The Unworthy Ones

By TheAverageSmolBean

(Previously "Rogues Aren't Lunas") ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Mole isn't normal. At least... More

~ P R E V I E W ~
~ A / N ~
~ C H A R A C T O R S ~
~ O N E ~
~ T W O ~
~ T H R E E ~
~ F O U R ~
~ S I X ~
~ S E V E N ~
~ E I G H T ~

~ F I V E ~

6 0 0
By TheAverageSmolBean

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

MOLE

Mole's eyes fluttered open, her eighteenth birthday over.

Heyo, heyo! A voice spoke in her mind, startling Mole. HEYO? Can ya hear me?

"I... I think so...?" Mole said, confused. "What are you?"

I'm your wolf, Tsukia! Here to be your best friend! I'm gonna help ya and protect ya! Mole could see the bouncy, small wolf. 

"Hi...?" Mole cocked her head. 

Hee hee! I can like, tell we are like, ALREADY best friends! Yay!

Yay...! Mole thought, trying her best not to tell the wolf to shut up.

Aw, you want me to shut up? Tsukia thought, tilting her head. Okay.

Mind reader. Mole thought, Sorry, my head just hurts...

I know! The sleepy process is annoying. I wish it was like, superhero changing! BOOM! FLASH OF LIGHT AND YOU GET TO BE AAWWWWEEESSOOOOMMEEEE WITH TSUKIA! She was getting more and more formed in her mind, the cute little wolf in all of her smiling glory.

Mole laughed and stood up, noticing her senses further revamped. Of course, all but her eyesight. 

She walked to her bathroom, getting in a quick wash with the small pool-esk bath. Afterwards, Mole put on Adidas shoes, white jeans, and a silvery t-shirt. Last, she put on some jewelry, including star earrings and moon necklace, and she was finished. 

Ooooooh! You look nice! Tsukia complimented, smiling and sitting in a director's chair, however, the chair said 'BEST WOLF FOREVERS!!!' with a bajillion Emojis.

"Thanks.." Mole stepped out of her burrow-like home to see Allie, tapping her foot.

"My god, you're so cute!" Her tail started wagging. "You're a wolf!"

"You sound like Tsukia." Mole stated, causing Allie to raise her eyebrows

"Who..."

"Wolf."

"Mmmm, mkay." Allie said, flicking her ginger hair out of her face. "God, the wind is so strong today..." She mumbled after producing curses for the miles.

"Preach." Mole chuckled.

Hee hee! You're so funny! Tsukia giggled, her tail waving back and forth, back and forth.

Mole snorted, and for some reason, Allie did too, so then they just stood there.

Laughing their heads off.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-🌑-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

LEIF

One Week Later

Wake up, stupid! Atlas roared in Leif's mind. Wake up! We're seeing rogue girls today! Yay!

"Yippee." Leif yawned, brushing his white-blonde hair out of his face. 

He stood up, took a quick shower, and slipped on a blue shirt and black pants. He rushed out of his room, quickly writing a note stating he was going out for his mom, and walked to Ezra's house. 

He knocked on his door, and Lina answered. "Oh. Hey. Ezra!"

Ezra and Zane stumbled down the stairs. The two boys waved and pushed Lina out of the way.

Ezra had asked Leif to see if Zane would be able to come, in case they needed to make some sort of wise desicion, Gammas are a useful tool to bring along. Allie didn't mind, so Zane was going to tag along.

"You ready?" Ezra cocked his head, closing the door.

"Of course I am. Are you, Zane?" Leif looked at his older friend.

"Well, never had a full conversation with a rogue or loner, so I'm kind of nervous, but... and guys, how do you know they won't turn on us?" Zane fidgeted, the nervous teen biting his lip.

"I trust 'em." Leif simply said, "At least, I trust Allie. I'm not sure about the other one who..."

"Yeah." Ezra nodded, "But only one way to find out."

"Shall we?" Zane smiled nervously.

" We shall!" Ezra and Leif said, sharing the same smile.

The three young men walked off, ready to have one of the most chaotic days in all of their lives.

                                                                           ~🌑~

When they got to the clearing, Allie was sitting under a tree, her back facing them.

"A-Allie?" Leif smiled when the girl turned to face them, her smile bright. 

"Hi!" She stood up, waving at Ezra. "And this is...?"

