Father of Humanity (Highschoo...

Door MenacingR

After the most glorious battle to happen in Ragnarok, Adam (real name (Y/N)) dies to the hands of Zeus. Howev... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

7.8K 147 99
Door MenacingR

POV (Y/N)

I woke up, slowly rising from my sleeping position I realized Tiamat and Mitelt weren't here. Strange.... Deciding not to ponder on it too much I got dressed for school. I left my room after and went down to sit down and eat. Soon after Issei and Asia came and sat down.

(Y/N): "Good morning."

Asia: "Good morning!"

Issei: "Good morning."

-Timeskip-

We are in class, and I'm just thinking about Tiamat and Mitelt. I haven't seen or heard from them at all today.

Teacher: "Ok everyone, today we have two new students joining us."

Everyone immediately started talking and somewhat shouting. Though to be honest I already have a guess as to who it is. The teacher presented the door as Tiamat and Mitelt come in.

Teacher: "Please introduce yourselves."

Mitelt: "I'm Mitelt (L/N)! Pleased to meet you!"

She said with her cutesy voice.

Tiamat: "I'm Lilith (L/N)! Nice to meet you."

Everyone went crazy when they both came in, but when they said their names everyone turned to look at me. 

Teacher: "Anyone have questions for the two?"

Random: "Why do you both have the same last name's as (Y/N)?"

Mitelt: "That's because (Y/N) is my brother."

Tiamat: "And (Y/N) is my husband."

Everyone (except Issei, and Asia): "What?!" 

Teacher: "Ok you two, go to your seats."

For the rest of class I had a lot of stares. Then when free time came a lot of people surrounded the both and I. Class finally ended, so I decided to take them both, and quickly leave for the ORC club building. I opened the door to see Issei sitting on the floor with Asia healing his face.

Mitelt: "What's up with your face?"

Issei turns and gets confused seeing Mitelt here.

Issei: "Why are you here?"

Mitelt: "I'm a fallen angel that basically got kidnapped by dad."

Tiamat just giggled hearing this, while I gave a "really?" look at Mitelt. She saw my look and stuck out her tongue at me. Sighing, I walked over to the right couch, the opposite of the one Akeno is sitting on.

Issei: "You kidnapped her?!"

(Y/N): "She is exaggerating." 

Tiamat sat next to me laying her head on my left arm. Looking over at Mitelt I saw she didn't know whether or not she could sit next to Akeno. 

(Y/N): "Akeno, could Mitelt sit next to you?"

Akeno: "I don't mind at all."

She said while smiling at Mitelt. Seeing this Mitelt relaxed a bit and sat next to Akeno. Asia finished healing Issei and the two got their things.

Issei: "We'll be going now, see you tomorrow."

Asia: "Bye!"

(Y/N): "We'll be home soon, I just want to stay here for a bit longer."

They both nodded and left the room.

(Y/N): "So Rias, when did you enroll Tiamat?"

Rias: "Last night she came asking what you do as of right now. When I told her you go to school, she asked me if she can also go. It was sudden, but I managed to get her in."

Tiamat: "I find it interesting, and funny that you go to school."

Mitelt: "I don't like how some of those guys were staring at me."

Akeno: "This school used to be a all girl school, so men who come here are sometimes perverts."

I noticed Akeno was doing looking over some paper work.

(Y/N): "What are you doing, Akeno?"

Akeno: "Hmm? Oh, I'm just looking over the surveys of Issei's clients. What's odd is that they are satisfied, but don't form contracts with him. I've never seen this before."

She neatly stacks the papers and leaves them on the table. 

Akeno: "If you will excuse me, I'll be leaving."

She stands and walks to the door.

Rias: "Thank you for your hard work."

(Y/N): "Bye, Rias."

Before closing the door and leaving. She turned around to wave, and then closes the door.

Rias: "So (Y/N), anything else you want to discuss about?"

Before I could give my answer, a magic circle appeared in front of the entrance of the club room. Rias became on guard when see saw, but lessened when she saw who it was. A maid with silver hair appeared from the magic circle. She looked around a little and spotted the four of us. Tiamat, and I on the right couch, Mitelt on the left. Rias standing next to the windows to the left of Mitelt's couch.

???: "A fallen, human, and one I cant identify. Who are you three?"

Tiamat: "Isn't it quite rude to ask a person that without introducing yourself?"

???: "My apologies. I'm Grayfia Lucifuge, now I ask again. Who might you three be?"

