tiger's cub (vmin)

By PonnuVaidehi

The story is about a first love....love of kim taehyung hier of kim co corporation, a college heartthrob... More

prologue
first day
i belongs to tiger
boxy smile
cherry blossoms
cafe
Tiger
dandelions
friendship
i need you
who is he for me?
tears

when it comes to you πŸ˜‡

446 50 37
By PonnuVaidehi

Taehyung watch the boy in his arms.... his fluffy cheeks have a bloody hand print..... his cute rose plum lips are bruised and have blood.... it hurts him too much..... but what hurts him more is that how jimin behave..... he clearly know the boy is in trauma.... he just hope his cub will overcome it.

He took of his jacket and make jimin wore it.... who whine at the disturbances.... taehyung his his crown and take the boy who cling on to his chest like a baby..... everybody watches how taehyung take jimin out of the room..... with wide shocked eyes..... they do witness taehyungs changes over the past three months but..... they never seen taehyung losing his anger..... nit seen taehyung with teary blood eyes..... and mostly they never seen him soft like this.

His sharp dark gaze make everyone unknowingly whimper in fear as if he is an alpha commanding them to submit..... his aura and his behaviour really make everyone to scare him more than before..... students get him way as he walks..... he take jimin to his bike.... he regret not taking his car today.....

He get on the bike with jimin still on him..... he sit with jimin placing the boy on the tank of the bike while facing his chest.... jimin wrap his arms around taehyung and kept his head on his chest..... without any talk taehyung left from the campus.....

At first he thought to take jimin to his own home but then he think it will trigger the fear once jimin woke up to an unknown place..... so he take him to jimins home.

He rang the bell with jimin in his arms.... it was chanyeol who open the door and shock to see taehyung there and more shocking was jimin in taehyungs arms..... he was about to ask but tae cut him off by telling he will explain. And ask jimins room which he immediately show.

Taehyung slowly place jimin on the bed.... he dont wanna see his body but the image he saw when he open that door still sends shiver..... he get a towel wet and comes back to the sleeping angel..... opening his shirt buttons..... thete was not must markings but some small hickey's are there..... jimin trash alot so john was not able to mark his skin well..... even that small marks was cuting taehyungs heart..... chanyeol watch taehyung wiping the chest of his son..... he have a lot of questions..... why taehtung is here, why jimin is like that, why he is cleaning his son..... so many questions.....

Taehyung slowly wipe jimins chest and neck where john touches must there..... his eyes starts to get watery..... those tears starts to pour down his cheeks unknowingly...... he blame himself..... if he was with jimin his cub wont face something terrible like this. He kiss on jimins hair, cover him up with blanket and look at chanyeol who look so confuse and worried. But when he look at him chanyeols faces turn to shock.... may be seeing him cry.

He comes to dining room with chanyeol, by the time baekhyung also come to home who look confuse why they are too silent, why taehyung crying, why his husband look tensed....

"Hi uncle"

"Hello sir... "

"Oh... don't call me sir.... call me taehyung or tae.... "

"Okay.... baeky get him something to drink"

"Oh.... sorry.... i will get it" he smile and run to kitchen, while the other both again sit in silence.

"Hmm.... uncle..... i want to tell you something..... i don't wanna beat around bushes.... i love jimin.... from the first day i met him..... don't worry i had not confessed him yet..... i was planning to know what he think of me.... then come to ask you before asking him out, but..... its its just the timing get bad i guess....

"Sir.... sorry taehyung but.... he.... we.... you can't choose jimin..... our family.... we are your employees "

"Uncle..... i dont wamt money..... i want love..... i choose jimin and my parents only want my happiness and its him your son..... just give me him..... i don't want anything else.... he is too precious for me.... if u trust me"

"Taehyung.... its not like i dont trust you.... namjoon sir and seokin sir are the best humans i ever seen..... sir don't treat me like his employee he look after me like his brother..... and i dont have any doubt about them raising you....
And if not you wont even think of asking my permission before asking my son to be your patner..... "

"Take your time uncle..... "

"But what happen to jiminie? "

After a silence taehyung speak with anger and sadness that crack his own voice

"You know how i run from meeting today.... actually i miss jimin that y i run back to uni.... but... but when i reach there..... i was met with something i can't even imagine..... someone was trying to assault my baby.... and i m sorry uncle..... i was not there for him..... its my fault to leave him alone tp face it..... if only i was there ge wont be..... please i promise you i wont allow anything like this to happen...... sorry" all the tears he hold start to pour down like river, he start to cry..... the regret of not with jimin is eating him up and thinking of a possibility of chan to reget him to be with jimin, who can't even protect jimin is making him to beg.... to be go down to any extend for his love.

