𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➳...

By innieekitty

╰┈➤ 愛┆𝐀𝐈 / 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛�... More

❥001
❥002
❥003
❥004
❥005
❥006
❥007
❥008
❥009
❥010
❥011
❥012
❥013
❥014
❥015
❥016
❥017
❥018
❥019
❥020
❥021
❥022
❥023
❥024
❥025
❥026
❥027
❥028
❥029
❥030
❥031
❥032

❥033

354 6 0
By innieekitty

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
" just great.." y/n rolled her eyes , seeing the huge crowd standing outside .

" let's get out from the emergency exit " eren dragged the female once again .

They were walking down the halls of the enormous stadium , finally finding an exit after a while and pushing the door open .

The cold air of the night immediately welcomed them . Y/n shivered instantly which made eren wrap his arms
around her shoulders in attempt to give her warmth .

" your dress is absolutely stunning and it suits you very well , but it's not the perfect outfit to walk with at night  "

" thanks for the compliment but let me remind you that wearing a t-shirt isn't different too "

He smiled .

" it's true , but I never get cold ! "

" ohhh , even if I push you in that fountain ? " she gave him a look of pure malice pointing to the fountain in the other side of the road  .

" I'd like to see you try  "

He ran in the opposite direction laughing while y/n followed him , running as much as she could with her heels on . But the brown haired male was nowhere in sight anymore .

Realizing that , y/n slowed down whipping her head in every direction .
She felt a pang in her heart thinking that he left her , and in that moment , she regretted her choice . How can she stay with him after he lied to her , destroyed Freida and abandoned her?

It only took a few sweet words to make her problems vanish . A lot of events have occurred . Because of that contract , then this whole thing with Freida . She regretted making that choice already , but she loved him eternelly.

" eren ? " she calls out in vain .

This time , it was for sure . They were going to stay together. But she had a bigger problem than thinking about their relationship : she have to find him .

" ereeeeen ? "

The young lady started to feel scared . She didn't know why but fear took over her body all of a sudden.
The persons who passed by gave her a strange look . Alone , wearing a thin dress , she really seemed like a weird person .

She starts walking again , worried , arriving at the small fountain place where she saw the guy that she was looking for . Giving her a smile while holding a box of pizza in his hand . Y/N wasted no second and jumped in his arms .

" oh here , have this " eren wrapped a coat around her figure " and a little something to eat in case you're hungry after all of this running "

The female's eyes shined at the sight of her favorite pizza , the smell was heavenly making her stomach grumble  .
She grabbed a slice and took a good bite from it . It was cold and it wasn't greatly seasoned  , but right now it didn't matter .

" I'm happy that you're here by my side , y/n "

" me too "

She wasn't lying . She rarely felt that happy and satisfied . Sitting on the edge of the Fontaine , after the concert , with a thin dress on and a coat , eating a cold pizza .
The singer observed her for a while. Then he grabbed his phone smiling widely at the screen .

" I guess that I owe you three kisses now "

Y/n chocked on the slice of pizza , snapping her head to look at the bright screen .

ROCK CITY BOY @rcbofficial 2 minutes ago
Congratulations to our new winners : the heavenly skies #RCBC2021 #ROCKCITYBOYCONTEST

Y/n's eyes widened as she jumped from her spot  " oh my god , did we really win ? "

Eren nodded while turning his phone screen , reading the latest article that a musique website wrote :

" the four girls of heavenly skies have won the trophy tonight , surprising all the watchers of the contest especially the fans of the titans . With their cover of 'my happy ending' , they clearly charmed the jury and the public "

Y/n was jumping with joy . She couldn't believe what she was hearing . They freaking won the 10000 dollars !

She was only replacing Freida to help nanaba..and here they are ! Winning the contest , a contest that was the start of the famous boy group . It will eventually be a huge boost for the heavenly skies .

An idea popped in her head , and she felt her heart clench at the thought . She slowly looked at the brown haired male next to her , who surfed the net searching for other informations about the win of the females .

" hey , eren.."

The said male shifted his attention from his phone and raised his eyebrow in a questioning manner .

" do you think that , after our win , you will be allowed to date me since I am a member of a now famous group ? "

He furrowed his eyebrows , looking down " do you think that isayama will change his mind ? "

Y/n sighed and sat on the cold stone of the Fontaine again " I don't know...and if we ask him , he'll definitely find out about us . It's better if we don't act now and lay back for a while..."

She grabbed a slice of pizza that she ate slowly and eren does the same .
The two sat in silence , and when they finished , they head to the hotel .

" are you sure that isayama isn't there ?  " y/n couldn't help but think about freida's story  , even if she tried to forget it , her mind still replayed what she saw earlier .

" I'm totally sure about that , don't worry " eren said before entering the hotel .

It was the same one where the catastrophic events of " meet&greet" occurred . The female cringed at the memory . They passed by the receptionist , who still had that salty look on her .

                      ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

Y/n's mouth was agape in the sight of the room . Everything was luxurious ,  From a modern crystal chandelier that dangles over the bed to a plush silvery gray carpet that practically begs for your bare feet, waking up in this bedroom would be like waking up inside a warm storm cloud.the wardrobes are of such dimensions that everything fits comfortably inside.

" woah ! " y/n's eyes sparkled like a kid at the sight of his favorite toy . She jumped on the fluffy bed . The female noticed the numerous pillows beside her and an evil smile spread across her face . She throw him one and grabbed another for herself .

" PILLOW FIGHT ! "

The poor guy didn't process what was happening when he felt a pillow hit his face lightly . the female was surprised , she used all of her strength in that hit , but eren didn't move an inch .

It became a total chaos after that . They begin fighting , running around in the room , jumping on the bed  .

Y/n later found herself trapped between eren's arms , his hands on her face as he leaned closer , eyes closing and ready to kiss her when a knock on the door was heard .

They exchanged a look of panic . Sprinting toward the closet , the female decided to hide there while eren opened the door .

" oh , levi ! " he made sure to raise his voice to signal that it wasn't the person they feared " yes , I'm fine . Huh ? Noise ? Oh that ! I was just practicing and running around in the room , lifting the chairs and all .

The female sighed in relief leaning a little bit too much on the door .

" and.."

The closet's door suddenly opened , revealing a h/c haired girl on the ground . Both males froze , with Levi giving a last glare to eren then leaving without saying any other word .

Eren turned to his girlfriend yelling " what the hell are you doing ?! "

" s-sorry " y/n apologized , cheeks burning .

The teel-eyed man sighed , laying down on the bed .

" y/n , I..."

" I'm not ready yet " the said female replied immediately .

There was a moment of silence before the singer spoke again " uh...alright.....But it wasn't what I was about to say..."

Y/n felt like dying in that moment , she wanted to bury herself and disappear from the sight of the young man .

" I was about to ask if you wanted to go to the balcony "

She nodded , too embarrassed to say another word .

When she was about to move her way to the balcony , y/n heard light snoring . Did he just fall asleep ?! She got closer and constated that he definitely slept .

" I swear he's a child.." chuckling , she made herself comfortable beside him murmuring a good night before drifting off to sleep .
        ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
4 chapters left 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794 21 15
Jean Kirstein x fem oc 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 an ideal or idyllic place or state. Art by: Nue_insideout I do not own any Attack On Titan characters
6.1K 304 22
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵... 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿...
140K 5.2K 48
❝ 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 ❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ
381K 17.1K 55
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a young teacher moves to the outskirts of the city with her husband meeting a peculiar broken boy who is a student of hers. Getting o...