𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒

By backendtyty

'If the world was ending would you 𝐜𝐫𝐲 or would you 𝐭𝐫𝐲 to get me?' More

𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

3.1K 232 120
By backendtyty

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 7, 2023
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"IM SERIOUS." The male mugged throughout the phone screen. Growing upset as he wasn't being taken seriously.

"Za'khi." Spoken in an warning tone. Sensing the younger would start throwing a fit soon. Not being able to properly handle him as they weren't around each other at the moment.

"I'm jus sayin'. Pull up, I eat yo' ass inna car real quick, den we ca' go our separate ways until lata'" He shrugged as if he'd said the most logical thing ever.

"Or..you can focus on making more unreleased music that could possibly be added to your next project?" She spoke in an questioningly tone as he smacked his lips.

"Dese people been tryna slave me, ion like dat. I'a quit right na'" he spoke, releasing a loud huff from his cheeks while falling back onto the chair.

"No you won't, you jus talkin' stop being a brat za'khi." She chuckled, it was as if she'd forgotten the males age up until he had an attitude.

Yet, loving how childish it could be at times. Majority of the time he wouldn't actually be mad, simply wanting attention.

"Naw cause they playin' with me, you playin' with me. Everybody fuckin' playin' with me like ian slime." He mugged.

"I must got'a helmet on dat say, 'play with kentrell' cause everybody pissin' me off onBoo." He rambled as she only listened.

Deciding not to feed into the boys attitude as he had one for no exact reason. Finding it slightly funny wondering why the male had been so active.

"Finna run away, youn' love me. Don't nobody love me." He mumbled to himself, aggressively pulling his hoodie onto his head while crossing his arms.

"You done?" She spoke as he got silent. Only sounds being heard were the faint beats being mixed in the background.

"You been actin' like a fuckin' brat all morning za'khi, whatchu' want hm? Pussy?" She spoke, tilting her head to the side.

"Get right and act like you got some damn sense or ima come handle you. Be good and get your work done, I'll have something real nice for you later on."

Watching as the youngers expression fully changed. Smirking as she watched him uncross his arms while sitting up in the seat. Nibbling his lower lip as he loved her affirmative tone.

"You understand?" She spoke, watching as he sighed before nodding his head. "Yuh ma'ma, I understand you." He complied.

"Good, now what's the next project?" She questioned, pulling up at the red-light taking a quick sip of her Starbucks drink.

"I-it's a mixtape project. 'Until I Return'" he answered loud and clear as his whole demeanor did a three-sixty. Not wanting to make her angry or anything of that sort.

"Oou I like that, you wanna finish and call me back?" She questioned, turning her signal on while pulling into the lot of the apartment building.

Parking next to the youngers Audi as he were driving his other car today, still feeling it out loving the way he felt while inside it.

"Unt unn, whatchu' finna do? Why you wan' get off tha' phone with me?" He spoke, face frowning as she only laughed at his switched expression.

"Boy im literally pulling into the lot, since mani gone I'll be napping till you get back." She replied, collecting her items before exiting the vehicle.

A shiver coursing through her body from the crisped air, discreetly peering around feeling an stare on her. Yet not seeing anyone in sight as she simply shrugged continuing toward the doors.

"I'm stayin' onna phone through allat, I miss you so bad I'm finna sneak outta hea'" He spoke seriously as she only smacked her lips.

"They only want you there for another hour, I think you can last Khi." She mumbled, stalking toward the elevator taking small sips of her latte.

"Says who? I'm suppose ta' be stuffing ma' head inside yo' pus-" Stopping once he noticed the warning glare she gave him. Only laughing at the expression.

"You be thinkin' you so funny, ima block you." She mugged, "don't play with me, I know where you lay yo' head at night lit guh." He mugged.

"Lil? Very much older than your young ass." She waved off, "tuh, you luh dis young ass dick doe." Smirking as she only laughed.

"And do, be tickling my right lung and all." She spoke playfully, "I be goin for the left, but go off." He replied as they both laughed loudly.

Smacking her teeth once the phone began reconnecting, swiping over the top right corner as she turned off her WiFi knowing the elevator wasn't catching her service.

"Baybeh? You hea' me?" Kentrell's voice spoke in an static manner as she smacked her phone a few times. "Jus a little, hollon im leaving the elevator."

Right on cue. She stepped out quickly once the doors opened, the call now reconnecting before his frowning face popped into the screen.

"Ghetto ass elevator, fuck y'all ain't got no WiFi fa?" He mugged as she laughed, "I see we back to mean kentrell, you were doin' so good." She playfully pouted.

"Naw that jus pissed me off, I swea' hoes be hatin' on our relationship." He rambled on about the elevator as she only shook her head, speaking a silent prayer for him.

Eyebrows furrowing as she approached the door, a thick bundle of White Roses sitting neatly on the floor mat as she smiled.

