Rekindling Old Flames (BWWM)

By mss_amalee

"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down b... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
STORY BRANCH - CHAPTER 13
STORY BRANCH - CHAPTER 19
STORY BRANCH - CHAPTER 17
NEW BEGINNINGS
OUR WEDDING DAY
TEN YEARS LATER

CHAPTER 18

4K 144 8
By mss_amalee

The following morning, I wake up early and head to the salon to meet Camila and Tamara. We're getting our hair done together.

"Lilah, over here," someone says as soon as I step inside. I look and see Tamara across the room. A hairdresser is already working on her hair.

"Hey, how are you?" I bend down to her level and place a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm good, you?"

"Good, too. Where is Camila? She left the house before me, so she should be here." I take the seat beside Tamara.

"She went to get something from my car."

"Oh, alright," I say before asking the hairdresser attending to Tamara's hair to get someone to begin mine. I take one of the complimentary water bottles and have a sip.

As I'm drinking, Tamara looks over at me. "How was the party last night? Did you enjoy yourself?" she asks, and I begin to choke. "Take it easy, sorry." She rubs my back as I catch my breath.

Her question, "Did you enjoy yourself?" It was so unexpected. I haven't told the girls about the things Beau has been doing to me these past few weeks. I'm too ashamed. I know they're the last people on this earth who would judge me, but I can't help but to worry they might lose respect for me when they find out I allowed Beau to touch me intimately.

"It was okay," I finally answer, avoiding eye contact.

"That's nice to hear. Did you see Beau?"

"Yes, I did." At least Tamara had realized there was a chance I might have seen Beau at the party, unlike myself. I can't believe I forgot Beau is a car enthusiast. Of course, he'd be sure to attend a Tesla event. It was one of the reasons my dad used to like him. He said Beau was like the son he never had. It explains why our breakup also hurt Dad, because he had thought Beau was one of the good ones. Dad feels like what happened was his fault because he couldn't see Beau's true colors. But it wasn't. There was no way he could've seen through Beau's charms. Even I didn't.

"Well, how did it go?" Tamara's voice drags me out of my thoughts. "Did he say or do anything to annoy you?" Her questions are making me remember the events of last night when I am trying my best to forget them.

"No, he didn't." If anything, he made me a very happy woman last night.

"That's odd," she says. I hope Tamara can't tell something happened between us. Shame will kill me if she does.

"It's odd, Tamara, because something obviously happened," Camila suddenly says from behind me, coming over to us.

"Camila," I smile as she gets closer, but a pit forms in my stomach at her words.

Taking a seat beside me, she smiles and points. "You guys fucked."

"No!" The word comes out a little higher than I intended. Shutting my eyes, I sink into the chair as I realize that if they didn't know something happened between us before, they definitely do now after that reaction.

"Spill!" Tamara says, catching on.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Was it something bad?" Camila asks, worried.

I hesitate before answering. "No, it wasn't."

"Then tell us."

With my eyes still closed, I consider confiding in them about what's been going on. I know they won't blame me for anything that's happened, but I would still feel ashamed to admit it.

"We are your best friends, Lilah. You can tell us anything," Tamara says.

I take a deep breath, opening my eyes. "We dry humped." I bite my lip once the words leave my mouth.

"At the party?" Camila's eyes light up at my admission.

"Yes, but somewhere secluded."

"Someone is becoming more daring these days," Tamara says, smirking.

"I know I shouldn't have let him, but once his hands were on me...I couldn't bring myself to stop it."

"We know; you don't have to explain yourself to us," Camila says.

"I just wish I wasn't so attracted to him," I groan.

"Don't we all wish that about someone?" Tamara says, surprising me.

"What are you talking about?" I don't have a clue as to who she might be referring to, there's no man currently in her life.

"Nothing," she says, before quickly changing the subject. "Is he the one you are meeting with tonight?" We were all supposed to go to the club tonight, but I canceled after Beau asked me to dinner.

"Yes."

"Have you decided to forgive him?"

"Absolutely not."

