𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒 | 니키

By hyunjisung23

❝Nishimura Riki and Yang Jiwon are best friends, but one school day their friendship takes an unexpected turn... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑪

1.8K 60 46
By hyunjisung23

 ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ² 

It's lunchtime. Riki pulled Jiwon's wrist to the cafeteria like usual to eat with Riki's friends.
Jiwon was close with only two of them, her close friend, Sunoo which Riki introduced to her, and her brother who loves to make fun of her in front of everyone.
Although after eating lunch with them almost every day, you can say that they know each other quite well.

The two best friends arrived at their usual table where their friends were already eating lunch. Riki and Jiwon put down their bags and went to take food for themselves.

Meanwhile, the boys were gossiping about something.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they're secretly dating" spoke one of them.

"Jay hyung, Jiwon would've told me, there is no way she would hide it from me," Jungwon told and took another bite from his food.

Jay shrugged in response and eventually continued eating his food too.

Riki and Jiwon arrived back with their food trays.

Jiwon sits next to her brother and Riki sits on her other side.

"Oh I almost forgot, my parents going on vacation next week"...
"So I thought to have a party!"

Sunoo says excitedly.

"Woohoo!" Sunghoon and Jay cheered together clapping and giggling at the oldest change of mood.

"I don't like to be a party pooper, I don't know if I should go" Jiwon suddenly let out, and the joyful atmosphere quickly died down.

"Hey Jiwon, don't be like this, you need to get out from the cave called 'Your Room' sometimes" Her brother japed and patted her back.

"You know what, I'll go but only if you come too" She smiled and looked in Riki's direction.

"I'll be there too!" Riki patted her shoulder.

"Let's go!" Jake hopped in excitement.

After a few minutes, they were done eating.

"We still got some time," stated the Heeseung while checking his watch.

"Who wants to buy a drink with me?" Jake invited

"I want!" one voiced and the others followed after to the nearest drinks vending machine.

"I would like Banana Milk, but I forgot to bring money," Jiwon groaned,
"Won?" She glanced at him with her puppy eyes.

Jungwon rolled his eyes.
"Fine, but you owe me"
He declared and bought the drink she wanted.

She hugged and thanked him.

Later that day, the last class, math, was the worst class ever, if you ask her.
 Jiwon was on her phone because it was so boring according to her.

she scrolled on her phone until she got a notification from...

Riki?

she opened the message he sent her.

Mura<3
I'm bored

my Won and only😏
Same :\

she looked at Riki to see that he was already staring at her, which made her break the eye content the second they made it, for some reason, Jiwon got flustered.

Mura<3
How are u feeling now?

my Won and only😏
My cramps are so bad🤧

Riki immediately looks at her, worried, and typed a message quickly.

Riki Jackson<3
r u okay?!

suddenly, she remembered something and immediately raised her hand.

"Can I go to the bathroom, it's pretty urgent." she stood up.
The teacher immediately understood and allow her to go.
 she took her bag and went to the girls' restrooms.

As Jiwon searched for pads, she found out that she forgot to bring them.

the girl gasped "Oh no," murmured to herself as she got a notification.

the poor girl opened her phone and opened the notification, it was Riki.

Mura<3
Hey, what's happened?

my Won and only😏
Riki, can u come here asap!!

"Excuse me, can I go for a quick walk? Umm... my head hurts"
That's the only thing he said before he run out of the class and made every student confused. He called her and Jiwon instantly answered the call.

"Jiwon where are you?"-Riki

Jiwon-"I'm in the restroom. Don't worry I'm here alone, you can get in..."

"I'm on my way"-Riki
He ended the call and put his phone back in his back pocket and began his way.

As he made it in a minute he entered the restroom door.

"Jiwon it's me, what happened?" Riki voiced and waited for an answer.

"I hate it, this is so awkward," she groaned in return.

"Jiwon, it's me, you have nothing to be ashamed of, I will help you with whatever you need." He comforted her as she took a deep breath before letting it all out, "I-Need-You-To-Buy-Me-Tampons-And-Pads".

it was silence for a couple of minutes until Riki broke it with his deep voice as he giggles and said, "Do you want me to buy you some tampons? that's it?"

He laughs again after hearing her complaining whining about him laughing.
"You are so dramatic, I started to panic" he admitted.

"So, can you?" she grew impatient, "Of course, I can, Dummy!" he assured and could imagine her rolling her eyes.

minutes later she received a notification on her phone.

Mura<3
What size? 😏

my Won and only😏
Just buy something.
 this is so awkward.

Mura<3
🤭

my Won and only😏
Pls hurry

"Wonnie, I'm here" Riki called as she jumped in shock, "Finally!" she let out in relief.

"Do you need help with that too?" He suddenly asked out of curiousness but got disappointed that he couldn't catch her reaction and then got surprised by her yell "Yah! Riki!".

she could imagine the big proud smirk on his face as she heard him bust in laughter.

"I'm joking, I'll shut up now," he laughed again, out of breath and weak in the knees.

As she finished her business she exited the stall with "I'm done." but unexpectedly they heard someone getting closer from outdoors.

Riki immediately pushed Jiwon and himself, into the same stall and lock it quickly, a boy was not supposed to be in the girls' toilets so it is best to hide, that is what he said to himself but honestly, he didn't care at all.

 Jiwon almost forgot how tall Riki was, he needed to bow his head to not be caught which mean their face were millimeters apart. His hands were positioned on the wall her back was facing. It looked like a scene straight from a movie. her stomach ach with butterflies at their proximity.

"Why is your face so red, huh?"
He whispered only for her to hear and raised his eyebrow.

the intimidating aura was too much for her and led her to drop her head to look down.
the sight of their shoes was not making it any better.
The ends of their shoes touched and now one of Riki's legs set itself in between hers.

"My eyes are here" he lets out with his raspy voice and used his index finger to lift her jaw to face him but her eyes were still avoiding his.
"Look at m-"  

knocks were heard at their stall which led them to jump in surprise.

That was close Jiwon exhaled

"Excuse me,  do you have a tampon?" a female voice was heard right after.

"Um yes, just a sec!" Jiwon answered.

she switched standings with Riki, his back was facing the wall and she was in front of him with her back facing his chest. She opened the stall door a little just to hand the other girl the thing' which led Jiwon and Riki to push into each other even more in an attempt to hide him from the girl.

this time Riki was the blushing one and Jiwon knew it was her opportunity to tease him after he does it every single day so she leaned herself back, even more until there was can't anymore. 
now it was her turn to be sad she could not see his reaction.

A few minutes passed and the girl was finally out of sight, they yanked out of the stall, breathing heavily, making eye contact through the mirror.

Then he smirked with an immature thought on his mind, she hit him on the shoulders "Stop with that face!"

Their faces burned with embarrassment as they walked out of the restroom, aware of the dozens of students staring at them. Whispers rippled, and some students even stopped mid-conversation to gawk at the two teenagers. It was clear that their flushed faces had caught everyone's attention.

Even the most innocent viewers couldn't help but find the situation suspicious. After all, it was rare to see two students of two different genders leaving the restroom together, especially with faces as red as tomatoes. Jiwon and Riki couldn't blame the students for their curiosity, but they were too ashamed to explain themselves. All they could do was keep their heads down and rush to their next class, hoping to avoid any more unwanted attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 8.2K 15
wherein the two of them are bestfriends but jungwon see's jay as something more than that. [lower case intented. Englis isn't my first language so I...
32.5K 1.3K 28
" "Jungwon and Jake..." She muttered to herself. "You know her already?" Jungwon's interest peaked as he looked at the two of them. " Taking a wel...
87.3K 4.6K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
64.9K 1.4K 18
DISCONTINUED Enhypen gets a new choreographer ⚠️poly enhypen⚠️ ⚠️Please know I do not ship any of the members and I am not trying to assume anyones s...