the tune of sorrow

By Sushhhittt

in a pitch black void there lay a boy hair like the trees and eyes that glimmer like an emerald forest, frien... More

what...?
worry
worry pt. 02

I DIDN'T DO IT

74 0 0
By Sushhhittt

"what...? Where am I...?" Asked the greenette, he was blindfolded. He was cuffed a chair, the cuffs seem to be quirk cancelation cuffs. his eyes bound to aizawas scarf. he couldn't see, he couldn't move and he can only hear his surroundings. The boy and another man were placed in a white room with a huge rectangular mirror on the side, "Midoriya, Izuku you are here to answer our questions." Said an officer with a cat head, he took off izuku's blindfold the boy squinted his eyes a bit of the bright light and white walls reflecting this light, once his eyes finally adjusted, "what..? W-what do you mean ask questions? What do I need to answer? H-have i-i done something wrong?" He asked now being nervous and a little bit frightened of the fact he was in an interrogation room. "We ask the questions kid. And you answer. Got me?" Said the cat like man as izuku simply and nervously nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So...did you inform the league of villains that your class and will be having a field trip to USJ? And that all might was supposed to be there?" He asked. question seemingly turning into a statement, "what? No- i-i would never do that!" Screamed the boy frustration filling his mind of the accusations being pointed towards him. "Why did you do it."

"Wha-"

"When did you do it."

"I-"

"How did you do it."

"Bu-"

The boy hardly ever got a word in. Finally he snapped "I TOLD YOU I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! WHY WOULD I EVEN HAVE THE REASON T-" Slam the questioner slammed his fist on the table a small squeak can be heard from the boy. "Answer the damn questions kid." The detective said frustration laced around his words. Finally the door opened and the cat-man went out instead he was replaced with his homeroom teacher with a visible scowl on his face. -the same questions asked.- the boy now trembling in his seat he never saw his homeroom teacher raise his voice like that. Then principal nezu popped out of his scarf and asked the same questions but a bit calmer and yet the boy felt the principals words were all out of frustration and anger. Lastly all might came in the room as the two walked out as all might was in his muscle form. Izuku felt relief spread across his body "all might! You know I wouldn't do that r-right? Please! Tell them I didn't do it!" All might now angrier than ever slammed his fist on the table causing it to break and crash on the floor. Now shouting at the boy izuku was having a hard time breathing as the sight reminded him of his mother beating him and shouting at him. His nightmares felt like they came to life, he hated being reminded of his abusive past and he would tremble at the thought. Gasps of air was heard from the boy as he is now hyperventilating. The boy broke out of his chair and backed into the corner breaking down in tears of fear. Bringing his knees to his head and balling his hands into his hair almost pulling it all out and rocking back and forth, screaming the words "IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY!" all might was flabbergasted as so we're the others on the other side of the mirror. The boy now trembling in fear and terror all might tried to get close, izuku just lost it and screamed. Now on all fours and in hands still in his hair, blood streamed out of his mouth. He bit his toung and fell limp on the floor. the others now panicking and burst into the room and immediately called for recovery girl. As everything went black izuku mouth the words "I'm sorry" once more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
".....all might? Can a quirkless person like me be a hero?" The boy asked the no. 1 hero all might as he was in his skinny form. "Well my boy, let me ask you this your answer will also answer your question."
Izuku nodded his head

"Being a hero is already hard by itself. But being a quirkless hero is nearly Impossible"

Izuku let his head hang low

"But. If I said it is possible what would you do?"

Izuku looked up eyes filled with hope"I will make sure I succeed in being a hero! I will work hard no matter the circumstance and never give up!"

"What if people push you down?"

"I will ignore their remarks and move past them."

"What if you need to risk your life?"

"I will do it nonetheless, it is part of being a hero after all. :)"

"Are you determined to be a hero"

"Yes."

"Correct answers my boy, it is true that being a quirkless hero is almost impossible but that just means you need to work harder that the others."

Izuku beamed at the words."I will never back down!" "Good luck my boy.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'was all of that just a lie?

.

.

.

.

.

'did all might even believe in me?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

'of course not...'

The boy woke up in a bed, he looked around to figure out his surroundings. He was in the hospital. He looked around and he found recovery girl in the corner of his room right across his bed. "Hello dearie it seems you're awake" recovery girl said as a warm yet worried smile covered her face. A knock was heard and so the door slid open there walked in eraser head, all might, nezu, and a couple detectives. Izuku trembled on the sight as he remembered what happened. The teachers and detectives focused their eyes on izuku surprised that he was already awake. As the boys eyes grew wide tears were also falling down, "I'm s-sorry" the boy started mumble again starting to have a panic attack, he looked at the adults and he started to curl himself up into a ball not wanting to face them. Recovery girl stepped closer to him because she was the only one he let close, "its okay dear I'm here, don't panic" he looked at her reassuring him it all was gonna be ok. He then tried to relax his breathing. The other adults started to slowly get closer, as they got closer they noticed that izuku's eyes were still filled with fear and terror. Silences spread across the room until "izuku..." Eraser head spoke he stepped closer and put his hand onto izuku's "I'm sorry" izuku looked at him his hands trembling "i-its fi-fine.." one by one they all started to apologize but all he gave them as a response was "it's fine." or "im fine".    "I think we should leave izuku alone for now" recovery girl stated as she stared shooing them all out. Once the door closed and izuku was out of earshot the woman started to whack them all "you all are lucky I got there in time if not then you all would have taken part in a suicide case! Look at what you've done to the poor boy! He looks so traumatized!" She began scolding them. And all of them just absorbed her words knowing she was right. If she hadn't gotten there in time izuku would've been dead. "What did you even do to him for him to end up in such a state?!" "We were interrogating him. He was suspected of informing the LOV of the field trip and that all might would be there." "And what clues do you have that point to him?!" "One of his classmates reported of him doing suspicious actions and handed us a notebook filled to the brim of every single thing about us from out fighting style to our strengths and weaknesses." "All might didn't say Midoriya is quite the fan boy? So what made this all point to him directly?" The teachers couldn't answer. "And the other doctors also informed me of other injuries found and scattered all around izuku's body. Where does izuku sleep most of his nights?" "He mostly goes home he only sleeps at the dorms twice a week, it was at his request." "When was his last stay in the dorms?" "It was about the day before yesterday" "so he's going home tonight when he's discharged?"

"Yes."

Izuku was trembling when the doctors said he'll be going home after he's discharged and they called his mother to let her know. He is now changing into his clothes deep in thought 'oh god...my mom is going to kill me when I get home! I don't want to go home!' The door flung open and there stood a furious inko. Inko grabbed her some by the wrist as she dragged him into the car. Once they got home izuku knew he was about to get one hell of a beating.

Word count: 1457

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...