The Void Throughout (Void Sti...

By Wolfysstories

Void, Theo, Teen Wolf. What else has to be said to make you give this story a chance? This story is a sequel... More

A/N
Cast
Intro
Chapter 1: Waking up
Chapter 2: Guess who's back?
Chapter 3: Mutual feelings?
Chapter 4: Plans and plotting
Chapter 5: Pretending
Chapter 6: Poisonous
Chapter 7: Fangs and claws
Chapter 8: Myths in the sky
Chapter 9: Demnatio memoriae
Chapter 10: The Calavera's
Chapter 11: Trigger, torture and tricks
Chapter 12: Deucalion
Chapter 13: Visions
Chapter 15: The last fight

Chapter 14: Revealings

168 10 0
By Wolfysstories

Void sighted deep and took Keylee's hand. 'Not here, lets go in the woods first.'

Keylee couldn't do much but follow him, although she would have followed him as well if he hadn't taken her hand.

When Void thought they were deep enough in the woods he started to explain.

'Do you remember that night we trained a little and looked at the stars? When you fell asleep even though I told you not to?'

Keylee chuckled an nodded. 'Yeah I remember that. Go on.'

'Alright. After you fell asleep, Theo asked me to get Scott to that communication tower.'

'Wait, didn't you already instruct Liam to tell Scott you're back?'

'Exactly. Scott knew it was me...

*Flashback, Void's pov*

I walk up to the door. Knowing very well Scot already smelled me. Yet I still knock. I mean, I don't want a fight right now. No matter how much fun it would be.

I can feel the chaos erupt. Scott most likely expected me to barge in and kill everyone or something. The sound of footsteps coming closer are erupting my thoughts.

The door opens to reveal Melissa. 'Hi there-'

SLAP. 'Where is my daughter!?'

'MOM wait! We don't know anything for sure!'

I look behind Melissa to see Scott running towards us. He pulls his mother away from me and glares daggers. His eyes are glowing a bright red and his fangs and claws are out. Yet he isn't fully werewolf .

'Aww, doesn't matter Scotty. I guess I deserved that. But You should be very happy I'm here. See buddy, this is your lucky day! I'm here to solve your problems.

Scott looks at me like it's some sort of joke. 'I'm not falling for your tricks.'

I shrug. 'Then you don't believe me. But just remember that I could have kept my identity a secret from you, yet I exposed it. I could have stayed away. Yet I'm here. I could have killed the two of you second ago, yet here you are, both alive and without a scratch.'

They look at each other and I continue. 'Now, this might sound weird to ask, but I need you to do something.'

'NO.'

'Just wait a minute alright-'

'No. I'm not gonna do anything you want, you possessed Stiles again and I'm gonna find a way to free him. We'll kill you and we'll safe Keylee. You won't do any harm ever again.'

Really? How stupid is this kid? I sigh once again and hold my hands up in surrender. 'Come on Scott. Just listen, that was exactly what I was gonna ask you.'

Aw, he looks so confused. It's really funny when you know more than your opponent.

'Keylee is very much alive but Theo has tricked her into thinking you're the bad guy here. Now I think we both know she won't believe me if I try to tell her her childhood friend is a monster. So Here's the thing. I'm gonna play along with Theo as far as needed. But you are not gonna make it without Stiles.'

'So why don't you just go? Why don't just leave us with Stiles and you go far far away.'

Tss, rude. I'm trying to help them here for once. 'No, I refuse to leave Keylee with Theo. I don't trust him with full rights. I wouldn't be surprised if he would kill her for power.'

'Like you did?' Melissa speaks sharply.

I look down, letting the expression of guilt on my face. 'No, I killed her to protect her, so she would stay away from me in her next life. I just guess it didn't really worked since she forgave me.'

'Now, can you separate me from Stiles again or not? Lucky for you I won't try to keep you away this time. Come on Scott, why decline this? It will only have benefit for you.'

Scott still seems to hesitate. 'Oh for gods sake.' I quickly grab his hand and dig his claws in my neck. Scott looks shocked but then his eyes seem to glow a brighter red while I feel like I'm on the edge of passing out.

I can feel him in my head, looking for Stiles. I silently follow him.

