Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

By jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... More

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

We weren't made for each other.

815 43 2
By jimininiiiii

Yoongi POV:
I knew coming for our usual hangout would be an issue especially if I had to see Jimin but what I wasn't expecting was to see Jimin looking so hot.

I mean he's always hot BUT today he was looking gorgeous and I wanted to run to him and mark him.

When he walked closer with Jin hyung and Tae by his side his hair moved with him giving him an effortless look.

Despite the bad lighting in the club Jimin was glowing.

He had a sexy smile on his face and parts of me wondered if whatever happened last week was just my imagination and that I hadn't actually slept with such a gorgeous man.

The closer Jimin came the more my mark hurt. I didn't understand why and maybe thought it's the universe's way of punishing me for not waiting long enough for my actual mate and sleeping with someone else instead.

I looked down in guilt when they reached us. Me and Hoseok were the only ones here as these three met us.

We were only waiting for Namjoon and whoever his other mate was.

To be fair I hadn't been filled in on the details, I didn't even know this guy's name.

The three said hello to me and Hoseok and we replied to the greeting.

Taehyung then instantly latched onto Hoseok and the two were making out as per usual.

Seokjin hyung sighed and rolled his eyes "Tae your libido is so high how do you keep up with him Seokie?"

Hoseok smirked and pulled away from the kiss. "Hyung we are MADE for each other".

Seokjin hyung gagged as I smirked at Hoseok.

Jimin laughed and fuck his laugh was everything. He spoke out softly saying "Jin hyung these two are adorable and annoying at the same time".

Jin hyung laughed and said "That I have to agree with chim".

I wanted to so badly pull Jimin away and speak to him. Yet I kept telling myself that I NEED to act like I don't like him. That what happened last week was wrong. That we both had soulmates to turn to. That we weren't made for each other...

But everything in me said we were.

Before my thoughts could eat me up Jimin spoke up "Yoongi hyung let's go grab a drink for everyone, first rounds on me?"

He questioned me exactly when I needed it like he knew what I was thinking that maybe we do need to get away and talk.

I wanted to say yes but I knew I wouldn't be able to. Before I could reply though I heard a loud crash somewhere in the distance.

Before any of us could understand what was going on Seokjin hyung sighed and said "Namjoon".

We all laughed out loud and then we heard another voice. "HYUNG! Why are you so clumsy I said to hold my hand".

Seokjin hyung laughed and said "I'll go bring my big babies wait here guys".

Me and Jimin nodded as Hoseok gave a thumbs up on his and Tae's behalf because they were still kissing.

Two mins later hyung was back with Namjoon and someone else who I couldn't see because he had his head down looking for something on the floor.

When he looked up his hair flicked away from his face and our eyes met.

My eyes widened in realisation as did his and then I narrowed them but didn't say anything as hyung introduced him.

"Guys this is Jungkook our mate and Jungkook this is Hoseok and Tae as you know and these two are Jimin and Yoongi".

Jimin extended his hand and said "Hi I'm Jimin and it's nice to meet you".

Jungkook nervously smiled and then his eyes went straight back to the ground.

"Hyung stop glaring at him he's probably scared". Taehyung voiced out.

I looked at him like 'really bitch'. He just sheepishly smiled.

I then spoke up and said "It's lovely meeting you baby brother, I never knew you were a party type. There's a lot of things hyung doesn't know right?"

Everyone looked at me and Jungkook quietly not saying anything. From the corners of my eye I saw Tae looking at Hoseok for answers.

I smiled and pulled my arms out for him, Jungkook instantly ran in and said "Hyung I'm so sorry".

I just stroked his head as everyone looked at us for answers. Still holding onto Jungkook I spoke out saying "He's my brother, my blood brother."

That had Namjoon falling backwards with Jin hyung holding him up.

I chuckled and wiped away my tears and we both pulled apart.

Jin hyung smiled and said "What a small world".

Then we all decided to get drinks as Jungkook and I explained to them what happened and how we were both connected.

