๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚.

Da caity_ange

โ†ณ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๊’ฐโ™ก๊’ฑหŽหŠห— แดแด„! แด…แด‡แด€ษด สœแดส€แดแดกษชแด›แดข ๐” ๊œฐแด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ ugh, as if! โž เชœโ€โžด ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ yo... Altro

๊œฑแด˜แดส€แด€แด…ษชแด„
chapter ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
chapter ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
chapter ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
chapter ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
chapter ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
chapter ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
chapter ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
chapter ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
chapter ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
chapter ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.

chapter ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.

2.6K 89 6
Da caity_ange

ˢᵖᵒʳᵃᵈⁱᶜ

✧˚.🎀༘⋆

[ knight in shining poganda zonda ]

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. Sure, Elton was nice and all, and one of your closest friends, but this would've been the perfect opportunity for him and Tai. Speaking of...

"Didn't Tai look cute tonight?" you asked.

"Turn away, turn away, turn away," he sang, sending you a smirk, completely ignoring the question. "Turn away, turn away..."

"I really love her hair when it's all wild, you know?" you continued, and he nodded absentmindedly. "It's also very pretty when it's all up with those curly tendrils, like in that picture Cher took."

"You know, you're one of my best friends, and I do not have friends that are girls."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, but smiled, nonetheless. "Well, I'm glad, because your happiness means a lot to me."

"It does?"

"Sure. I mean, I saw how hard your breakup with Folette was."

"Yeah... I think we both know what it feels like to be lonely."

You let out a single chuckle. "Not really. But, whatever. The thing is, I'd really like to see you settled already." He laughed lowly, before he softly turned the wheel, driving into a small parking lot of a convenience store. "Where are we going?"

Elton stopped the car, pressing his fingers together. "I knew it." He unbuckled his seatbelt. "I knew it." He suddenly leaned in, about to kiss your neck before you swiftly shoved him back, a look of disgust painting across your features.

"Ugh, you knew what?" you questioned.

"That you were totally sprung on me."

"Hello? Don't you mean Tai?"

"Tai?" he asked, as if the word was derogatory. 

"Her picture's in your locker."

"I have the picture you asked me to keep in my locker," he corrected.

"Oh, I'm having a Twin Peaks Experience," you cringed.

He leaned in again. "I knew it. I knew it when you kissed me."

"Suck and blow is a game, Elton. And FYI, it was you who kissed me. Something I didn't enjoy one bit, mind you," you scoffed as you pushed him away.

He laughed, "I know it's a game."

He leaned in yet again, and you snapped, "Stop it!"

"Fine," he shrugged. "You know, I don't get you, Y/N. I mean, you flirt with me all year-."

"As if!" you interrupted. "Just because I'm nice to you, it doesn't mean I'm into you, Elton. I was just raised right. And besides, I have been trying to get you with Tai!"

"Tai? Why would I go with Tai?"

"Why not?"

"Why not? Why not?" he repeated, getting a bit louder every time. "Don't you even know who my father is?"

"Ugh, you are a snob and a half."

"Y/N, listen to me. Me and Tai-." He nearly gagged. "We don't make any sense. Alright? Me and- and you... Well, I mean... It makes sense."

You looked away, and he took it as a sign to lean in for the FOURTH FUCKING TIME, but you elbowed him away, quickly opening the door. "Cut it out!"

"Y/N!" he called, but you merely answered with shutting the door. "Y/N! Where are you going? You're only hurting yourself here, baby, come on. You gonna walk home? Just get back in the car, please." You ignored him, looking around for a taxi or something to get you away from the boy. "Get back in the car."

"Leave me alone, jerk!" you yelled.

"Fine!"

As he drove off, you raised your middle finger, "Good riddance, asshole!" He was gone before you could blink, and not a moment later, reality began to sink in. "Oh, shit." You grabbed your phone from your purse, finding the information line and ringing it. 

"Valley Information," the man said through the phone.

"Hi, yeah, do you have a number of a cab company?" you asked.

"Which one?"

"Sorry, I don't know which one. What do you have out here?"

"Well, we have-."

"Hand it over. Give me the phone." You felt the cold metal hit your temple, and tears already sprunt to your eyes. You were being held at gunpoint. Perfect. You began whimpering, the man on the phone asking you what was wrong as you handed it over. You were surprised as the man took it with... shaking hands? "Okay. The bag too. Come on!" You slipped it off your wrist, and he sniffed, pointing to the floor. "Okay, uh, now get down on the ground, face down. Come on!"

"Oh, no. You don't understand. This is a Prada," you stated, revealing the blue dress underneath your coat.

"A what?"

You sighed, "It's, like, a totally important designer."

"And I will totally shoot you in the head," he countered, raising the gun to your face again. "Get down!" You looked at the barrel of the gun in fear and started to cry again as you sunk to your knees, placing your manicured fingers to the gross ground. "That's good. Yeah, alright. Um...count to 100. Thank you." He ran off in a blur, and you got up from the ground, shakily.

