The Nutcacker Prince

By KleinerTagtraumer

Drosslmyer has decided to make one more story and put an end to Ahiru and Fakir! Will he succeed? Or will he... More

Info πŸ©°πŸ“œ
The Battle βš”οΈπŸ—‘οΈ
The Land Of Snow β˜ƒοΈ
The Land Of Sweets 🍭🍬
Land Of Flowers πŸ’
The Final Battle βš”οΈπŸ—‘οΈ
The Castle πŸ“œ
The End? πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨
Reunited πŸ₯€
The Snow Storm β˜ƒοΈπŸŒ¨οΈ
Sorry For Interruptions!
The End

The Party πŸŽ‰

96 1 0
By KleinerTagtraumer

**
Ah yes, Christmas Eve, the day all families come together to unite and celebrate such a beautiful occasion together. The sky was a light black that was decorated with bright white stars, and the bright moon which kept the sky alive. Houses were decorated with the bright, cold snow, with small decorations to celebrate Christmas. The scent in the air being all the food everyone made or the dessert in each homes. There would be music, dancing and joy all around!

For one family, was a older man named Drosslmyer who was visiting his family. The older man gently sat himself by the tree on the soft, cushioned couch as he called out for the children to come over. A young girl by the name of Rue ran over eagerly as she sat down on the floor elegantly, always with grace as she sent a warm smile to the man who held some presents to them!

Once the children were seated, Drosslmyer began to distribute it all! The was given a beautiful ring.. One that was beautiful with the small details and small gem.. It was red as blood. It was beautiful.. Rue smiled and gently placed it on her ring finger in awe. Of course she gets the best gift! Right..? That's what she thinks until..

Drosslmyer smiled mischievously to the young girl named Ahiru as he knelt down and hands her a rather large present.. It was the size of a doll.. It was a nutcracker! A rather handsome one.. He held black hair the color of a raven. As his eyes held a bright green color, with his uniform being black as he held a sheathed sword. It was in a white sheath with golden designs. As the sword had as if Swan wings and a golden handle.. Quite remarkable! The nutcracker if anything looked as if it was a real person!

Drosslmyer smiled to the children as he bids a Goodnight as he was excited to see what Ahiru had in store for herself with the handsome doll. Rue on the other hand, was rather upset..

"I'm surprised to see he has given his trust into you by giving you something that looks quite expensive."

My, how rude of the girl! Rue now snatched the doll which she huffed and turned away with a small smile they looked rather dark..

"I believe this handsome nutcracker belongs in my possession, don't you think?"

Rue was always spoiled by their parents as she always received what she wanted, when she wanted it.. Holding the doll, she awed to herself admiring its features. What woman wouldn't? Quite handsome it was indeed!

*
Running around the room was an excited young girl named Ahiru. She loved the holidays. Who wouldn't? The smell of baked goods..laughter.. and family! She chased the children around the Christmas tree in a playful game of tag before it all came to an end. An old man walked in, a toymaker, his name was Drosslmyer. Rue was already in place waiting so eagerly for her present.

Little Ahiru happily sat alongside Rue and the many children eager to see what Drosslmyer, the toy maker, had in store for them. Ahiru gazed in awe of the beautiful ring Drosslmyer presented to little miss Rue. It was gorgeous..the crimson-like gem shining so brightly..It made her wonder if she would get anything as precious as that ring! Not that she particularly cared. She enjoyed watching the children laugh and play alongside one another, warming her heart.

Before she could think anymore, the toy maker presented her with a rather large present with a beautiful yellow bow. When Ahiru finally opened the box she was overjoyed to see the most handsome Nutcracker she has ever seen! He had luxurious black hair...and emerald green eyes that seemed to be sparkling almost..She couldn't stop observing the Nutcracker as others gathered around her to see what she was given.

On the other hand, she could see a very upset Rue standing a few feet away. It made her.. distressed. Why should anyone be sad? Especially on Christmas! It's one of the most joyous of holidays after all! Ahiru was known for being selfless and trying her best to make sure everyone around her was happy. She hated the thought of anyone being devastated. I mean do you really want to see anyone cry?

So without further ado Ahiru got up and walked to Rue holding her Nutcracker. "Hello Rue! How do you do?" She smiled brilliantly at the crow-like girl. No response..Ahiru got nervous. Afraid for her dear friend, she glanced at Rue's ring before speaking cheerfully once more.

"I'm surprised to see he has given his trust into you by giving you something that looks quite expensive." She laughed anxiously before she felt something of hers taken away from her grasp.

"I believe this handsome nutcracker belongs in my possession, don't you think?"

Ahiru was bewildered by Rue's actions, desperately trying to get her present back from the raven's grasp. Ahiru didn't understand why Rue was acting so cruel to her. She started blabbering out reasons to give the nutcracker back to her. Ahiru loved her present and didn't want to lose it. Why would she take something that is so dear to me away! Did I do something to hurt her feelings?

