One More Shot

By thatchulles

What once was plays on the mind. What could've been is something that plays on both the heart & soul. More

01

Prelude

258 11 6
By thatchulles

Characters:

Age: 23
Birthday: 24 September 1999

Age: 23
Birthday: 19 June 1999

—————

Copyright © 2022 @thatchulles.
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously.

—————

It's been years since Leinani and Jordan have even crossed paths let alone been in the same room together. Childhood best friends who turned into strangers

Fate however, always has a funny way of bringing people who are made for each other...
Back together

Sometimes, one more shot is all you need

—————

@thatchulles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
184K 2.8K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.3M 211K 92
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
356K 27.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...