๐‘๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐งใ€๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๏ฟฝ...

Oleh Yami_Hayashi

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ท ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐, ๐ฌ๐ก... Lebih Banyak

ๅบ็ซ 
๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
ไธ€ใ€๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
ไบŒใ€๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไธ‰ใ€๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ค๐จ
ๅ››ใ€๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ไบ”ใ€๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
ๅ…ญใ€๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค
ไธƒใ€๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
ๅ…ซใ€๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
ๅใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
ๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
ๅไบŒใ€๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ
ๅไธ‰ใ€๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
ๅๅ››ใ€๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐
ๅไบ”ใ€๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง
ๅๅ…ญใ€๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
ๅไธƒใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
ๅๅ…ซใ€๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
็ฌฌ๏ผ‘ๆœŸ
ๅไนใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
ไบŒๅใ€๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
ไบŒๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

ไนใ€๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ

19.8K 709 306
Oleh Yami_Hayashi

He slowly let go of the hug...

You smiled at Hawks warmly, causing his cheeks to heat up. The light appeared back in your eyes along with your emotions.

"T-thanks..." you said while your cheeks dusted light pink.

"I can't believe the child Hawks is sitting next to me! He's so cute! I wanna touch his feathers!"

"I'm Hawks, what's your name?" he asked.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you, Hawks!" you answered back.

Hawks slightly widened your eyes and smiled, happy that you're getting better. He noticed you kept staring at his wings and teased "Why do you keep staring at my wings? Do you really love them that much?"

You blushed in embarrassment that he nearly got a heart attack because of your cuteness.

"W-well... I really like your feathers, they look really petty and soft!" you exclaimed.

He immediately blushed at your compliment and chuckled. He touched his wings, slowly getting one of his feather out. You looked at him in surprise as he gave you one of his feathers.

"Are you really sure?" you asked, not wanting him to force himself to do this.

"Yeah I'm sure. I give you this as a present!" he said cheerfully.

You held the feather gently and smiled at him brightly "Thank you so much Hawks! I'll treasure it carefully!"

This caused him to blush furiously as he scratched the back of his head "Ma ma~"

"Hawks..." you said as he turned to you "You're gonna be an amazing hero in the future!"

His eyes widened as you continued "Like the reallyyy top ones! I know you will!"

He suddenly hugged you while wrapping his red wings around the both of you. You rested your head on his shoulder and patted his back, knowing how tragic his past is. His past is dark (though yours is even worse). He had a criminal father who often abused him and a miserable mother who could barely do anything. He suffered a lot at that time.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

He nearly cried when you said that, but he held it. The moment he was saved by Endeavor from his abusive father, he swore to himself that he will become a hero just like him and save lots of people. He trained really hard because of that.

He's really happy that he saved you just in time and what you told him. You told him that he's going to be one of the top heroes, which is why he'll work even harder just for you. He'll protect you from any harm. He'll be your hero.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Thanks a lot (Y/N)-chan..." he mumbled while hugging you tighter. You smiled warmly and hugged him back. Both of you stayed for a while until you let go of the hug, realizing the sky had become darker.

"Ah! It's late! Mitsuki and Masaru-san are gonna be really worried!" you said while panicking.

Even though Hawks wanted you to stay longer with him, he understands that you need to go back home. So he spread his wings widely and scooped you into his arms, carrying you in bridal style. He flew into the sky as you giggled in excitement, burying your head in his chest.

"So~ Where's the house (Y/N)-chan?" he asked.

You gave him the directions and the two of you finally arrived. He slowly landed in front of the house, and you thanked him while still holding the feather tightly in your hand. He ruffled your hair and gave you a last hug. He waved at you while slowly flying away, leaving you standing in front of the door nervously. After all, you're the one who left without telling anyone and nearly killed yourself.

You rang the doorbell hesitantly, which it immediately opened, revealing Mitsuki's worried figure and the two others behind her. She embraced you in a hug which Masaru joined too, and Katsuki also joined awkwardly a few moments later.

She hugged you tightly and said "You worry us so much (Y/N)-chan!"

"I'm sorrry..." you said, feeling guilty while lowering your head.

"I understand we're not blood-related, but I love you like you're my own daughter... So please (Y/N)-chan! Please open up to us and tell us what's wrong..." She said as the corner of her eyes held tears.

Tears started welling inside your eyes and it slowly fell down. You finally cried out load "I miss them so, so much! I don't know what to do! I miss mom's warm hugs and dad's jokes! But when I realised they're not here anymore, I can feel my heart starting to grow a hole... I feel empty. I just want to believe that everything is just a nightmare, and it'll all be gone after I wake up... but it's reality... I don't want them to die... I just want them to love me like they used to do..."

