If We Could Only Turn Back Ti...

By SeducingZouis

What would you do when the love of your life leaves to chase his dreams? What would you do if he completely f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilouge

Chapter Twenty-Nine

90 1 0
By SeducingZouis

Lights flashed, sirens clearly sound, cops conversed with eachother, static from walkey-talkies buzzed, and it all made your head hurt worse than it already had.

You sat still on the back of the ambulence, silently watching everybody run around. "Excuse me miss..". You turned around to see one of the medical assistants, holding a  blanket out. You gave the girl a smile, turning back around as she wrapped the blanket around your shoulders. You took in a deep breath of the crisp England air. The night seemed all the more peaceful than it usually had, despite the thirty cop cars and fifty people roaming the streets. The sky was dark, but holding a surplus of stars. It was beautiful.

A lot ran through your mind, one of which was; Where would you go after this? You lowered your head, looking at your trembling hands, quickly shoving them under the blanket. "Cheyenne...". You drifted your eyes back up to see Gemma standing infront of you, "Hey Gemma..". She held out your phone infront of you, "Mum and I gathered all your things...we placed them in Harry's room. Here's your phone, thought you might have wanted it...". You reached out, grabbing the phone and shooting a quick, half smile at Gemma, "Thanks..". There was a pause, "Gemma...... how did you know?". Gemma sat down next to you on the ambulence bumper, taking a deep breath, "Harry called mum.....saying you called Zayn screaming for help...". You bit your lip, "I don't really remember who I called...". Gemma placed her arm on your shoulder, "Well thank god you did, your father was thinking about klling you...atleast that's what he told everybody while he was being put into the cop car". You lowered your head into your hands, "I don't know why I came back to them, I didn't know what to do".

"You know you're always welcome at our house", a new voice spoke. You looked up to see Anne standing infront of you. She pushed a piece of your hair behind your ear, "Always". You took a deep breath, "I knew that.. I-I just don't think I could've handled anything that reminded me of Harry anymore..". Anne's faint smile dropped, "He hasn't been himself lately. Nobody likes it...I'm so sorry hun". Gemma and Anne shared a quick few glances before Anne spoke once more, "The medics told me it's alright for you to go inside if you wanted to...and I know how much you don't want to be reminded of Harry, but his room is the only one open...". Before Anne could finish, you nodding, getting up. You walked straight past Gemma and Anne, into the house and up the stairs to Harry's room.

You opened the door. Harry's room still layed unchanged from the last time you had seen it, which wasn't a pleasant time either. You let out a sigh, closing the door behind you and walking over to the bed, crawling under the covers. Flicking the lights off, you layed in Harry's old bed, tears slipping down your cheeks as you drifted into sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

"God damnit, could traffic move any slower?!", I yelled out, startling the rest of the boys. Niall sat awkwardly in the passenger seat next to me, "Mate...I'm sure your mum got everything under control..". I banged my fists onto the steering wheel causing the horn to go off. "Holy fuck Harry! Calm down!", Zayn screamed. I turned around to meet Zayn's glare from the backseat, "Excuse me?". Zayn scoffed, "I said...you need to calm the fuck down Harry...". I still sat staring at him, "Who are you to tell me what to do? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!". Louis chimed in, biting his nails nervously, "Uhm guys, can we not start this now? There's more important things to worry about right now like how-". "You have some fucking nerve to blame this on me. You're the one who cheated on Cheyenne. NOT ME!". "Guys-", Liam said awkwardly. I turned back around, watching the cars infront of me and how they still remained stopped. Zayn let out a soft scoff, "Thought so..". I turned sharply back around, sending Zayn daggers as i latched onto his shirt, thrashing him violently, "WHAT DID YOU SAY? HUH? SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU LITTLE PRISS!". "Get the fuck off of me you arse!", Zayn yelled as Louis and Niall tried to pry us apart.

I willingly let go, once again returning my eyes to the road. I heard Niall crack open the car car window, letting out a sigh, "Guys?". No body answer, but he continued, "I don't like all this fighting anymore...it's...it's too much. And over a girl. I don't know how either of you truly feel about her, but-". "I love her". Everybody suddenly turned their attention to Zayn, except me. I just pounded my fists repeatedly into the car horn. I stopped after slamming my fists into it about twelve times and recieving angry glares from the car around us.

Anne's P.O.V

I sat downstairs on the living room couch, Gemma fast asleep on the side chair on the other side of the room. Cops still swarmed the front yard, sometimes walking into the house to ask more questions. I still didn't know how Gemma could be sleeping through all of this.

Suddenly my phone began to ring. Harry's name lit up the screen. A smile crept on my face as I picked the phone up and answered, "Harry, where are you?". "Well uhm...mum...we're kind lost". Suddenly one of the boys shouted in the background, "We told you not to turn off the highway!". I shook my head, "What's around you?". There was a few seconds of silence. "Blackness..". I rolled my eyes, "Use your GPS Harry, goodbye..". "Wait MUM!". I put the phone back to my ear, "What?". I heard a sigh, "Is she alright?". I paused for a moment, "Just get here fast Harry..", hanging up the phone.

I set my cellphone back onto the coffee table quietly. I tip-toed past Gemma before making my way upstairs.

The door to Harry's old room creaked as I tried to open it quietly, failing. The light was still on as I peeked through. Cheyenne was fast asleep. I walked over to the bed, pulling the covers over her. I walked back out of the room, leaving the light on.

I walked down the hall until I heard the front door creak open and then a shout, "MUM!?". I continued down the stairs, listening to Gemma yell, "Gosh darn it Harry, you woke me up". I turned the corner into the lounge, hearing Harry mumble back a 'sorry'. I stood in the doorway, "Gemma, why don't you go up to bed?". The boys all turned to me as I gestured them to sit down.

