✨ALFAAZ E ISHQ✨✔️

By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz love tales! ✨ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concep... More

Issq hai kajal piya ❤️
❤ ️1
❤️2
❤️3
❤️4
❤️5
❤️6
❤️Last
Pyaar toh hona hi tha❤️
1💜
2💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
last💜
Desire for devil ❤️‍🔥
1🔥
3🔥
4🔥
5🔥
6🔥
Last 🔥
Kuch kuch hota hai Shehnaaz 💖
1💖
2💖
3💖
4💖
5💖
LAST 💖
The Second Choice 👑
1 🍂
2🍂
3🍂
4🍂
5🍂
6🍂
7🍂
8 🍂
9🍂
10🍂
11🍂
12🍂
Happy birthday Siddyyy❤️
13🍂
14 🍂
15🍂
LAST🍂
Happy birthday Sanaa❤️
A beautiful part of life 💖

2🔥

2.8K 348 63
By lost_beautyy

Just when the last bit of pride in me was gone
Someone heard me pray
And sent me my angel
I met her today
I met her today!

.

Sana was looking at the sky and talking to her mom.

Sana:

hey mamma! Hope you are fine and happy in another world. I love you and you are the only person whom I can say these three words. Other than that, I never said this to anyone and maybe I will never? Anyway I am going to a dinner party with my friends today!!

Don't worry mommm! I won't drink much okay? Chalo aab send me a hug! Yes yes got it! Thank you maa ! You are the best.

.

Sana got ready and quickly went outside. Her father was in the living room and was reading a book. Nor he asked sana that where she is going , nor sana told him anything! That's how their bond is! There is no emotion. Nothing!

Sana sat in her favourite car and started driving.  She looked at the road and started singing...

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and your pearls!

Cause I'm not just a pretty girl !

Sometimes it's hard for me to show
That I'm more than just a rumor
Or a song on your computer
There's more to me than people know
Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich
Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a bitch
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit
I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit.

She stopped signing as she reached in her destination. Music really helps her to heal her soul , she thought. Pretending a fake smile on her face, she got down from the car and was about to go but someone pulled her and made her smell something. And she started seeing everything blurry. Her head started spinning and after that she had no idea what happened with her!!!

****************************

2 hours ago ...

Sidharth in a phone call...

Sid: send all the details of sana sharma in 10 min.

And he got all the details before time because he had that power.

He looked at her picture...

And he couldn't deny the fact that she is a hot mess! A beautiful young lady! Attraction was the first thing he felt when he looked at her picture. But then he took a deep breath thinking that he can't desire for a woman! He just can't.

He saw her name...

Sana sharma.

Age: 25

Father's name: Raj gill.

Mother's name: late savitri Sharma gill.

It means she doesn't use her father's surname. She uses her mother's surname ? Interesting.

He saw all the important details he needed and then his eyes went in the line where relationship status was written...

And there he saw that she maybe has a boyfriend. Because people have seen her with a man many times. So it's a strong rumour that she is dating that man!

He fisted his palms after reading this. He felt frustrated and he was confused why he is feeling like this for a woman whom he is going to kidnap?

Shrugging his unnecessary thoughts, he started stalking her and there he got to know through her insta stories that she is going for a dinner party with her friends.

Without wasting a second, he called his only trusted man , robin .

Sid: robin, arrange the guest room properly.

.
.
.

Sid reached there before sana and when he was waiting he was listening someone singing a song . He was lost in that voice and after sometime he saw that this was the same girl he needs to kidnap.

He checked her picture again not do any mistake though his brain had already captured every details of that picture while his heart skipped a beat when he saw her standing outside the car!

No doubt! She is attractive! A work of art!

.
.
.

When she was about to go he made her unconscious and quickly took her in his arms as he didn't want anyone to see him . Though his face was covered, but still... He never takes risk.

When he held her in his arms , he felt like he is holding his WHOLE WORLD. The feeling was something beyond explanation.

He kept her in the car and sat in the driving seat. He looked at her face closely when he was making her wear the seat belt and damn! Her facial features are too attractive! He felt desires are running in his body and he was shocked.

Because this was the first time he is feeling something like this for a woman! Taking a deep frustrated breath, he tied her seat belts and started driving..

He reached in his mansion and again took her in his arms. The servants were looking at him with shock as he never came home with a woman but they had no guts to ask him anything. So they looked down while he took her in the guest room .

As per his order robin decorated the guest room nicely. He placed her in the bed and looked at her for some seconds..

Then le left the room after closing the door..

.
.

He came in the living room and saw robin who was looking at him with some kind of amusement in his eyes.

Sid narrowed his brows and said..

Sid: What?

Robin: who is she boss?.

