Kidnapped Two

By five1Derfulboys

This is the sequel to Kidnapped. We reached the chapter limit on Kidnapped, so the story will be continued in... More

Kidnapped Two
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Kissing in the dark!
Scary doggies.
ANGER.
Fallout and freaky children
MY WORST FEAR IS....
Scrabble and Volunteering as Tribute
Whales and Surfing
No help from you!
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming
Fake dying and memories
Stop shooting peop-
Boats and Night Terrors
Newspapers
Boys are stupid.
UNO and Sharks
Dr. Jean
Paint War
LEGGGO
Makeovers
Chicken Wars and Roof Diving
News Reports
Stabbing and Paris
Questioning and peeing
The Rays and Tazers
Trenton and Old Dudes
OKAY
We'll be baccck.
Starbucks
SLAAAAAP.
New jobs and pee
Stupid floor.
Factories in the Forest
Double the us
Poker faces
A date with the ginger
Man-period, Liars, Fortune Cookies, and bombs
WE ALL GONNA BLOW UP
Taking a nap in rubble
Raiding Walgreens
Drugs and
I know that you like cookies.
Rock climbing and apples
The past and the present
We needa get off this boat!
Protect thy Liam!
Sucks to suckk
Stuck on a boat
hello
Antartica?
Problems
Curly's issues
RUDE HARRY
Argentina and Old Friends
The Beach & Breakfast
An appointment and phone call
Fighting and ice cream
the problem with buttons
lalaslaal
Harry's brain and blueberry waffles
The Coppies
Interrogations and escape
Escaping prison and a mean universe
Hitchiking with two year olds
ispy and chick fil a
Ghetto Names
Surfing and Possession

Slide Attack

832 15 2
By five1Derfulboys

We sat quietly in the backseat as rain started pelting against the van. We stopped a few times for some gas, to pee, and get some food. I fell asleep against Liam a few times, and when I woke up we had parked along a dock.

"Are we seriously getting on another boat? That didn't work out last time," I said, yawning.

"We have bad experiences," Kayla agreed.

"Don't worry, this one is kind of like a cruise, it has normal people on it," Jean said.

"Can I pretend to be pregnant again?" Kayla asked.

"No!" Jean yelled.

"You kidnapped me and you were all cray cray and messed up!" Kayla yelled.

"I'm still messed up," He replied.

"True, but you were like insane."

"Okay, anyway, just try not to sink this ship. We paid good money for it."

"Where is it taking us?" Harry asked.

"Somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle," Dean told us, pulling out a map. "I think an island off of Florida." We had entered the line to board the ship, being practically the only ones without loads of suitcases and other tourist crap. Jean handed us all tickets to get on.

"The Bermuda Triangle? Isn't that the magical place where ships vanish?" I asked.

"Eh, that's just stories," Jean said. "The police will never find us there anywhere."

"I wonder if school started, what month is it?" I asked.

"That was so random," Kayla said.

"I'm just thinking about when our lives were normal," I shrugged.

By now, we were at the front of the line, and we handed our tickets to a lady, who smiled at us and scanned them under a machine. I was pretty sure she thought we were freaks under that smile, though. We entered the ship and I flashbacked to the last cruise ship we had been on, which had included faking pregnancy and running- a lot of running- from guards, and Jean tying up Kayla to a pole. I stared up at the giant, dome-shaped ceiling, the large aquarium, and the millions of people bustling around, excited for their vacation. Little kids ran everywhere, snacking on candy and being trailed by their worried parents trying to keep track of them.

"Our rooms are on the third floor," Jean told us. Handing us each a map, and some cash, he said, "I know I probably shouldn't let you guys off alone, considering your past experiences, but Sam, Dean and I have to take care of some work. So do whatever the hell you want without getting noticed by anyone who looks important and meet us back at the main waterpark on the top deck in two hours, got it? Don't set fires, don't drown the ship, just BLEND IN."

"Got it!" We all said.

Jean sighed as him and the two boys walked away, muttering, "We are so screwed."

Liam, Harry, Kayla and I wandered around, hanging on the main deck, buying swimsuits and going down all the slides. It was pretty fun going down slides with two shirtless guys, I almost forgot we were with kidnappers.

About an hour later, I looked back and saw that there was no land in sight. It was pretty creepy being on a cruise ship. I hated the fact that there was no one nearby, that a million people were having a vacation on top of a ship that could sink.