The evening had turned into a royal mess: Sexually assaulted, robbed. I didn't know the number of the party, so I couldn't call Dionne or Cher, and Daddy would kill me if he knew where I was. 

There was one person that sparked in my mind, and I really, really didn't want to call him.

You dialed in the number on the telephone station, keeping the grimy machine away from your ear, in case of an infection. "Hello?"

"Dean," you sighed, relieved he had answered. "Thank God."

"What do you want, Y/N?"

"Something really bad happened. Okay, so I left the party with Elton, because he was driving me home. And he tried to attack me. He was trying to k-kiss my neck and I told him to stop but he wouldn't so I-."

"Y/N, Y/N, you're talking too fast, calm down. Take a breather," Dean soothed through the line, and you nodded to yourself, taking a shuddering breath and running a finger under your eye to gather the tears.

"I got out of the car, and then he drove off after I screamed at him to leave me alone. And then-." You paused, taking another breath as you sniffled. "And then this guy with a gun held me up, took my money and my phone, and he yelled at me, and he forced me to ruin my dress!" You heard clattering on the line through your crying. "Dean?"

"I'm here, doll, it's okay. Now, tell me where you are. I'm picking you up," he reassured.

"Sun Valley," you mumbled.

He sighed. "Alright, just stay put."

It had been about half an hour when you finally saw Dean's familiar black Porsche 911 GT3. He stepped out and looked at you over the roof. As he walked around the car, you began to run towards him. 

"You owe me big time-." He stopped as he grunted from the impact of you crashing into him. You pressed your face into his chest as you wrapped your arms around his torso. Your body began to wrack with sobs, and Dean gently circled his arms around you, softly placing his chin atop your head. 

For a few minutes, you stayed like that before he slowly leaned back, looking down at you. "Home?" you croaked out.

He nodded, "Yeah. Let's get you home."

Dean led you to the car, opening the door and allowing you to slide in, before he shut it and entered the other side. He was silent as he started the car, peeling out onto the road. Your makeup was smudged, and your hair was in slight disarray, but he made no badgering comment or slide remark. He simply waited for you to speak, not wishing to pressure you. "You were right," you said.

"Enlighten me," he urged, though with a small yet kind smile. 

"About Elton. He does like me. I was so blind." You dragged your hands down your face. "He said that I had flirted with him all year, and the two of us being together 'made sense'."

"What about Tai?" he asked. 

"Oh, my God, what about Tai?" you gasped. "She's gonna hate me. I've been telling her that Elton, like, totally loves her."

"She won't hate you. If you tell what a scumbag Elton is, she'll be anything but angry." Seeing you not answer, he turned his gaze from the road to you, still keeping a tentative ear. "Y/N, he assaulted you. You repeatedly told him to stop, and he didn't let up."

"I know, Dean, I was there," you muttered, and you were baffled when he chuckled. You snapped your eyes to his face, finding him with a blinding smile. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, it's just... It's nothing, really," he brushed off. 

"Oh-oh-oh no, you do not get to do that. Tell me," you prompted with a sweet smirk. 

The houses were becoming recognizable, and you realized you were in your street. Your house came in view, and Dean stopped the car with a quiet thud. "It's just...you're incredibly..." he trailed off, thinking of the right word. 

"Incredible?" you offered, and he propped his arm on the console, tilting his head forward.

"Sure. Let's go with that." You smiled, and he did too. Unconsciously, you began to lean in, and he reciprocated the action.

[ʙʀɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɴɢ]

You jumped from fright, setting a hand to your thumping heart, looking down at your phone. You sighed, biting your lip and picked it up. "Yes, daddy?"

"Where are you?! It's been over an hour since I called!"

"Sorry, I'm just outside."

"Well then, hurry up and get in here! I want you to have a good night's rest for school tomorrow!"

You smiled, "Okay. I'll be up in a bit." You ended the call with a sigh, looking back to Dean. "Thank you for tonight. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't picked up."

"It's alright. I'm just glad you're safe," he smiled, and you beamed at the sight of light red blush spotting his cheeks. 

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Dean."

"I'll see you."

You gathered your things, opening the door, and stepping one foot out, when suddenly, you felt an urgent need to do something. You slid back inside, and the next thing you knew, you were pressing a delicate kiss to Dean's cheek. You backed away, beginning to smirk at his awestruck face. "Bye."

In his car, Dean blew out a breath from his lips, watching your retreating figure. "Maybe I should rescue her more often."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

20.6K 371 34
You are an 18-year-old girl that has a Massive crush on one of your madrigal friends but it seems like the world wants to stop you. When you finally...
16.2K 465 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...
4.1K 129 5
[Yamaken x Reader x Slight!VariousOC] It all just started with a simple crush, you have no idea what is happening now.