The Void Throughout (Void Sti...

By Wolfysstories

Void, Theo, Teen Wolf. What else has to be said to make you give this story a chance? This story is a sequel... More

A/N
Cast
Intro
Chapter 1: Waking up
Chapter 2: Guess who's back?
Chapter 3: Mutual feelings?
Chapter 4: Plans and plotting
Chapter 5: Pretending
Chapter 6: Poisonous
Chapter 7: Fangs and claws
Chapter 8: Myths in the sky
Chapter 9: Demnatio memoriae
Chapter 10: The Calavera's
Chapter 11: Trigger, torture and tricks
Chapter 12: Deucalion
Chapter 14: Revealings
Chapter 15: The last fight

Chapter 13: Visions

152 6 2
By Wolfysstories

*Keylee's pov*

'Keylee... can you hear me? You need to open your eyes. Open your eyes Keylee. If you wanna safe Lydia you have to get up.'

I quickly sit up. Gasping, welcoming the air back in my lungs. What happened? Where am I? 

I slowly look around to observe my surroundings. My vision is once again green. I'm somewhere... I don't recognize it, it reminds me of some sort of laboratory. 

In the middle of the room lies Lydia. Stripped to a chair. It's almost like my drawing with the only difference that this is a chair and in my drawing was a bed and this time she has something on the sides of her head. It's like the device a doctor uses to listen to your heart beat only now it's on both sides of her head. It's really weird.

'Lydia?'

Lydia slowly turns her head to me. 'K-Keylee?'

Oh my god, she can hear me?

'Keylee, I assume you see Lydia, as far as I know, the screams in her head are too loud. If she screams, a lot of bad things could happen. Try to comfort her.' Deucalion's voice echoes through my head. Oh yeah, he just dug his claws in me. 

Still, he doesn't have to say that a second time. I quickly rush to Lydia and untie her. 'Lydia, are you alright?' Stupid question. She has a hole in her head on the bridge of death. Of course she isn't all right!

'The voices... They are too loud. I can't do it.'

It's like I hear another muffled voice. I can't make out what he's saying but Lydia doesn't seem calmer by it.

'Hey, hey Lydia. Lydia look at me.' She slightly turns her head. It seems like she's in a lot of pain.

'Lydia, it's gonna be alright.' I place my hand on hers. Trying to take her pain away. It feels like my head is gonna split. Like I spend too much time in the cafeteria on school and now my ears are overwhelmed.

Is this what Lydia feels every time or just now?

Anyway, she seems to calm down a little. 'The beast.'

The beast, the beast Theo is looking for? Once again I hear the muffled voice. Lydia seems to hear it better and I assume the source of the voice is with her.

'Demnatio memoriae.'

The muffled voice is saying things again until the lights in the room start to flicker and the pain in my head becomes to much to handle. I let go of Lydia and stumble back. Lydia is gritting her teeth. Then she flies up and screams.

I quickly cover my ears and close my eyes in a reflex. When everything calms down a bit Lydia seems focused on something else.

'You came back.'

I don't see anyone, again, but I hear the muffled voice of... Stiles? That can't be right? It's really Stiles' nervous voice and not Void's. Maybe he's acting. I'll ask him later, right now, Lydia is my priority.

'You can't. It's too dangerous.'

Suddenly the world starts to spin and then I'm in some sort of tunnel. I hear Lydia asking for a plan. Then I see her. She falls down to her knees with her hands over her ears.

'I can't hold it. Stiles, run!'

She screams again, only know it's muffled by fire. It's like something is literally burning through my vision. Like I was staring at a picture and now it's getting burned.

If I focus better, I see Parrish hugging Lydia in the flames. He's a hellhound. I don't know how to feel about that. At one side I feel fear, on the other side anger. Yet I don't know why I feel this.

The hellhound turns around with Lydia in his arms and looks at me with blazing eyes. We both don't say a word and just keep looking at each other. Then I return my gaze to Lydia, it's clear he cares for her.

'Safe her.'

I look back at him. He nods and his eyes slowly seem to stop glowing. He's back to being Parrish. And I can see better. That's good, I think. I can now see everything, including Scott, Stiles and Liam. Apparently they don't see me which I'm grateful for. 

