ONLY IF IT WAS YOU ♤VKOOK FF♤√

By kookieworthy

[Completed] - a story in which jungkook ends up becoming taehyung 's obsession. Top kook Bottom tae Omegav... More

intro + prologue
02:power
03:meet
04:kiss
05:rule
06:destiny
07:blood
08:movie
09:heartbeat
10:sea
11:painting
12:nightmare
13:supression
14:sunset
15:beautiful
16:poison
17:dare
18:dawn
19:kidnap
20:promise
21:end
NOTE !
22:pain
23:threat
24:dinner
25:hell
26:starts
27:miss
28:deal
29:confused
30:arrest
31:rescue
32:shits
33:pathetic
34:park
35:friends
36:check
37:lunch
38:memories
39:away
40:popcorn
41:wicked
42:G-tidings
43:failed
44:tragedy
45:guilty
46:mature
47:4-U
48:surprise
49:nostalgic
50:back
51:contemplation
epilogue

01:mission

17.9K 463 85
By kookieworthy

BOOK 1

   ONLY IF IT WAS YOU and I!

There was a huge mess in jeon Inc. Papers were scattered on the table , empty coffee cans were littered amidst all employees sat clutching their heads as heavy dark circles adorned their eyes .

Exactly a floor above , there sat jeon jungkook CEO of the company eyes fixed on the screen of MacBook. Worry was written all over his face . He was just hoping to not bring this issue in his father 's knowledge.

Heavy boots clinked the marble floor indicating the presence of someone more superior as he heard his bodyguards scurrying to make a space for other to enter .

" good morning my dear son " jeon jaehyun greeted with dislike etched on his face.
He let his gaze linger around the office trying to control his rage .

" dad ... what are you doing here " jungkook fumbled on his seat making a way towards where his  dad stood with piercing eyes.

" our company is close to bankrupt and here you are asking me what business i have here " he glared at his son who had his face hung low .

" Iam sorry for this.. I swear  I'll do everything right..." jungkook bowed his head trying to get an appeal .

" I trusted my company in your hands and look what you did... you couldn't even trace a single risk.. what is your auditing team doing " he screamed on top of his lungs . Jungkook flinched a little after all his dad is only person he is scared of .

" we were tried our best dad .... it's one of our employee who misplaced the data bringing rage to Kims " he said apologetically.

" Kims called me this morning announcing the cancellation of this collaboration.. ohs are even  selling our company 's shares..... " jeon jaehyun was pacing back and forth in the room .

" Kim's were the only hope ... our Company 's valuation is already steeping low we can't afford another loss here " jaehyun sat on the chair where jungkook previously sat .

" I'll definitely do something " jungkook bowed again.

" you must be good at everything but this is business ... it's not a luck game. You need to careful when you are dealing with rich people... " jaehyun said. He now rolled a cigar , taking small puffs .

" you better go and announce emergency board meeting right away ... and yeah! I'll be leading it today " jaehyun said walking out of the room .

Jungkook punched the table once his dad was gone. He screamed pulling his hairs harshly .

It took him whole five minutes to regain his senses as he dialed his secretary 's number.

A petite lady in late 20s entered the room holding an iPad. She had waist- length dirty blonde hairs tied in a bun . White shirt tucked in brown pencil skirt , one look and you know she is an European.

" Matilda , call board members and announce an emergency meeting.... " jungkook yelled making the poor short lady flinch on her place.

" yes sir " she said .

" did anyone get a trace of Kim's file " he asked hoping affirmation.

" sorry sir .. we are still trying... " she said expecting to leave the dreadful place as soon as possible .

" I dont know why dad hired an useless staff who can't even do their duty accordingly... " after All he had to vent out the frustration on someone .

" sorry sir " she bowed apologetically.

" if we lose this deal then Iam looking after you all ..." Jungkook said dispersing the lady who sauntered out of the room .

His phone rang with a name ' love' . He took a deep breath before picking up the call expecting water in desert .

" hey darling , how did the appointment go " jungkook asked resting on his swivel chair .

Sniffs were heard from the other side making jungkook curse silently. All these years they are just waiting for a one particular good news that would fill their life with giggles and laughter.

