you are my destined but I wil...

Par yukie-kun

Sasuke uchiha a beautiful omega with a peculiar personality and Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki an attractive alpha b... Plus

Note
Little Omegaverse Guide
CHAPTER I: DESTINED
CHAPTER II: THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER III: THE DATE
CHAPTER V: THE BEGINNING OF A PROBLEM?
CHAPTER VI: A FRUSTRATED ATTEMPT
CHAPTER VII: THE LAST
CHAPTER VIII: TOXIC
CHAPTER IX: PROBLEMS
CHAPTER X: YOU KISSED HIM!

CHAPER IV: HOW ADORABLE?

47 1 0
Par yukie-kun

According to a poll I did a while ago on my old channel I asked if they wanted Y/N to appear and a large percentage said yes.

If there is anyone who has seen the survey, they will know that what I gained is that he was closer to Naruto but I don't feel that Sasuke may need more help. So Y/N will appear to be closer to Sasuke.

---------------------------

¶Sunday¶

—Sasuke wake up —Itachi exclaimed behind the door of Sasuke's room.

—mmm... Let me sleep for a while. I have nothing to do today —he mumbled sleepily as he shifted under his blankets.

—Your lover woke up early to leave you something —he mentioned, to which the youngest only ignored since he could read it later.

—Since you don't mind, I guess I can read it. —There was a short silence until the door burst open revealing a dark-haired boy who was excited and somewhat blushing at the idea of ​​his brother reading something corny that the blonde had written to him.

—Don't even think about reading it.

-Okay —the older man gave him the letter and the second type of flowers that the blond boy left him.

—Thank you and you can go now.

—But I'm curious to know what Naruto writes to you —he replied while trying to take the envelope with the letter from Sasuke.

—G-go away!! —He replied annoyed as he pushed him out of his room and closed the door in his face.

—So early and you're already getting angry.

—Whose fault is it? —He asked ironically, Itachi just sighed and headed to the kitchen, while Sasuke breathed calmly again and prepared to read the letter.

—How adorable!? —He sputter— Yes, he's a complete idiot —he said with a slight blush as he let out a tired sigh.

¶Monday¶

At the entrance to the Konohagakure school we see a purple-haired girl anxiously waiting for someone at the entrance. As soon as she saw the person she was looking for, she went to his person to tell him something important.

—Sasuke, did you go out with Naruto this weekend?

—Hey? —He exclaimed, surprised, but he didn't expect Hinata to find out out of nowhere.

—Someone is saying that they both went out over the weekend and let's just say that right now there are a lot of omegas who will glare at you as soon as you walk through that door.

—But what's wrong with the fact that we went out on the weekend, that doesn't mean anything, it could have been a friend's outing —the azabeche downplayed the matter.

—Naruto has many friends and some are omegas —he commented, somewhat jealous of how sociable the blonde can be.

—Yes, but you know how the vast majority are and technically it's Naruto's fault, well in reality it's them, they "fall in love" very quickly and that's when not even a word has been addressed to them," he said without thinking much about it. "Imagine if they really talked about it." With everyone.

Sasuke just ignored her and continued on his way, as he crossed the entrance just as Hinata had told him, a large part of the omegas who were without a partner looked at him suspiciously, to which the black man only ignored them, he would not care because I had more important things to do.

And while it is true that the blonde was quite sociable and had quite a few friends, he always went out in a group and on rare occasions only with one of his friends.

Sasuke only continued on his way, ignoring the murmurs of some other omega and the surprised look of some other alpha and beta who had tried to ask him out but without any success, while his friend tried to get him to talk.

—Sasuke!! — shouted a girl as she headed towards him.

—Hey? —He said, surprised by hearing her name —ah, what's wrong Y/N?

—First of all, hello to both of you and second, did you really go out with Naruto on Saturday? —She whisper the last thing just so these two will hear.

—Why does everyone want to know about that? He doesn't have a life of his own —he responded, annoyed that it is one of the most talked about things. He wouldn't care if it weren't about him and a large portion of people, especially omegas, wanted to kill him with their eyes.

