Flame // Sandor Clegane

By rissarosewrites

"You are kissed by fire. Same as me." ⚔️ Falling for a Lord of Light follower, just Sandors luck. ⚔️ Most ch... More

Born of fire
Put the Sword down
Not a man, a HOUND
A thing for words
Jealousy
You're alive
Red woman
One true God
Gendry
Gold
Lets not die, Beric
Underestimate my BITE
Hang them
Grouch like Clegane
Kissed by fire
We used to fuck
Your lord of light tell you that?
Look into the fire
unfinished business
Not cold anymore
Burned
Still breathing
Was she naked too?
Dick
Dead bear
Tell Daenerys
Thoros
Blades of fire
Dragons
Pretty little red
Im going to be the one to kill him
where is she?
We are fucked
Whiney
Gingers like me
the sister fucker
No one has ever tried
Flame them all
Thats the plan
Light the Trench
Beric
She wept
Rightful queen...
Unfinished Business
To kill the queen
Bring down a mountain
Crazy, i know
Purpose

Burn in hell!

1K 40 0
By rissarosewrites

'Can I take this hood off yet?' arya whined.

'Sorry little lady but this is better for you if you don't see where we are going.' Thoros told her as they rode, but they came to a halt, kit ran back to Chama bouncing happily at her horses feet. Thoros brought a jug to arya's lips pulling back the hood

'What is it?' she questioned her eyes still covered.

'Black Salt rum.' Thoros told her she smelled it in her face pinched with disgust.

'It's hard to find molasses in water.' Thoros told her

'I'll have some.' Gendry said his head also hooded from the back of another rider

'Let's go home.' Thoros said as they lead arya Gendry and Sandor into the cave their heads still headed until they were around the fire and they pulled their hoods free.

'What is this place?' Gendry asked

'Somewhere where no lions or wolves know of.' Thoros told him.

'Chama.' Beric welcomed her with open arms. 'I thought you were going to try and keep thoros out of trouble yet it looks like he brought in three trouble makers.'

'impossible task I assure you.' Chama told him. Sandors eyes adjusted to the fire light surrounding them.

'fire fuckers.' He muttered. 'You look like a bunch of swineherds.' Sandor remarked

''We are much more than that!' one of the fire worshiper said

'You are still swine herd,' Sandor told him 'you think carrying a crocked spear makes you a soldier?'

'No' Beric said stepping forward 'fighting in a war makes you a soldier.'

'Beric Domdarrian,' Sandor noted seeing a man with an eyepatch stepping forward 'you've seen better days.' Sandor told him

'and I won't see them again.' Beric confirmed

'Stark deserters Baratheon deserters you're not fighting in a war you're running from it.' Sandor told them

'Last I heard you were Joffrey's guard dog. I heard you are 1000 miles from home... which of us is running?' Beric countered.

'Untie these ropes and we'll find out.' Sandor told him 'what you're doing leading a mob of peasants-'

'Ned Stark ordered me to execute your brother.' Beric told him 'In King Roberts name.' chama moved to take sandor binds off.

'Dont untie him.' Thoros shouted at her.

'You scared thoros?' Chama questioned freeing sandor of his binds with a quick slice of her blade.

'Thanks.' he muttered rubbing at his wrists, stretching out his arms.

'chama.' Thoros said annoyed she just moved back behind Beric.

'Ned Stark is dead' Sandor reminded him 'king Robert is dead. My brother is alive.' Sandor spit into the dirt. 'You're fighting for ghosts.'

'That is what we are,' Beric agreed 'we are ghosts fighting in the dark waiting for you, you can't see us. But we see you. No matter whose colors you wear. Lannister, Stark, Baratheon, you pray on the weak the brotherhood without banners will hunt you down.' Beric informed Sandor.

'You have been reborn, is that it?' sandor questioned.

'I have been reborn in the light of the one true God,' Beric told him. 'As have we all as has any man who has seen what we have seen-'

'If you mean to murder me then get on with it.' Sandor told them

'You will die soon enough dog' Thoros told him 'but will not be murder it will be justice.'

'And the kind of fate that you deserved.'

'In Kings Landing they rape girls of seven and they kill babe still attached to their mothers breast.' A worshipers called out.

'I wasn't there I don't beat children.' Sandor spat. Chama looked him over, curiously, there was something about this man, filled with anger and rage something broken inside of him. Kit stayed at her side, sitting obediently next to her.

'House Clegane was built upon dead children.' Thoros reminded him 'I saw them lay the princess and prince Rhegar on the iron throne.'

