Hidden

By heavenu_rene

How it looks like to fall in love? More

Reminder
C 1
C 2
C 3
C 4
C 5
C 6
C 7
C 8
C 9
C10
C 11
C 12
C 13
C 14
C 15
C 16
C 17
C 18
C 19
C 20
C 21
C 22
C 23
C 24
C 26
C 27
C 28
C 29
C 30
C 31
C 32
C 33
C 34
C 35
C 36
C 37
C 38
C 39
C 40
C 41

C 25

486 28 12
By heavenu_rene

8 years later...

There are moments in our life where you just sit with a coffee in your hand in your balcony and reminisce the good memories of your past, like how you used to play in your own doll house, crying for a candy since your mother didn't allow you to have one as she was thingking about your healthy teeth..and doing everything, genuinely. Your innocent smile and touch, and how pure your love is.

Some of us wished to turn back the time just to go back where we really are belong, and be with the people who used to be our home. Those people who made us believe about credible love, and pushed us to be better- that we're not just like this or that, we're more than of what do we think we are.

She sniff when she realized there's a single drop of tears fell from her eyes, "why are you still haunting me?" she uttered while looking at the infinity necklace from the velvet box in her jewelry box. She caressed the promise ring and put it carefully inside before closing one of the drawers of her vanity table.

"Babe?" She heard him called from the bathroom, "yes?" she shouted back, clearing the trace of tears in her cheeks.

"Can you pass me the towel?" he says which she gladly followed. She could clearly remember that moment when she used to ask her to hand her a towel and the first time of a first time something happened wonderful.

"Stop it, it was so long ago.." whispered of a grown- up girl.

"Are you okay, babe?" asked the handsome and chic man to her girlfriend and took the towel in her hand.

"I'm fine," she uttered and leave him behind. He put the towel around his waist and followed her in the bedroom.

"You sure?" he asked as he didn't buy the girl's tone.

"Surely, I am, Luis," she says and took a seat at the edge of her bed.

"Seems like you're not like yourself since earlier in the morning, Ariella," he says, she was quite alarmed when he mentioned her name as when he do it, she knows how serious he was.

"Babe, I am fine. My monthly period is coming," she fakely chuckled, the man just kissed her cheek before he stood up and went to the bathroom again to change clothes.

She took a deep breathe as she thought that her past is ghosting her again, and everytime it happens, it reminds her how awfully painful it was. The feeling of derailment only by thingking about it, and how the pain of her whole system become deteriorated.

The cold wind and a freezing surroundings of California shivers her skin. She could see the snow dropping from her glass window, and the sound of burning piece of woods giving enough heat in her little sala of her apartment.

"Want to eat something?" Luis asked, interrupting her deep thoughts, " It's freezing outside, noodles would be good," she says and pretend she was busy reading a book so he won't ask why she was zoning out.

"Why don't you invite your friends to come over so you won't be bored or feel lonely when I get back to my apartment?" Luis suggested while busy looking for noodles in her cupboard. She could see him across to where she was sitting.

"They're busy and I don't want to bother them. They will come when they want," she says, closing the book in her hand and proceed to the kitchen chair and put her elbows in the table.

Luis came closer to her while waiting for the water to boil, "you're so beautiful, do you know that?" the man suddenly complimented causing her to blushed a little.

"This is why I hate you for cornering me with your compliments," she payfully rolled her eyes and slid her palms through his nape.

"You hate me but you love me," he chuckled and placed a peck on her lips.

"Yes, I do," she giggled enjoying his warm touch.

"Do you still remember how we first met?" he asked, she nodded.

Ariella

Year 2015..

My palm is sweating thingking about being completely alone in a foreign school here in California, being a freshmen is a huge challenge for a student like me. Margaret and Catherine, I didn't hear about them when the moment I regain my consciousness from the deep coma. I really thought we were going on the same school here in California but I was wrong, they disappeared like a smoke in the air. I tried to look for them to where I know I could see them, but then again I failed.

As I was walking down the hallway, looking for my room while my eyes were busy reading my schedule, a tall man bumped my shoulder causing me to stumble hard to the ground, "what a reckless piece of dork!" I exclaimed, trying to be sound tough and mean but he just scratched his head and run away without saying anything.

I dusted my jeans and took a shaky deep breathe to calm myself down, "not today, satan," I uttered and mentally rolled my eyes.

