๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ป ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ด โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค NS

By ursturniolo

"give me a chance ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„" "you fucking wish!" . . . . . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ... More

0

1

428 16 6
By ursturniolo

ˏˋ°•*

chapter one!

- ͙۪۪̥˚ i'd rather die! ˚ ͙۪۪̥

ˏˋ°•*

THIRD POV !

"chris would you quit!" jaleah spoke as the blue eyed boy kept poking at her. it wasn't a sight anyone was surprised to though. the two fought like siblings, but that isn't the heterosexual fanfic you're here for. plus that's weird.

nick and alan have hated each other ever since the two could remember. marylou and christina (their mothers) were friends ever since diapers, so you could imagine the two boys being stuck together since birth.

it was pretty funny, marylou had unexpected triplets and christina had unexpected twins. zoë could remember when their hatred started, it was a pretty vivid memory for her. the whole friend group met in pre-k, but that's not when the whole beef started.

it was first grade, the second to last week of school. alan was on the swings and nick really wanted a turn, but alan refused as he was a stubborn kid. so nick simply pushed him off, leaving him with a scar on his cheekbone.

in the moment zoë was watching it all go down at the top of the slides, not even going down as there was a line of kids behind her. "go zoë or i'm gonna push you next." some kid said.

that caused zoë's middle finger to flip off the kid. she rushed to alan's rescue a few seconds after seeing his bloody face.

in the end nick and zoë were sent to principals office, both arms crossed as she looked at nick. "he deserved it."

"what're you talking about?" nick looked to the girl and tilted his head to the right.

"my brother deserved to be pushed off the swings, he thinks he runs the world or something. he's just a stupid idiot." they exchanged a smile, but it soon faded when the principal entered the office.

they were obviously punished with no recess for the rest of the month, but nothing too serious.

now at 17 the two boys still held a grudge.

the friend group sat in the triplets minivan, everyone sparking up their own little conversations as they waited for the two younger people of their friend group to arrive. jaleah and nyla.

they both had to stay until the actual time school ended, but the others didn't since they were seniors. although it was a long two hours, they didn't want to leave them out just because they were younger.

dayana's phone pinged, her head laid on her girlfriends shoulder. "leah asked if we could go to the gas station to get her and nyla some snacks. you guys down?"

"i don't mind." matt shrugged and the rest of the group agreed.

you see, they didn't actually need snacks. this was all apart of their stupid little group experiment trying to help alan and nick to talk to each other.

not even a single word has been exchanged between the two since god knows how long. matt started driving to the gas station that wasn't too far from the school.

"um guys can someone stay in the car, the ac takes forever to get running and i'm not leaving my car on in this sketchy ass place."

"nose goes!" everyone put their finger on their nose as practiced, except nick and alan.
"oh no, no no no no you're not leaving me with him! i'd rather die."

"sorry nicky rules are rules." summer pursed her lips in an attempt to hold in her laugh, others doing the same as they exited the car.

they'd get snacks anyways since they were staying the night at dayana's. her house happened to be the biggest and had a pool which would cool them off since it was so hot.

the car was filled with silence, alan decided to speak up since he got bored. "so..."

"so how's that scar i gave you?" nick smiled sarcastically and alan rolled his eyes. "you know you're holding a grudge for nothing, i was the one who got hurt not you and i'm completely over it." alan stated and he was right after all.

"you're still your same old selfish self so why should i forgive you. zoë said it herself, you deserved it."

"well zoë's my sister and she's allowed to think that because she lives with me and actually knows me. you on the other hand, you didn't even try to get to know me."

"i personally don't care enough to know you, actions speak louder than words."

"i was 6!"

before nick could get a snarky reply in the group returned with their snacks.

"how was it?" zoë questioned with a small smile, about to lose her shit and burst into laughter.

but chris already cut her off with his laughter, making everyone look at him crazy. "sorry it's just ironic that you two lost nose goes!" he made up a lie that the two left out individuals fell for.

"let's go pick up leah, i feel like she needs to be annoyed." he continued nervously and matt agreed.

when they made it back to the school jaleah and nyla stood outside, talking to each other and giggling at their phone. see summer left her phone recording in the car to eavesdrop on their conversation.

and the two girls were listening as soon as it was sent to them in nyla's airpods. matt honked which caused the two girls to look at the van.

"LEAHHHH MOMMY'S HERE!" chris yelled out the window which caused jaleah to flip him off and run into the van.

"you know i hate your fucking guts." she stated, sitting in between summer and alan. "feelings mutual." chris blew a kiss and nyla sat behind the drivers seat.

"hi fake husband." she greeted matt, kissing his cheek which caused to quiet boy to flush red.

"hi wife." he started to pull off once the girls were buckled in.

"is everyone packed for tonight? i really need to take off these shoes and i don't think i can last a pit stop." nyla said. she was stuck in her old gym shoes since she forgot to bring her new ones and she had left her crocs in her locker when she was rushing out of the gym.

everyone said yes and she sighed in relief.

____________

nick was the first one to get out of the car when they arrived at contrell residence. he already knew where she spare key was so he walked right in, knowing nobody was home. the others followed him, but nyla pulled dayana to the side.

"do you think the plan was a bad idea, nick seems grumpier than usual." she was concerned the way he didn't speak to anyone.

"he's fine, he's being overdramatic if alan can get over it, he can. i'm sure he's just holding a childish ass grudge."

"i guess you're right, we should get going though. i'll keep an eye out for nick, you and the others do the same for al?" dayana nodded in agreement to the others statement and they walked inside.

if only nick would warm up to alan, but deep down he knows he couldn't. because he knows how he feels towards that boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 140K 63
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
611K 63.9K 25
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
312K 25.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
242K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...