Still Into You (Sasharcy Post...

By Gaynessisintheair

After the War in Amphibia, the girls head back home and continue their normal lives. Except for these feeling... More

Author's Short Note
Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: She Don't Say
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: Nasty Bump
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Make up
Chapter 7: Sticks & Scythe
Chapter 8: Clarity
Chapter 9: Unsatisfied
Chapter 10: Out Of Town
Chapter 11: Now Or Never
Chapter 13: All Too Well
Chapter 14: Ghost Of You

Chapter 12: Convenience

346 8 9
By Gaynessisintheair

Sasha looks away in trouble but quickly fades after when the door is being bashed.

"Get that intruder!" The resentful manager screamed.

"Look! She's kidnapping Miss Waybright! Her backup is there!" A rookie soldier points out the incoming aircraft.

"Sasha look! It's Anne and the others!"

The others? Sasha wonders

Marcy is gesturing at the helicopter, she couldn't hear the door being violently open.

Bombarded by armed soldiers, the manager was angrily pointing at Sasha and Marcy. Her expression is full of rage, her makeup was ruined and a visible blare nose like a bull. Shrieking inaudibly.

"Anne! We're here! Helloooo!"

Sasha strikes the shoulder at Marcy.

"Ow!"

"Marcy, get a snap of yourself! Run now, hello later!"

The heedless nerd glance where the authorities are. At the entrance, before their feet is a severely damaged door.

"Okay! Okay! I see them! Got it!"

The blonde yanked the cute tiny hands and sprinted dragging the nerd on the way up to the heliport.

Sasha prioritizes Marcy to be one step ahead of her. They both reached the top of the helipad.

One of the soldiers instructed, "Don't shoot the daughter! Orders from the head of the Waybright family!"

Anne and Sawyer were horrified that they were watching afar that Sasha and Marcy will get captured.

Except for Sloan is the pilot and is missing out on the thrill to see what's happening.

Sawyer panicked, "What kind of pilot are you? Hurry up! They will be caught!"

Sloan frowns, "I'm trying! Stop wailing like a wussy!"

Anne says nothing. With an impulse, the brunette girl slides out the rope ladder. She cries at the top of her lungs.

"GRAB THE LADDER!!!"

Marcy reaches the ladder, and Sloan struggles to lower the chopper as best as she can to avoid the soldiers.

"Sasha! Hurry!"

"Right behind you!'

Marcy climbs the ladder and successfully climbs! However, Sasha's heels stall her. It snapped!!! The tight dress she wears causes her to stumble and fall!

"Dang it! I'm going to sue this fashion company for helping me end up in jail!"

"Sasha!" Marcy screams in dismay.

Marcy can't jump. She can't. She's off from the builder. It's too high to get down, it's risky. She stretched her hand.

"Shoot the chopper down!" The manager demand.

Another soldier excuses, "But they're kids!"

"The landing skids if the helicopter maggot! Fire!"

The firearms have gone blazing, Sloan pulls the control wheel, to move aside away from the rooftop.

Anne and Sawyer hold their stand clutching the steel handle.

Anne knows what's happening. "Sloan! What are you doing? Sasha isn't on the ladder yet!"

Sloan shakes her head, "If I keep close, they'll be shooting us for real this time!"

Anne's eyebrow formed an eleven as her thinking mind strategy went.

"Sloan! On three. I need you to pull close to the building!"

Sawyer disagrees. "What! Are you crazy? We will get shot at what Sloan said!"

Anne deadpan answers with a chin up. "Trust me. They won't."

"Okay boss! Let's get wild! "Sloan reacts cheerfully and smiles with adrenaline.

Sawyer prepares himself for the big wave. He sits down and secures himself with a seatbelt.

"I'm I the only one who's sane??" Sawyer screams.

Anne holds a handle on top of her, awaiting the signal.

"1..."

---

Marcy's initial focus is Sasha's safety. The nerd held the rope for her dear life. Against the odds. Her eyes are on Sasha, who hisses kneeling on the floor.

"Sasha! Get up! You can't give up!"

Anne continues, "2..."

With the support of Marcy. Sasha gets up despite the pain in her knees.

She took off her shoes hopping, holding the straps of them. Ripping off her long dress into a shorter one.

Marcy is drifting away from the building.