"Oh. I'm- I'm... I'm Zane." Zane smiled nervously. Something seemed to distract Allie as she looked behind herself, muttered something, and turned back to the boys.

"My friend is up in a tree." Allie said casually as the leaves rustled and something jumped into the bushes in front of her.

"Not anymore!" A female voice came from the bushes.

"Not anymore." Allie chuckled.

Soon, a figure emerged from the bushes, and Leif forgot how small she had previously been. The dark-haired werewolf gave a welcoming nod, but didn't meet eyes with anyone, probably because she was watching Allie.

Once she stopped staring at Allie, the rogue looked up, and Leif thought suddenly, Why do all rogues have amazing eyes? The rogue's eyes were strange- grey with gold and silver and blue. But they weren't all the way grey, kind of looked like they were tinted greyish blue.

Hot. Hot hot hot. Atlas thought with a sigh. Too hot, bad sign, red flag, run, she'll manipulate you and use you but I won't mind.

"Hey, I'm Mole." The rogue smiled, obviously nervous.

"Oh. I'm-" Leif started, but Mole held up a hand.

"Ah, I know who you are. And you," She nodded to Ezra, "But not you!"

"G-Gamma Zane... Gamma Zane Jaysky." Zane said quietly.

Mole nodded, "Pleasure." 

Mole's accent was different- it sounded extremely elegant and beautiful. I've never heard it before, Leif thought.

"So..." Leif sat down, and the others did the same, except for Mole, who instead resorted to climbing a smaller tree. Hm, remember how we thought Allie acted like a demented monkey at first? Atlas thought, Yeah. Mole is a demented monkey queen

But... I didn't have a wolf then! You weren't here! Leif thought in question.

I was always here, just didn't have a voice. Remember in first grade when you accidentely used the girl's restroom? I judged you the whole time.

Leif's face heated up. "I.."

"Alpha Owlfang, you good?" Mole asked, tilting her head.

"Y-Yeah. Fine." Leif said, clearing his throat, "Anyway. So..."

"So. The floodgates are open!" Mole said, "Time for questions."

"Weee! Water." Allie snorted. "Splish splash, someone always drowns in a flood."

"True! Nice, I wasn't even using the phrase like that! I'll use it later." Mole agreed.

"Uhm, we're happy your enjoying yourselves, but we have stuff to talk about." Ezra narrowed his eyes.

The girls stopped talking. "Good." Ezra said, "Continue, Leif." He nodded.

"Thanks!" Leif said, "So why did you decide to kill Bucky Thornheart?"

"Who?" Mole and Allie said in sync.

"Bucky? The guy you killed and I-"

"Interfered annoyingly? Yeah, I remember now. Well, he was being an annoying flirt while I was peacefully going to rob some of your businesses! Obnoxious!" Mole said, "Like, no thanks, I have no time for that, busy killing people and robbing stuff! But you know what? I'll rob someone's business some other time." 

The boys shared glances, not knowing how to process this. Mole continued, "It's usually not me starting the fights. He could have been peaceful and let me rob some stuff."

"Yeah! Once, I had to throw this girl in the river because she was threatening to kill me. Yes, kill me!" Allie said. "A Winden girl, too! You guys are raising them wrong!"

"Wh-What..? What did she look like?" Zane spoke up.

"Redhead, blue eyes, utterly annoying." Allie asnwered.

"Scarlet Cornweed." The boys gasped in sync.

"Scarlet Corn-a-who?" The girls said in less perfect, choppy sync.

Oooooh! Drama! Are the rogues slowly picking off the Pack people they have no reason to kill, not even knowing their names?? Or are the Packs just getting themselves into icky, sticky situations that likely put them in an even more likely chance to die from rogues? Atlas stated, now all of the sudden wearing a reporter-esk outfit and holding a mic that said 'Channel Atlas News- Your News, With the Most Handsome Wolf Reporter.'

Tune in next on Channel Atlas News for your news with the most handsome wolf reporter!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N:

This chapter was so fun to write, not gonna lie. Making my favorite charactors collide (especially when I know the future relations, mwahahhahaha-) is so entertaining for me!

Loads of love!

P.S. Sorry for the long chapter, I was iNtO iT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
45.6K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...
2.4M 83.1K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...