"I can't believe when Namjoon hyung kept mentioning two people; Yoongi and Jimin it didn't click to me that MAYBE just MAYBE that Yoongi is my brother".

Jungkook sighed and hugged jin hyung "This is so weirdly messed up". Namjoon voiced out and jin hyung countered back saying "Mr 148 IQ you're vocabulary is slacking".

Namjoon rolled his eyes and said " what? Do you want me to use gargantuan words? That you don't know the meaning to?"

Hyung frowned and said "Gartuan? What's that?" Namjoon sighed and said "Gargantuan! Meaning big words".

Jin hyung then nodded saying he understood and kept looking at Namjoon and still cuddling Jungkook.

"What?" Namjoon spoke out.

"Use the big words then".

That had Namjoon pulling his hair out, Jin hyung smirking in victory and Jungkook enjoying the show.

In all honesty I cannot believe that Jungkook is their mate but I know that they will take care of him far better than I do anyways.

My eyes then searched around for Jimin but he wasn't sat with us.

He was at the bar and he was drinking pretty heavily. He stumbled over to the dance floor and started dancing very sexually.

Seeing him act like that sparked something in me. A desire a desire to protect, mark and claim.

I quickly shook the thoughts from my head and decided not to go to him he should be fine dancing alone.

I mean us guys are just here and even if the others don't notice Jimin's absence due to the fact that they're in their own world I surely will because my world right now revolves around Jimin.

I looked down at my mark and rubbed it slightly. Why must the universe hurt me like this? Why can't I just be paired with Jimin?

All my life SINCE I met him Iv wanted to be with him. Alas we both have different mates and we're supposed to live different lives.

Do you know what hurts me the most? The fact that all of my friends got to be with the ones they fell for first.

When we came to university - we as in Me, Namjoon and Hoseok we came with no desire to find a mate but to seriously take on university and do something with our lives AND we did.

Along the way Hoseok fell for Taehyung when they bumped into each other. Only after about two weeks did they find out they were bonded and at first Taehyung played hard to get. He wanted to see how far Hoseok would go for him.

Needless to say he went pretty far. Hoseok ended up crying thinking Taehyung had died when Tae had pranked him hoping to understand his true feelings.

Tae had a hard life and he wasn't used to just letting people in and trusting them almost immediately.

Hoseok cried his entire being out and when Taehyung appeared in front of him Hoseok lost his shit and pulled Taehyung in for a kiss.

After that everyone calls them the "horny" couple...well not everyone JUST ME. I am everyone so.

Namjoon met Jin hyung when he was being a complete klutz and dropped heavy textbooks on Jin hyung's foot.

As a result hyung made Namjoon carry all his books for him for two whole months since Jin hyung was on crutches.

They got closer and boom they found out they're mates.

It was all first meeting and falling in love.

With Jimin it was love at first sight for me. I met the omega when I was running from the rain. He too ran but he had an umbrella.

He quickly covered me under it and said "Iv noticed you had a lot of papers in your hand...wouldn't want them getting wet right?"

I looked at him and the way his blonde hair fell effortlessly on his face reminded me of today the way he always manages to look so enticing and his plump lips and delicate smile? Well I fell in love.

So the only thing I could do was nod and smile which I think he appreciated.

Ever since then the six of us always hung out. We were completely inseparable and people envied us.

Towards the end of graduation when me, Hoseok and Namjoon were graduating something happened between me and Jimin.

Since that day I vowed to make him my enemy. But do I really consider him an enemy? I mean which idiot sleeps with their enemy? Helps them through their heat? Constantly wants to protect them and have them in their arms?

CLEARLY ME!

I admit it okay....I love Jimin BUT I can't stop him from meeting his mate and possibly living the best life of his life and I too don't want to cheat on a mate I begged whoever was listening to have.

I was completely zoned out when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Hoseok smiled at me and said "Hyung know it's hard seeing Jimin after pretty much everything but you need to watch out for him. I'd do it but Taehyung is enough to drain me. There are bad alphas, betas and even omegas who would take advantage of Jimin's state...just please bare with him".