"Sash! Please! Don't leave me!"

"I won't leave! Stop being a dramatic nerd!"

Anne watches Sasha's approach, "And 3! Sloan! Now!"

Before the soldiers assemble. The chopper's on its way to the building. Just in time. Sasha seizes the tip of the ladder to reach Marcy.

Anne commands, "Go! Go! Go! Out!"

"One way ahead of you!" Sloan controls the helicopter and goes away.

The kids escaped, and the manager smashed her eyeglasses. Faces the soldiers who are deadly silent in line.

The manager roared, "You maggots are fired!"

The soldiers left with no reluctance.

----

My heartbeat is too fast. I'm so glad Sasha's here! Marcy thought as she watched the blonde climb.

Marcy nervously speaks, "Sashyyy! You made it!"

"Haha! Heck yeah, I did!"

Their clothes were covered with dirt, and some parts were torn off, especially in Sasha's dress.

After a while, the adrenaline subsided, and the helicopter seems to be quiet as well. It's close to midnight. The lights are magnificent from above.

Somehow Sasha and Marcy are tangled in the ladder. Despite the cold. They seem to share warmth.

The nerd's right hand is gripping tightly, and her other hand is wrapped around Sasha's back.

Sasha's right leg hooks around Marcy's left. Her right arm secured their nerd. While holding on to the ladder with her left.

The ladder is shaking, seeming going to break down. Marcy thought.

"Oh newts, I'm so scared of the heights." Marcy whimpers closing her eyes and trembling mouth.

Sasha is mesmerized by Marcy. She chuckles, enjoying watching and relaxing. The Atlantic-like eyes shine under the moonlight.

She misses this. No conflict. No drama. No fight. She missed her. Her warmth. The platonic love. The moment.

"Hey, Mar-"

Marcy sniffles and leans her head on Sasha's chest.

"Sash, are we going to fall? I'm scared."

Sasha paused to realize about Marcy.

"Hey hey hey, look at me Mar-Mar."

Marcy looks at her, like a puppy who wants to cry or to be loved. Aw, she's starting to cry.

Sasha reassures her, "When I'm here, you're safe. It's our promise. I know you are brave Marcy. For my whole life, I admire you for that."

"Aw shucks" Marcy blushes, she smirks and tucks her hair.

"Can I give you a compliment?" Her eyes comically sparkle, to convince Sasha.

Sasha's heart rate spikes, especially since they are near. She can feel the heat in her ear. She's ignoring it.

Marcy's nervousness changed into a bubbly and energetic

"Ha, you're blushing! I didn't even say anything! " Marcy giggles.

"Shush-Ahem sure!" Sasha coughs while she closes her eyes.

Marcy's hand brushed the blonde's soft and comfortable cheek.

"You're getting prettier today." Marcy seemingly smiles.

This is the first time Sasha receives this, she looks away. "Okay! Stop that MAR-MAR!"

"Haha!"

"Stop it, Marce!"

Anne pops her head out, "Guys, this isn't a movie! One more minute the ladder will snap. Get up here!"

"Coming Anne!" The nerd spoke.

Marcy laughs and climbs first. Followed by Sasha, who is still flustered and almost swooned. The two girls finally got up from the ladder.

"You guys are okay!" Anne lunges between them and greets them with a warm hug.

"I knew you guys would make it!"

"Of course, who wouldn't? How did you guys even get here?" Sasha grips the handle of the chopper.

Marcy rubs her nape, "Well we have some little help."

In Sasha's sight and eye contact. Sawyer waves nervously. Sloan laughs vigorously and shouts "Why hello hello step-sis!"

"Sloan helps you huh?"

"That's obvi!" Sloan replies first before anyone.

Marcy chuckles, "Yup! It's a long story."

Marcy turns to Anne "I have another question, you guys were in trouble! Suddenly you guys are on the helicopter! How?"

Anne buckles her seatbelt, and Sasha and Marcy mirrored her action. "You know the woman we met back in the elevator when you hug her? She helped us!"

Marcy gasped, "No way. For real?"

"What was her face?" Sasha asks with confusion appears in her face.

Marcy hums, "She kind of looks like you! Before she leaves, she told me that she has a daughter."

Every word widens Sasha's eyes, "Tell me, is there a mole above her mouth?"

