Playing With The Devil

By DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Completed - Technically
NEW STORIES?!

Chapter 38

263 5 0
By DeadNights24

(TW Reminder: Blood/Knife play)

Jesse was right about the food. It was practically done by the time I managed to get downstairs. I'd taken off the condom and tied it off, throwing it in the trash and thoroughly washing my hands before pulling out three plates and serving out the food.

I doubt they would have come down for it, so I decided to bring it up to them. As I pushed open the door I saw Aidan's hands covering his face, his stomach heaving and flexing. Jesse was still in between his legs, and I raised an eyebrow as I set the plates on my desk.

"Jesse, please," Aidan whimpered. "No more, I-... I can't take it!"

"Just one more," Jesse moaned against his clit. "One more for me."

"Food is here," I hummed. "How many, Aidan?"

"Almost five," he groaned just as he came. "...Five..."

"There we go," Jesse said breathlessly, lapping up Aidan's juices. "Now for dinner, since you were so good."

"Jesse," Aidan said.

"What's your record, Aidan?" he asked as he sat up, pulling off the condom and tying it up.

"Too many for you to beat," I answered. "Go throw that away and wash your hands."

"I'll beat it regardless," Jesse smirked as he left the room.

"Don't you bloody dare!" I called out as I picked up a plate. "That's mine."

I held out the plate to Aidan who took it happily after sitting up properly on the bed. He pulled his skirt down to cover himself, becoming shyer than expected. I picked up my own plate and sat on the edge of my desk. Jesse came back in and leaned over to me, smirking.

"What if I break him first?" Jesse teased, picking up his own plate.

"Then you'll have me to answer to," I hissed playfully. "He's mine to break and use."

Jesse pouted in return, sitting back to enjoy his dinner. Aidan sat at the bed staring at us in a huff. He mumbled something to himself, and I pursed my lips, trying not to laugh.

"What was that, Little One?" I asked.

Jesse's head went up to look at Aidan curiously too.

"You have something to say?" Jesse added.

"I said," he grumbled. "If I wanted, I'd put cock rings on you both and just use you myself. You can share, like good boys."

"I think I need to remind you of your place, baby," I chuckled.

"Oh really?" Aidan giggled. "Because neither of you has ever submitted before?"

"I haven't been feeling the need to submit since last week," I countered. "But if you keep pushing my buttons, I'll show you where you belong."

"And I'll help," Jesse offered. "I enjoy both aspects, but I don't think submitting will become a habit."

"And we'll make sure you're a broken mess at the end," I grinned as I finished my food and set the plate back on the desk.

"Nuh-uh..." he began to stutter. "You would both uh... both listen to me."

I strolled over to the bed and crawled onto it. Aidan's eyes went wide as I moved closer to him. Jesse stayed by the desk, simply interested in where this was going. I moved Aidan's plate to the side of the bed.

"We would definitely listen to you," I admitted. "But don't you just love the idea of us doting over you, touching, and kissing over every inch of your skin, making you cum over and over and over again until you're a whimpering, pathetic mess on the bed? Or maybe you'd like to try edging and denial, hm? Maybe we should grab some toys and make you feel good and then take it away just as easily until you're begging us for release."

Aidan's face grew brighter with every word I said. He was playing with the fabric of the skirt shyly, his legs squeezed tightly together. I brought my lips down to his leg, kissing delicately over his knee and along his thigh. He squirmed under me.

"No, Gabe," he whimpered. "I just came five times... well, six because... I don't um..."

"Tomorrow, yeah?" I grinned, moving up to his face. "I can wait."

"I'll be going back home tonight," Jesse said from the desk. "I should warn you, there's a couple of reporters out the front, they've been trying to get me to talk about why I'm over here."

"Tell them anything you want," I hummed, pecking Aidan's lips before sitting up.

"I don't mind," Aidan said. "Tell them anything. But uh... yes, I'm happy to do the... the edging thing tomorrow."

"Are you really that nervous?" I asked gently.

"I'm still... as I said, I'm... I'm shy and awkward most of the time," Aidan mumbled. "I can have uh... moments where I can do and say exactly what I want or what you want, but, it's still... It makes me shy."

After Jesse finished the last of his food, he pulled his clothes back on again. Jesse then came over and pecked us both on the top of the head. He grabbed Aidan's plate and collected the other two quietly.

"I'll take the plates down and leave you two alone," he smiled. "I'll be back tomorrow, maybe, depending on how the reporters deal with any of my answers, if I even talk to them."

