what the wonderland twi...

Par aceofhearts_twstfan

you get trapped in the world of twisted wonderland and get thrown in to a rotting dorm and haves to deal with... Plus

๐•ฝ๐–†๐–’๐–˜๐–๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–‘๐–Š ๐–‰๐–”๐–—๐–’ ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š
Rules of Mary moon
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–”๐–‘๐–›๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–œ๐–”๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–‰?
๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–—๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Š
๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–Ž๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Œ๐–†๐–“
๊ชป๊ซ๊ซ€ แ ป๊ ธแฅ…แฆ“๊ชป แฆ”๊ช–๊ช— ๊ ธ๊ช€ ๊ช– ๊ช€๊ซ€แญ™ แญ™๊ชฎแฅ…๊ชถแฆ”
๊ชฎ๊ซ ๊ชป๊ซ๊ช–๊ชป'แฆ“ ๊ช€๊ชฎ๊ชป แง๊ชฎ๊ชฎแฆ”.....
incorrect quotes
incorrect quotes 2
update
uh update?
Update
final update on my step dad

๐•ฏ๐–”๐–—๐–’? ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š?

651 21 0
Par aceofhearts_twstfan

*Y/n pov*

As me and Mike were talking we got to a....charming old building "This....is to much charm" I said as James looked horrified. "Right, right. Please come inside." Mr.Crowley said  leading us inside as I continued to tell Mike about my plan. James continued to look around looking nervous. " wow....this seems like the floor collapse at any moment or haunted." James said as his eyes  glowed a slight yellow along with his moon crystal but only for a second.

 "staying here will at least keep you out of the rain." Mr.Crowley said ignoring James. "Right James find a broom Mike pick up the furniture I'm going to get the rooms ready and thank you Mr.Crowley we appreciate your generosity." I said to him and gave a bow. " Of course! I'm going back to do more research. Make Yourselves at home. Don't go wandering around school! Goodbye!" he said leaving us as Mike and James got to work and I summoned my spell book.

" ok them transmogrification spell." I said to myself as I flipped to the spell I needed and read carefully. 'take moon crystal in hand and focus on it now imagine it turning in to anything you want pull magic with the word ⋏⍜⎐⏃ it'll transform.' I read to myself. "Wow the dust looks like snow!" James said smiling like a idiot. "yes it does all the more reason to hurry up with my spell." I said as I quickly thought of my moon crystal turning in to a key "⋏⍜⎐⏃" I spoke as it turned in to a key .

"Alright Y/n I got the furniture cleaned and it picked up." Mike said as he walked over to me.  " thank you Mike here's the spell I was talking about....well the first part anyway." I said as I showed him the spell. "its a beginning level spell but the second part is a Middle high level spell." I said looking at him. "uh I'll give it a try thanks y/n." Mike said as he left to the kitchen. "It's raining." James said as he looked out the window. "oh so it is..." I said looking out the window.

 "Hyiii! It's really coming down!" a familiar voice said shocking James. " oh the cat..." I said not happy he's here.  " Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun! And I'm not a cat! I'm the great grim!" he said. "ok still I think this school need better security." I thought out loud. " I'll had no trouble sneaking back into the school. Come on, Come on if you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in you've got another things coming!" Grim said as James just looked at him. "securi-" James started yelling but I covered his mouth.

 "Why do you want to get into this school?" I asked as James's ears flatted and had his tail between his legs. "That's simple. I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician!" Grim said looking proud. "I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up. But...but" Grim looks like he was about to start crying but he sucked it up. "Hmph! The dark mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here on my own." Grim said getting happy as my ears twitched.

 'Damn old dorm the roofs leaking.' I thought "Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, Humans just don't get it." He said smiling. "but we are we're not human..." James said confused " Not the point James our feline friend was saying he couldn't get in so he broke in." I said looking at James. "oh..." is all he said.  "Nyaa! So cold! The roofs is leaking! Fgyaa!  It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!" Grim said quickly going under the coffee table. " James go find a bucket please I'll find something to plug it up." I said as James nods and runs off grim seems confused. " Magic would patch that up real quick why don't you use magic, unless Pfft! Can you even control you magic! HAHA" Grim said starting to laugh.

 "I'm sorry cat but I'm saving up my magic but I guess  your to dumb to realize that magic can be limited," I said getting a plank of wood a hammer and a couple nails and a chair "....this ceiling is really low.." I said putting the chair aside and started working, "you know if your going to complain then HELP!" I said getting loud at the end, "huh? Help you?" He said looking at me as my ears perked up as I finished on this one leak, ' oh great moon this place is going to take a lot to fix,' I thought as I looked at grim,

 "No waaay! I'm just a regular  monster staying in a rainy place." He said as he smirked. "You better get a can of tuna before I do any work." Grim said smugly " Why is James taking so long?" I asked myself  going to the hallway. "AAAAAHHHH" James screamed "!!!!" Running to James I see three ghosts. 'oh its only ghosts.' "We haven't had a guests in so long." " I'm itching for some action." they said ."oh James this kind of fear isn't logical. " I said going up to him and looking at the ghosts. "what are you freaking out about....GYAAAAA!" grim said or uh screamed. "the people living here got scared of us and left." Ghost B said. " we've been looking for more ghost pals. How  about you guys?" Ghost c said.

