Playing With The Devil

By DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Completed - Technically
NEW STORIES?!

Chapter 24

260 5 0
By DeadNights24

His head turned to me, and his lips brushed against mine, sending a wave of shock through me. Instead of the embarrassment that I was expecting on his face, he had quite a smirk. I fumbled for a split second, wondering what on earth had gotten into him. He continued to turn until he could whisper in my ear.

"I promised Irene one thing, and it was to be a little defiant," he whispered calmly before switching his voice up. "So, all I have to say is... Did Daddy really get so jealous he had to finger fuck his little whore under the table? Is that really the best he can do?"

I growled immediately. Oh, yes, sweetheart, keep going. This confidence is wild and so very enjoyable for me. Pushing aside his underwear, I slipped two fingers in and teased him further. His mouth dropped open, and I heard soft moans echoing in my ears.

"Oh, Daddy," he whimpered in my ear.

"You best be careful with your words, sweetheart," I growled lowly.

My eyes were kept on Lillianna who seemed intrigued, to say the least. I didn't want to draw too much attention to what I was doing, specifically because she was a reporter. If anything were to get into the papers about something like this, Aidan wouldn't be able to live it down. His embarrassment would last, I just had to be very careful.

I felt Aidan's legs close around my hand, making it harder for me to finger him. My movements slowed and I bit back a command. It would have been louder than I wanted it because Aidan was acting like such a little brat. If only I could pull him over my lap, spank him, humiliate him.

"Open your goddamn legs," I ordered under my breath.

"What's Daddy going to do if I don't?" he pushed. "You know I can take you. In my mouth, in my pussy. I bet you feel so good when you're pounding into me. That I feel so good for you. Maybe it's time you break in my arse too."

My fingers stopped moving completely as I listened to his words. My mouth dropped open as I pulled back to look into his eyes. He didn't look worried or embarrassed at all. Either Irene had put him up to this or he'd found his own words with Irene's little inspiration. Regardless, this act was turning me on more. I hoped he'd stay this confident. I enjoyed his shyness at times, but this was also something I longed for. Give me everything you have, baby.

"I'm sorry?" I stuttered out.

He kept his voice low but confident as he continued. "What if I don't listen to Daddy's words and as punishment, he takes my arse? I know you can't possibly take it now unless you fucked my pussy enough to slick up your huge cock, but even then, do you really want my screams echoing around this restaurant from the bathroom? Others might want to join in."

Before I can speak, Lillianna sits forward in her chair and clears her throat.

"You feel comfortable enough verbally talking to him, I see?" she asked. "Not that I can hear you at all, but your lips are moving."

Aidan turned his head and nodded ever so slightly, picking up his marker to write. He's always made me feel safe so I feel good talking to him.

He parted his legs, waiting expectantly for me to continue. I moved my fingers agonisingly slowly. Watching him squirm and try to lower himself on them more than he was getting, was a fantastic sight to witness. I needed to gain my control back though because if he thought he could get away with his words, he had another thing coming.

"He's just being a bit of a smartass," I said slowly and carefully. "Trying to humiliate me, I guess. But it's not working."

"If it wasn't working, you wouldn't be teasing me like this," he hissed in my ear, his hand rubbed over my thigh, grabbing my crotch. "And I don't think I'm the only needy whore here."

The look of defiance on his face faltered for a moment. I saw him visibly gulp and watch me, waiting for a reaction. He must be thinking he went too far.

"You're doing amazing, baby," I whispered in his ear. "Don't hold back those pretty little words. Because you're going to be in so much trouble when we get home. I may enjoy your shyness, Little One. But your confidence right now is such a sexy goddamn turn on."

His face brightened at the affirmation. Though he moved his hand to my upper thigh and rubbed. As he parted his legs further for me, I moved my fingers faster inside him, making sure he stayed stimulated but not enough to give him what he truly wanted.

"You should have your drinks, baby," I said forcefully. "One of them is free from a very cute waiter too."