"Goodbye," Aidan smiled shyly as Jesse left us alone.

"What else makes you shy?" I chuckled as I looked at him.

"When you uh... make me look at you," he shrugged, looking down at his fingers.

"Is that so?" I asked as I moved more in between his legs and set my hand on his chin.

I didn't even pull his head up and he looked at me on instinct. His eyes looked into mine but would glance away every so often. I nudged my nose against his and he giggled softly. I felt his arms snake around my body and pull me down on top of him, so I wasn't looking directly into his eyes.

"I sometimes can't really do uh... eye contact," Aidan shrugged. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry, Aidan," I laughed, wrapping my arms around him. "Let me know if I do anything that upsets you though. I don't want you forcing yourself to do things just because I've ordered you."

"But I'm a good boy, I always listen," he grumbled.

"Firstly, you don't have to listen to everything I say. If you're uncomfortable, you verbalise that," I said sternly before taking on a calmer and more playful tone. "Secondly, I believe a week ago, someone was so naughty, he ended up bent over Jesse's lap, getting spanked and threatened with edging."

"I am still... adamant that it was not my fault," he slowly said. "But... I will keep the first thing in mind, baby."

"How do you feel about the edging and denial?" I asked carefully.

"Nervous," he said as his hand came up to my hair, running his fingers through it. "I'm not sure if I'd... enjoy it."

I nodded, considering his words as he spoke. I'd set my hand on his thigh, casually writing out my name. "If you say no, I won't bring it up again. If you want to take the rest of the week to think about it, that's okay too, I'll ask again when the weekend comes by. If you want to try it and find it's not for you, that's also okay."

"Promise?" he whimpered.

I looked up at him, smiling widely. "Yes, baby. I promise."

His arms tightened around me, I felt his lips on my forehead and I leaned into it happily. I gripped his thigh a bit roughly, massaging it after he yelped.

"Sorry, I got ahead of myself."

"That's okay," he giggled. "I'll think about it, just not tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded. "I'll ask again on Saturday unless you bring it up first. Bedtime?"

"I-... uh... I wanted to ask you to do something first," he muttered, the blush growing on his face again.

I sat up and brought him onto my lap. His arms and legs wrapped around me, clinging close. He buried his face into my neck and mumbled into it.

"What?" I chuckled. "I can't help you if you're mumbling into my neck."

He took a deep breath in, "I want you to... to let me feel what it's like... with... with the knife."

My breathing hitched. He pulled away from my neck and looked at me worriedly. His hands went to my chest and rubbed gently, trying to get me to breathe normally.

"Baby, it's um... it's okay," I stuttered. "What um... What do you mean by that?"

"I want um..." he bit his lip as he found the right words. "I want you to uh... to put your name on me."

"Are you sure?" I breathed out. "Don't feel pressured to. I mean it, Aidan, I don't want to trigger anything terrifying for you. And it will sting."

"I'm sure, I want to try that," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

He'd started leaning over to my bottom drawer and pulled out my knife. He held it out to me, and I took it hesitantly. If I understand why he'd want to let me do that, maybe I would relax. Maybe it'd help me.

"It's not only to make you feel good," Aidan replied. "I'm really curious and the idea of having you mark your property like that is... wildly a turn on."

"I'll need to get a few things," I said as I turned the knife over in my hands. "Disinfectant, wipes, bandages. A towel to put under us."

"I'll get them," he grinned as he stood up from the bed. "Fix up the bed and get out something fresh, clean and warm to wear so we can cuddle straight after."

I nodded slowly. My eyes went from the blade up to his beautiful eyes. Sweet, amazing, mine. I didn't have to do this, I'd told him that. He thought about it and came to me when he felt comfortable with it.

"Are you okay, baby?" Aidan asked worriedly.

"I just never thought I'd be allowed to do this to you," I shrugged. "I uh... I've wanted to. But, as I said, I wasn't going to ask it of you."

Aidan pressed his lips to mine, and I melted into the kiss. I let the knife slide out of my hand and onto the sheets beside me. My hands came up to cup his cheeks, pulling him in closer to me. He tilted his head and parted his lips for me, allowing me to slip my tongue past, and pressing it to his.

He moaned into the kiss, and I returned the sound. A hand rested on the side of my neck while the other was laid on my waist. As he pulled away from me, I whimpered softly. A taste of him was all I needed to survive.

"I'll get those things, while you get us some cute, warm things to wear for bed," he repeated.

