๐๐„๐˜๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐”๐’

By backendtyty

'If the world was ending would you ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ or would you ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ to get me?' More

๐๐„๐˜๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐”๐’
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

3.9K 245 106
By backendtyty

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 31, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎?" Spoken softly into the phone as the sound of loud chatter filled her ears. "Y'all got five damn minutes ta' get innis venue." Katrina's voice exclaimed.

"Okay, here we c-come." Harmoni replied, quickly hanging up before launching her phone into the front seat.

"f-faster khii." she whined. Back arching as the younger sunk his nails deep into the skin of her waist, moaning with each thrust.

Their lower half's connecting as an clapping sound echoed through the vehicle. Pants and groans following as his pace increased.

"mmhm, t-this shit so tight mami." Groaning as he threw his head back once she began pulsing tightly around him.

"mmm, it's all y-yours. Love it daddy?" Moaning as she began throwing herself back on his piece, car lightly rocking with the movements.

"daddy love it baby." Whispering into her ear. Aggressive smacks sent to the skin of her ass watching closely as the contact waves appeared with every stroke.

"Cmon ma'ma, we gotta hurry." He mumbled, reaching his arm underneath her body beginning to swirl her clit with his middle finger.

Stomach knotting as he dug deep, striking her pressure points as she whined at the blissful feeling coursing through her body.

The slickness of both their creams making the process easier as he sped up. Beating her walls down as she clenched her eyes shut.

Struggling to control tears from spilling, not wanting to ruin her make-up as the car grew heated with their fast movements.

The pleasure hurting so good as she struggled to stay focus, swirling her hips in a sensual motion. Driving her closer toward release.

Breathlessly moaning as the male above entangled their fingers, placing them onto the foggy glass window.

Noticing her squirming as he were equally on her ass, not letting up on the powerful strokes loving every moment of her failed escape.

"Za-khii, t-to fastt." she moaned, close to tapping out as he moved at an inhuman pace."Shut the fuck up, you takin' this dick good." he mumbled.

"Look at chu', look how good you takin' it." Smirking as he yanked her up by her chin. Eyes focusing on the recording phone that sat placed on the window.

The two visibly shown as he watched himself, eyes rolling into his skull while the female sat loving the sight. Watching him through the camera.

The scene everything as she felt herself approach her peak, muscles clenching while he released on cue at the feeling. Both sighing in delight from the long waited orgasm.

"mmmhm" the male hummed. Eyes low as he watched her fucked out expression through the camera; truly loving the view.

"Fin' sign us up fa' onlyfans." he spoke, breaking the thick sexual tension as the two shared a laugh. Hissing as he pulled out of her tightness.

Bending down. She watched infatuatedly as he sucked the mixed liquids from her opening, cleaning her insides throughly.

Swallowing their creams once done before sitting up, pulling her back by the neck while aggressively patting her cheek.

Once she opened, he continued to spit the fluids into her mouth before connecting lips. Equally passing the taste before swallowing.

"Nasty ass bitch." He mumbled while she simply smirked. Her long tongue tracing his lips before sucking them. Releasing him with a pop.

"I like that." she shrugged, "get out, fa' i fuck you again." he gritted trying to contain himself as his dick began to grow hard again.

"Cmon baby, they waitin' for you." she chuckled, reaching toward the front grabbing the pack of wipes from her purse as the two began to straighten themselves up.

Once done, Kentrell proceeded to open the car door as a cold breeze fluttered across the two warm bodies relieving them.

Assisting her out as she gathered her things, soon making their way toward the backdoor where an security guard stood waiting to open the door.

Being as they had to leave in the middle of the party for her ongoing attitude, he quickly put a end to that by handling her.

Walking hand in hand, the male nodding at the man as he held the door open for the two. Entering the venue escaping the crisp air.

Sneakily making their way toward the section without being spotted. Harmoni wearing a wide smile on her face now in better spirits.

"Ariana, what are you doin' heree." Rubi appeared next to her, wearing an similar expression giving her a hint of where she was appearing from doing.

"Just nasty as hell." Katrina commented, shaking her head watching the four enter the section with smug expressions.