Bending to pick them up, she pulled them to her nose sniffing them. They lingered with an certain scent that seemed familiar yet she couldn't put her fingers on.

"You ain't een' listening, fuck is you doin'?" He exclaimed, pulling his face closer to the scratchy camera trying to make out what she were holding.

"Thank you for the flowers baby! These my favorite brand too, I thought they were only in Chicago tho..guess not." She shrugged.

Unlocking the door, entering as she locked it making sure to place the extra one on there for an extra feeling of safety being as she was the only one home.

"Whatchu' talm bout?" Kentrell questioned, leaning to the side as he spoke briefly with his engineer over editing a certain beat.

"These roses, I love them." She smiled, turning the corner making her way to the kitchen in search for a vase and water.

"As much as I wan' take credit, Ian getchu' no flowers ma." He spoke, watching as she propped the phone up holding the dozen in her hands.

"You sure? These were sitting outside the door." She furrowed her eyebrows watching as he shook his head. "Ain't no note attached?"

Searching around, she shook her head in disagreement not seeing anything that labeled who they were coming from. Only where they came from.

"Hm, probably the wrong door or something." She shrugged, as he nodded. "Still throw them muhfuckas away or sumn, i'a get you yo' own shit"

She nodded, pressing her foot onto the garbage as it popped open. Tossing the plants inside before letting it close.

Turning off the lights, she proceeded to the back room listening as the male made touches onto his work. Smiling as he snapped into business mode.

A sleepy yawn escaping her lips as she pushed the door open, eyebrows furrowing once her vision made contact with the white dozen of roses sitting neatly toward the middle of the bed.

"Kentrell, you play to damn much." She mugged, dropping her purse onto the dresser, stalking over toward the mattress.

"Had me throw ma' damn flowers away fa' no reason." She mumbled snatching up the bouquet as he stared confusingly.

"Fuck is you talm bout?", "There's roses in the bed, why are you playin' with me right now?" She mugged as he only mirrored the expression.

Standing up from his seat, "Say, ian' put no fuckin' roses innat bed Harmoni." He spoke sternly. "Flip da' camera." She simply complied.

Looking over the flowers as he seen they were the exact ones she'd brought in at the front door. Chills running down his back as he began thinking the worst.

"Ma, put yo' shit on fa' me." He spoke. Not asking questions, she quickly slipped on the nearest pair of Chanel slides along with grabbing her bag.

"Go get in yo' car, make sure nobody following you or try ta' talk ta' you." He spoke clearly. The seriousness in his voice making her slightly fearful yet following the orders.

Grabbing the roses from the garbage, she decided to dispose of them outside the apartment. Moving quickly as she locked the door behind her.

Kentrell watching her carefully through the phone, now outside of the studio room as he focused completely on the female.

Watching her surroundings as she speed-walked through the empty hallway, approaching the elevator getting on with quickness.

Noticing her phone slow down as the connection began to cut, "Mcht raggedy ass shit, you ca' hear me?" The males voice spoke through the speaker.

Responding as she heard him loud and clear, exiting the elevator once the doors were opened. Speed walking throughout the empty lobby.

Suspicion rising realizing no-one were at the desk area, cursing herself for not noticing it earlier. Quickly exiting the doors.

"Keep yo' head up ma, look around make sure ain't nobody watchin'" He coached as she nodded, following his words.

Not seeing anyone in sight, yet having the weirdest feeling that someone were near. Acting normal as possible as she approached the car.

"Look innat backseat first, den lock tha' door." Kentrell spoke. Watching as she looked into the empty backseat before sliding inside, quickly locking the door.

Pulling off without any clue of where she were going, only wanting to escape the area suddenly feeling unsafe.

Anxiety creeping up as her fingers shook nervously against the steering wheel, breathing labored as she sped off quickly.

"Calm down ma', I need you ta' focus fa' me okay? You ca' do that fa' me?" The younger spoke calmly as the device connected to her Bluetooth.

"Y-yes papa, I can." She replied, taking a few deep breaths. Merging onto the street traffic. Feeling the slightest bit of comfort knowing other people were near.

"Alright, now I wan' chu ta' go inna direction of Katrina house okay?" He spoke knowing it were the closest location toward him.

"But I wanna come with y-You is ma, I jus need ta' make sure of sumn first." He assured as she only nodded choosing to listen.

Mind not seeming to process the situation quick enough, only sure that she wanted to be away from whatever going on and in her man's arms.

Merging onto the e-way, she drove quickly staying in the fast lane wanting to make it to whatever destination.

"Whea' you at?" Kentrell spoke after a few minutes, watching as she focused throughly on the rode in-front of her.

"Almost at the exit." She replied, "Look in yo' rear view, you see any familiar cars behind you?" He questioned as she complied.