 "Hello yes hi um sorry for intruding in you home but me and a couple of my pack members are stuck here for we have no idea how long and need a place to stay if you let us stay we can fix the place up if not that's understandable to and we will leave quietly." I said helping James off of the floor. " wait what...." I heard James say under his breath "I aren't you scared?" Ghost A said " Why should I be if you wanted to kill us you would of done so already right? Besides ghost are common at least for me." I said looking at them. "alright fair you can stay but be warned if you live here you better prepare of the pranks of your life's!" Ghost C said as they left "what the heck was that!" Grim asked looking at me. "What? It was their house before we came." I said looking at him.

 "Fyaa! I'm not a idiot! I know that." Grim said pouting. "them you also know that I could help you get in here..." I said as James looked at his moon crystal and back at his hand " what?" Grim said looking at me. ' got him....' " all you have to do is help James clean up." I said as I turned to James "What! Like hell!" Grim said as I started walking away. " Fine I guess you can just go back to the woods alone no way to get in to this school with no food....." I said in a pitiful voice. "........Wait! I'll help......but only if you get me in!" Grim said as I walked away " It's a deal!" I said smirking.

*James pov*

I watched as y/n walked away. 'how can she be so calm at a time like this? we could never get home....' I thought as I looked at the ca- grim. " So uh can you help me pick up the things off the floor?" I said hopeful. "I'll do what that tall wolf said......I'll pick up the floor." Grim said 'but I just said....nevermind.' I thought as I got a broom and started sweeping.

 "so....you like tuna?" I asked overhearing a bit of his and y/n conversation. " Yeah so?" Grim said as he burned things. "well I have a can it was going to be my lunch but here" I said and threw it at him. "Ahh!" Grims screamed but caught it. "wow! it's premium tuna!" Grim said " I know! Y/n bought it for me along with a new Mirror-I13...." I said to him smiling " Wow!" Grim said.

*y/n pov*

'I found the rooms! Oh my.. that's something....oh well won't be like this for long.' I thought as I closed the door and took off my moon crystal and put it to the key hole but....."Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper!" the birdman said. ' Son of a bitch!' I thought as I got spooked  almost hitting him with a fire spell. "Ah. I'm so sorry sir I was in the middle of a spell and you showed up out of the blue." I said as I made sure he was ok. " Not to worry! but you need to be more carefully can't have you burning the school down!" He said " right..." I responded as o turned back to the door "  ☊⍜⌿⊬" I said as the door changed.

The door was a smooth white door with a crystal door knob. "alright....." I said as James and grim came down the hall. "wow what was that spell?" James asked " oh just a simple copying spell or at least that's the simple explanation is its like a pocket dimension that has its own magic source so it doesn't drain my magic so I can still use my magic with out it.....your not following are you?" I asked as James looked at me sweating.

 "uh..." "Wait You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school, What are you doing here!?" Mr.Crowley said. "Hmph! you should be grateful I'm cleaning the crap shack." Grim said "Only because y/n forced you." James said putting the broom down. " Also Mr.Crowley why didn't you tell use about the ghosts living here." I asked taking grim out of the art and petting him. "Nn? what are you talking about?" he asked just sighing I gave James the look.

 " oh....OH uh there was three ghost that tried to scare us but Y/n talked to them and they left." James said looking at me to see if he got everything I nodded. "Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory and that's why its now empty. I'd forgotten that. However hmmm.." Mr.Crowley said looking at me then grim.

 " you being able to command beast.....I'd like you two to show me how well you two work together" He said as grim go out of my arms. "What n-" he started "How would we do that?" I asked cutting him off. "I will turn in to the ghost if you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans. for I am gracious." He said "ok but how?" I said as he pulled out a potion 'wait is that...' "Transformation potion!! *Gulp*" he said as he drinks it and turned in to a ghost. "Eeeeeh. I don't want to team up with them!" Grim said " Grim this could be the chance you've been waiting for don't let your pride be your down fall" I said to him. "grmm....fine! but this is the only time! and you have to give me tuna after!" Grim said looking grumpy "It's a deal little kitty" I said turning to the headmaster.

               "Bring it on"

September 19 2022

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

291K 12.4K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
18K 730 20
Basically what the title says. Twisted wonderland is now in our world and the reader is lucky enough to house them. I wonder what adventure awaits. (...
76.1K 1.8K 34
โš ๏ธReqs are closed for nowโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธI only take requests by dm!!!โš ๏ธ I'm just a college student with too much love for twisted wonderland, too many ideas i...