" don't worry honey... everything will be alright .. " jungkook assured despite having a pang on heart .

" you are tired of me right ..." his wife said

jeon gayoung , his love and the only reason of his existence. They are legally wedded since three years .

" why are you telling this gayoung ... you know I can never get enough of you " jungkook said earning couple of more sniffs from other line .

" I'll call you later alright, love you  " jungkook ended the call without waiting letting her speak .

He rose inside the meeting room,  hands clammy , heart beating against his ribcage and nervousness on peak.

He pushed the glass door to find all the members sitting with worry etched on their faces . Some looked at him with anger as the misplacement of file was done by his staff.

He lowered his head as he walked towards his seat , sitting silently.

The meeting went on with accusations on him , only he knew how much he was trying to control his anger. His finger nails were digging his sweaty palm. He kept apologising and trying to place some ideas to cope up with this problem .

" Kim hansung is dangerous , it's impossible to obtain an approval at this rate .." one of the board member added making jungkook panic more . At this point he saw his father clawing his chest and removing his heart . The only thing his father ever deared is his company, jeon Inc.  Rest can simply go to hell.

"Heard his omega son is leading the company in his own ways lately .. we can think of manipulating him " another director added .

" I.. can speak to him... I know how to get stuffs done from omegas" jungkook said in determination.

"  of course you can .. but here we are speaking of mighty Kim taehyung... he is different from all other omegas you have met , confident, vigilant , treacherous and lethal.. he alone can bring hundred alphas down on his knees ..." Mr jung one of the member spoke .

" besides this case is managed by sunghoon himslef.. I don't think we will be able to persuade him virtually.. jaehyun you have to visit paris to get the work done " Mr song added .

" if that is the only solution of this problem ..  then it will be done ... " jaehyun said as he sat in the centre observing each and every person 's expression .

Jungkook signed in delight hearing that his father will be gone atleast for a month.

" isn't it jungkook " jaehyun darted his eyes at his son who was busy taking deep breathes .

" yes ... yes dad " jungkook turned pale. He had to oblige if he prefers living rest of his life with luxury .

The meeting was concluded with a jungkook going to Paris to solve the problem. The tyres of his limousine glided as he let his thought free coming up with the plans of manipulating his dad. At the same time he know the more he will try to change his dad's thoughts the less will be the chances of him remaininh in jeon Inc as CEO.

He entered the lavish house of his as his hands worked on the knot of tie. The lights were out except for one which illuminated the hall with its orange hue. He knew his wife must be sitting in the room ,under the sheets crying her heart out or probably cursing her luck for being infertile .

" darling.. Iam home " jungkook said walking inside the room to find her wife curled on the silk mattress wearing a night suit, eyes droopy,  lips parched , hairs running all across the sheets. 

Jungkook kneeled to face her wife who closer her eyes trying to control her tears .

" why do you always blame yourself for not conceiving a baby .. there can be some problem in me too " jungkook said running his hands on other 's head .

" you are perfect.. there is no flaw in you .. it's  me who is useless" she cried. 

Jungkook cupped her cheek to leave a peck on her parched lips and smiled .

" you are my jewel... precious one ... there can be nothing more important to me than you by my side ... happy and jubilant " jungkook said pecking her lips again .

" I want to impress your parents junggoo... they hate me for being your wife .. thought a kid can make them accept me as their daughter in law " gayoung said wiping her tears with the pad of her thumb.

" you dont need to impress anyone.. isn t it enough that impressed with every bit of you... morever after the arrival of our pup you will not pay attention to me... I want my wife all to myself " jungkook said nuzzling his nose in other 's scent glands .

" junggooooo....

A/N : taehyung will make an entry in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 2.7K 16
{COMPLETED} a story of two who are binded in a forced relationship 'marriage '~ Where jungkook is a normal living in a village and there is taehyung...
57.8K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
106K 3.3K 16
"I miss you,kook" "I hate you,Kim Taehyung In which Taehyung left his boyfriend Jungkook but what will happen when they meet after two years? mafia a...
22.1K 733 21
A young Omega was rejected by his mate. Deserted alone in a werewolf world where Omega's were considered as prized possessions. Jungkook, A True Alph...