I nodded more confidently this time as we both slipped off the bed. Aidan left the room while I fixed up the bed, straightening out the sheets and then checking the drawers for a couple of oodies and pants that were lined with fluffy wool. They'd be comfortable and gentle on him.

As I laid them out on the bed, I picked up my knife again and sat on the edge of the bed. I twirled it in my hands. He appeared so confident with my doing this, it was hard to believe at first. Aidan soon came back to the room and set his items on one side of me and stripped out of the thigh highs and skirt.

We sat on the bed, naked and open to each other. I pulled myself onto the bed fully and breathed in sharply. Aidan followed me quietly, setting his right leg over my lap, his thigh so close to me. I pulled the towel under his thigh and flicked open the knife. Aidan jumped at the noise and my eyes went to his. Was he changing his mind? Was he frightened?

"I'm okay," he smiled. "It was sudden, that's all."

"You understand what I'm doing?" I asked carefully.

"Small, light marks on my thigh that will read your name," he said confidently.

"Exactly," I replied. How was he the confident one right now?

"Are you okay?" he asked gently.

I nodded. "Again, I wasn't expecting this to ever happen. It's the thing that scares people off the fastest. I don't want to lose you."

"I'm giving you full consent to mark my body like this," he said gently. "I want to see your name on me."

I pressed the knife against his skin delicately. He shivered at the coolness of it. His entire body heated up beside me. I turned the knife and gently began writing my name into him. Soft whimpers left his lips but nothing that worried me. After each letter, I used a wipe on the blood. He winced, his hands gripping the sheet under him. I heard him mutter 'fuck' after the third letter.

I stopped at the 'B' and looked up at him. "I uh... I can do Gabe or Gabriel. Do you... Do you want it longer or is this too much?"

"I would have your whole name on there if I could," he replied assertively. "But Gabriel will do for now."

I blushed at his words as I continued to slice gently into his skin. It was a little shaky, but it was almost perfect. My eyes burned into the carving I'd made. My name flashed out at me on his pale skin.

"This is what's going to hurt the most," I said as I picked up the disinfectant and wipes. "I need to fully clean it and wrap it up tightly."

"I understand," he smiled.

He moved closer to me, gripping my arm just enough that I could still use it to clean him. I poured some of the disinfectant over his thigh and he instantly gripped tighter, his leg shaking uncontrollably. Louder whimpers went around the room but at least he hadn't screamed.

I gulped quietly as I used the wipes to clean it up a bit more. It was genuinely so small and light that it would barely be noticeable, but I would know. I would know I did that, and he would know who he belongs to.

I set the bottle of disinfectant to the side and picked up the bandage. Carefully and gently, I pulled it around his thigh, making sure it was tight enough to keep the bleeding in check but loose enough that it wouldn't be a problem while we slept.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mhm," he mewled, pecking my shoulder softly. "Very happy. You, baby?"

"I don't deserve you, beautiful," I groaned.

"You deserve me," he quickly spoke. "Don't you dare."

"I'm not... I'm not putting myself down," I bit my lip. "You're amazing."

"Thank you," he giggled. "But take it back."

"What?" I asked. "The deserving comment or the amazing comment?"

"The deserving one," he pulled me in close. "I know I'm amazing."

I laughed, enjoying this show of confidence. "Okay, okay. I do deserve you. I deserve the happiness and love you give me."

"Better," he smiled, looking up at me through hooded eyes. "Now help me into something cute and warm so we can sleep."

I accepted and leaned over to collect the clothes we were going to wear. I carefully helped him into the pants and then popped the oodie over his head. I changed into my own set of clothes and slipped into the bed with him.

"What do you think is going to happen with Jesse?" he asked as I turned off my side lamp.

"With the reporters?" I asked. "I'm not sure. If he says we're all sleeping together, then just be aware there might be hate. The others in jail will hear about it."

Our arms wrapped around each other, though I kept my legs a bit further away from his. I didn't want to put him through any more pain tonight. He'd been such a good boy and he deserved this time to relax.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
669K 17.5K 45
Aiden's life is far from perfect. He gets abused by his father and his mother left him. Then there's school. He is constantly being bullied because h...
51.3K 848 21
There was always going to be a price for seeking my help... ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ He was the last man Danaë would have sought mercy f...
932 204 22
Hannah's new home hides a chilling secret: a hidden portal leading to its past. There, she meets Nathan, a boy cursed by his witch mother to find lov...