Into an Otome Game

By yume_kaxx

Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game... More

Into an Otome Game
Chapter One: The Game [1]
Chapter Two : The Game [2]
Chapter Three: The Game [3]
Chapter Four: The Academy [1]
Chapter Five: The Academy [2]
Chapter Six: The Academy [3]
Chapter Seven: Sacred Book [1]
Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]
Chapter Nine: Sacred Book [3]
Chapter Ten: Sacred Book [4]
Chapter Eleven: Occupied Free time
Chapter Twelve: At stake [1]
Chapter Thirteen: At stake[2]
Chapter Fourteen: At Stake [3]
Chapter Fifteen: To Hell With It [1]
Chapter Sixteen: To Hell With It [2]
Chapter Seventeen: To Hell With It [3]
Chapter Eighteen: The Deity [1]
Chapter Twenty: Memoria [1]
Chapter Twenty-One: Memoria [2]
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memoria [3]
Chapter Twenty-Three: Luna
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Walk with the Deity Beasts
Chapter Twenty-five: Fixated
Chapter Twenty-six: The System[1]
Chapter Twent-seven: The System [2]
Chapter Twent-eight: The System [3]
Halloween Special: Ghost' Flower
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Secluded Garden [1]
Chapter Thirty: Hush [1]
Chapter Thirty-One: Secluded Garden [2]
Thirty-Two: Hush [2]
Thirty-Three: Let's Perform! [1]
Thirty-Four: Just Perform! [2]
Thirty-Five: Just Perform [3]
Thirty Six: Just Perform [4]
Thirty Seven: The male Interests [1]
Thirty Eight: The male Interests [2]
Thirty Nine: Male interests [3]
Forty: Shaken [1]
Forty One: Shaken [2]
Forty Two: Shaken [3]
Forty Three: Shaken [4]
Forty Four: Spill the tea
Forty Five: Class A's File [1]
Forty Six: Class A's File [2]
Forty Seven: Class A's File [3]
Forty Eight: Class A's File [4]
Forty Nine: Curiosity [1]
Fifty: Curiosity [2]
Fifty One: Curiosity [3]
Fifty Two: Curiosity [4]
Fifty three: Curiosity [5]
Fifty four: Captured [1]
Fifty five: Captured [2]
Fifty six: Captured [3]
Fifty seven: Captured [4]
Fifty eight: Captured [5]
VOLUME 2: TEASER
1. Persuasion [1]
2. Persuasion [2]
3. Persuasion[3]
4. Artifact [1]
5. Artifact [2]
6. Artifact [3]
7. To them [1]

Chapter Nineteen: The Deity [2]

68 4 0
By yume_kaxx

A cold breeze brush through my face as it made my messy hair flutter. I stood behind Agapius who is now talking to the Deity I had encountered—Aella.

The previous weapons I used shifted as they disappeared from my grasp, returning on the inventory. A holographic screen appeared, it showed me the Requip's inventory. Currently there are only around thirty items stored in it, only weapons. Though I would also like to store various types of clothes so that I could change easily in terms of this kind of situation. The screen disappeared as I focused my attention to the two deity.

"It's been while, hasn't it agapius? You look older the last time I saw you, probably around a thousand years ago."

"And you've become an old hag as well, Aella."

"I'm perfectly young, I'm only a two thousand and five years old!"

"Sounds like an old hag to me."

"Shut up, you're over five thousand years old, you're much more of a grandpa than I am!"

"Quit yelling then and show some respect to you elder and disappear."

Here I thought they'll be ranging right at this moment but they look like regular people bickering, like certain friends do.

Speaking of age, Agapius's over a thousand years old? That's shocking, here I thought he's only a few hundred years. Now that she mentioned that, didn't he say he's a new born deity? Has he been lying?

Well honestly speaking, all I did believe was about the game, but the trial...not so much.

Even so, I wonder...how much was a lie and how much is true to what he had said to me in my first day.

"You're over five thousand years old, Agapius?" I uttered as he jolt and slowly glance back at me, eyes averting.

"Ugh.. ye... Yeah."

"You lied about being a new born deity?" I again asked, I could see him flinch at the question I uttered.

"Pfft— him a new born deity? What else did he say, that this is his trial to become an official deity? Bwahahahaha!" The Deity— Aella, bursted out laughing uncontrollably.

"Ugh, can you shut up, you whirlwind!" Yelled agapius furiously.

I did say I trust him despite him betraying me. Did I say it on a whim? Of course not, I meant what I said. I am a man of my words.

"See boy? He's only deceiving you, why not accept my offer, with that you'll be able to get your normal life back." Aella suggested wiping the tears made by her laughter.