After million years of looking for my room, I finally found it at last room of the building. Their blue, typical brown, green-ish eyes were glued on me the moment I opened the door. Yes, I know I'm pretty.

I took the last seat at the back, a familiar face beside to where I was going to seat is looking at me- not even blinking, he just reciprocating to my sharp stare.

"Good morning," he greeted and smiled but I just ignore him and look straightly somewhere in front.

"Sorry about earlier, I just thought I was late. I wasn't able to say sorry," he said in a low tone as our professor in our first subject entered the room.

"It's okay," I simply said. I am not that evil. I forgive when they ask for it, and even though they don't.

"I'm Luis Araneta, by the way," he smiled causing his eyes to disappeared that reminds me of someone that I don't clearly recognize who.

"Ariella Dominique Hughes," I said and took his hand to shake it.

After that we become so close to the point that we won't call our day well without seeing each other until our hearts telling the things more than what friends could be. We go out and date, laugh and eat together and do whatever makes us happy.

Until the time when Luis asked if he could court me, I was a hesitant at first as I wasn't actually into boys but my strong feelings for him made me agree anyway. We developed something deep causing our relationship to be strong and to keep going through the highs and lows.

Third Person

"I was about to punch you that time if you did not run away," she says causing him to laugh.

"I can't imagine that was five years ago. I thank God for bringing you to my lonely life and you were become my source of light," he truthfully uttered and pushed the strand of her hair at the back of her ear.

"Why? Do I look like a sun?" she asked in a joking manner.

"No," he smiled and look straightly in her eyes, "because you are my sunshine. My rainbow after the rain drown me from sadness." Luis expressed.

"And I, too, thanking the Lord as you filled the missing piece of my heart," she says and tightly embraced him, resting her head in his chest.

"We're old enough to decide for ourselves and I think it's time," he said and gently played her hair with his fingers.

"It's time what?" she confusedly asked and look up at him.

"I want to marry you, Ariella," his words shut her for a seconds. She doesn't know what to feel, but the happiness was on top of them all.

"Are you proposing?" she asked and detached from the embrace. He smiled and took a small box in his pocket, her mouth swung in surprise, "goodness.." she whispered and covered her mouth with her hands. After a half decade with him, he was there even at the lowest point of his life, and she witnessed how he did not give up to their relationship. She was beyond thankful that there's a man like Luis who's willing to surrender everything just for her happines. She thought that she's ready too, to have a new chapter with him.

"I know this is not a romantic place nor a sweet typical proposing style, but I'll ask you fomally tonight," he took a deep breathe, feeling nervous, "the first time I saw you I know to myself that you're gonna be my future, the soon-to-be mother of my child and the woman who will stay with me no matter what life throws," tears were glistening at the edge of his eyes, Ariella nervously chuckled, " I have never been sure in my life, and every time I look at you I could see a wonderful person and the reason why I fall in love with you," he says, her tears fell 'cause of happiness she felt.

"..will you marry me, Ariella?" he sincerely asked and open the small box with a expensive ring on it

"Urgh, goodness, I hate you for making me cry," she sniff and chuckled and he wiped the tears rolling down on her cheek, "yes, Luis, I want to marry you!" she happily exclaimed and kissed him. He wear the ring in her long and delicate finger before embracing her tight.

"You're soon-to-be Mrs. Araneta," he says and kissed her head

"Gracious, I cannot believe I'm engaged," she whispered and look at the ring in her finger.

"Thank you for accepting my proposal, babe, you don't know how happy I am right now," he said, she look up at him, "me too, babe. Me too," she whispered.

"I want you to meet my parents," his words cause her heart to beat uncontrollably. They've been in a relationship for five years road to six but he hasn't mentioned his parents, she didn't bother to ask as she was afraid she might cause something wrong to him. She thought that if he wants to open up about his parents, he would, and finally, he already did just now.

"I really want to meet them, "she smiled, "I would love to meet your parents."

____

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 338 29
What happens when two people fall in love but in the wrong place, and the wrong time. /Teacher and Student relationship\ Rated 16+ *REMASTERED BY P...
106K 3.5K 35
You fall in love with your teacher Ms. Paulson and you start a relationship with her🖤
123 14 14
Is it love or is it lust? She's my college professor, Why would she ever fall for someone like me?
3.2K 126 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