After a while he found the room with Stiles. I let the door open for him but apparently Stiles is too scared that it's a trick and refuses to make a move in fear of doing the wrong thing. I have to admit, it can be smart. If he can't win at least he won't lose either. Yet in this case it's frustrating.

They hesitatingly hug each other.

'Yes yes, very good, every one happy and back together. Now can we please discus the plan? We have somewhere to go if we don't want Theo to get suspicious.'

They finally walk out of the room. I open my eyes and look at Scott. He opens his eyes a few seconds later and gasps while at the same time he's retrieving his claws.

'Did- did that work?'

I look at my own body and at Scott. 'I don't know. You guided hi-'

My eyes suddenly roll back and it seems like I'm blacking out. When I open my eyes again I see Scott staring at me.

'Uhmm, who are you?'

I look besides me to see Stiles. Well, at least it worked.

'I'm Void. That's Stiles. Now get up, we need to go. Melissa, you don't have a problem with watching Stiles right? Okay thanks.'

I don't wait for her answer and pull Scott with me while ecplaining.

'I know you don't trust me and you don't have to, you have the help you need now to get your pack back and beat Theo. You need to make a deal with Deucalion by the way, Theo is looking for him.'

I push Scott in the car and luckily he doesn't protest. Wow he's actually cooperating. Though I can feel how suspicious he is.

'What do you get out of this?'

'I don't like Theo, and believe it or not, I care for your sister Scott. You need to pretend like I'm Stiles. Theo can't know Stiles is back. This will give you an advantage. He will think I'm on his side and pretending to be on yours, that when I'll reveal I'm not Stiles you will break down. Only that's not gonna happen. You will have the real Stiles with you to get back on your feet and safe everyone like you like to do.'

'That's.... very helpful. Why are you helping me? How do I know this isn't just one of your tricks?'

I shrug again. 'It might be another trick, but at least it won't cause you harm. I'm helping you because you need all the help you can get to beat Theo. I want you to beat Theo at this way so he'll reveal his plan, which will make Keylee distrust him and leave him, which makes me feel good.'

Scott stares at me. 'You really care for her, don't you? Deaton was right.'

'WHAT? No! I- I just think she's useful.'

Scott suddenly grins. 'Sure. So, what are we gonna do?'

'We are gonna act.'

*End flashback*

'So... you worked with Scott all along? All that time he acted clueless so you two could trick Theo while he actually knew all along?'

Void nodded. 'Yep. I have to say, he can act pretty good.'

Keylee took a deep breath. 'So when you were gonna safe Lydia... You had to go so Theo would think you came along.'

'Exactly. Only I never went in. I told Stiles that he could be himself and when Theo would ask about it, just say that he was in his role. The only bad thing was that Scott had to tell Deucalion everything so he could help us. It appears he had his own plan. It did work, you know the truth now. But still... do you believe it?'

Keylee hesitated. 'I- I don't know. I mean, you both say the same thing about Theo and I noticed a change but I don't know. You both aren't the most trustworthy people. And how would Theo make Scott act like that?'

Void gently stroke a string of hair out her face. 'The same way Deucalion is making Theo trow away the talons.'

'But the talons are dangerous, created by the dread doctors. They'll kill him.'

Void smiled. 'No Keylee, that's what you believe. You wouldn't hesitate to throw them away because you believe it's the right thing to do. Deucalion said that so Scott can help Malia with her mother, the dessert wolf. The talons will do nothing to harm him.'

'But, but the dread doctors, and the frequency...'

'Bullshit. Theo told Scott he attacked danger, that he had to do everything to keep you away from him and his pack so you would be safe. Scott couldn't know Theo actually said that to drive you two apart. In reality, when he said it he believed you knew it was fake. Theo was supposed to tell you how to act so it would seem like you two hated each other. Only he didn't told you and you thought Scott meant it. Think about it, didn't he asked anything to confirm something?'

'It doesn't work Keylee. We don't work. You know that, Theo told you right?'

Keylee gasped. 'Oh my god, you- you're right! You're right! Theo told me Scott hated me because ct's and wolves don't go together or something but that wasn't what Scott meant. He meant to ask if Theo told me about the plan which he didn't! He lied to me, straight in my face! He made me hate my family!' Keylee started to breath faster. Balling her fist so strong a little blood was visible.