Well, as for the Deity trial thing, I do half-ass think that wasn't a lie. However him taking this trial to become an official Deity is probably the lie. Basing from his age, he is already an official Deity, in fact maybe when he was only a few hundred years old.

"Tsk, listen Dizian, I'll fill you in some other time I still need to take care of this Deity over here. And I promise to answer all of your questions once we're through, ok?" He said in a sincere and reassuring tone.

Not that I blame him for deceiving me, he has his reasons, probably. But if it's a lousy excuse then I have no other choice but accept Aella's offer.

"Ok."

Agapius smiled as he turn to his front to once again face Aella who has her hand crossed below her chest.

"Meh... You're really turning into a blind eye, huh? Can't you see, a God lying? Does that sound right to you?"

"Enough, I get your point Aella, you want my host out of danger. You don't want any human being get involved in chaos, ha!" Agapius snorted, "coming from a Goddess of Chaos herself, pretty ironic if you ask me."

"Don't involve innocent people on your own selfishness, Agapius." Aella admonished.

"The Higher up had already given me their permission after a thousand years, and now you're interfering with their decision?"

As for a human being and a lost soul, I am quite lost to what they are referring to. The atmosphere was somewhat tense, both of them were calm yet...

I can sense agapius hesitating for his hand had already clutched closed.

But I had no obligation to interfere, after all this is a conversation between Deity. A mortal like me has no right to stop them.

"I'm not against the higher up's decision, but opening a Deity trial just because someone ask— no rather beg them sound so absurd."

"..."

"Why... Why are you selfishly doing things that you know will harm your status? Agapius, you're almost a high ranking deity if you didn't do this foolish act. Taking a Deity trial that was not supposed to happen 'till another ten thousand years. For what? No... Rather for w—"

"Aella,"

Agapius interfered cutting Aella off. A sudden gust of wind made the trees around us to rustle, few leaves fluttering as they fall later into the ground.

Somehow, the tense atmosphere became ominous.

This isn't looking good.

"Why can't you just shut your mouth, beside what do you know? Fine, I admit that I did act like a fool, a fool that is desperately waiting... waiting for a whole thousand years to get the demigods' permission. I've waited for them to give me this chance. And now that I've already got it, you dare interfere?" His tone was penetrating, it was frightening that it made me stagger back.

The usual agapius I see everyday was joyful, a tease, and someone who was worry free. I see him sad at times but never have I ever saw him like this before.

It was... horrifying.

Their conversation is a bit like a riddle to me. A trial that was not supposed to happen till another ten thousand years. Agapius who foolishly and selfishly waited for one thousand years to take a trial.

Why?

I don't understand.

Why would he do it?

Everything doesn't make sense to me anymore.

But...

I am willing to listen whatever Agapius has to say. I'll wait 'till he can open up things.

Looking at Aella, she seem to still be calm. All she did was watched Agapius, her eyes wander to his clutch hand which is now has blood dripping from it.

She then spoke. "I see, so that's what this all about." Aella sighed as she approached agapius and took his bleeding clutched hand, holding them.

I'm not quite sure if I'm seeing it correctly but... for a moment I thought I saw Aella with a saddened and hurtful expression.

She then soon let go of his hand after the blood vanished.

"Fine, I won't probe further, but I won't leave."

"What?"

"I've already gotten permission to interfere here. Aren't you curious why none of the guardians went to get me when I attacked your host?"

"...tsk."

"But I'm still against this whole situation. You know the punishment for those who wander around with evil intentions, don't you?"

Agapius was silent, while Aella heavily sighed and patted his shoulder that he quickly brushed away.

"You don't need to remind me that. My intention can't be labeled as evil even."

"I know, I just don't want you to end up like ce—"

"Alright Dizian, let's head back."

"Don't just cut me off like that you jerk!"

The two bicker again as they used physical violence this time.

Sigh.

Honestly, they remind of a certain dark haired boy and a red headed girl— Remus and Rei.

Speaking of which, I wonder what they're all doing.

I should probably head back, and maybe apologize to Ezryn for dissing him off. That was quite unlikely.

But first, I should probably take care of my appearance first. I can't go back looking like this.

"...Should I use restoration magic?" I mumbled.

Restoration magic, as the name given, it's a spell that can restore things back— death is an exemption. Only things such as fabrics, tools and other objects can be restored. I've read it before while in the library, back when I wasn't still kicked out. I'm not banned permanently just for a month.

I haven't learned it yet, but it seems pretty easy.

Without further hesitation, I took a deep breath as I relaxed my body feeling the mana's circulation around me.

A magic circle then appeared below, it is said that it'll only appear the first time you cast a new spell. It'll vanish once you completely got the hang of that magic.

The circle oozed out a cylindrical glow as a slight upper breeze went out with it.

'Now to chant the spe—'

"Dizian stop!"