**
The children witnessing the small disagreement, and Ahiru in distress all seemed rather entertained by it. Rue would do her best to keep the doll but gasped as she came into impact with another child.. She dropped the door as it's poor arm broke! Oh dear.. Rue awkwardly looked away with rather embarrassment.

"W-Well, he's your now! I changed my mind."

How rude of her! Rue would quickly walk away as she crossed her arms to show she didn't show any remorse for her doll.. The children all around grew quiet as they witnessed the arm become detached from the nutcracker.. Poor nutcracker.. Thankfully Drosslmyer was still there, just with other adults in the room as the parents scolded rue for making a scene, instead of scolding her about the nutcracker. Drosslmyer became rather curious as to what they meant as he shrugged assuming perhaps the two girls or other children just argued with each other.

One of the children, was a young boy named Mytho. Mytho would walk over to the doll as he knelt down, and gently picked up the arm and nutcracker before he gently hands it to Ahiru with some worry.

"Perhaps Uncle Drosslmyer can fix him. Im sure he can. After all, he did put the nutcracker together."

Oh, how kind Mytho was! Sending a warm smile, the young boy carefully went off while motioning for Ahiru to follow him, in order to find their uncle to fix it. Gently, Mytho would hold her hand and pull her along cautiously to lead the way. Along the way, he would greet others with a warm smile and a small wave as usual on their way to Drosslmyer who was on a rocking chair by the fire place with parents relaxing. He would be telling wonderful stories of his younger days with a boy he was with in an old village. My, what big adventures! He soon sadly ended the story:

"Sadly I have not seen the child in so long. I hope he is alright.. I do hope to perhaps he is possibly married or perhaps is successful though."

The poor man released a sigh of regret for the young boy..

*
The two youngsters Ahiru and Mytho were making their way to see their uncle in hope of fixing Ahiru's beloved nutcracker. Oh how horrible.. her poor nutcracker must be in pain! Ahiru mewled in her thoughts as she stared dumbfounded at the injured nutcracker.

"Cheer up Ahiru! Will get him fixed up in no time!"

Mytho chirped. How thoughtful he was...he was one of the kindest people she knew. Such honest eyes..who couldn't resist being near him when all he did was help others in need. Suddenly they came to a stop near a few adults some of whom she knew.

There was Mr.Cat,Karon, and Edle! All people that intertwined into Ahiru's life with such joy. Mytho squeezed her hand indicating for her to look up. Uncle Drosslmyer was speaking of stories when he was young. Ahiru payed no mind to it. How could she when her beloved nutcracker was missing an arm! When Drosslmyer gazed towards their direction. The toymaker gave them a cheerful grin...yet somehow it looked menacing..

"Ah hello there! What is my little Ahiru and Mytho doing here? Were you interested in hearing the story?"

Mytho was first to step ahead and shake his head no. He gently pulled Ahiru to his side to show their Uncle what had happened to Ahiru's gift. In which Drosslmyer's grin turned into a downward frown. Ahiru was basically in tears by the time she finally spoke up. Her voice was wobbly..in full of sorrow as she tried to keep it together. Drosslmyer finally shushed her after her many failed attempts of explanations and smiled once more.

"All is well. Don't fret anymore little duck. He just simply needs a little fixing!"

With that the toymaker simply pulled out a beautiful handmade napkin out of nowhere! Oh my oh my..he was very clever indeed! Drosslmyer asked for the nutcracker in hand which Ahiru hesitated; afraid it would damage the nutcracker further. So within seconds the toymaker had begun to repair him. For what felt like barely a minute he had fixed the nutcracker with no problem!

Oh how simple it seemed! Drosslmyer was a pure genius! He couldn't wait to see what story his little duck would have instored for him!

Drosslmyer finally gave the nutcracker back to sweet little Ahiru with a wink. Ahiru stared at him confused for a second before she graciously hugged her repaired present. Oh how happy she was! She smiled fondly at her nutcracker before running along with the other children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.2K 17
ᯐ π’π€π•πˆππ† 𝐌𝐘 π‹πˆπ†π‡π“: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŸ‘ ( π™·π™Ύπš† πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπšπ™°π™Έπ™½ πšˆπ™Ύπš„πš π™³πšπ™°π™Άπ™Ύπ™½: πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³ ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐖...
39.6K 990 48
When Natsu calls all the girls in the guild weak because they are not stronger than him and the other guys in the guild and the guys agree the girls...
30.9K 521 32
When a little girl with magic like no other enters the guild saying her father was in Fairy Tail, they all fear for the past of the child before them.
3.4K 284 28
NEW PEOPLE. NEW HAPPENINGS. NEW GENERATION. A NEW BEGINNING Will Fairy Tail survive? Or Will they lose? [STORY COMPLETED]