Marcy squints harder, but shrugs. "Couldn't tell, it was a blur."

"I think there was if I'm not mistaken," Anne said

Sawyer nods, "Yeah I think it was. She has a mole above her lip!"

Sasha groans, "I can't believe you've met my mom."

"YOU WHAT?" Everyone is surprised especially, Marcy. The loudest of all, I tell ya.

"The daughter she meant was you! No way! She'd said I would be a good suitor for you!" Marcy confirms her recall of the past.

Sloan barks out laughing, "Ha! Mum is shipping with you two from the start! You go lovebirds!"

Sasha bit her lip and growled, "Shush it, Sloan!"

Marcy tucks her bangs behind her ear, "Yeah...haha."

"Anyways, that was a wild adventure! That was fun!" Anne smiles as she hung her head back in nostalgia.

Sasha and Marcy agree but not for Sawyer.

"I would be vomiting right now. You three are insane! Except one is next level, a maniac."

"Hey! I heard that you wussy quarterback!" Sloan shows her back fist at Sawyer.

"At least I'm not a danger to society!" The girls laugh over a silly fight between Sloan and Sawyer.

After a short conversation and minutes after it. Sloan successfully landed on the helicopter lands on another building with a heliport in it.

Down to the exit, the troublemaker teenagers made it to escape from the chaos. Sawyer vomits after leaving the chopper.

"Hahaha! I'm on a live stream!" Sloan laughs in a mockery tone, with the phone in her hand pretending to capture the moment.

"You maniac-" Sawyer barfed once more.

---

Everyone has finally reached the exit down.

"Oooh, crud. Here come my parents."

Anne's pocket is vibrating, she took it out and smiles sheepishly then taps the call.

"Hellooo, mom! What's up?"

"Anne Savisa Boonchuy... Do you know what time is it?" It's her mom. Oh no.

Here comes her dad, "Is that Anne? Is she okay? Was she zapped to another-"

"It's okay honey! She's okay! Anne, your dad and I are worried about you. Where have you been?"

"Uhh -huh! I uhm."

Anne's parents lectured the Thai girl through the phone. Enduring it is all she can do.

While Anne is occupied. Marcy heads to Sasha.

"So, where will you go home now Sasha?" Marcy asks as casual as she can.

"Hm? I think I'm going home with Sloan. After all, my grounded duration is done."

"Oh! Okay. That's cool. Good to know. I mean it's not offensive you know! It's nice. Nice!"

Sloan noticed her eyes goggles between Sasha who wants to hang out with Marcy despite its already late through her fake smile. Not only that, she detected Marcy's exaggerated tone of disappointment.

"I can't believe you two are cowards and oblivious," Sloan whispers to herself

Sawyer chuckles, "Find a way haha."

"Sasha! I have good news for you."

"Hm? That I can go home with you? Yeah, you already told me."

"NOPE! You've been kicked out by me!"

"What? I can't let you do that. You can't even be left unattended! You might burn the mansion!"

"Oh heck Nah! Screw your authority! Just kidding! I need to prepare that house for my homecoming project for my school! Ms Norbury assigned me!"

"What? Where I am supposed to live?"

"Maybe leave you in the streets! Haha!"

"You little brat!"

Marcy steps in, "I mean you can have a sleepover with me at my house."

Sloan smiles mischievously, "Oooh yess, good idea Marcy. Good thinking! Hehehe."

"Are you sure Marce? Your parents might be there."

"Pshh Nah! They're on a trip with their friends! I decline their offer with them cause I have school."

"Well, I'm in then!" Sasha smiles.

Anne jogs in "Sup guys, now how do we get home? My parents are deadly worried sick."

"Same. They must have been calling the police by now." Sawyer thinks out loud.

"No worries! There's the car! Let's go!"

Sloan points out her car waiting on the other side of the road. The teenagers get in the vehicle.

----

The car arrived at the house street of Marcy. The two were dropped out before Marcy's house.

Sloan rolls out her window, "Thank me later Sash!"

"Why would I thank you for kicking me out you selfish brat!"

"I love you too step sis!" Sloan gives a blown kiss and a playful guffaw.

Anne waves goodbye, "Take a good sleep you two!"

Sawyer smiles, "Farewell you two!"