"Ugh, my sex life is so borin' compared to y'all's." she rolled her eyes. "Stop bein' mad at ma' boa, maybe you'a get that attitude gone." Kentrell shrugged as Horace agreed.

"Tell your 'boa' to stop bein' a damn dummy and act right." She replied as he only shook his head knowing she'd be eating her words by tonight.

The only way Ben would truly act right is if she left him completely and actually stood on it. Knowing by her taking him back every-time, the male was only losing respect for her.

Yet, it wasn't his business as he simply shrugged off the conversation. Sliding into the booth, pulling the female onto his lap.

It was New Years Eve as they resided inside a club like venue, celebrating Kentrell's album release party as it would officially go public at Midnight.

Harmoni took role in setting the whole function up as an surprise. He couldn't of been more grateful for her; hence to why she had an attitude. Stressing, wanting everything to be perfect.

Things had been going good for the two since Christmas. Kentrell and Ke'mani both clinging to the female while she adored and soaked up the attention.

Another plus — her and the male had been fucking like rabbits. Constantly popping plan-bs hoping to get on birth control soon as she hated the side effects to the pill.

Kentrell purposely hoping to get her pregnant at the back of his mind, yet understood if she wanted to use any pills since it were her body; meaning her decision.

"You be fuckin' me so good, that's all I could think about." Harmoni mumbled into the males ear from her spot on-top of him.

Now straddling his lap as he held an blunt in-between his lips, turning his face to the side as he released smoke from his mouth.

"Vice versa ma'ma, thinkin' bout dat shit right na'" he mumbled, cuffing her core through the body suit she wore.

"Throwin' tomatoes." Katrina rolled her eyes as she sat directly next to the two while they only laughed knowing she was hurt over ben.

"Papa' this your release partyy, Are you happy?" Harmoni exclaimed, grabbing the bottle of Hennessy from the table along with two cups.

"shitchea', been waitin' fa' this." he grinned, loving the feeling of her support. Eyes slightly widening as he watched her mix several dark drinks for more effect.

Discreetly smirking at the sight having a clue of how later tonight were gonna go. Simply hitting his blunt letting the substance take control of his body.

Smoking his own product tonight since his smoking buddy wouldn't be arriving till later due to him making a late drop.

Needless to say, the younger had forgotten how good the weed he sold were as he found himself feeling extremely light.

Sitting quietly as he faced the blunt, while harmoni equally had him drinking. He knew how the rest of his night would go and wanted all parts.

"Sissyy." A voice dragged as the female turned around, prancing from the males lap throwing her arms around the pretty light-skinned girl.

"Your lyin' ass told me you wouldn't be back till next week." Slightly slurring as India only laughed holding her up.

"I wanted ta' surprise you, I see you lit already where tha' drinks at?" She exclaimed as the female lead her into the section.

"Let's do shots!" Harmoni exclaimed. Proceeding to pout Don Julio shots as India went around greeting everyone. Handing everyone a glass once she got seated.

"Cheers ta' my baby, Celebrating his first big album with many more to come. I'm so proud of you papa." She swayed drunkly.

Attaching herself to the male as his cheek went hot, her words having strong effect as he didn't get many sincere
'im proud of you's.'

The group clinked glasses before drowning the shot, Harmoni pulling a lime into her mouth as she sucked the juice from it.

Forcefully grabbing the youngers chin, peeling his mouth open before tilting her head. Slowly trickling the liquids inside as he caught all of it.

Groaning once his taste buds contacted the liquid, licking the remains from the sides of his mouth. Simply returning the lustful expression the older were giving him.

The first half of the night filled with dancing and drinking as the group turned the section up. Inviting a few people over as the drinks kept flowing.

Kentrell sat calm yet enjoying himself although he wasn't of age to do half the shit harmoni had him doing. The female making it her mission for him to enjoy the night as she purposely wanted him intoxicated.

Noticing how grabby he began to get while she danced on him. Laughing as he drowned her in the plenty stacks of money he were gifted.

"Aye don't forget why we out tonight! Got muhfuckin' Lit Top inna' building. Tell y'all peoples make sure they stream 'TOP' at midnight."

The Dj announced as cheers were heard from below. Strobe lights flickering until they landed on the upper section giving a clear view of the younger.