Void quickly cupped Keylee's face. 'Hey, hey, calm down.'

'N-no! He- he- he told me- he lied- and- and I-'

'Hey, it's alright. i know you re angry but please just play along. It's not only a plan to let you know the truth but also to defeat the beast. Calm down Keylee.'

'I CAN'T CALM DOWN! Don't tell me to calm down! I was so mad on the wrong person all the time, broken, hurt, sad! Every stupid confusing thing, every bad moment, it was all his fault! And for what!?'

'Keylee, shhh, we are far away but I still rather not take the risk of our cover getting blown up. You have to focus on something else, you're hurting yourself.'

Keylee snarled. 'Stop trying to calm me down! I have full right to be angry and-'

Before she could finish Void smashed his lips against hers. Taking the pain away, the strife. He was slightly surprised over how much physical pain she held inside but figured it was because of Lydia. Void eventually slowly moved away but still leaned his forehead against hers. 'You're calm now?'

Keylee swallowed and nodded. 'You- you took the pain I took from Lydia didn't you?'

'Yeah. But it was also a way to calm you down.'

Keylee nervously bit her bottom lip. 'Thanks, I guess.'

'No problem. Now, we do need to go back but can you act like I told you nothing?'

Keylee looked up and turned around to stare in the Direction of the dread doctors operating theater. 'I don't know. Why would we even go back now?'

'To trick Theo and take revenge? Look, I promise, if things go out of the hand, I'll have more tricks upon my sleeve. We'll go away, away from everything, Theo, the pack, the supernatural. Away from Beacon Hills, we can go wherever you want. But, please, let me at least trick him and take revenge.'

Keylee sighted. 'Fine.'

Void smirked and Keylee shook her head, a small smile tugging at her lips. The both walked back, pretending like nothing important had happened.

Theo looked up at them when they came in again.

'And where have you two been?'

'Whoa, calm down T. We're on the same side here remember? I just told Keylee a story in the hope that she would remember something from the her past.'

Theo looked at Keylee. 'Is that true?'

'Why do you wanna confirm it with me? Void already told you.'

Theo sighted annoyed. 'Because I know you don't lie.'

'Fine, it's true, Void told me a story so I would remember something.' It wasn't a lie. He told her a story, she had to remember a few weeks back when she had the conversation with Scott. She just didn't need to remember her past life, only Theo didn't know that.

Theo took the half truth as full truth and stared back at the mask that was now lying on a table for everyone to see.

Tracy walked in and placed the talons on the table. 'What about these?'

Theo rolled his eyes in frustration. 'They are useless if we don't know who it is.'

'Actually, they are just useless. didn't Hayden mention that? Where is she by the way? I hope her moment of dissent didn't actually turn into actual desertion.' Deucalion inhaled deeply. 'What about the other one, Cory? None of us can see him, blind or otherwise. So I'm guessing he's not here either.'

Josh scoffs. 'I'm leaving.'

Ha stand up to leave but his path gets blocked by Tracy.

'And there goes another. Your circle of trust is narrowing for you.' Deucalion held up his hand and held his finger close to his thumb to indicate how small Theo's circle of trust became.

Theo looked over his shoulder at Deucalion. 'Your voice is getting on my nerves.'

Deucalion just smiled. Theo focused on Tracy. 'Paralyze his tongue.'

Tracy showed her claws. 'Got it.' She walked to Deucalion but took a step back when he quickly turned his head. 'Tell me something, Tracy. Just how powerless were you before this all happened? In my experience it's the truly powerless who are all too eager to demonstrate their newfound strength. So allow me to demonstrate something more helpful to out cause. Something you broke by a lot of people but which you will highly need now. Trust...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 57 18
Lindsey Dunbar's journey in the supernatural world continues. New relationships and enemies arise. And not everything is like it seems. Will they be...
24.9K 722 36
πŸŽ΅π™–π™£π™™ π™¬π™š'𝙑𝙑 π™›π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™©π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™©π™π™š π™šπ™£π™™πŸŽ΅ After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
67.8K 1.7K 27
''No, you know what? I'm done with you! Go ahead, grab your two-faced attitude and please take the first upcoming flight back to the Netherlands beca...
8.5K 334 9
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...