I really need to ask Void for an explanation when he comes back.

For now I just follow everyone. They are walking to an exit. I rush forward. There's a gate. Maybe I can open it. I try to take the gate but go right through it. Of course, that's my luck. I can watch but can't help.

I don't see Theo anywhere nor anyone from his pack. Are they still after Lydia? Cause if so, I need to warn them. Lydia needs to see Deaton.

I run straight through the gate, which causes a weird feeling in my stomach, and look around. I find Tracy against a wall. She'll be ready to take Lydia and will come out of nowhere to attack... 

I need to fins someone who can actually stop her since I can't. I don't think anyone except for Lydia can see me since no one else is dying and Lydia isn't capable of warning the others.

'HEY. Deucalion? I uhmm, I need to warn someone, just, how do I do that? How can I get someone to help? Tracy will attack them from behind and take Lydia if I don't do something.'

I don't know if I'm just yelling into nothing or if this actually works but I gotta try something right?

'Alright, listen very carefully Keylee because you will only be able to do this nine times. You need to shift to a cat and find someone to draw attention. They will feel you, remember, feel, not see.'

Great. Just, great. Why can't this be easy? I don't have all the time of the world. Luckily I know how to shift. Guess there is one good point of getting kidnapped after all.

I shift and start running around until I notice Mrs. Martin. She is holding a stick with electricity, which is a great weapon for this situation. Okay, time to play for ghost.

I jump at the stick and take it between my teeth. Mrs Martin seems shocked. I run with the stick to the direction of Lydia and check if Mrs. Martin is following me. She is. 

When we arrive it's already to late. Tracy attacks Parrish and now she's holding Lydia. I drop the stick, hoping that Mrs. Martin will for once make a good decision and safe her daughter.

Luckily, she does. She takes the stick and electrocutes Tracy from behind. I feel a small pang of guilt but remember how hurt Lydia is and she really needs Deaton. 

I wonder how Mrs. Martin felt when she saw a floating stick. I don't wanna leave Lydia and jump in Stiles' jeep as well. Sitting on her lap. As soon as my paws make contact with her skin my head starts to hurt. I know I'm taking her pain.

Lydia gives a short scream. Cracks form in the glass and Stiles' ear starts to bleed. He tries to comfort her. I see his mouth moving, yet I don't hear him. I still try to take as much pain as possible from Lydia so she finally clams down.

'But you're not.' She whispers to Stiles, seeing the blood in his ear now too. I wish I could do more. I feel so powerless now.

Scott quickly speeds up to get faster to the animal clinic. No doubt he's going to fast but it's an emergency.

When we arrive Deaton already runs around to take things, yelling something in the process. Stiles and Scott drag Lydia on the table and she screams again. They seem to discuss something in a hurry and Deaton finally comes with something. It looks like a syringe but without the needle. 

Once again I jump at Lydia's lap in hopes of easing her pain or at least just to let her know I'm here. 

But this is to much, even for me. Almost as soon as I make contact with her I feel like my head is getting split open and I fall from the table. 

Dr. Deaton seems to fill the hole in her head with white stuff. I guess mistletoe but I'm not sure. The Lydia screams again. I've never heard her scream this loud before. It shatters the windows and shakes all the stuff in the room. I place my ears in my neck and cringe. Yet I only feel worried.

When I look up again, I see Stiles shielding Lydia from the shattered glass. She is lying dead still. That can't be. I won't accept it!

I jump at the table and start licking her face in utter desperation. Pushing her shoulder with my little paws. Stiles seems worried as well and keeps her face in his hands. Desperately shaking her a little. 

No no no no no! I won't lose my other best friend! I CAN'T!

I close my eyes and press my nose against her forehead. I don't know why, I don't know what I'm doing. All I know is that she can't die! She's not supposed to! I won't let her die!

'Keylee?'

I look up. Lydia is standing besides me, but she's also lying down. Huh? I- I see her body lying down, but- but her spirit besides me?

I shift back so we can talk. 'LYDIA! Get back in your body right now!'

