-~Obsessive Desires, The Sequ...

By Lilyflows4764

Obsessive Desires the sequel is out!!!!, thank you guys so much for supporting the book and I have finally re... More

Chapter 1:Confusion BeforeHand
Chapter 2:The Great Breakout.
Chapter 3:Escaped Convicts!.
Chapter 4:The ManHunt Begins.....
Chapter 5:Heading Off Through The Jungles.
Chapter 6:A Hot Flaming Escape.
Chapter 7:Climbing The Safety Rails Of The Mountains.
Chapter 8:Arriving At Philza's and Kristin's Residence.
Chapter 9:Deaths Are Permitted
Epilogue.
Book 3 is out.

Thanks For Reading.

667 17 10
By Lilyflows4764

Hello guys, I'm the Author here and this is the end of the Sequel, I hope you enjoyed the sequel of the series 'Obsessive Desires'. Yes I know it's really sad that the main characters that stuck with (Y/N) had died off but it'll get better. I know it will since I'm the creator and I'll focus on making my current book 'Death Ends A Life But I Will Never Forget'. Anyways thank you all for reading the sequel, peace out!.

End Of Book 2: 13/07/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 32
What happens when a 23 year old girl decides to take photos of a forest with many, and i mean MANY signs that say no entry, all by herself? Wel...
83.2K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
146K 3K 54
Hi! I'm a beginner at writing stuff, have been reading for years tho. I'm not a native english speaker/writer so I'm sorry for using a wrong word or...
21.4K 483 27
this book was meant to be me just giving up on writing but yk I had to turn it into a book lmao !TW!//SH/ED/ABUSE/ANXIETY/OVERTHINKING/PANIC ATTACKS...