Sex Gurus (ChaennieXG!PReader)

JensetterMandu

Jennie and Rosé are therapists, specifically sex therapists. Many people may find their job weird but more pe... Еще

-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Sex Gurus 2
STARDUST
Art

11

7.7K 342 35
JensetterMandu

Y/n Pov

It was Monday and I was yet again walking up the stairs that led to the waiting room. This time Ms.Kim only texted me about the appointment and didn't call me about it as usual but I didn't think much about it. She was probably busy. Just when I was about to take out my phone as I sat down on the couch my name was called. "Y/n, you're welcome in." Ms.Kim said as she stood in the door frame, I cleared my throat and made my way to her. She was as hot as all the other times I've been here. In heels and a dress that hugged her body perfectly. I was about to greet her when I got cut off.

"You can take a seat on the couch." She said as she stepped aside to let me in and closed the door after. I frowned but nonetheless went to the couch and sat down. "So how are you feeling?" She asked as she opened her notebook and then looked at me. "Conflicted." I shortly answered. "Why is that?" Jennie asked, I watched as she wrote down notes as I thought about how to answer her. "I have this really strong sexual attraction towards a person but at the same time I can't do anything about it."

"And how do you cope with that?"

"I don't, I let guilt eat me as I can't help but to fantasise about what it would be like to fuck her... that's what I've been doing for the past days."

"Doesn't that interfere with your daily activities?"

"It does, my coach has been nagging me more than usual saying that I focus even less than before since I usually have a hard time focusing as sexual thoughts often occupy my mind and now it has gotten worse."

"Is there something that could solve this problem?"

"Yes."

"And that is?"

"Either I stop seeing this person or I do what my mind desires so much which is fucking her."

"I don't see that as your only two options."

"That's because you don't know what it's like to be me." I bit my tongue at what I said as Jennie raised her eyebrows at me. "You are right, but that doesn't mean that my advice can't be useful." She calmly said and tapped her pen against her notebook. "Then what do you suggest I do about this?" I asked her as I looked her in the eye. "How about you tell me why you have such a strong sexual desire for this person and why it's different from others?"

"It might be because she's someone that I actually could never have sex with... she's something that I basically can't have." I explained, feeling frustrated because I had the hots for my therapist who was right in front of me. "It makes me frustrated because I have the hots for someone that's off limits."

"How do you know that she's off limits?"

"Because she is and even Lisa warned me to not be selfish about it because it puts her at risk." I said and let out a loud sigh. "Don't you think that confronting her about it would let your mind get at peace with those facts?" I shook my head at her question. "No, I have already come off strong to her and this would just make it worse... could we talk about something else?" I asked and scratched the back of my neck.

"Of course, have any of your habits become worse or better?"

"I would say worse."

"What habits have become worse?"

"My mind has been occupied a lot more with sexual fantasies than usual and I've been masturbating way more than before." I truthfully told her, not feeling like beating around the bush. "To be honest, I think that sex is the only option here for me." I spoke again before she could ask about any solution to my problems. "Yes, but there is a possibility that it could just make things worse for you, Y/n." I looked at her, not sure if she was serious. So I am supposed to stay a virgin for the rest of my life. "Then I might as well shave off all my hair and become a monk."

"I'm not saying that you will have to stay a virgin for the rest of your life, what I am saying is that you should get better before jumping into the whole having sex thing."

"I doubt that I can get better."

"So you are doubting my skills as a therapist?"

"No, no, no, I would never doubt your skills because you have helped me with a few things already, I am just doubting myself at this point."

"But doubting yourself Y/n will just slow down your process."

"I am still in the same spot where I was when I first came here, if not even further back, Ms.Kim."

"I wouldn't say that, I think that you have come quite far and this is only our fourth appointment... but I can only help you to a certain extent as the rest needs to come from your side and needs to be your own will to get better."