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know if I'm being honest, and Beau is not making it easy to figure out."

"He apologized, didn't he?"

"Kind of." I could tell they were still filled with questions, but honestly the more I talked about him—the more confused I became. "Enough about Beau and I. Talking about him makes me tap into my heart, and I am not ready for that yet. Can we talk about something else?"

"Sure," Tamara answers before turning to Camila. "How are things with Axel?"

"How are things with who?" I ask, before Camila can answer.

"Axel." Tamara looks at me like I've gone crazy. "Your cousin?"

"I know who Axel is, but why would you ask her that?"

"They've—" Tamara starts, but Camila quickly places her hand over our friend's mouth.

"Is there something going on between you two that I don't know about?" I ask Camila.

"I swear, nothing is going on." She says, but her eyes tell me otherwise.

"Then why won't you let Tamara say what she wanted to say?"

"Because she is scared you might disapprove," Tamara speaks around Camila's hand, her voice muffled.

"Disapprove?" My eyebrows shoot up. "What the hell is going on between you and Axel?" A slight sweat breaks out on Camila's forehead as I stare at her, waiting for an answer. Taking her hand away from Tamara's mouth, she begins to play with her fingers.

"You should tell her now before she finds out later," Tamara says.

Camila hesitates. "Axel and I..."

"They slept together," Tamara finishes for her.

"You guys did what?" I ask, shocked to the bone. I laugh sarcastically before continuing, "Please, tell me you're joking. How long has it been since your breakup, Camila? How can you already be sleeping with my cousin?"

"I told you it wouldn't be a good idea to tell her," Camila mutters to Tamara.

"How could you sleep with him?" I ask again, knowing I seem like a hypocrite right now. But this is totally different from my situation. Camila just got out of a relationship, and she's already sleeping with someone. And not just anyone, but Axel—my cousin.

"I know it may seem like I took advantage of Axel," Camila answers. "But I swear, I didn't. I was just drunk and heartbroken. It won't happen again, I promise."

"It shouldn't. Axel is not good for you." I'm more shocked and confused than angry. I don't mind Camila being with Axel, but he is not the best person for her.

"I thought you would be angry, because I'm older than him."

"Of course not; I am not angry at you. It's Axel I want to kill right now for sleeping with you while you were drunk. And I will as soon as I get home."

"Please don't harm him. I begged him to do it."

"So you think. Axel knew you were vulnerable and took advantage of you. I think it's time for him to go home. His vacation has lasted long enough."

"Please don't send him away."

Her pleading tone catches my attention. "Camila, is there something else I should know about?"

"No, nothing," she answers quickly. She's definitely hiding something, but I decide not to push it anymore today. I'd rather us just enjoy our girl's day.

***

It's been a few hours since the girls and I returned from the salon. Tamara followed Camila and me home so we could spend some more time together. But currently, I'm getting ready for my dinner with Beau. Once I put on my dress, I step out of the closet. It's a strappy, satin, emerald-colored midi-dress. Tamara and Camila rush into my room as I'm going over to my vanity table to put on my jewelry.

"You need to see this," Tamara says, putting her phone in my face.

"What?" Taking her phone, I almost drop it once I see the webpage that's pulled up.

I blink my eyes to help push back the tears threatening to fall as Tamara helps me scroll through the article. It's about Beau. One hand moves to my racing heart, and my other covers my mouth to prevent any sound from coming out.

"Did you have any idea he was dating someone?" Camila asks. Too shocked to speak, I just shake my head.

"How..." My words choke in my throat. I have never felt more disgusted with myself than I do right now seeing the big rock on this lady's finger as she stands beside Beau. The tears finally fall once Camila wraps her arms around me.

Howcould Beau do this to me? How could he use me to have an affair? I can'tbelieve he had me moaning his name yesterday while he has a fiancée. I can't evenimagine what she would go through if she found out the things Beau and I havebeen doing. Oh my God, I am such a fool. How could I not have realized that I meantnothing to him? He still sees me as he always has. Just a fling to enjoy for ashort time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 5K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
1.9M 59.2K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...