All of them let go of the hug as Mitsuki stared deeply into your eyes "I miss them too... We all miss them. But it doesn't mean they're gone forever, they're still living inside our hearts and we all know they're always with us. We'll love you just like they do. You're part of our family now, right?"

You choked into a sob and answered "Y-yeah!"

Masaru patted your head and said "We all welcome you to join our family, right Katsuki?"

All of them looked at him, waiting for his answer. Katsuki lowered his head as a dark shadow formed under his eyes "Yeah..."

"Family... is that so?"  he thought while biting his bottom lip.

╔══ ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦══╗

I sat on the branch of a tall tree while looking inside the house through the window. A smile formed on my face as I saw them hugging together. I'm glad (Y/N)-chan is fine with her new family, they seem nice. My gaze moved to a blonde-haired kid who seemed to be the same age as her. My smile dropped and formed a frown. I should be happy for her to have a sibling, but why am I feeling like this... am I jealous?

I shaked my head to let those thoughts leave my head as I recall how I met her...

I went to have a break after those tough training. Flying freely in the sky makes me feel relaxed and forget all the stress I got. I was just flying around as usual, until I saw a young girl standing at the edge of the building. My eyes widened as I immediately flew behind her, she didn't seem to notice my presense so I called her.

She turned around and stared at me blankly as my eyes slightly widened. This girl seemed so young! How did she end up here? Is it because of her quirk? Also, how does a small girl like her know what suicide is?

My thoughts disappeared as I stared deeply inside her eyes and found a bit of doubt in them. I know I need to risk it, it's better than doing nothing. After all, that's what heroes do right? I convinced her that the dark eyes of hers slowly began to have light in them.

She opened up to me and told me about her parents, also what happened in school. I feel sorry for her, and also irritated about how those kids treated her. I can feel my anger bubbling inside my stomach, swearing to myself that if I met any of them, I won't let them get away that easily.

I hugged her while wrapping my wings around both of our bodies. I felt a sudden urge to protect her. Yes.... I have to protect her at any cost!

Even though I didn't want to release the hug, I still did it since I had to introduce myself. I introduced myself as Hawks, not Takami Keigo. Many people do not know my real name, and I really want to tell her. I held it, knowing that I had already abandoned my real name along with my past when they took me in. But one day... one day I might tell her...

She introduced herself with a warm smile, which caused my cheeks to heat up. She's so cute! Her cat ears even made herself even cuter! I smiled back, feeling happy that she's getting better. But then I noticed her staring at my wings, tiny sparkles appearing inside her eyes. I raised one of my eyebrows as my lips formed a teasing smile.

I teased her, which made her blush in emberassment. I nearly had a heart attack because of her cuteness and mentally clenched my chest, afraid that my heart might jump out of my chest. She then complimented my wings, saying that they look pretty and soft. I immediately blushed and chuckled. She's really amusing... and she seems to be more mature for her age.

I got one of my red feather out and gave it to her. She looked at me with a surprised expression and asked if it was really fine for me. I never regretted anything when I saw her bright smile after I said yes. She even said she'll treasure it carefully, which made me blush furiously, and I scrached the back of my neck to calm down.

She called me so I turned to her. She exclaimed that I'd be an amazing hero in the future, which caused me to widen my eyes as she continued and said I'd be one of the toppest ones. I felt really happy that I nearly burst into tears but I held it together. I hugged her and she patted my back, trying to comfort me even though she didn't know what happened.

That was the moment that I swear I'll work even harder than before and protect her from any harm in this world, I'll be her hero.

I smiled as I slowly flew away from the tree. Don't worry my little bird, we'll meet again. And one day when I become one of the greatest heroes, I hope you'll be proud of me... So for now, please stay safe until the next time I see you.

╚══ ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦ ══╝

19/07/22

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

Welcome backkヾ(≧▽≦*)o Thanks a lot for 10.2k 😭💖✨ I never expected this story to have so many ppl to read it. I hope my stories can bring happiness to you guys o((>ω< ))o💖

In this chapter, Hawks is actually nine and (Y/N) is five, which means they have four years age difference. Personally, I don't think the age gap was that much and I really look forward to writing about Hawks in the story again!

P.S. I'm gonna have volleyball competition with some of my classmates and fight against other clases :D I really love playing volleyball and imagine myself as Hinata Shoyo, but the truth is I can't even jump that high💀 Well nevermind, at least I can be Nishinoya-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 145 13
ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ | แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… | แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐Ÿ‹18+ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...
312 28 24
โ˜€๏ธŽ ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—: ๐–  ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡, ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ...
99.7K 4K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...