The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Drunk

29 10 35
By bora-bish

||

~Flashback~

||

Jimin stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do with this weird girl Y/N falling unconscious into his arms. She smelled of alcohol and Jimin was getting irritated now.

Just then a pair of headlights shone on the two of them and two people rushed out of the car. One of them hurriedly took Y/N in their arms and the other one thanked Jimin for taking care of her.

"I am really sorry on her behalf, she is quite a nuisance when drunk. Did she bother you?" He said.

"She didn't," Jimin said, and then under his breath. "Except that she ruined my last moments."

"I WANT THAT GHOST TO COME WITH ME HE IS SO CUTE!" Jimin and the boys heard Y/N yelling at the other boy who was holding her from running towards Jimin.

"She woke up," Jimin said quite amused by the scene.

"That's exactly why I warned her not to drink more than a bottle." The boy near Jimin whispered.

Jimin widened his eyes a the boy, of how he allowed an underage to even drink, but then shrugged it off because it wasn't his business anyway.

"Should I come?" Jimin asked uncertainly, looking at the half-dazed girl.

"Well considering the fact that she isn't cooperating, I guess you'll have to come. I can drop you home afterwards, I assure you." The boy said apologetically.

"No problem, I don't wanna return to my home anyway." Before he would be asked to explain what he meant by this, Jimin walked towards Y/N who clung to him like a second skin.

"You are a mochi," She mumbled as her head fell on his shoulder.

"I am really sorry this came to this." The boy that had talked to Jimin spoke up. "Anyway, I am Jung Hoseok, and you are?"

"Park Jimin. I would have said nice to meet you, but under the circumstances..." Jimin glanced at Y/N sleeping on his shoulder. "I don't think it is suitable."

"I agree. Min Yoongi here." The boy who was quietly driving all this time said.

Jimin nodded and there was no further conversation for a moment. Until Y/N suddenly woke up and decided to ruin the comfortable silence.

"Yeah, we're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time...
It's miserable and magical, oh yeah...
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines...
It's time, oh-oh...

I don't know about you...
But I'm feeling 22...
Everything will be alright if...
You keep me next to you...
You don't know about me...
But I'll bet you want to...
Everything will be alright if...
We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22..."

"Can I just clamp her mouth shut because she really doesn't know how to sing?" Jimin said to Hoseok and the latter chuckled.

"Feel yourself lucky to experience her voice. Usually, we never hear it because she doesn't even sing in the shower." Hoseok laughs loudly, slapping Yoongi's arm. Yoongi glances boredly at Hoseok.

Jimin glances back at Y/N who was still singing the song.

"Y/N you aren't even eighteen yet." Yoongi shook his head at Y/N singing songs about 22.

"I am an adult thank you." Y/N stopped the song to pass a comment to Yoongi but then didn't start singing anyway.

"Hey, cute ghost why aren't you cold?" She touched Jimin's forehead. "You are definitely warmer like me."

Jimin pried her hands off his head. "Maybe because I have a fever."

Y/N gasped loudly. "Ghosts have fevers? How are you gonna take pills then, they would pass through- Wait, I can touch you!" Y/N exclaimed loudly squishing Jimin's cheeks.

"If you don't leave my face I'll throw you out of the car," Jimin said through squished cheeks.

Hoseok laughed loudly at the drama and even Yoongi smiled softly. They reached the house they had bought in Busan for the time being.

Y/N didn't leave Jimin's hand when she was taken to her room. Only when she was asleep that Jimin could be taken to the spare room in the house. While Jimin was lying on the bed, waiting for sleep to overcome him, he thought about what he was about to do.

And he made a decision.

He won't let anyone control him again. Not his life, and certainly not his death. He will live on his own now, and he knew a perfect way to do so.

"Guess I'll finally be able to take up that trainee place," Jimin whispered to himself as he closed his eyes remembering the trainee offer he had got a few days back. His parents had been against it, and now he was determined to take up that offer. He was happy he didn't jump off the cliff. That was because of a crazy person.

"Thank you, Y/N. You don't even know me but you have saved me." He muttered slowly as sleep took over him.

And that night he dreamed of him being a trainee. The first dream he loved.

||

~Flashback ends~

||

Jimin smiled at the memories. Probably that was the day his fairy godmother finally realised she has a child to look over because after that day everything was good for him.

He got that place as a trainee. He rented a small apartment with his own money. He turned away from his parents, who were remorseful but then he left Busan and came to Seoul. In Seoul however, an unfortunate incident happened. But he met his saviour again.

"Jimin, get Taehyung. I need to ask him somethin- Are you okay?" Y/N asked, concerned.

What happened was that Jimin was so busy zoning out he didn't notice Y/N coming into his room until she spoke, which startled Jimin so much that he fell out of the bed landing on his butt.

"Yes I am perfectly fine, jumping up and down!" Jimin snapped irritatedly at Y/N.

"Aish mianhae! I didn't know you were travelling all over space!" Y/N defended herself.

Before Jimin could start any type of scolding or complaint session. Y/N quickly switched back to the reason she came here in the first place.

"Get Taehyung. We can get some information about this Namjoon from him, maybe try to find an escape plan which he doesn't know about, but would still work." Y/N pulled Jimin back to his feet.

"Like Mission Door and Key?" Jimin asked.

"No. Like mission Soju Bottle." Y/N winked.

They both smiled mischievously remembering the mission in which they lured the alcoholic guard to steal the truck of smuggled soju without him knowing he was actually helping his enemies. But also quite accidentally the rescued truck filled came to their house and Jungkook drank for the first time that day. Sadly he didn't like the taste very much so even now he avoids alcohol.

"Now go." Y/N pushed Jimin out of the room.

Jimin didn't have to search much, he soon found Taehyung sneaking into the kitchen for some food.

"You could have just asked us for food." Jimin sighed dragging Taehyung back to his room.

"I am a grown-ass boy I can take my own food." Taehyung mumbled loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Yeah I can see that." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

They both entered the room to see Y/N sitting on the bed. She gestured to the couch and both Jimin and Taehyung sat in front of her.

"So Taehyung, do not lie to me okay?" Y/N said in a dead voice that gave Taehyung chills but he nodded anyway. He could see this was something related to his brother and he would do anything that was needed from him for his brother.

Y/N took a deep breath, and Taehyung held his own.

"Does Namjoon smoke?"

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.3K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
136K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...