A had grabbed me out of the magic circle which instantly disappeared after.

"My word, you almost restored everything."

I looked up at Aella who has her hand on her on her cheek.

Everything?

"Your magic is unstable, remember? Don't carelessly cast a spell that you haven't learned yet." Agapius scolded.

Well, my bad.

I flinch when he raised his palm, for a moment I thought he'll flick his hand at me but then I felt the familiar essence of the magic I was about to cast earlier.

I only then found myself neat and tidy like I did before entering this forest. Well, not that neat and tidy as the first time we've arrived at the banquet, the little tattered dress parts are there, as well as my slightly messy hair.

At least, my appearance is far bearable than earlier.

Suddenly I felt the feeling of uneasiness. I then unconsciously turn to Aella who has her eyes glued on me— on my body specifically, I flinch when she suddenly looked at me in the eye.

"Hey, is it ok if I turn him back to his original appearance? I'm kinda curious on what he looks like in that dre───!"

"Stop messing around. I'm fine with you interfering with the event of the game, but don't even dare touch my host."

I didn't want to hear them bicker any further which is why I Immediately turn around and walk out if the forest. But before I know it I stop my track after realizing something...

Hmm?

Now that I think about it, who was it that cursed me to death in the previous Timeline?

"Hey Aella," I called which caught her attention "was it also you who put me in that excruciating pain in the previous Timeline?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Previous Timeline? Oh right, we're in a dimension where time and space doesn't really matter and this world is in a form of a game."

"I looped back after dying, this is my second attempt."

"Hmmm, nope. I only got here this time around. If this is your second attempt, you've chosen the wrong choice." She responded.

"No, I was about to lead her somewhere around the forest since that was the next scenario but something came. If you only came this time in our second attempt and you didn't force your way in, that must mean..." Agapius Elaborated.

"Someone broke in without the higher up's permission. Could it be a demon?"

"Though I'm still mad they didn't inform me about you interfering."

"I asked them to keep it from you. It was supposed to be a surprise." Aella snickered nudging agapius with a scowl. 

The two talked for a bit more before we three decided to head back.

Agapius shifted into his beast form, whereas Aella turned into a white greenish fox. While agapius float mid air, Aella walked beside me.

I find it really funny how the Deity who was stubbornly asking me to go back to my original world is now here agreeing to be one my mythical beast. She had conditions of course, but she'll think about it more clearly after we head home.

We walked and walked on our way out of the forest. My bare feet feeling the twigs and dried leaves crunching and crackling as I took a step. I swayed the branches that was hanging down with my hand.

It took us a few more minutes before I finally got a glimpse of the crumbled venue.

Once we successfully got out of the forest I wander my head and eye around to find familiar silhouettes, but they weren't in sight.

Unfortunately, I forgot my phone on the Limo. There wasn't any pocket for me to put it on, in addition I'm not used on purses. Next time I'll ask Justin to put a pocket on my clothes especially on dresses, but I wish to not wear one again.

I stared at the mess in front of me. There are a few mages trying to clean it up. My eyes had also caught a glimpse of Zachary assisting them.

He seems totally a normal adult in a glance, not until you realized he's a sub head of an organization who specializes in dark magic. Well, dark magic does not always meant to be evil, right?

Ah.

I wonder how much information did the two gathered, it almost slip my mind our main purpose onto why we attended this banquet.

While lost in thoughts, I didn't notice that I was already staring dazedly on Zachary. Just as I got back to my senses he was also staring at me, I jolted when he suddenly flash me a smirk.

I turn away slowly together with my body.

But once I turned to my right someone bumped into me, it made me stagger. The person then suddenly grabbed me by the arm. A woman's hand...?

Suddenly I felt my head throb, it was the same excruciating sensation I felt before.

This person... was she the cause of this?

'Dizian! Get away from her!'

I felt my body turn as I leaned onto a silky cloth, was this person trying to get me out of sight.

"I'm sorry, but you have to bear with it for awhile." The person whispered, but their tone wasn't gentle nor worried, it gave me the feeling of uneasiness.

The throbbing pain became more and more excruciating. It was as if my head is going to burst.

It was the same pain all over again.

Ugh...

"Luna!"

My vision has becoming blurry, my eyes are starting to give out.

The last thing I saw was Ezryn running towards me.

With one last glance my body completely gave out. I then felt myself loosing its balance as the darkness taken me over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...
13.4K 866 16
If you ever transmigrated, you will be happy to enter into your favorite story with your favorite characters. Well, that's if you're lucky. When you...
2.9K 119 21
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...
16.9K 1.1K 25
When Luna V turns eighteen, the fight for first in command begins. Should she marry for more power or compete with the two Plutonians she grew up lov...