Mal's Twin Sister {Carlos De...

By castielsangel67

McKenzie is Mal's twin sister, daughter or Maleficent and Hades. Follow Kenzie through her story where she'll... More

๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•€: ๐”ป๐•–๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•€: ๐”ป๐•–๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•€๐•€: ๐”ป๐•–๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•Ž๐•–๐••๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ธ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–๏ฟผ
โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”น๐• ๐• ๐•œ!!!
๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”น๐• ๐• ๐•œ!!
โ„๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค๐•˜๐•š๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜!

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ

3.1K 54 1
By castielsangel67

Mckenzie's POV

"So, how was your date?" Evie asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Good morning to you, too." I muttered, as I exited the bathroom, after getting dressed for the day. "Well, you wouldn't tell us last night." Evie said, pulling me over to Mal's bed, where my sister was laying on her stomach, doing some homework.

"Well...He took me on a picnic and the-" I was cut off by our door opening. We all looked over and saw Jane. I rolled my eyes, moving to lay on my bed. Evie walked over to work on a dress she was making. I pulled out my spell book and some paint markers. I started doodling on it to make it my own.

"Mom said, 'if a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.'" Jane said, walking over to my bed, standing at the end, by my head. "Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane asked. "Auradon." Mal and I scoffed.

"Mal, Mckenzie, do you like?" Evie asked, holding up her dress. "Yeah. It's cute." Mal said, not looking up from her work. "It brings out your eyes." I said, glancing up at Evie. "I know." Evie smiled. "I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane randomly said, flopping on Evie's bed.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal said, blowing on her paper to remove eraser bits. "And how would you know, Mal?" Evie asked. "You've never had one." I added, smirking over at my sister, who stuck her tongue out at me. I stuck my tongue out back at her.

"It's 'cause I don't need one. They're a waste of time." Mal said. Evie then gasped. I looked over at her, thinking she hurt herself. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no." Evie said, rushing over to her bed and grabbing what I assume is Chad's bookbag.

"And that is exactly what I mean." Mal said, going back to her work. I went back to doodling on my spell book but looked up again at someone knocking on our door. "Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie." A girl with short dark hair said, walking into our room.

"Please, just come on in." I mumbled, rolling my eyes. "My mom's Mulan?" Lonnie asked. Mal, Evie and I looked at her confused. "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us and well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?" Lonnie asked, walking over to my bed.

I looked up at her with furrowed brows and a disgusted face. "Why would I do that for you?" I asked. "I'll pay you $50." Lonnie said, holding up a bag with money. "Good answer." Evie said, taking the money.

I looked over at her confused. "I need to buy more material." She shrugged. She then stood up looking at Lonnie. "Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers, and some highlights." Evie said.

"Yeah, yeah. I want it to be cool. Like Mckenzie and Mal's hair." Lonnie said. Mal and I looked up at her surprised. "Really? The split ends, too?" Evie asked. Mal and I glared at our best friend. Evie looked over at me shaking the bag of money.

I huffed rolling my eyes. "Fine." I said, rolling off my bed and onto my feet. I flipped through my spell book. "Okay...'Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair.'" I said, moving my hand side to side, Lonnie's head moving in sync.

Lonnie lifted her head up and we all watched as her hair changed from a straight bob, to a wavy side part. Lonnie walked over to the full length mirror. "I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off. Layer it-" "No, no, no, no, no, no!" Lonnie said, cutting Evie off.

"I love it." Lonnie said, smiling at herself in the mirror. "You do?" Evie asked, losing her smile. "It's just..." Lonnie then ripped her skirt. "Now I'm cool." She smiled. "Like ice." Mal and I said in unison. "Stop that." We said. "Stop!" We shouted. "Ugh!" We huffed. Jane, Lonnie and Evie laughed at our interaction.

Jane then walked over to the mirror, ripping her dress. She then gasped, covering her mouth with her hands, as she looked at her dress in the mirror with wide eyes. "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Jane exclaimed. The four of us laughed as she freaked.

***

It was a little later in the day and Carlos was now in our dorm, sitting on the floor at the end of my bed with Dude. I walked out of the bathroom and sat next to him. I grabbed my spell book off my bed, studying the spells. Jay then walked into the door laughing as he wore his tourney jersey.

Carlos wolf whistled. "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asked. "Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?" I snapped, looking up at him.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Carlos mumbled. I looked up from my spell book glaring at him. "Sorry." He whispered. "Our mom's counting on us!" Mal exclaimed. "We can't let her down!" I added, flicking Carols in the head. "Hey!" He said, rubbing his head.

"We can do this!" Jay shouted, causing all of us to look over at him. "If we stick together." He continued. "And we won't go back until we do." I said. "'Cause we're rotten..." Mal started. "To the core." We all said.

"Oh, yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course." Evie said. I looked at Evie with a look that said 'And you're just telling us this now?'