Rias: "They're Mitelt, (Y/N), and Tiamat."

Grayfia gained a sweat drop on the side of her head, widening her eyes a little. 

Grayfia: "What's Tiamat doing here?"

Tiamat: "To be here with my husband. Now I ask you, what is the strongest queen doing here?"

Grayfia became confused when she heard the word "husband" seeing as I am the only man here. She realized I'm the husband, Tiamat is talking about. She must be confused as to why someone like Tiamat would call a human, husband, but she came here with a purpose.

Grayfia: "I came here to notify, Rias-sama that Riser will be arriving here tomorrow."

Rias was surprised and annoyed by this news. 

Rias: "Anything else you need to notify me of?"

Grayfia: "No, nothing else."

Rias: "Then you may leave."

Nodding her head she summoned a magic circle.

Grayfia: "I will see you tomorrow, Rias-sama."

After that she left. Looking over at Rias, I knew that whoever this Riser person was, she did not like them. 

(Y/N): "I'm guessing you need to collect your thoughts. We're going to leave, goodnight Rias."

Rias: "Thank you, and goodnight."

Deciding its better to use a magic circle, I quickly made one and transported the three of us back to my room.

Mitelt: "Well that was weird."

(Y/N): "We will just have to see what's in store for us tomorrow."

Tiamat: "Me and Mitelt are going to change now, dear."

That's my cue to leave the room while they change. I heard, Issei and Asia in the bathroom for some odd reason, when I was waiting. They finished changing as I came back in room, and clothes for comfortable sleepwear. All three of us got in bed and went to sleep.

===================================================================

Everyone except, Issei, Asia and Kiba are in the club room. Grayfia is also present waiting for the rest to arrive. Eventually the three came. 

Issei: "Hey all! Grayfia-san?! 

Rias: "Looks like you're all here."

Grayfia: "Milady, should I talk to them?"

Rias raised her hand to Grayfia, signaling she doesn't.

Rias: "The truth is..."

Before she could continue, a red light emanated through the room. Looking over to where it came, there was a massive magic circle in front of the entrance. Then massive fire came out from said magic circle. Dying down, the fire revealed a blond man, wearing a red suit.

???: "I haven't been to the human realm in a while. I've come for you, Rias, my love."

(IT WAS A LIE! A LIE I TELL YOU! THESE DXD FANFICS PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE! RISER DOESN'T SPEAK IN 3RD PERSON! HE SPEAKS IN FIRST PERSON!!!)

Issei: "Who's this guy?"

Grayfia: "This is Riser Phenex-sama. A pure-blooded, high-class devil and the third son of the Phenex family. He's also the fiance of the Gremory family's heiress apparent,"

(After some searching, it's only in the dub of dxd that Riser speaks in the 3rd person.)

(Y/N): "Then in other words, Rias' fiance."

Issei: "E-Engaged?!

Rias shot Issei and the rest of her peerage saying "be respectful" while going over to sit on the right couch. Tiamat, Mitelt, and I have been sitting on the left couch. Riser comes over and sit next to Rias, and starts to play with her. Akeno brings him some tea.

Riser: "My, Rias's queen prepares quite delicious tea!"

Akeno: "Thank you for the compliment."

Placing the cup down, Riser starts touching Rias on her thigh. Rias obviously hating it stands up.

Rias: "Cut it out already. Riser, I told you last time. I don't intent to marry you." 

Riser stands up and takes Rias' chin making her face him.

Riser: "You know, Rias, I am the face of the Phenex family. I cannot have you sully my honor."

I stood and came over placing my hand on his shoulder. 

(Y/N): "How about you calm down."

Riser turns to face me.

Riser: "Why is a human here?"

Rias: "He is both a ally, and a friend to me."

(Y/N): "How about I introduce myself. The name is (Y/N), or more commonly known as Adam."

Grayfia: "Now I understand."

That gained Riser's attention. 

Riser: "What do you mean by that, Grayfia?"

Grayfia: "Yesterday Afternoon, I came here to notify, Rias of your arrival. That woman currently sitting on the couch revealed herself to be Tiamat."

Riser needed to process that information before he could speak. When he did he went wide eyed and looked over to Tiamat. Tiamat's response was just a simple wave.

Riser: "W-What does that have to do with this human?"

Grayfia: "She stated she was here with her husband. The only being who became her husband is the first human, God created. The man you see here is the progenitor of humanity, Adam. Although as he said, his name is (Y/N)."