The vehicle leaves. They left, only the two stood last.

"Sooo, Lead the way, Marcy!"

"Well! To my house!"

-------

MARCY'S POV

I checked my phone. It's 1 am, we enter my house. It's dark and empty. That means my parents aren't here yet. Yes!

After minutes of cleaning, I waited for Sasha in my room. Writing my journal about what happened the same day.

This is the night I won't forget. It felt like a romantic movie I've encountered super cringe but it's true. I whisper to those words as I've written them down.

I continue to write, That was a whirlwind adventure I had ever since in Amphibia. It was fun, but we haven't talked about our baggage yet. Can we overcome this? Is Sasha ready for this? Yes, she should be. After all, this is one of the reasons why I save her from getting away. I can't waste this. I want to clarify. But will this be insensitive and pushy? Will Sasha understand just as I understand her? Only one way to find out. Communication is the key!

I finish writing my journal and close my book as Sasha enters the room, with the towel swathe around her neck.

"Where will I sleep, your highness?" Sasha chuckled.

I pat the space of the bed.

"Here! No sleeping on the cold brash floor or the couch!"

"Demanding much? Marcy Regina Wu?"

"I'm not! Let's go to sleep now!"

Sasha settles the towel on the floor and hops onto the bed.

"Ahh, I miss the bed. It's my best friend now!"

"Nooo, it's mine!"

"Haha, boo try!"

"Goodnight Sash."

"Hmm. Night Marce."

....I can't snooze.

A minute later dread silence. Thinking about what I should do next.

"Sasha? Are you awake?"

Sasha shuffles to turn just to face me

"Yup, my body isn't tired."

"Heh, same."

Sasha and I can't sleep. That's because of what happened earlier.

A lightbulb popped out above my head.

"Let's head to the convenience store!"

"What? But it's late and we're in our pyjamas!"

Ha, some parts didn't change.

"Who cares? Let's go! I know just a place!"

-----

Marcy and Sash arrive at the store, a bit uncomfortable with her pyjamas on. But screw it, who cares?

Marcy dives in to collect various junk food types.

"Uhh Mar-Mar, what are you doing? Are you hungry that much? We're not even in an apocalypse!"

"Haha! Sash, I'm making a challenge for just the two of us! Now go take a bunch of weird food combinations! Im treating ya!"

"What challenge?"

"Food taste to impress and survive challenge!"

Sasha grins with a wicked scheme she had in her mind. A cracks her knuckle

"You could have told me that."

"Yeah yeah genius, one minute starts now!"

Marcy races to the other column, collecting what she needs.

Sasha has no hesitation to grab a snack she knew, any type of condiments she took.

The counter watches them, bored with his life. But he knew that this is a challenge that cannot be intervened.

"DONE!"

Marcy slams her money to pay for all the food from hers and Sasha. Currently in their hands.

The man with glasses on the counter nods and points to the clean spot on the table. Nodding at Marcy as a signal 'good luck to winning the challenge'

"Okay, what's so serious about this?"

Marcy waves her hands, "It's a tradition!"

Her words appear as clouds, and she sparkles when she mentioned them.

"Well, then let's hop to it!"

Little did Sasha know, this is a lovey-dovey game for couples.

They sat at the assigned table, Marcy told Sasha to assemble the food combination by the ingredients unhealthy food.

"Okay here's the thing, after we compile our combination. We will switch and eat it all!"

"And what if one of us hasn't finished it all?"

"Well, you have two choices! One the 'death drink!' One shot of all! Contains two powerful beverages mixed with two per cent alcohol!"

Sasha takes a sniff, she nods with satisfaction.

"The smell is not bad at all."

"But it's between life and death!"

Marcy raises her finger high pointing at the ceiling.

"Haha. Okay, nerd, what's the other?"

Sasha watches Marcy lowers her finger and place it on her sealed lip. The blond gulps as she dangerously sees the nerd's unkissable lip.

Marcy shushes.

"Would ya like it to find out?"

"Mysterious Wu. I would make you lose first!"

"Ha! Let's see about that Sash! Let the assemble weapon food begin!"

They work at separate tables, to avoid surprises.

"Ready Sash?"

"Ready."

In sync, they turn around and present their food.