Sid: Am I answerable to you?

He asked and started smoking.

Robin: no boss . I am just asking. So sorry.

Sid: You Don't need to be sorry. She is just an another person whom I kidnapped.

Robin was more shocked and amazed now..

Robin: but boss you never keep someone you kidnap in your own house. We have a cottage for keeping those people right? Then why she is here?

Sid looked at him calmly and threw the cigarette. Then he patted robin's shoulder saying...

Sid: You need to sleep . It's almost midnight. Kabhi bhi subha ho jayegi. Take some rest  my boy!.

Robin noded obediently as he understood that sid doesn't want to give answer of his question. So he left while sid looked at the floor and thought...

Why he brought her here? He doesn't have any answer . Does he?

.
.
.

He went to his dark room but his mind was roaming with only her thoughts. Her angelic face, her attractive features... Being frustrated with the continuous thoughts he went to the guest room and sat in the couch..

The light of the moon was coming through window and he could see her glowing face in this moonlit night. He felt some kind of peace just by staring at her face..

He kept looking at her in a daze and he didn't even realise that it was already morning.

His thoughts broke when he saw her sitting while holding her head and shouting..

Sana: ahh fuck!! Why my head is paining?.

He slowly left the room and she didn't even notice him.

.
.
.

After coming outside he told one of his maids to make a lemonade and give the guest. The maid noded. He went to his room and took a shower for calming his nerves which were not in control since he has seen her..

He can't just lose control like this. It is wrong, so wrong.

After taking a long shower he got ready in his formal clothes and was expecting that she will question him why he kidnapped her like typical people who get kidnapped and he made his mind that he is not going to answer any of his questions.

And then what will happen? She will cry or beg to go home? Well he doesn't care !

.
.

Looking at him once in the mirror he went downstairs to have his breakfast but the scene infornt of him shocked him ..

She was sitting in the breakfast table while wearing one of his t-shirt and shorts which were available in the guest room. Her wet hair was the proof that she took a shower. Oh god how hot she was looking in his clothes!! He gulped his saliva!!

But wait what was she doing? She was literally saying all the maids to make parantha?

Sana: ye sab khana kon khata hai?.

One of the maid replied ..

Humare sahab!

Sana: Your sahab is really stupid! Ye sab ghas phus janwaro ka khana hota hai. Insaan ko insaan ki tarah khana chahiye . Mai toh saab khati hoon . Par kya mai moti hoon?.

The maids looked shockingly at the chatter box while robin controlled his chuckle. He was amazed with her personality and so was his boss who was only looking at her and listening her as if he is listening his favourite song.

Sana looked at the maids as nobody replied to her question...

Sana: arey come on! Tell me. Am I  Moti?

The maids noded in no . Sana proudly flipped her hair and said...

Sana: I know right!! So that means aap waise bhi apne aap ko maintain kar sakte ho. Ye ghas phus thoosne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Make some parantha from tomorrow!!

.
.

The maids gasped when they saw their boss. Sid made a poker face and sat in his chair, then started eating silently.

Sana looked at him and said...

Sana:

oh ! Are you my kidnapper? This guy , robin told me that I have been kidnapped and I wanted to thank you for doing that!

By the way who told you to kidnap me? Is that my father? Oh I will be shocked if he has told you , because his plans were never this much amazing. If he is the one who told you to kidnap me , then he deserves a salute..

Listen your house is perfect. I like it. I can live here aram se! But the only problem is food. You know right? Good food, good life? And I am your guest so you need to take care of me hai na!

See I have told the maids to make some desi khana but you also tell them once! Okay? And and thanks for kidnapping me! I will be grateful.

Ok now I am going to sleep. Please tell everyone not to disturb me ,ok Mr. Kidnapper?

.
.
.

Sid was looking at her with shock, literal shock. He never ever expected such a reaction from someone who is kidnapped.

Before going , she stopped and said...

Sana: oh oh ! I forgot to tell you that you are super hot! Crush material! Keep it up man!!

Showing him thumbs up, she left and went to her room while he was still shocked with her behaviour.

He looked at her room and thought...

Sid: You are mysterious, Sana Sharma! It will be fun to know you more!

__________________________________________________

Here is another updateee! I have updated so many stories today yayyyy! I was extra motivated today without any reason. Anway I hope you liked all the updates..

Good night everyone! I will see you soon. Byeee❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 773 10
Glimpses of different stories and each stories could revolve around characters who form deep bonds, support each other through thick and thin, and go...
415K 30.5K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
281K 28.8K 52
I can never like you to I will never leave youuu. That's what love is! Magical✨ No matter how much you dislike someone, when love happens, everythin...
28.8K 1.8K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...