Let Me Love You - Robert Down...

By starkxpalmer

Hey! I've been trying to write a story with Robert for a while.. so this is my first story, sorry if it's a b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Twenty Four

204 9 4
By starkxpalmer

"Will you marry me?"

Robert pops the question, as I stare down at him, he's kneeling down on one knee with the ring in hand, he looks up to me with hope in his eyes, a slight smirk in his face..

Do I say yes straight away? Do I make him wait? Did my mom know? Is that why she was being weird this morning? She did nearly call him my husband.. am I ready for marriage? I mean, I'm literally pregnant with his daughter so.. I guess I am..
I think.. I can't believe he's actually asking me though? I guess that's why he planned this spa day, and was so nervous all day!

What the actual fuck?! He's actually asking me to become his wife?

"Babe?" I realise I'm thinking too long, actually making him wait. Oops. His voice pulls me away from my thoughts when I glance down at him again and he's still looking up at me..

"I uh..."

"You gonna leave me hanging aren't you?" He lets out a nervous laugh.

"No!" When I say that he looks  a little lost as if I'm saying no to his first question.. but I quickly correct myself..

"But yes! Oh my god of course I will!"

"You will?!" He's quick to stand up, placing the ring on my wedding finger, pulling me into a kiss.

"Yes!" I say kissing against his lips.

"We're getting married!" He shouts fist pumping the air! He takes my hand before kissing my ring finger.

"You had me worried there..I thought you were going to say no.."

"Sorry I just.. never thought.. oh my god.." I say in disbelief.

"I'm glad you said yes.. are you happy?" He asks as he holds me close to him.

"More than I have ever been before. Thank you Robert..I love you.."

"Good, I meant every word I said, about wanting to spend the rest of our lives together, just you, me and our baby.."

"Sounds perfect.." I pull him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with his curls at the bottom of his neck, I give him a soft, long kiss, before meeting him with my tongue, exploring his mouth, if I wasn't pregnant, I'm pretty sure I would be after this. I feel his hands move down to my ass, squeezing slightly and it makes me moan against his mouth.

"Mmm babe.." he breathes out between kisses. "I don't think I can control myself all the way back home.."

"Always so needy aren't you?" I grin and slowly start pulling open his buttons on his shirt, revealing his chest, one by one I go, I look down and start placing kisses on his chest.

"Well.. yes.. with you especially.. in that dress.." he struggles to let out when I kiss back up to his neck.. if I wasn't heavily pregnant, I would have done more, but if I get down there, I know for sure I won't be able to get back up.

"Maybe.. you can take it off me.. when we get home then.." I smirk, pulling away from him and head back to the steps.

"As if you've just done that to me! You absolute tease!" He fixed back up his shirt but leaves his top two buttons open, still revealing some of his chest.

He helps me back up the stairs, making sure I don't trip.

We walk back to the restaurant where we had dinner, when we arrive back, James is waiting with the car for us.

He greets him with a hug. I hear Robert tell him she said yes. And he offers his congratulations to us both.

"I'm glad to see you managed to settle this wild one down, he deserves it.. you deserve it.." James tells me when Robert's out of ear shot.

"Thank you.. that means a lot.."

When we get in the car, Robert sits closer to me, placing soft kisses on my neck. His hand trailing up my thigh, underneath the fabric of the dress.

"Stop it.." I try but he doesn't, he just bites a little in my neck, leaving his mark.

"Can't sorry.. you're just so irresistible, my gorgeous wife to be.."

"Save it.. for home.. Mr Downey.."

"Mmm.." he mumbled against my skin. Squeezing my leg, tracing his finger tip up my thigh, and when he reaches higher, I have to pull his hand away. Glancing at James in the front so Robert gets the message. He frowns and sits back in his normal seat but still holding onto my leg.

"Soon.." I promise him.

Robert behaves for the rest of the journey home, I can't help but stare at my ring on my finger. It's perfect. A cute little diamond, fitting perfectly. When I've observed it more than once.. Robert must notice and he goes to take it off..

"What are you doing?!"