Harry's P.O.V

I knew a lecture was coming from my mum, but all I wanted to know was how Cheyenne was doing. From her tone on the phone, it didn't sound entirely good. "Mum...how is sh-", I started. "Harry", she warned. I stopped my sentence in it's tracks, becomming more nervous by the second. My mum sat down, "When were you going to tell me everything?". I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?". She raised an eyebrow, "I mean...when were you going to tell me you proposed to her? I heard it on the news and was waiting for a call, but never got one". "I'm sorr-", I got cut off again. Mum held up her finger, "And more importantly....why would you cheat on her? After everything....all the bullshit she went through to be with you boys...you treat her like crap? Harry I did not raise you to treat any lady like that. You don't deserve her. Are you even my son? Who are you?".

My head now laid firmly in the palm of my hands, not wanting the boys to see to slight amout of tears falling from my eyes. I quickly stood up, "Where is she?". My mum looked at me with a blank expression on her face, "Your room..". Zayn stood up and began to walk after me. I turned my body to face him, point back towards the lounge, "You fucking stay here..". Zayn sent me death glares and I turned back around walking up the stairs.

I pushed my old bedroom door open, noticing Cheyenne neatly tucked under a few blankets. I took a deep breath, kneeling at the side of the bed. I reached my hand up, stroking her cheek slightly, letting out a faint chuckle, "Funny how things work out, huh?....Cheyenne....I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have ever cheated on you with Taylor or rushed into things. I really fucked up....I - I guess I was trying to show Zayn up. I thought that knowing you longer would just bring you into my arms like all the other girls, but you were different. You didn't just crawl into my bed like everybody else. I was an asshole and your feelings for me disappeared. I'm sorry for all the bad things I've said to you, and all the horrible things I've done to you. It wasn't fair to you, especially coming from somebody you called your best friend". I paused, taking in another deep breath, letting out another chuckle, "We used to be so close. What happened? I threw it all away. Hah, remember how we'd hang out every single day. Man, your smile could make my day a whole lot better. Remember how every night we'd wave to eachother from our windows just to say goodnight? Hah, those were the good times. Remember that time when we were sixteen? When we dated, but didn't tell anybody? And remember how  after that one night walking through the park, I kissed you? You probably thought we were fake dating for fun, but I wanted it to be so much more than that. Remember how we snuck into my house later that night, even though nobody was home? And how I took away something from you that you could never get back, and you did the same? That was the night I fell in love with you. You meant so much more to me than I could have ever told you. I was dumb for not saying anything and was heart broken when you dumped me and said it wasn't real if nobody knew. I felt dead inside. We were eachother's firsts for everything".

I sniffled a little, wiping away a tear from my cheek. I reach out to her hand, rubbing small circles on the back of it, "I guess what I'm trying to say is ending things like this was a mistake. I let people get into my head and convince me of things I thought I wanted. The band is important to me and so are the fans but you’re important too. I shouldn’t have played you wrongfully or cheated on you. I’m sorry I’m a prick, a blind prick. I don’t expect you to forgive me right off the bat but if you can find it in you to forgive me at all, I’ll take anything I can get. I messed up but I love you. You’re my everything, you’re the only thing that’s right in my life. I can’t do this without you. I can’t be without you. I need my best friend. You have to believe me when I say it was the worst mistake of my life and that I still love you with everything I have Cheyenne. My point is....I want us to be eachother's lasts and this time I mean it and will do anything to prove it".

I wiped away one last tear before getting back on my feet and heading back downstair, not caring if anybody saw me in this state. I made my decision.

Cheyenne's P.O.V

"I still love you with everything I have Cheyenne. My point is....I want us to be eachother's lasts and this time I mean it and will do anything to prove it". You tried your best to stay quiet and still as you listened to Harry. Your heart broke with each of his words. You felt his grasp release your hand. You could hear as he got up and opened the door. You shot your eyes open, trying to steal a glance at him, but to no use. He closed the door. You sat up, covering your face with your hands.

Harry's P.O.V

The boy's eyes spotted me as I walked into the lounge and sat down next to Louis. I covered my face with my hands. Louis leaned over, rubbing my back, "I haven't seen you like this Harry, not ever". I lifted my head, looking around the room with red, watery eyes, "I've...made a decision". The boys shot glances at eachother. Zayn scoffed, "What? You're finally going to leave Cheyenne alone? Did she shoot you down up there?". I shot up, taking his shirt into my fists, "You don't know shit Malik. I fell in love with her too! It just took me longer to realize it. You have no right to put your two cents into my life! Got it?". Zayn rose his fists, hitting me straight in the face, making me fall back, "You deserved that punk", the boys quickly pulled us apart, holding us back, "You're scum. What kind of man cheats on a woman? A coward, a piece of shit". "Guys STOP!", Liam shouted. Mum sat up, "Boys let's not do this now..". Tears streamed down my face, "You don't fucking know what it's like to go up there and pour your heart out, confess every mistake, and beg for another chance....when...when she didn't even hear me". The tension quickly faded. I ran my fingers through my hair, "I can't do this. I've made my decision..". Niall scratched his head, "Lad, what are you talking about?". I look at all the boys before lowering my head, "I'm leaving the band".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
272K 10.4K 28
Harry's life isn't exactly something that he's happy with. It's not that he doesn't have wonderful friends and family but he just wants something dif...
163K 7.4K 100
Harry Styles is faced with an emotional mess. Zayn has left the band and Harry's literally dying of longing for him. You can expect: melancholy, euph...