Seeing most cars got off at the exit way back, yet an tinted black Escalade stayed a few feet back. Not discreet at all.

"Black Escalade." She replied as he silently cursed, "Ight, you gon' go pass tha' exit okay? Den at that next one its a opening. Make a U-turn and leave at the first exit onnat otha' side." He explained as she nodded.

"This is so dangerous pa'" she mumbled as he nodded, "I know ma', ion know what tha' fuck dis is but I gotchu'." He spoke.

Eyes flickering toward the rear view as she seen the car approaching, her feet unintentionally stepping harder onto the gas ready to put the Trackhawk in sport.

"They gettin' closer?" Kentrell spoke, heart rate increasing as the purring of her engine were heard clearly throughout the phone speakers.

"Yeah, they tryna get on-side of me." She replied, switching lanes for a brief second to let the car in-front of get behind.

Now switching back into the fast lane, putting the car in sports mode instantly zooming down the lane. The truck getting lost behind the others as she sped quickly.

Yet, looking into the mirror again they seemed to be closer. "Fuck, they ass only gettin' closer everytime I leave." She rolled her eyes.

"Say, dust they ass ma'ma." The male spoke. Now growing angry wishing he were with her as his trigger finger began to itch.

"The exit coming up pa', they're one car behind me." She spoke, focusing on the rode along with how close the car was gaining.

Adrenaline high as her body buzzed, praying that whatever this was would end as soon as she'd went the opposite way.

"Ight, hurry buss that U ma." He spoke as she nodded, heart dropping as the car rode next to her. "Khi, they next ta' me."

"Focus ma'" He assured as she nodded, heart pummeling against her chest at this point. Sitting up in her seat, anxiety out of the roof as she approached the opening.

Watching from the corner of her eye as the window began to let down. Eyes widening as an FN were being pointed in her direction. A masked man coming into view wearing
a sinister smirk on his lips.

"Ken!" She exclaimed, body jerking as she quickly swerved the car to the left. Phone falling under the seat as she ducked.

Shots being sent out in her directions, ears ringing from the harsh sounding as her eyes closed for an brief second.

Missing her car yet hitting another one as she jumped in-front of the two vehicles passing. Honks being heard before the car was being spun out of place.

Quickly swerving as she slightly drifted from the harsh impact of the turn, dodging the vehicle that slid across the rode contacting another in its path.

Tears now steaming as she gain control of the wheel, switching lanes wanting to quickly get away from the destruction.

"Az'era! You good?" The males voice was faint. Through the loud ringing of her ears and beating of her head she couldn't focus.

Eyes going blurry as an liquid substance began to fall from her head, down toward her nose — landing at her lower half staining the light colored dress.

"Y-yea, i-im okay." She spoke breathlessly, eyes fluttering as she forced herself to stay focused. Concentrating on the youngers voice as he directed her.

"Mane, dis shit." The male mumbled to himself. Nervously pacing the hallway as he ran an hand down his face.

Craving the females touch as he sensed she was hurt by her responses. Having the slightest clue of what could be the cause of this, yet not exactly sure.

Skipping traffic lights along with stop signs, with the youngers guide she had quickly made it to the studio building.

Parking quickly as she spotted the male exiting the building, holding the front of his jeans as he approached her car with quickness.

Holding her head, she wearily climbed out of the car while holding the door for support. Pain in her head increasing as the adrenaline wore off.

Quickly pulling her into his embrace, sobs escaping her lips at the contact of being in his arms. Whispering sweetness into her ears to calm her.

Assuring her that she was okay; that he'd never let anything happen to her. Giving her the slightest sense of peace with an large amount of protection.

She felt secure.

"I gotchu' mami, Jus breathe. I gotchu'" He spoke softly. Jaw clenching as he speculated the deep gash on the side of her head.

Connecting the dots, shifting his gaze toward her window, the upper glass slightly cracked as specs of blood trailed down.

Anger rising as he badly wanted to rage yet couldn't, needing to play the situation smart to insure both of their safety.

"K-Khi, I-I was s-so scaredd." She whispered against his chest, heavy tears clouding her vision as he kissed them away.

Pulling her closer as she shook vibrantly, nerves still at an all time high, continuously replaying the previous moments over and over.

"I know ma', you good see? You with me na' Ian gon' let shit happen ta' you okay?" He assured, "nobody gon' touch a hair on yo' head, you hea' me?"

Nodding as she clutched onto him tighter, feeling her body go weak as her vision filled with dark spots. Feeling an excruciating pain as she grew tired.

"K-Kh-" Unable to finish her sentence as she reached for him, before everything stopped. Going limp in his arms as darkness overcame.

- 😈😈😈

VOTE&COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.9K 40
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐲'𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 (𝐃𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧)...
84.1K 3K 74
"does he hurt you?" "do i look bruised?" "that's not what i mean."