'do you take me for my brother? Is being a Clegane a crime?' Sandor questioned.

'Murder is a crime.' they shouted

'I never touched the Targaryen babies. I never saw them, never smelled them, never held them, never heard them crying.' Sandor told them 'if you want to cut my throat get on with it but don't call me murderer and pretend that you are not.' Chama opened her mouth to agree but arya shouted out, her little face spiteful.

'You murdered Mika.' arya shouted 'the butchers boy, my friend he was 12 years old and he was unarmed and you rode him down, you slung him over your horse like he was a deer!' arya shouted

'Aye he was a bleeder' Sandor remarked. Kit stood up at chamas side feeling the tension shift in the room but chama didn't flinch to kit stayed at her side.

'You do not deny killing the boy?' Beric asked incredulously.

'I was Joffreys sworn shield, the boy attacked the prince.' Sandor told him

'That's a lie!' Arya shouted 'I hit Joffrey, Mika just ran away.'

'Then I should've killed you.' Sandor told her 'it's not my place to question prince's.'

'You stand accused of murder,' Beric told him 'but no one knows the truth of the charge so it is not for us to judge you only the Lord of light can do that now.' Beric told him 'I sentence you to trial by combat.'

'So who will be?' Sandor asked 'find out if your fire god really loves you priest? Or are you not good with a sword in your hand. You perhaps pretty Red, you are probably braver then these cunts, but just as stupid for being with them.' Sandor looked to chama, she showed no expression just watched him belittle her friends. 'Or is a little girl the bravest one here?' sander questioned looking to arya.

'She might be.' Beric agreed 'but it is me you will fight.'

'really?' sandor questioned

'You kill me, you win.' Sandor looked the man up and down. 'you go free.'

'Lord cast your light upon us' Thoros said into the fire

'Cast your light upon us!' the rest echoed. arya glared her wicked gaze at sandor.

'Show us your truth.' Thoros said 'strike this man down if he is guilty and give strength to his sword if he is true Lord of light give us wisdom for the night is dark and full of terrors.'

'For the night is dark and full of terrors.' They repeated.

'the night is full of terrors.' Chama said smiling down to kit who bounced happily at her feet. Sandor prepared himself as thoros cut Beric's hand with a blade before handing it over to him, with his cut hand he ran his hand quickly along the blade setting in a flame.

'Ready? Three... two...' chama announced as the both got ready, she saw the fear in sandors eyes as he was transfixed by the fire. 'One...' she stepped back, and the men launched at each other.

Sandors confidence diminished as his shield caught fire, then his arm caught fire as he fought. But he kept going. slamming against him but beric came at him, flaming ball of steel coming at him. Sandor had to act quickly. Chama watched beric was good at dying but he was also a good fighter. Apparently not as good as sandor though.

Killing beric, sandor fell putting out the fire patting down his burning sleeve. As Sandor took down beric, beric died in front of them, thoros ran to his side. He began chanting into the fire, over berics dead body.

When beric dropped dying thoros rushed to his sandor looked to chama she didnt seem fazed or concerned at all. Instead her eyes left a dying beric and she looked to sandor a smug grin on her face. Sandor squinted at her past the fire. Surely she wasnt happy about this.

'lord cast your light upon your servant bring him back from death and darkness his flame has been extinguished don't let him die!' thoros prayed over beric, beric lay dead on the ground.

'looks like their god likes me more than your butchers boy.' Sandor said clutching his arm.

'burn in hell!' arya yelled, gendry had to use all his strength to hold back arya, vengeance in her eyes.

'he will... but not today.' Beric was lifted his head from the ground, sitting up clearly alive. The blow sandor delivered should have been fatal. Should have killed him. Arya stopped pulling at Gendry, stopped trying to attack sandor. He looked to the man.

'Youve been killed by both cleganes now beric.' chama reminded him

'Yes. Both were a pain in the ass.' Beric remarked as she helped him up.

'What the fuck?' Sandor grumbled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 26
Oberyns wife is bored of him. He does what he wants. Fucks who he wants. She just wants to be someones everything. Perhaps the capital will be differ...
27.7K 1.3K 31
Jaime Lannister was possibly the most handsome and most broken man Tessa Tyrell had ever met. But then she looked in the mirror to see her own cracke...
35.1K 1.7K 25
Salem Stark took winterfell back from the Boltons, Jon arrived from the wall just in time to see his sister claiming their victory. Tormund took one...
51.5K 3.6K 35
Vaera was the littlest lion and needed to be protected at all costs. Even from herself. ⚔️ "Without you I dont know what to do with myself." 🦁 Al...