"I guess." I said and let my shoulders slump down, Ms.Kim glanced at her wrist watch before clearing her throat. "Well, time goes fast... I will contact you about our next appointment as always." I stood up and gave her a quick smile, not uttering a single word, I reached the door and walked out. As I walked out of her office I spotted Ms.Park struggling with two boxes filled with files. "Do you need help with that?"

Rosé Pov

I looked towards the voice and was about to decline Y/n's offer when a few folders that were laying loose on the top box fell to the floor. "Here, I can take these." Y/n said as she took the two boxes out of my arms with ease. "Thank you." I said as I crouched down to pick up the folders on the floor. "It's alright, do you guys really have this many people come here?" She asked, I chuckled and shook my head. "These are older files, we are told to keep them for a couple of years for legal reasons." I explained as I walked in front of her, I couldn't ignore her strong gaze on me.

I opened the door to my office and let her in first. "Just place them beside my desk if you can." Y/n did as I asked her and placed the two boxes down as I grabbed my purse from my desk. "So are you off work or?" Y/n asked as she watched me grab my things. "No, I was just going to grab something to eat." I told her as we walked to the door. "I see..." She said trailing off, I thought about what Jennie said when I asked her about Y/n. "Do you want to join me, I mean I was going to get takeaway but if you are up for it then I wouldn't have to eat in my office."

Jennie Pov

I let my eyes look over the street from my office as I sat in my swivel chair. My eyes squinted at the two people entering a car. It was Y/n opening the passenger seat for Rosé before she got in herself. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "That's one way to keep it professional." I said to myself, sarcastically. Not like I have been any better at keeping my boundaries with Y/n, at least she wasn't Rosé's patient which made it more ok. But still it could just make things messy at the workplace if things happen between her and Y/n. "Why do you even care, just let it go." I mumbled out angry as my mind was starting to get occupied with them. "Starting to sound jealous." Which I was not, it was just my mind overthinking as usual.

Y/n Pov

"Do you plan on pursuing a career in Muay Thai?" Rosé asked as I told her that I do it during my free time. "I'm not sure if I am good enough." I said with a shrug and she raised her eyebrows. "I mean, your body tells me something else." I bit my lower lip and felt how a blush made its way to my cheeks. "You don't know what I look like under my clothes." I said, but my voice came out a bit small as her flirty personality was getting the best of me. "But I can imagine... I also wouldn't mind finding out." I choked on my spit and tried my best not to cough, grabbing my glass, I quickly drank out of it.

"Have you always wanted to be a therapist?" I asked, trying to change the topic as I started to feel hot. "I actually wanted to pursue a music career at first." Rosé said as she ate more of her food. "What made you change that?" She smiled a bit as she looked at me. "My love for helping people so at first I thought about becoming a doctor or a nurse but my stomach wouldn't be able to handle that so becoming a therapist was the best option as I get to help people to cope with various life challenges and improve their lives which I find just as important as a doctors job since I believe that both save lives." I could hear the passion behind her words, making me smile.

"I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life." Rosé shook her head slightly at my words. "You're still young, I mean some people are in their 40's and still don't know what career to fully pursue." She reassured me, she was right though. I still had time to think about it. "But if I were you I would think about the whole Muay Thai thing." She said and eyed me a bit, I licked my lips and looked her in the eye. "How about you come and watch my next fight and then tell me if I am good enough to pursue it." I suggested, a smirk made its way to her lips. "Just text me the time and place and I will be there."

Please Vote

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

55.7K 2.2K 39
'Words are not important to love someone' ____________________________________________________ Kim Y/N, daughter of the most successful business man...
21.5K 460 12
If you're just as gay as I am for these women, then I'm sure you'll enjoy this book. • mostly female reader. (g!p reader if requested) • some may con...
348K 13K 75
This story is a special one. 22-year old Y/N (your name) finds herself thinking often about a bigger purpose. She takes the chance when an offer by h...
70.2K 2K 33
You are an American actor searching for your next film. You weren't expecting to meet someone that would steal your heart. ----- Published 01/22/21...