"Relax.. just wanna show you something.." he pulls it off slowly and places it in his hand, pointing to something..

"I didn't just want to get you a normal, boring ring.. I wanted to make it something special.." he points to some writing which is engraved on the inside..

"It just says.. 'Always & Forever' engraved in it.." he smiles at me before placing it back on my finger.

Oh my god this man is incredible.

I hadn't noticed the engraved writing so when he shows me, my eyes start filling up.

"Hey..come on.. why are you crying?" He notices immediately when I let a tear slip.

"I'm sorry.." I laugh a little.. " it's all good, just happy tears.." I promise him before he lifts his hands and wipes my cheek.

"I really just can't believe this Robert.. I really can't.."

"Well.. believe it beautiful.. you are always, mine forever. Like it says on the ring.."

"I just.. I've never had someone who cares so much before.." my eyes filling up again, I try my best to blink them away.

"I promise, I always will.."

"I love you Mr Downey.."

"And I love you.. soon to be Mrs Downey.." I rest my head in his shoulder and he wraps an arm around me.

When we get back home, James and Robert spend a moment or so in the garden talking about whatever men talk about.

I'm just dying to get these shoes off and this dress. I find myself getting caught looking at the ring again. It really is stunning.

Should I call my Mom? Nah.. I'll send her a photo of it.. as I'm sure he's asked her..

Grabbing my phone out of my bag, I snap a quick picture and send it to her. With the caption.. 'you knew about this'

I slip out of my dress after placing my phone in charge by the dresser. Robert still talking away with James. I guess the mood for sex as gone, especially for me a so feel like I could sleep for a week. I find one of my old t shirts and a pair of long comfy pajama pants. I get a cold class of water and take to sit in the balcony, there's a slight chill in the air, but it's nice, peaceful.

I sit for a while on my own before Robert makes an appearance, he's standing topless against the balcony door, with just a loose pair of jogger pants on. I must say it's a picture I would love to frame.

"There she is.." he crosses his arms across his bare chest, making my frown as he hides it.

"Hey.."

"What you doing out here then? Hmm?" He questions and I shrug my shoulders.

"Baby just needed some air, it's being a long but wonderful day.. Mama is tired.." he raises his eyebrow when I tell him that.

"Wanna come in? It's quite cold out here.."

"Ha.. says you who's standing there topless.." I point out, grinning at him. But I stand, holding my bump as I do and he offers me a hand to help me. I gladly take it and he leads me into the bedroom.

He holds me just next to the edge of the bed to stop me climbing in.. ok so his mood definitely didn't change, as I notice his slight problem in his jogger pants.

"You took that dress off without me.. I'm so disappointed.." he mutters in my ear, so close I can feel the hotness of his breath against my skin.

"I did.. I couldn't wait any longer.. I'm sorry.."

"You're gonna have to apologise better than that.." he licks his lips before shifting his hands to lift my t shirt over my head..

"You just told me to come inside because it's cold.. and now your undressing me, how does that work huh?" I joke with him, as he throws the shirt across the room. He leans down to kiss my neck and then moving along my collar bone and down my chest. Luckily for him, I don't wear a bra to bed so he has easy access to my breasts, which he starts placing kisses against.

"Well obviously.. out there you'd be cold.. but in here..I'm going to heat you up.." He stops the kissing attack as he carefully lays me back on my side of the bed, my head hitting the pillow.

"Plus.. we're celebrating.. the future of the Downey family.." He's back to letting his lips trail along my skin.

"And I need to get payback for that little teasing at the beach..don't think I forgot about that one darling.."

Oh fuck.. this is going to be an interesting night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 186 46
This is just a false relationship so yeah WARNING ⚠️ swear words Ok this is my first story And thank you to the people that read my story
6.3K 196 18
Hiii so I'm gonna do Spoby One shots! Hope you like themm :) byeeee! make sure you follow me!
31.1K 352 60
Please no hate. This is my first story. If u have a request, let me know and I'll try to get it done. Also SLOW UPDATES!!!!!!! Well, enjoy!