Marcy's food is a normal hotdog with a bun, except with looking hazard green chips.

Sasha's food... Is something. Something that looks... Uhm, that screams that it's inedible. So far it contains various chips and... Pickles and spicy Cheetos. Who on earth does-

"Sasha, what an abomination-"

"No questions ask! Let's continue!"

They each take a bite, Marcy didn't even mind. Despite the food appearance, she seems to enjoy it!

Sasha wonders as she chews the first bite of the hotdog.

"It seems like a normal hotdog. Where's the twist?"

"Ha! Just wait for it! Your food is unique! Weird and new."

"Wait for the twist....haaaa-"

Sasha's face reddens and fans her tongue. Sweating and breathing heavily. Her eyes widen, and then she examines the bun and the hotdog.

"DID YOU JUST PUT WASABI ON THE FOOD?"

Marcy watches and laughs at Sasha's reaction. Enduring the element of surprise by the spice.

"Ah, that's the twist you've waited for! You're welcome!"

Small tears formed on the tip of the oval eyes of the blond. Coughing out the strong hit on her tongue. But she's not forfeiting. She quickly takes another big bite.

"I..m not losing!" Her words were almost muffled because the food occupied her mouth.

"What can I say? You never give up Sash!"

Sasha pounds the table, couldn't tolerate the wasabi

"I refuse to accept defeat!" The mighty blonde who is dying for water stated.

"Well! Now things get to the next level. Let me try this!"

Marcy uses her both hands to hold the pickle Cheetos like a burger. She goes in for two bites.

It's weird for Marcy when discovers this. It's a great start!

"Hmmm, not bad. No wonder some people like this. It isn't my type to eat this but still, it's not bad! Not bad at all blegh-!"

The salt rock bottom slaps Marcy in the face, a salty, oily, ocean-like food...

"What is this? Tuna and mustard? What the newts? Worst food combination ever!"

Marcy shudders while Sasha coughs and laughs simultaneously.

"You said... It is... Good...Ha!" The blond shut her eyes and slammed on the table. She can't make it.

Marcy noticed, she sets down the food and immediately helps Sasha and rubs her back. "Sash! That's enough! You're suffering too much!"

Sasha waves off and continues to chew. Slowly until she swallowed it.

"I can still fight it off! Continue eating yours!"

Marcy grimaced when she glanced at her food.

The girls pursue to finish the food and Sasha is in the lead. Yet she is in vain. Marcy's appetite is ruining little by little. Until she felt a bile taste in her mouth.

The nerd immediately grabs trash nearby and spits it out.

"Okay! Okay! You win Sash!"

Sasha muffled in victory, and grabs the trashbin from Marcy and spit it out.

"Woohoo!"

Sasha's victory is worth the vain, the blonde weakens by the wasabi. She immediately finds a drink to relieve herself and washes her mouth.

SASHA'S POV

"Now, I won. I'd like to see the second choice."

Marcy smiles mysteriously, " Are you sure about that? It's kind of...hmmm"

I'm nervous, I'm nervous I'm nervous.

"Just do it! Before I changed my mind!"

Before I move a muscle or a blink, Marcy leans in and gives a peck on my cheeks.

What... What just happened?

"Oh my gosh!"

Marcy smiles as she sits back, she shrugs and the adorable red glows on her face.

"What? That was the second choice."

"Do-Do it again."

I turn my head to the left, expecting another kiss.

She didn't hesitate, and oh sweet life. She slaps me!

"Owwww, that hurts!" I press my cheeks. Cue the fake cry.

"That was a light slap! You're exaggerating and getting greedy!"

"Fine! Fine! Drink the one death shot! You've refused my demand!"

"Aw nooo!"

We both laugh, punching each other.

Well, I won't complain. I know she doesn't too. We both know...

Marcy paused and groaned, "Midterms are coming! I forgot to review!"

It was a challenge between a loser and a winner...

"Well, we can go to the library," I suggested

"Good idea! I know you had advance midterms and all. Wanna hang out with me tomorrow?"

Of course...

"Of course, Marcy!"

...She lost the challenge. But she won my heart.

~End Of Chapter 12~

AN: I told my brain to rest and my body is tired. Yet my brain is wired and got on wheels and said this.

"Death before Dishonour!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
90.5K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...