Shyly waving. Attempting to hide behind Harmoni not liking how all the attention were suddenly on him as she only smiled, grabbing the mic from the security guard.

"Hm papa', speak." She handed it to him as he cleared his throat, mentally preparing his words.

"Say, thank y'all fa' comin' out and supportin' me. Bein' a new artist inna' game and all I preicate' dat. Ian' gon turn yall down doe, enjoy y'all night."

Smiling once everyone began cheering loudly for him.
'5500 Degrees by EstGee' began blaring throughout the speakers as he turned off the Mic handing it back.

"Say, Twinnn." A instant smile overbearing his face as he looked up to see Ben walking inside the section. "Whatcha' on bitch."

"Shitt you know me mane." He spoke as the two dapped each other up as he repeated the actions with Horace, while greeting the females with hugs.

Plopping on the seat, he pulled Katrina into his lap giving her a proper greeting. Her now being drunk as her hard demeanor broke, instantly clinging to him.

The group chilling as it were approaching midnight, the DJ lowering the music so they could prepare for the countdown.

"Ight yall it's the muhfuckin' count down! Get ready." Announcing as flashes from everyone's devices began to light up the bottom section of the building.

Kentrell standing from his seat as Harmoni pulled him to the balcony to overlook everyone while recording the moment on her own device.

10...
9...
8...
7...
6...

"So happy I'm goin' inna New Year witchu', I wan' you foreva'." The male spoke lowly into the females ear. Holding her closely from the back tucking his face into her neck.

"Vice versa Khi, I love you." She smiled, leaning back as the two peered intensely into each other's orbs. Others below recording the moment shared between the two.

3...
2...
1...

"Happy New Years daddy." He heard clearly over the cheers of the crowd. The room so full yet so empty as the two stood — together.

"Happy New Years, I luh you mami." Smirking as he gripped tightly onto her neck falling into an
passion filled; drunken kiss.

Lips moving fluently against each other, such a perfect fit as they ignored the world around them. Only seeing each other.

Trailing her hands down his chest till she were palming his print through the Amiri Jeans. He groaned into the kiss, caressing her sides, growing turned on.

Pulling away, he smiled widely as his songs began to play loudly throughout the club. Feeling accomplished and great.

Everything he'd worked for finally paying off as he couldn't of been more glad. Grabbing the Mic as it had been handed to him.

" 'TOP' officially dropped, Go runnat up." He announced, "On slime, fuck wit' ma' brudda shit or ima do y'all sumn." Ben spoke snatching the Mic.

"A damn shame." Katrina mumbled shaking her head, as Kentrell only gassed him up. Peering back at Horace who had been slightly quiet.

"Hollon ma'." He spoke as she nodded. Making his way toward the male watching as he sat smoking another blunt staring at nothing in particular.

"Say, you good slime?" He questioned, gaining the others attention as he nodded. "You know dis' club shit ain't neva' really been for me. My fault if I'm quiet."

"Naw you good, I'm already knowin'" He waved off, knowing the male wasn't fond of big events like these due to his own anxiety.

"I'm proud'a you doe, you onna' come up lil nigga." Horace spoke genuinely as the two dapped each other up. "preciate' that, you next up." Kentrell spoke.

"Fasho." He nodded, eyes lingering into the males hazel ones for a bit before staring away completely. Kentrell catching the action debating if he wanted to speak up about it or not.

Smirking, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he peered away into the scenery. Horace catching the gesture, turning to face him.

"Fuck funny?" He spoke with an apparent mug while the male only rose an eyebrow, "Who you talkin' to?" Kentrell spoke calmly. Secretly taunting the male.

Both intoxicated yet fully aware of their actions, neither bringing the situation to light deciding to play along.

"Who else nigga?" He retorted. Slightly grinning as the male simply nodding, standing from the seat.

"Bet."

- ran outta ideas & cut this chapter short
chilee hate when nb else updating cause i be forced to update outta boredom🙁.
Read Below!

REMINDER
- Heavy mature content in next few chapters!
- Not a poly!
- bxg book yet a pinch of bxb so if youn like that thennn...🧘🏽‍♀️.

VOTE&COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.9K 45
๐’Ÿ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‡๐“€ ?
89.5K 3.8K 27
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.
463K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