Tomorrow new ver

By ElaraKim7905

Shin Hari entered the Tomorrow k drama. What will happen to her? What kinds of adventure will she has? How wi... More

Coma??
Inter at Rm team
Victory><
Work at RM Team
Saving Jun Woong's bff
Getting to Know
Another Mission
Love Triangle
Interview
Are you start liking me?

Damn Virus

267 13 2
By ElaraKim7905

After taking everything,we all took the cart and headed to a place where grandpa usually sell. A man gave grandpa some money but it is too little than we expect.

"sir Is it correct? You only give a few.It is not fair"

Jun Woong said. I held his sleeve and stopped him.

"I am sorry too. I have only these. And those tugs are threatening me?"

"I understand. You are always good to me all those years"

And grandpa told him that he is moving and said goodbye for one last time.

"Thanks you for everything."

"Thanks you to sir"

after that, we all walked to watch sunset.And grandpa told his story cuz Jung Woong asked for it.How we fight for our country and how he sacrifice his education. Grandpa left after telling all his past. Mrs.Koo followed him.

"You shouldn't have ask that you know"

I hit his shoulder and said. We all sighed. I looked at my phone and started to shout.

"YEAH!!!"

"Ya what happen"

Jun Woong asked.

both boys look at me with confuse.

"Look"

"I got a message from Dong-chil's grandson and he lives and Busan and  also great health"

I hit Jung Woong with joy and said.

"Ya Ya  I see. you don't need to hit that hard"

"Oh sorry I was over joy "

and I looked at Ryung-gu oppa and saw him smiling at me.

"Ya you have to thank me. This is my idea"

Jung Woong said.

"Yeah yeah Thanks you. Let me go and show Grandpa about this"

I got up quickly and accidentally hit the table. I groaned

Ahh it hurts but that's not important right now,more important it tell grandpa about this.

And I began running.

"Ya Shin Hari wait for me"

Jun Woong said. I just ignored and kept running.

Author POV

After both Jung Woong and Hari left. Mr.Lim looked at the direction and

"How can she be that cute"

and he shook his head.

Hari POV

I quickly ran down to stair and saw Mrs.Koo and Grandpa there.

"Grandpa Grandpa"

"here here I posted about you and people spread this and I got a message from Dong Chil's grandson and he live in Busan and good health too"

And I looked at grandpa face and saw his happy face. It made me happy .I don't know but my eyes were teary.Mrs.Koo said we did great job and told us to took grandpa inside.

On the way, we saw group of guys from morning.

"We told you to leave not to bring more people"

"Come one just go"

Jun Woong told them.

"Do you want to get beaten?"

These guy.

I was about to kick them but Ryung-gu oppa stopped me.

"I will take care of it"

 he said and walked to them.

"Stop make a scene and let's talk it out"

"Who is this again? What if I don't want to"

and he pushed Ryung-gu oppa.

These guys.

"Ya Just talk and don't bring your hands"

"Huh You again.what do you want to get beaten like him?"
he pointed at Jun Woong and said.I saw Ryung-gu already clenching his fist but Grandpa got in middle of us and

"You shouldn't be doing like that to them"

but he didn't listen and pushed grandpa. Luckily,I caught him.

"Grandpa are you okay?"
he nodded and

"Yeah I am fine"

And we heard Mrs.Koo.

"Is this you guys who beaten our makane?"

"Aish who is this again."

Mrs.Koo looked at us and

"You all go inside I will take care of them"

we all took grandpa with us. After he lied on his bed, he began to pant. He was having hard time to breath.

"Grandpa are you okay?"

I asked. Jun Woong told Ryung-gu oppa to go hospital but he told that we can't change it. Jung Woong walked out since he can't see Grandpa suffering like that.I stayed there so I can help him but seeing him suffering made me want to cry.I tried not to but I can't. I can feel someone patted my back to confront me.

"I know it is hard for you to see like that for the first time"

I looked at Ryung-gu and put my head on his shoulder so I can avoid seeing grandpa's situation.He brushed my hair as a confront.Later, Su Hyeok arrived.Mrs.Koo requested for it. Everyone in Jumadeung came for grandpa. I decided to call Jun Woong before he regret about it.

I saw him sitting down and sobbing.

"Jun Woong"

he looked up and

"I know it will be bad for you to watch but I think you will be more regret if you haven't stay there till his last minute."

"B-but I have no courage for this"

"I know I can feel it but you have to.Come on. And you have me beside you"

I held his hand and said.He looked at me for a second and nodded.And we saw director coming. We all entered.Later, we all get out of with grandpa soul and for one last time, we said goodbye and left with Escort team.

A few Days later,

We four walked to our office with a cup of coffee in our hands,

"Oh I am full"

I said while rubbing my stomach.

"It is really quiet today"

Jung Woong said.It made Mrs.Koo and Ryung-gu oppa turned to him.

"Don't say like that."

"What why?"

"Because if you say like that thing can be busy"

Ryung-gu explained.

"Ayy do you guys still believe in this?"

Jung Woong said.And light start blinking and we looked at our phone and saw our application started to glitch.We all looked at Jung Woong.

I sighed and

 there he goes again

Later,

We all went to company to check before we go and do our mission.And what we saw was......

It was really crowd than I thought.Me,Jun Woong and Ryung-gu oppa looked through the transparent door and

"It's someone .....in there"

he said.

"I just saw a BIG ocean of people"

I said,still looking at the company.And I saw Jun Woong face. His face looked so done right now.I saw Mrs.Koo upset face too

"This company is bigger than I thought"

Lim Ryung-gu oppa said.

Then,We all came back to our office and thinking how to get in the company without any powers.

"I saw they are hiring inter for it"

"Choi Jun Woong-shi this is not type of company which will accept whoever applied."

"actually I can whip up some good qualifications for all of us.But problem is"

I said. Me and Jun Woong looked at each other and said,

"Interview"

Mrs.Koo looked herself in a mirror and said.

"I can get in without any problems"

I shook my head and

"Don't think so"

I mumbled.

"They will be jeer and rude to you while attacking your personality. "

I said.

"So both of you.I don't think so"

Jung Woong said.

"I might not look like it but I beat thousand of candidates to get in Jumadeung"

and Jung Woong started to explain I mean more showing off himself.

I looked at him speaking and shook my head.

Hi guys I AM SO SORRY for making u guys wait. I am not in the mood to write and I was kinda spending some time with a guy I like and so...........I just forgot about my books. Sorry again. I will try to update as fast as I can. And have fun reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 147 27
When Kinzie moves to her sisters in Seoul she meets the guys from SHINee. What happens when she falls in love? Will everything end up just like anoth...
75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...
99 1 12
A misfortunate event occurred for Y/N after all these years.. what will happen? what will she do? will she give up?
297 43 17
(KPOP FANS) This story is about a girl who gets bullied in school. That's when a new student comes and starts to defend. What will happen to the girl...