—Sorry, I didn't know that this topic already bothered you so much, although it is understandable, you are the center of attention of many, when you don't like to be, but then changing the subject —he said, getting out of the way so that they could continue towards their destination and continued speaking— Are you going to go watch the game during half-time?

—I don't know, there are always a lot of people and I don't feel completely comfortable —the first to respond was Hinata, nervous because although she wanted to go and support her friends, it made her uncomfortable to be surrounded by many people.

—I still prefer to eat calmly and away from all the savages who threaten me with their gaze as if they were intimidating —he agreed in part with his friend while he added a part according to his perspective and he was quite sure that if they continued like this they would I would show something that was really intimidating.

—I'm going to go, do you want me to record the game for you?

—yes please—that was the last thing they said when they arrived at their living room.

They separated to each go to their corresponding seat, well only Y/N since the raven-haired man and the purple-haired girl sat nearby.......................................................

||At break||

—Sasuke-kun —said a redhead approaching a certain black-eyed man.She looked up to confirm who it was and thought: "Is it genetic to be so active?"

—What do you need Karin?

—They asked me to deliver this to you —she responded as she winked at him and a letter entered her— Well, I have something important to do, see you.

Sasuke just took the letter and kept it so that no one would know how much even though the vast majority were focused on watching the game.

Shortly after, his friend arrived.

—Hello again, emo —the purple-haired girl mocked.

—I already told you to stop saying that to me.

—Well, you're going to tell me that she happened to "YOUR dobe" —she emphasized the word you.

—And what do I gain by telling you?

—I bought tree tomato juice because there was no more and I personally don't like it, do you want it in exchange?

—Mmm, that sounds good to me.

After the purple-haired girl gave the black-haired girl the tomato juice, he began to tell her about the fact that while they were studying she discovered that the blonde was the one destined for her and she wanted to conquer him the right way.

—Aaah, how pretty! —Screech to which Sasuke only covered his ears because of the scandal made by his friend —And what did she write to you?

—That's private and I don't have to tell you.

-Well I tried.

..............................................................

After school at the Uchiha's house

When the black-haired man returned home, he prepared to change, take a bath, and have lunch, then he was preparing to go to his room until there was a knock on the door of his house.

Sasuke just prepared to go to the door and look through the peephole at who was the one who knocked, observing a certain blonde hair that he would recognize anywhere.

—What do you need dobe? —Asked the azabeche while he opened the door.

—Sorry, I forgot to give you that —he responded, handing him a bouquet of geraniums— Well, that's all, have a nice afternoon —The blonde left a little nervous since he didn't receive any kind of gesture or word from the azabeche, to which he just closed the door. the door and prepared to go to his room to read the letter that Karin had given him during the break.

When he finished reading it, all he did was put the letter in a place that was not visible, hiding it from his brother and leaving the flower with the others.

He threw himself on his bed, burying his face in the pillow out of shame, his face felt hot and surely it must have been completely red. He didn't understand how that idiot in his eyes could express himself in that way without being ashamed, but that fact made him feel loved. Of course he had his brother and his parents but it was not the same as what he felt when he saw the blonde and he hoped that everything would stay that way.

========================================================

Well people, I know that they are capable and they were scared that something was going to happen because of the last sentence and because of the fact that a large part of the omegas in history bothered or bothered Sasuke's closeness with Naruto, but well, that would not do it because I'm too sensitive to write that so don't be scared

But well as always if there are spelling errors you can tell me so I'll leave you ;)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

61K 1.4K 24
(Sequal to Somebody To Call Family) After naruto left to go train with jiraiya, sasuke left konoha to go to orochimaru to get stronger. When naruto f...
59.8K 1.4K 12
Rumor has it that Jack Sparrow was in love at one point in time. Rumor has it that she was a pirate. Rumor has it that she died in front of him. R...
1.5K 69 7
Please note: I don't own any Yu-Gi-Oh characters, this is just a fan story written by me. All Yu-Gi-Oh characters belongs to the legendary Kazuki Tak...
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...