/N: I think that is all. Correct Viola? I stood up and turned to Viola to see if there was anything else we're missing.

Viola: Yes. That's all hun. I began calling him 'hun' as accidental. But ever since that he wanted me to call him that more often.

Y/N: Good. Then I'll have the guards get this all on the ship and we can head to the island and we're done. I walked over to Viola while she was still facing away from me. I then wrapped my arms around her waist placing my face on the crook of her neck. *whispers into ear* And we can be alone and loud as we want. Doesn't that sound....perfect Viola?

Viola couldn't help but heavily blush at this. Loud? Alone together? Most women would think this is a dream come true but for Viola it's half of it. He may be respectful when it comes to simple things but....when it comes to 'sex'...she doesn't know how he would react that way. She had to ask the main question about it and hopes it doesn't go downward.

Viola: *whispers* Y/N...he hummed. I saw and he had his eyes close still being rather close to me. What...what if I'm not fully prepare to do it..? He opened his eyes, not parting from my neck. He then grabbed my chin making me face him, now eye to eye.

Y/N: *whispers* Then that's fine. I'll wait til you think you're prepare. I may be a madman on battle but when it comes to women and consent about many certain things. I respect any wish you want and not to lose what we have already formed. Understand that Viola. I leaned forward and gently pecked her soft lips. I parted and began to leave so I can get ghe guard to get the ship completely ready.

Viola: He really isn't anything like what most women say!?!? They just say he is a monster and doesn't care about anything but he is so damn considerate about me when it comes to certain things!! *sighs* Okay, let's get this to the ship..

Timeskip: On the ship

After a few hours Viola was on the ship along with Y/N and few guards. Viola was just in the background watching her husband be in charge of a ship, as he was different than the times he usually is with her. And now she's wondering if that's how he really is when is on sea or when it's in a battle, is he really ruthless on seas or its a myth/rumor that she hears.

Y/N: Make sure that nothing gets left behind. And if there something left behind, there will be consequences. Understood?

Guards: Sir!!!

Y/N: Good. Then set this ship off for departure and head to the island. As we were about to set off I heard someone(s) screaming my name. I turned around and saw a few of my siblings. Hold on! I walked off the railings and see my siblings. What are you guys doing here? We were just about to set off. Is there a reason?

Pudding: Well that's a bit harsh isn't Y/N? We're you're siblings and we wanted to see you and you're off.

Anana: Yeah..since you won't be here anymore unless it's a few things.

Wiro: Agree. So we just wanted to see you off. I looked to the side and saw Big Brothers wife. Viola. I scoffed at her as she stares at me in confusion. And you. Don't you dare do anything to our brother. You may be in the family but—

Y/N: Wiro....watch it. Remember I'm still present. So pick the next words... Carefully.. I see that my younger brother Wiro was staring at Viola with some disgust or some sort of hate on her. He was shivering the moment I began talking directly at him.

Wiro: Sorry Big Brother Y/N. I apologize Viola.

Viola: It's fine...you're just looking out for your older sibling. I won't really do much since he has the upper hand at most really. I looked to the side when I said it. And I can really feel Y/N smirking at me.

Y/N: Oh yes I do. I really do have the upper hand at most. I chuckled when I saw a small tint of red on Viola's ear. I sighed to calm down and looked down back to my siblings. Well it was nice of you three to see me and Viola off but we should go now already.

Flampe: Okay big brother Y/N. Me and the others began to see Y/N's ship leave the island so he can go to his own island.

Pudding: Take care big brother Y/N!!! You too Viola!!

Y/N: OKAY!! DONT CAUSE MAMA TOO MUCH TROUBLE!! I waved at my younger siblings as they all waved back at me. I looked to the side and saw Viola do the same but smaller. I smiled and I wrapped my around her to bring her closer. She looked at me and smiled softly.

Soon enough the ship of Y/N's has departed from the island and the figure of the ship decreased by the moment. The younger siblings began to leave and head back to island. The people of the Whole Cake Island have been hearing the rumors of the 'Strawhat Pirates' and hearing what they have been doing.

First, the smaller, minor, event at Sabaody Park. Then off to Fishmen Island. Y/N even got the news that the 19-year old captain of the Strawhat Pirates declared 'war' over the island. He was definitely pissed off that he would do that and told Big Mom that he would go search for himself and kill him personally. However, she stopped him and told 'no', he was confused but didn't question further more as she told him and the others that she has a plan.

He even got the news that the Strawhats are heading to Dressrosa, the place where he met Viola then married her here at Tottoland. He was intrigued on how far they have come but he knew that he will them all no matter what. Knowing him and Katakuri are the best out of the siblings to come to meet and fear.