'I- I don't know how. I-

'Lydia Martin, you are the smartest person I know. If I came this far you can do this too. Just, breathe. Something all you need to do is to breathe.'

I don't tell Lydia that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I just make it seem like I'm sure this will work.

Lydia closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Everyone else in the room seems to slowly lose hope. Dr. Deaton looks down, thinking he failed. 

Right then, Lydia, and I mean her real body in the real world, takes a breath. Her eyes flutter open.

Stiles helps her to sit up. Lydia's eye wander around, yet she doesn't see me anymore. I let a breath out I didn't know I was holding in. This means she's safe. It means she finally isn't dying anymore.

With a gasp I get back in the real world. Immediately swatting Deucalion's hand away. I rub my neck. Everything seems to hurt.

'Well that was quite an adventure wasn't it.'

I quickly crawl away from him to keep some good distance, not trusting how tied up he actually is. I did help to safe Lydia thanks to him but I still have a lot of questions. Like how he knew all these things, that I can shift, how he had to get me in that.... whatever it was.

Before I can ask anything he already speaks up.

'I know you must have a lot of questions but I'm afraid they'll have to wait. It seems like everyone is coming back. We should continue our chat another time I'm afraid. Wouldn't want Theo to know this now would we?'

I shake my head. I know he's blind but I'm also sure he knows I'm shaking my head.

'Now off you go, go confront your boyfriend, you must have some questions for him to since I highly doubt he involved you with the plan.'

'He's not my boyfriend.'

'Yet.'

Before I can respond I hear footsteps coming closer. Not much later, Theo walks in with Hayden trailing behind. 

'Did you know?' He asks me.

Before I can answer Deucalion speaks up first once again. 'Don't worry Theo. A little dissension in the ranks is perfectly healthy. Did you find what you were looking for?'

Theo looks over his shoulder a me, Hayden and Deucalion. 'No.' He turns back and picks something up. 'I think I might have found something better.' He's holding some sort of mask that looks an awfully lot like one of the dread doctors. 'A way to answer the question.' He explains.

Deucalion shortly raises his eyebrow and smirks. 'Who is the beast?'

I don't like how much Theo is busy with this beast. It's almost like he's obsessed with stealing it's power. And then how much he's bossing everyone around. Theo changed. A lot. And I do certainly not like how.

I'm not interested in anything else of what they have to say and walk away. I'm not sure where I'm going but when I look up I'm outside. I see Void, or Stiles, I'm not sure anymore, standing a few feet away. He's leaning against his car.

'Void?'

He looks up and smirks like nothing's going on. 'Hey Kitten.'

I don't smile back. I just walk closer, cross my arms and stare at him. 'I think you have some explaining to do.'

'Do I? Like?'

'Like, that plan I'm not involved in, like Stiles saving Lydia perhaps? I mean, that would be nice to start with!'

He blinks slowly and sighs. 'And this is why I hate teamwork. F*ck you Deucalion.'

'VOID!'

'Fine fine fine, but don't get mad.'

I'm wondering what he's gonna tell me in that case. 'I can't make any promises.'

'At least promise you won't go to Theo with this.'

So he's hiding something from Theo. Well, that was to be expected. I don't want to betray Theo but on the other hand, I don't really recognize the person he's now as my childhood friend anymore. And maybe he did lie, no, he wouldn't. But Deucalion had good arguments. I need answers. Sorry Theo.

'I promise. Now start explaining.'

A/N

So, I met most of you already knew Void was tricking everyone but now we'll finally figure out how exactly he did it. I'll try to update later today but otherwise you can surely expect it tomorrow :)

Have a good morning/day/night and remember to comment, vote and follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.8K 55
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...
67.8K 1.7K 27
''No, you know what? I'm done with you! Go ahead, grab your two-faced attitude and please take the first upcoming flight back to the Netherlands beca...
1.3K 17 17
Even though the Nogitsune is gone Stiles hasn't gotten better, the nightmares have only gotten worse, but the nightmares have changed to flashbacks o...
48.2K 187 31
some smut! you can read this even if you haven't seen teenwolf, i would advise you to google the characters name and look at a few photos maybe. (the...