But he was taken to an embrace..... it wss baekhyun jimins mom, who hear everything from the corner, crying at thinking of his child but he felt happy that his child get someone like taehyung...... he hold the crying boy and soothen his back to calm him down

"Promise me taehyung.... that you will love my child to the moon and back"

Taehyung was shock at the question he look at baek and chan who were smiling through tears and he nod his head vigorously.

After waiting for an hour, seeing jimin in deep sleep taehyung went back to home. He call his cousin park seojoon who is a police officer to whom jackson hand over john..... and taehyung already tell him not to complain case on him..... taehyung want the moster who touch his cub to be dead..... and seojoon will do anything to get john under encounter list and eliminate the monster.

He dont talk to jin or namjoon that night.... they look at him, normaly he comes back with a storybook of jimin do this jimin do that, jimin tell this jimin tell that but today it was silence.... and as his parents namjin know that taehyung was going through something and it must be relate to jimin.

When he went to sleep he was looking at the pic of jimin..... that's when his parents enter the room....

"Hey bear.... we dont know what's going on.... but we can guess its about ur cub...... whatever it is you should not leave his small hands..... be with him and take care of him..... " jin said to him without any questions.... and they kiss his head and go to sleep.

That night he toss around he can't sleep.... all he want is to know if jimin is okay or not.... if he is sleeping or not..... if he eat or not..... does he cry or not..... will he have nightmares?? And that question repeat on his head......

After half hour of tossing around he took his bike and go to jimins home.... he waited outside the house looking at the balcony of jimins room, the room only have a dim light.... he just keep looking at the room hoping his cub must be sleeping. But his heart was telling him to just go and see the boy once before going back..... after a long inner conflict, he climb on the walls to the balcony of jimins room..... it was not difficult and he jumps on the balcony with ease....

He push the door to see of its open and to his luck it was not locked..... he slowly enter the room with the cold breeze accompanied him. He close the door back and wait near the door looking at the boy who was sleeping peacefully..... he smile seeing his cub sleeping good..... he wait for half hour like that.... standing far from the boy just admiring his sleep..... like a protector.

He smile at the boy and tell a sorry for nkt being there and turns around to go back..... but that's when he hear whimpers..... and faint sobs

He look at the boy whi start to sweat and cry in his sleep

"Do... don't..... to... toch.... me.... ple... please.... "

"I.... m.... ti..... tiger's "

His broken sobs repeating his name thinking of escaping make taehyung to regret more..... his cub tells that monster who he belongs to yet he try to harm him..... jimin must have throught his tiger would save him right..... and he failed it..... that single thought is enough to burn taehyung..... but his thoughts cut when he hear a more louder whimper.....

He rush to jimin who trash in his arms wheb he scoot the boy into his embrace..... but he slowly start to whisper sweet nothing into the ears of the boy who was at the werge of a panic attack.

He make the boy to lay on his chest while he half lay on the bed, and he slowly start to humm a song..... almost whispering in his deep voice.....

(**if u wanna get a good feel i will attach the vedio up, hear that and read this portion okay.....and its a voice changer of jungkookz cover which almost voice like tae so yeah**)

No limit in the sky that i won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes that i wont cry for ya

Oh no~~

With every breath that i take
I want u to share that air with me
There's no promise that i won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's no too steep

When it comes to you, there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls & intervene
When it comes to u, don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you, comes to you

Hmm~~hmm~~
Want you to share that

Hmm~~~hmm~~
When it comes to you

Cupid ain't a lie arrow got ur name on it
Oh yeah~

Dont miss out of love &regret urself on it
Oh....
Open up ur mind, clear ur head
Ain't gotta wake up to an empty bed
Share my life, its ur to keep
Now that i give to you all of me, oh..

When it comes to you, there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls & intervene
When it comes to u, don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you, comes to you

Hmm~~hmm~~
Want you to share that

Hmm~~~hmm~~
When it comes to you

"Tiger.... do...don't leave me...." taehyung dont understand why jimin was murmuring that, but he was happy for it...jimins small hands were fisting his shirt tightly making him more adorable...

.

He watches jimin small lips form a smile on his chest.... the boy is sleeping peacefully.....but he dont know that jimins parents were also hearing him from outside hugging each other in happiness....what can they ask for their son more than taehyung right?

He also sleep with his love in his arms....but he woke up early morning and left, he dont want a bad impression on chanbaek and an awkwardness between jimin and him....

____________________________________[

How is it?? I know its from the orginal....so u might dont have anything to say, i get it.....

Like i said the main scenes from original will be included here just like that with new extra chapters and a different ending.....

Hope u like it

.i made a new cover how is it??

Comments please😫😫

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 34.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
38.9K 1.2K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...
149K 4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
127K 5.4K 40
(COMPLETEDβœ…) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...