On the ship

(Honestly I would appreciate if you guys can comment down what I should name the ship)

Viola was at the opposite side of the ship on the railings looking ahead. Looking down at sea and up ahead looking at nothing but the scenery in front of her. Y/N was busy making sure everything was in place as the people on the ship are doing what they need to. Viola did missed Dressrosa as she was raised their and was the princess of the place. But ever since Joker took over it turned real chaotic soon enough.

She looked behind her and saw Y/N walking around doing what he would usually do as a Captain. She managed to tell him that she wasn't ready for anything she wanted and he respected her wish. Now she's wondering...would he request her wish to take her back to Dressrosa for a small trip one last time. She sighed and headed inside the cabin to the room to relax there for a moment. Y/N looked to the side and saw Viola looking a bit down and head to the cabin section to the room.

Y/N: Viola...wonder what's wrong?...well as my brother-in-law says "If you're wife feels down for some unknown reason. Then be a good husband and ask or comfort her whenever she needs. Ask if something is wrong and she if she's doesn't then don't worry, she'll tell in her own time. Just comfort her for now". Oi! I'm going inside and if you need anything, you know what to do.

Crew: Yes Sir!!

Y/N left the deck and headed inside to go see Viola. He showed her the ship before when they went exploring so Viola could see what it's like. He then told her where the room was in the ship if she wanted to go there and relax or just feeling tired. He entered the cabin then to the room where Viola was, reading on the bed.

Y/N: Viola..are you right? She looked from her book and looked at me.

Viola: Huh? Oh yes, why hun?

Y/N: I saw you looked a bit unhappy at the ship. Is it because we are off the other island? Or is it something else that's bothering you?

Viola: It's something else. I'm fine that we are apart, though still part, from the island. That's all.

Y/N: I would like to know what's this something else thats bothering you. Wait...is it my siblings? I can head back quickly snd teach them to be respectful to my wife. I turned my heel to head to the door til I felt an arm around my waist. I looked down and saw Viola around my waist. Viola– what are you doing?

Viola: Stopping you from killing you're siblings. I heard him chuckle and turned around and he hugged me back. I felt him put his face on my neck and gave a few small pecks on it. I them grab his face from my neck making his face look a tab it chubby. Y/N...it's something I Wang to tell you but I do hope you don't get angry at me for this.

Y/N: Angry? At her? I wouldn't get at her unless it's something...hold on...don't tell she already had a lover and misses them!?! I kept my face netural and grabbed Viola's and gave a small peck to the back of her knuckles. I won't get angry Viola. Please tell me what's bothering you.

Viola: He's not angry. That's good. *sighs* Promise me you won't be angry. He nodded his head telling me he won't. Is it possible thar one day you can take me back to Dressrosa. It's only to see how it is right now before anything else.

Y/N just stared at Viola. Visit Dressrosa. He just closed his eye thinking whether or not to go. But honestly he knows he's scaring Viola by doing this everytime. He's making her think that he might not go at all, but being the sadist he is, he's loving it and he can feel her heart racing each moment. Her blood rushing all through her body and he's enjoy every moment of it. He began to chuckle which made Viola confuse but still concern.

Y/N: I suppose we could. I looked down at Viola releasing a relieving sigh. I chuckled at that and I felt Viola staring at me. I'm sorry *laughs maniacally* I just *laughs maniacally again* can't help but enjoy you getting scared all for my damn response of an answer. *sighs* We can go when we unpack and we go in 2 days soon after. Is that fine? My treasure.

Viola blushed madly at this nickname. Even more he called her his. She nodded at this and she felt his lips touch hers passionately. She gripped onto his shoulders since he usually never wears a shirt. She almost stumbled back as this kiss was becoming a bit too heated. He bite her  bottom lip which made her open her mouth and the time to stick in his tongue.

She began to release a small moan and Y/N smirked at this. She was turning herself in to him. He parted from her but still holding her waist tightly. There was a still a string attached between them.

Y/N: We'll continue this later but I must wait, huh? Until then...My Treasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8K 48
In the prison of Wano, Eustass Kid got a cellmate weeks before Strawhat's arrival. A woman with no name, and a past she refuses to tell, which keeps...
58.8K 1.4K 19
Not only Coby, Hancock, and Bartolomeo who fans over Luffy,it turns out that also some people secretly fans over Luffy! warning: OOC Bad grammars Bxb...
1.3K 31 15
After escaping the guards, Y/N ran to the woods where she meet two boys soon after known as Ace and Sabo, she became close with them but keeping some...
351K 8K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...