I smiled at Hoseok and nodded before turning to Jimin. Hoseok was always so protective and caring I choose to one day treat my mate and their loved ones the way Hoseok treats Tae and his loved ones.

I sighed and got up making my way to Jimin who was lazily dancing not realising an alpha trying to grind on his ass.

I pushed the alpha away and glared at him to which he ran away.

I held Jimin by his waist and I felt an electricity like thing shoot into me. I felt sparks and I quickly let go of him.

He turned to me and smiled before nuzzling his face into my neck.

"M...ma..." I didn't know what he was trying to say it sounded like mama? Maybe Jimin missed his mum.

I carefully took him away from the dance fooor and he began to whine. "Alpha No I want to dance and drink all my pain away. So take me".

Then he tried to get up and leave my arms.

I sighed and said "No! Jimin you've had and danced enough".

The stern look made Jimin whimper and he began to cry. He threw light punches at me and said "Hyung you're such a meanie. You're a meanie for leaving me after my heat, for hurting me, for not letting me come close to you, for acting like a douche and for not letting me dance".

Then he tried to leave my arms again and because I was processing his words I didn't realise he ran away from me.

Did Jimin mean all those words? Or was it the alcohol speaking?

Before I could answer my own question I noticed Jimin and this time he had a crowd of alphas around him.

Some were inappropriately touching him and that's when I lost my shit. I ran to Jimin grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to me.

I growled at the alphas before they dispersed and I noticed my friend's gazes on me.

I ignored them and pulled Jimin away. Once we were alone I latched my lips on to his plump ones and moaned into the kiss.

Kissing Jimin felt euphoric despite the strong taste of alcohol on his lips I was in a pure bliss.

We fought for dominance with me winning and Jimin letting me hold him and kiss him however I like.

I pulled away from the kiss and started kissing his neck leaving marks and biting on his soft tanned skin.

Jimin moaned louder and I felt possessive knowing they could all hear him and only I wanted to hear Jimin's moans.

Before I could take us both away I felt a strong grip on my shoulder. Turning around I noticed Jin hyung.

He sighed and said "Yoongi this isn't right...Jimin isn't in his right state of mind and he also told me about the stunt you pulled after his heat and I'm not letting that repeat. Jimin was heartbroken after it and if you're going to keep using Jimin for your use until some other omega comes around then I'm not letting it happen."

I looked down in guilt and regret what was I going to do just now? Rape Jimin? Have sex without his consent? He was drunk and he couldn't approve to whatever I would do. I let my alpha take control and I could have made everything a lot worse.

"I'm sorry hyung I don't know what got into me I.."

Hyung stopped me and said "You don't need to explain yourself Yoongi..just know I'm on both of your sides. I'm team yoonmin. You just need to realise that. You need to realise what I meant by everything I say. You need to talk to him".

Hyung took Jimin from my arms and he was still whining to be with me. He hit Jin hyung lightly and said "Hyung please I need to talk with my alpha."

Jimin calling me his gave me up butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Did he mean that? Did I mean something to him?"

Jin hyung controlled Jimin and before he left with him I asked in a simple tone "You know something I don't know hyung don't you? Maybe something even Jimin doesn't...right?"

Hyung nodded clearly distressed and said "You need to figure it out Yoongi and once you do fix it".

With that he took an already asleep Jimin with him. I rolled down on to the ground and pulled at my hair.

What do I need to find out? What do I need to fix?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Updating at 5AM because why not?

I'm currently very sleep deprived and I think your author has insomnia but like don't we all?

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter let me know your thoughts in the comment and don't forget to vote.

I'm hoping to update as much as I can so please stay tuned for that.

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 853 25
In a world where not many people know of alphas, betas and omegas, Yoongi is an alpha who doesn't know he's an alpha, who has a crush on Jimin, an om...
32K 1.9K 37
Sequel To Black Heart Jimin and Jungkook have been through a lot. Finally reuniting, allowing Jimin to finally see the child he had lost. All was for...
586K 27.3K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
274K 11.3K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...