Descendent of Roronoa Zoro

By YutoUchiha0

This story is about a young man who's the grandson of one of the most infamous pirates and second in command... More

Prologue: Entering Roronoa YN

179 5 2
By YutoUchiha0

???: Grandpa Grandpa tell me the story of you when you were apart of the straw hat pirates. Said a young boy who was being given bandages for his wounds.

This young man was none other then Roronoa YN  who was talk too a much older male who was sitting while drinking some sake.

???: How many times do I have too tell you those damned stories YN

YN: I'll stop asking Intel you show me how to use the three sword style like you did when you were young.

Zoro: what do you mean when I was young I'm still young.

As soon as he said this his grandson looked at him with a blank expression while telling him.

YN: grandpa you make the queen look young.

As soon as he said that the older looking Zoro smacked him upside the head.

Zoro: why don't you say that again you brat.

As soon as he did this YN was holding his head and saying how his head was hurting now.

YN: owowowowow geez grandpa you didn't have to smack me for a joke no wonder you didn't get along with Sanji.

Zoro: your suppose to respect your elders kid also what has the damned cook been teaching you I hope it's none of his perverted ways.

???: Hey moss head just tell the kid the story .

We here a voice say coming from the stair case.

???: ZZZZZOOOOOORRRRRROOOOO.

as we here this we see long stretch arms coming from the stairs then an older looking man with a straw hat.

???: Luffy settle down will you were not all as young as we use to be you know.

???: Can we hurry this up I need to get back to Kaya.

???: Now Usopp we've just come here to check up on Zoro and little YN here we're not in that much of a hurry.

As chopper said this Zoro couldn't help but feel a little happy that most of his former crew mates could come and see him and his family.

Zoro: well this is a surprise what brings you guys out here and we're are the others.

As he asks this Luffy comes up with a news paper showing some bad news to zoro.

Luffy: well Zoro we've come here to ask for your help we've learned that the Marines have captured  jinbe and are still looking for robin and are in the same area as her.

Zoro: final some action after how many years they've final tried to capture the state hat crew I'm sorry YN but I'll have too tell you the story when I return home alright.

YN: alright grandpa but remember you promised so please return safe so then you can final tell me we're you guys hid that endless treasure or as it's know the one piece.

Zoro: deal well we need to get going keep in eye on the dojo for me YN.

As we see this the former members of the strawhats all get up and walk towards the thousand sunny in hopes to save jinbe and protect robin.

~ months later~

After a couple of months YN See's that at the bay was the thousand sunny so he rushed towards it but when he makes it there he See's that a crowd has formed and so he couldn't see what was happening so he rushed to the front but when he makes it there all he sees are the strawhats but not his grandpa.

YN: Sanji what happened out there wheres my grandpa.

As he says this Sanji looks down in defeat and couldn't say anything at all to YN so you looks towards chopper giving him a signal to give something too YN wrapped in a cloth was one of his grandpa's swords and the only one they could find after there battle

As soon as YN sees this he knows what had happened and took the sword and ran towards a direction we're now one could see or find him.

As soon as this happen chopper wanted to go after him but Luffy and Sanji stopped him from running off to find him cause they knew that he need to be by himself.

YN: why grandpa you promised me that you'd come back and finish your story it shouldn't end like this!

YN was yelling at the top of his lungs and crying but he knew that his grandpa wouldn't like seeing him like this so he had too hold his tears back as much as he hated it he knew he a had to but as soon as he stopped we could here a violin in the back ground making a sweet melody and YN knew this song cause his grandpa and his crew would always sing it with him this is when he let loose of his feelings and cried none stop for what felt like hours but was only a couple of minutes then he went too sleep holding onto the only thing left of his grandpa the wado ichimonji. As soon as end of bink sake finished we see a well dressed skeleton pick up young YN and carry him back to civilization we're we see Luffy and the rest finish this melody all in tears. After this we see them all get back onto the sunny to return home and YN training with his new blade.

YN: don't worry grandpa I'll make you proud and happy so I hope you continue to watch over me.

~years later~

???: Well gramps this is the place you wanted me to go I'll have to honor your wishes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 2.6K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
532K 15.7K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
17.1K 326 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
165K 4K 57
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...