She finished her deduction. Even she was surprised, and she was the one who realized it!

(Y/N): "Thank you for the introduction, Grayfia."

Riser: "W-Why is someone like you here?! I thought you have been long dead!"

(Y/N): "Don't feel like answering either question. Just sit down and we can have a normal talk."

He sits down with a huff, as I walk back to the couch I was sitting on.

Grayfia: "Sirzechs-sama sent me here, predicting that a agreement couldn't be made."

 Rias: "What do you mean, Grayfia?"

Grayfia: "If you insist on your decision, you're more than welcome to settle the issue with a rating game."

Riser: "If we were to have a rating game. Rias are these all of your servants? Excluding those three."

He said pointing at the three of us sitting on the couch.

Rias: "What if they are?"

Riser gives out a laugh then snaps his fingers. Forming a magic circle on the floor, flames once again erupted and revealed to show a big group of women. Although one caught my eye, thinking of a way to mess with Mitelt.

Riser: "I have fifte-"

(Y/N): "Why is Mitelt over there?"

Riser's eyebrow twitched, as the small girl I was referring to was confused.

Mitelt: "What are you talking about?"

Looking at Mitelt I made a fake surprised face.

(Y/N): "There are two Mitelt's!"

Mitelt: "She looks nothing like me!"

Looking at the two back and forth, I made it so that I looked like I was thinking hard.

(Y/N): "I don't know... She is literally your clone."

Everyone at this point gained deadpanned looks (except Grayfia), while the girl was even more confused.

Mitelt: "How does she look like me!"

(Y/N): "Hmm..."

Getting up I walked around said girl ignoring the rest. 

(Y/N): "Short, cute, adorable, wears a dress, blond hair. I can't tell the difference!"

Both girls blushed at this as I came back to sit.

(Y/N): "I'm just teasing you Mitelt. Well.... Except for the last part."

Mitelt: "Why are you such an idiot, dad!"

She said while punching my shoulder, with a angry pout. 

(Y/N): "You look even more cute when you're angry!"

I had a massive grin until I heard someone crying. I looked behind me as I see, Issei crying.

Issei: "Unbelievable! He has fifteen beauties!"

Everyone was weirded out as he kept crying. I got up and smacked him behind his head.

(Y/N): "Why are you crying over something like that."

Riser: "Rias, why is your servant crying while looking at me?"

Rias: "Forming a harem is his dream."

Riser: "Oh, I see. Yubelluna!"

Leaving from the group of women, the purple hair woman comes over to Riser.

Yubelluna: "Yes, Riser-sama."

Riser takes her chin, then starts deeply kissing her. Shortly after their lips part, as Riser starts fondling her breasts.

Riser: "You'll never be able to do something like this, you lowly imp.

Issei: "Shut up! I can tell you'll flirt with girls even after marrying our president! You chicken shit!"

Riser: "Don't you know your place?"

Issei: "I don't care! All I am aware of is my position... as President's servant! Nothing more, nothing less!"

Issei then summoned his boosted gear.

Issei: "We don't need a stupid game! I'll bring you down right here!"

(Y/N): "Issei, don-"

Before I could finished he rushed towards, Riser.

Riser: "Mira!"

He called out to one of his peerage members. A small girl comes forward, Issei hesitates seeing this. However as he was just about to be attacked, I quickly come over and grab her weapon.

(I have no Idea what's called. It's a wood pole with round ends.) 

(Y/N): "Issei, if I didn't come to help you. You would have been sent to the ceiling."

Mira was surprised I stopped her attack, as I let go of her weapon. She breaks out of her stupor and walks back over to the peerage.

Rias: "Alright, we'll settle this with a rating game. "

Grayfia: "Understood."

Riser chuckles, and walks with Yubelluna, over to his peerage. 

Rias: "Riser, I swear I will blast you away!"

Riser: "I'm looking forward to is, Rias, my love. We'll meet again for the game, then."

After that they all got covered by fire and disappeared.

=================================================================

End of chapter!

Had chick-fil-a. Got the cobb salad with avocado ranch dressing. Life good.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.1K 164 16
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...
3K 131 11
RWBY Volume 8.... What would of happen to Adam Taurus who was stabbed by both Yang and Blake and fell down... After Dying, He was reborn as a son of...
47.6K 1.3K 19
After the death of her father during the cell games, Son Golin along with her older brother Gohan and their mother Chi-chi move away from west city t...