He leaned forward, shakily picking the drink up due to what I was doing to him and began sipping it. I could feel his body against my fingers, wanting more, longing to be able to cum. Lillianna had sat back in her seat by now but was watching us carefully.

"He enjoys making me jealous," I answered. "But he's not going to get me tonight, we're having a pleasant evening with others."

"Don't let me stop you from having a fun night out," she smiled. She picked up her own drink but kept her eyes on me. "I figure if he's tempting you like this, you may want to punish him. Maybe right now even."

"Why on earth would I do that in public?" I feigned shock. "Why wouldn't we enjoy this dinner and then give him a spank or something back home? Seems like the appropriate thing to do."

"I know some may do secretive things, touches or toys help," she replied. She appeared unaffected by what may be happening in front of her. "As long as no one is caught."

"What an interesting turn of events," I replied. My thumb now rubbed his clit in a circular motion, and he spluttered on the drink. "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

He nodded quickly, placing the drink on the table. His face became bright red. He didn't know what to do, he was looking between Lillianna and me. Hope was in his eyes, maybe that she wouldn't notice what was happening.

"Are you doing anything to him?" she asked.

"No, I'm not," I replied as I felt his hand slide back up to my bulge, palming me through the pants. "He can wait until we're home for something like that... And none of that is going in your little writing exercise. Understood?"

"You can't really stop me from writing anything that I hear... or see," she gestured downwards.

I know my arm wasn't exactly moving, but it was just enough to be visible to someone across from us. I narrowed my eyes on her. Aidan's hand quickly moved from my lap and gripped my wrist. His discomfort was clear across his face. Lillianna had found the limit and she was crossing over it as we spoke.

"If you put anything sex-related in your article, I will not hesitate to have you fired or the story retracted," I seethed as I moved my hand from Aidan. "Anything to make Aidan more uncomfortable than he already is about the situation will not be welcomed."

He was getting more uncomfortable by the second, and I wasn't about to put him through anything that made him scared or awkward. I set my hands on my lap, breathing in a deep breath to calm myself.

"You seemed so nice earlier," I continued in a calmer voice. "But I will not have Aidan made to feel uncomfortable or hurt, so if you could be your kind self, and keep the article to him and the man that's being let out tomorrow, we would appreciate it."

"And if I don't?" she asked. "Because there's no way for you to get me fired, I'm doing my job. As for a retraction, you've said it all and it can't be undone."

"Of course," I nodded. "But, what you think you saw was incorrect. We are having a nice evening out at a public restaurant, eating some lovely food, and trying to relax for what's to come."

"Is that so?" she argued as she stood up. "I've had enough of this lovely food. Thank you, both of you, so very much for inviting me along. You'll see the article tomorrow, I'd assume. A good night to you both."

She turned on her heel, my eyes kept to her frame to make sure she left. My attention then turned to Aidan. He was sitting here awkwardly anyway, staring down at his lap. His hands were rubbing against his thighs to keep himself calm.

"Would you like to leave?" I softly asked. "I'm full and want to take you home."

"Yes, please," he said and then joked. "I've had enough, the drinks were good. Especially that one the waiter gave me."

He smiled, changing the direction of the conversation. He still wanted to have some fun with this. I huffed softly, pulling him as close as humanly possible to my body.

"I'm going to make sure you know exactly who gets to touch you and make you cum," I warned, waving over the waiter. "Just wait until we're home."

"Is Daddy really that mad that his little slut got hit on?" he egged me on.

I pursed my lips as I paid for the food and drinks. The waiter kept looking over at Aidan and I was getting restless. I couldn't believe I was sitting here, jealous over a simple interaction between Aidan and this other young man. But I wanted to know what Aidan wanted out of this, and I couldn't wait to get back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
1.6M 73.1K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
1K 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
51.3K 848 21
There was always going to be a price for seeking my help... ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ He was the last man Danaë would have sought mercy f...