"What?" Evie asked, looking at me. Then there was a knock at the door. I handed my spell book to Carlos. "Hold that thought." I said, standing up and opening the door, Mal standing behind me. Ben smiled at me and Mal. "Hey, Mal." He said. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Hello to you, too." I muttered.

"I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything...that you needed." Ben said. "Not that I know of." Mal said. "Okay. All right. Well, if you need anything just, uh..." Ben said. Mal walked over sitting back on her bed. "Oh. Wait!" I said, stopping him from walking away.

He turned back to us looking at me. "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" I asked. "Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben nodded. "Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could...soak up all that goodness?" I asked with a bittersweet smile.

"I wish you could. Up front it's just me, my folks and my girlfriend." Ben said. "And your girlfriend?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm sorry." Ben sighed, as an idea popped into my head. "Okay. Thanks, bye." I said in a bittersweet tone, shutting the door on Ben before he could speak again.

I turned to face the others with a smirk. "I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell." I said. Carlos, with an eye roll, threw me my spell book. "I also say that his new girlfriend should be Mal." I said, pulling my sister up from her bed. "What? Hell no." She said, pushing me away from her.

"Why not you?" She asked. "Because..." I trailed off, locking eyes with Carlos. Mal rolled her eyes. "Fine. Whatever. Let's just get this done with." She groaned as we made our way to the kitchen.

***

"All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry." Mal said, reading the spell. "Let's just chop up some onions." Carlos said, grabbing an onion. He and Jay were sitting on the counter with Dude, while Evie, Mal and I made the cookies for the love spell.

"No. It says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly." I said. "A tear's a tear." Jay said. "That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear." Evie explained.

"Listen to you." I smiled, adding some flour to the cookie batter. "Yeah, I knew that." Jay said. "Did not." Carlos said, hitting Jay's arm. "Yeah, I did." Jay nodded. We all looked over towards the door as it opened. I quickly placed a piece of paper over my spell book.

"There you are, Mckenzie! I was looking for you." Lonnie said, walking over to us. Evie, Mal and I smiled as we focused on Lonnie. "You know, all the girls want you to do their hair." Lonnie said, causing me and Mal to laugh. "Midnight snack huh? Whatcha guys making?" Lonnie asked.

"Nothing special. Just cookies." I shrugged. Lonnie then dipped her finger into the batter, licking it off. "Oh. No, no!" Mal yelled. "Wait, wait, wait!" I shouted, as all of us leaned forward. "What? I'm not gonna double dip." Lonnie said, looking at the five of us confused.

"Feel anything?" Evie asked. "Yeah, maybe like it might be...missing something?" I asked. Jay then stepped forward, with a flirtatious smirk. "Hey there." He said. Lonnie gave Jay a tight lipped smile. "It could use some chips." She shrugged, walking over to the fridge.

"Chips?" Jay asked, confused. We all let out a relieved sigh. "And those are?" Mal and I asked, as I started stirring the batter again. "Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group." Lonnie said, walking back over to us, with a bowl of said chocolate chips.

She then stops and looks at us. "Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like chocolate chip cookies?" Lonnie asked, putting some chocolate chips into the batter, before eating a few.

We all looked at her with saddened expressions. "Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and..." Lonnie then stops talking when she notices our saddened expressions.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Lonnie asked. I shook my head. "It's just different where we're from." I said, mixing the chocolate chips into the cookie batter. "Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought...even villains love their kids." Lonnie said, with a smile.

Mal and I shared a look before looking back at Lonnie. Our crystal necklaces glowing as we held each other's hand, before looking down at the table. "Oh. How awful." Lonnie said, placing her hand on my free one, that was resting on the table. I looked up at her and saw a tear rolling down her cheek.

I gasped, wiping her tear off and into the batter. "Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for stopping by." I said, as Mal began to lead Lonnie towards the door, while I mixed the batter together one last time.

"Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams." I said, as Lonnie walked the rest of the way to the door. "Good night." Lonnie said. "Good night, see you tomorrow." Evie said.

"Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Evie oven." Mal said, clapping her hands together. "Yes, ma'am." Evie said, walking over to the oven. I grabbed the cookie batter and walked over to Jay and Carlos. I scooped some of the batter onto the cookie sheet before Evie put it into the oven.

Word Count: 2028

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.4K 17
[Cover by @KRONBLADE] โThere is enough fire inside you to put all of hell to shame, but you are pretending to be water for someone who is too afrai...
317K 6.3K 58
Elena Grimhidle is the daughter of Evil Queen and twin sister of Evie. She goes to Auradon with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. She is supposed to steal...
24.3K 342 23
In memory of Cameron Boyce Indira Munroe Udaku is the daughter of Storm and Black Panther and has her parents powers as well as her brother Azari T'c...
247K 6.7K 15
โ” ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐ŸŒธ โœถ ๐Ÿœธ ๏น• เซฎ ์ด ๐Ÿ’•๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ า‚ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ฒ ๐“ฏ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‡ ๐“‡ผ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—‡ โ™กฬถ ใ‚›๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜...