๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ...

Fun_Is_Infinite tarafฤฑndan

[HIATUS UNTIL COMPLETION OF EXAMS] ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

A/N
~Pokemon: Heroic Adventures~
#001
#002
#003
#004
#005
#007
#008
#009
Quotev!
#010
#011
#012
#013
#014
#015
#016
#017
#018
#019
~Halloween Special 1~
~Halloween Special 2~
#019.5
#020
#020.5
#021
#022
#023
#024
#025
References - BATCH 1 -
~ Ash Ketchum Special ~
#026
#027
~ New fanfiction ~
#028
#029
#030
#031
#031.5
#032
#033
#034
#035
#036
#037
#038
#038.5
#039
#040
Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!
#041
#042
#043
#044
#045
#045.5
References - BATCH 2 -

#006

6.9K 189 230
Fun_Is_Infinite tarafฤฑndan

"You can't expect to win every single battle, but love's worth fighting for..."

- Brock

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" A voice shouted. 

Mother? Is it morning already...?

"5 more minutes..." I said, turning before I went back into my peaceful slumber.

I heard some more muffled sounds going off, before everything went quiet.

Finally... Peac-

"Pika... CHU!"

Without warning, I was electrocuted.

Badly.

I sat semi-paralysed on the bed. Tears flowed out of my eyes, not because of the pain, but rather due to my disappointment.

Ignoring my alarm is going to suddenly get harder.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" Mother called out, looking at me worryingly.

"Never better..." I grumbled, getting out of bed to get dressed.

"So what is it?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, as Aipom helped serve the eggs and bacon .

"Your father is coming back, and we need to tell him about our situation now." Hikari said.

"Oh yeah..." I thought, looking over my shoulder at the many Pokemon that were helping around the house and garden.

How was I going to explain this to him? No doubt he's going to have questions.

A lot of questions.

Father POV:

Of all the things I had expected to come home to today, this was not one of them. I had expected his wife to embrace me or my daughter giving a sarcastic hello like she usually does. 

Hell I might have even expected pigs to fly. 

What I never expected was to be greeted by a mass amount of the illegal monsters.

"What the-" A finger was put on my mouth. Turning around, I saw (Y/N).

"(Y/N)! What's going on?! Why are those illegal monsters in our house?!" I shouted out, staring at the creatures.

"Father, calm down, everything is ok." She said, I gave her a confused glare.

"(Y/N), those are the illegal monsters which terrorised everyone. You're asking me to calm down?" I asked.

"Hey, when people first gained quirks, they terrorised everyone, and yet we've found out how to go into a sense of normality, why can't we do the same with these creatures?" She asked.

She honestly does have a point, and I hate her for it.

"That's not what I asked, (Y/N)." I told her. She just sighed. Before sitting down near me, a yellow rat climbed on her shoulders.

"This is going to be quite the long story, father." She said, before explaining to me the whole story.

(Y/N) POV:

Father sat astounded by my explanations, looking closely at the markings present on my palm.

He looked between me and all the Pokemon, cogs turning from within him, before he sighed.

"And you support her in this?" He asked, diverting his attention to mother.

"Yes, I do." She responded.

He thought a little more, before a smile appeared on his head.

"Well, guess I'll help then." He said, all tension immediately left the room.

"Well, what other choice would you have, leave?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your sarcasm isn't funny." Father said. Pikachu just sighed on my shoulder.

...

And there was that. My family accepted the Pokemon into their family, and days became more and more lively as time went on.

At times, remembering the information of the Pokemon became hard. So I decided to ask Arceus for all possible information on every single type of Pokemon.

Somehow, he did it, and my room was stuck being a paper mess for the next week.

I had also made my father create an electronic encyclopaedia for Pokemon. I had to fill in all the information. Manually.

I hated it.

I spent the next 3 months copying everything into the Pokedex. Abilities, learnset, everything.

But in the end, I learned a lot of useful things.

Some of my favourite dex entries are actually from Ho-oh. "Those who see Ho-oh are promised eternal happiness" is so interesting, but wouldn't that mean that many people sought it?

I mean, not anymore.

Sometimes, having Pokemon follow me is nice, but at times, it can be annoying, especially when you can't fit all of them in a bag.

So I had to ask my father to invent something that could help hold them.

"I'll try." He said.

A month later, he came out with a new invention to help me.

"The future is now, thanks to science!" He said, bringing out a spherical object. "I call it. ''The Capture Device 1.0!''" He continued.

"Sounds lame." I said, he comically fell at my remark.

"Can't you ever be satisfied with what I name stuff?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Well, what do you want to call it?" He asked. I picked up the ball, and observed it.

"A pokeball? Yeah, a pokeball." I said.

"It has a nice ring to it." Mother said, coming out of the kitchen with Aipom.

"I like Capture Device 1.0 better." Father pouted.

"Jeez, Akio, you're such a child." Mother giggled.

It's been 5 years since then. 5 years since I've met Arceus. This place has changed so much since then.

All the Pokemon in this area are practically friendly here. Yes, they had to remain a secret, but I still haven't figured out how to expose them in a positive light.

I'll find something out in the future.

"Alright. This place is ready. This secret base is ready for habitation. Now all I need is for the trainers to come." The blue eyed boy said, looking at his database. They are filled with all the trainers who have taken care of Pokemon. It wasn't a long list, but just enough.

Yeah, It was just three people, but that's all he needs."

He helped strap something on a Pokemon named Pidove.

"Alright, Pidove, I want you to camouflage and not be noticed by anyone. This GPS will help show you what letters you are to deliver and to who. Don't forget." He reminded it, as Pidove nodded, before taking off.

He looked at the direction the dove had gone.

"This is not going to be easy, but we need to keep all the Pokemon here, while we find ways to expose them in a positive light." He thought, entering back inside.

"I hope those letters find you well trainers."

That's the first arc done.

Thank you so much for the support on this book.

It's kinda ridiculous, but if it's what you guys like, I'll continue with it.

Also, keep in mind that this book is being released in an arc by arc manner, so you won't see Pokemon: Heroic Adventures for a while after an arc is done, but when a chapter drops, you know there will be more right behind it.

Anyways, hope this continues to grow, I have a lot of ideas.

Also, join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/GCFSZAuYNd

Don't forget to leave a vote. If you really like what you see, consider following me.

Get some milk and cereal, play Sonic Mania, and see you next time.

Daily Question

What Is your favourite Legendary Pokemon?

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

8.4K 202 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
6K 142 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข...
214K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
761 35 28
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌรฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...