We were all hauling up two tubes to go down the huge waterslide again (well I wasn't hauling it, Liam was doing most of the work) when Kayla gasped. "OH SHIT EMMALINA IS MISSING!"

"What?" We all called. All heads around us turned towards us, and I leaned under the tube, trying to disappear.

"I don't know.... we had her after the factory exploded, and then..... where did she go?! Holy crap!"

"She's just a chicken! Who cares?" Liam asked.

Kayla stared at Liam like he had just murdered someone. We had reached the top of the line and we piled into the tube, then the lifeguard pushed us down. The last thing I saw before the tunnel became dark was Kayla glaring at Liam.

"KAYLA!" I heard someone shout, that sounded like Liam.

"What is going on?" I yelled.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Liam screamed.

"What the hell?" Harry yelled.

"TAKE IT BACK!" Kayla screamed. "SHE'S NOT JUST A CHICKEN!"

"SHE KIND OF IS!"

"NOOOO!" Kayla yelled, and I heard Liam let out a chokeing noise.

"What are you doing to him?!" I yelled, unable to see anything. Finally, I saw a light at the end of the slide and we all fell into the cold water, and I popped up to look at Liam, who had sopping hair and had thrown Kayla off of him, who was now choking on the water and still glaring at him.

"Geez!" Liam yelled. "I'm still stronger than you, you know!"

"But when I have anger I have an advantage!" Kayla said.

Harry and I looked at each other and started bursting out, laughing. Kayla splashed water onto both of us, and I got it up my nose. I flicked water back, and soon Liam was dunking me under the water and picking me up, throwing me a good five feet. I landed with a splash and pushed him under.

Finally, in the midts of our laughter, a lifeguard blew a wistle at us and we had to get our tubes and drag ourselves out of the water. We set it down in the pile of tubes and looked up to see Jean, Sam, and Dean walking towards us.

"I really need to keep you guys on a leash," Jean said, sighing.

We all shrugged.

Jean got us just one room, so all four of were forced to share. Jean, Dean, and Sam had their own seperate room across the hall that looked like ten times bigger and better than ours, which was kind of frustrating, but whatever.

We were all playing Poker (Harry was winning, as usual) when I felt Harry tap my knee from under the table. I looked up at him, confused, and saw that he was gesturing towards the door.

"Uh, I have to uh, pee," I said.

"Someone should probably go with you, you know, in case Jean decides to go crazy or something," Harry said.

Liam and Marisa exchanged a knowing look, but said nothing. We stood up and left the room, me in the front and Harry on my heels. The minute the door closed I turned to Harry, hands on hips. "I don't actually have to pee."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes."

He shook his head in amusment. "I know you don't have to pee, I just wanted to talk."

"Abbbbouuutttt?"

He raised both eyebrows. "Are we okay?"

Uhhhhh. I hated soulful conversations like this. "Yeah. Aren't we?"

"I wanna be," he answered.

"Good," I said. "Then let's skip the chick-flick moment and be."

He sighed. "You know, it's okay to actually have a coversation about something emotional."

"Yeah, but it's totally irrelevant. So can we please just kiss and go back inside?"

"Sounds good to me."

He kissed me for a while until we went back inside to a smirking Liam and Marisa. I'd left a scrape on the side of Liam's cheek from the incident in the slide. Which, by the way, I had NOT forgotten about. The minute I saw Jean again we were sooo going to have a conversation about finding her, pronto.

"What do you think of those two boys?" Liam asked. "Dean and Sam?"

Harry shrugged. "They seem okay."

"They're hot," I said.

Harry shot me a small glare, Liam chuckled, and Marisa blushed and looked down, letting me know that she too had taken notice of their looks. It was kind of hard not to.

"Whatever. Let's just go sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...
Wake Up By Sammy

Fanfiction

27.6K 839 22
This is a sequel, so here is the desciption to the previous book 'I Just Want to be Loved.' (You can honestly just skip this book if you wanted and...
48.5K 817 33
25 boys? Love? One Direction? Kidnapping? Heart break? And lots of kissing, this is Maddy Fith's life. After living with her crazy aunt for too long...
2.4K 146 21
Do you ever wonder about Life Beyond Safety? Because more happens behind the scenes. When 17-year-old Emma gets kidnapped, she learns life in the bo...