The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 24: Brother

31 10 46
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Namjoon screamed loudly as the sink began filling with the bloodred water. His screams echoed the walls as the sink reflected the pool of red liquid.

"What happened? Stop shouting! Jesus!" The guard outside yelled as Namjoon kept screaming. He opened the door to his room and entered the bathroom to see what exactly happened.

The guard glanced at the pool of bloodred water and then at Namjoon who was backed against the wall, eyes widened and mouth still open from the screaming he did.

"Chill, it's just blood." The guard sighed and dragged Namjoon out of the bathroom. Namjoon didn't know what to do so he just let himself be dragged.

When the guard made him sit on the bed, Namjoon crawled backwards trying to stay tiny and unnoticeable from the bathroom but his six feet body wasn't helping much in hiding. The guard shook his head and made his way to exit the room, not wanting to entertain Namjoon's whimpering any longer.

Just then, a boy dressed fully in black entered Namjoon's cell, laughing uncontrollably. He stood in front of Namjoon and flicked his wrist to dismiss the guard.

Now it was only Namjoon, scared in a corner, and the boy laughing for no reason.

"You...got scared...of a prank..." The boy wheezed between laughter.

Namjoon simply stayed in the corner. He was already getting psycho vibes from this boy and he didn't want to mess up anymore.

"That was just...paint..." The boy was not bent on his knees gasping for air. At his words, Namjoon suddenly wished he choked on his own spit and died.

"Okay, now I'm calm." The boy took dramatic deep breaths and smiled widely at Namjoon. "Let us introduce ourselves, shall we?"

He put out a hand forward, about three metres away from Namjoon, and introduced himself.

"I am Kim Minjun. Son of Kim Chanyoung? Remember me or your innocent brain forgot everything criminal?"

Namjoon's eyes widened at the familiarity of the name. "You mean..."

Minjun smirked.

"Yes, your dear uncle Kim Chanyoung. It's been long, brother."

||

~Somewhere else~

||

The paperweight on the stack of notes kept the papers from flowing away. But Y/N didn't close her window.

She had locked herself up in her room ever since she witnessed Jimin and Taehyung bonding together. She had seen Jimin laughing like that after a long time and she was sure she missed it very much.

"I don't know where are you. But I do know you haven't eaten your food yet. You should eat. If you don't, then I'll stay hungry too." Y/N whispered gazing up at the sky.

The moon was now visible out from the clouds, and Y/N wished not for the first time that he was here with her.

"I miss you," Y/N whispered to the night sky where the moon hung low, stars peeking out from the clouds and wind rushing to meet her. It all felt so magical, yet so lonely.

Without him.

||

"So, you mean you have known Y/N for almost seven years?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with awe.

He never knew the guys were so close.

"What's so shocking?" Jimin asked rolling his eyes.

"Well, that was unexpected. I thought you guys might know each other for a year or two, met through some mission. But turns out you met her when she was barely fifteen and you were about to jump off a cliff." Taehyung shook his head. "That was quite a shock."

Jimin chuckled softly. "Live with us for a while and you'll forget the real meaning of shock."

"As if we would stay that long." Taehyung scoffed. He turned his head away from Jimin, whose smile dropped when he heard Taehyung's words.

'He himself doesn't want to stay here. And you thought you found yourself a best friend.' Jimin thought bitterly.

"But you'll still be here, right?" Taehyung turned back to Jimin.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked dryly.

"Like I can still meet you, right? We'll still be friends?" Taehyung asked with enthusiasm.

But Jimin knew it wasn't possible. After this even if they crossed paths they would avoid each other completely. Currently, they are cooperating just for mutual benefits. After that, they'll be mere strangers.

So Jimin stowed his desire for friendship in his heart's farthest corners and got up without answering Taehyung. Taehyung called out his name from behind but Jimin didn't turn.

||

~Flashback~

||

Jimin took a step closer to the waves underneath. The cold wind made him shiver, but at this point, he was too numb to feel anything.

"Eomma, Appa, I bet you won't like this. But now I am too gone by to care about what you would like." Jimin whispered, a small tear escaping his eyes.

He was recently sent to a prestigious high school to study, but the pressure from his parents to ace every test was too high for him. After all, he wanted to pursue something that pleased him, not the boring family business of manufacturing cars. Being the only heir, he was forced to take over the company and for that, he needed to be the Mr Perfect. But how can you expect a fourteen-year-old to keep top in every subject of his school when he had barely started adjusting to the changing environment? His parents weren't even relenting a bit, they saw him as a prodigy child and now he doubted if he was even a child anymore.

"Goodbye, foreve-" Jimin's heartfelt goodbye was disturbed by a very annoying high-pitched voice that was trying to hit notes out of its reach.

"If you wanna run away with me, I know a galaxy...
And I can take you for a ride...
I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm...
Where the music don't stop for life...

Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes...
Shining just the way I like...
If you're feeling like you need a little bit of company...
You met me at the perfect time..."

"Jesus, I'm trying to jump off here and this is the exact time you barge in? And geez do you even know how to sing?" Jimin jumped off the bridge onto the road, not in the mood of killing himself anymore. He was really pissed off at his emotional moment that was ruined.

The off-tune singer was a girl who was strolling through the streets with her hands in her pockets, completely unaware of the ear damage her voice was causing.

When she finally notice the scowling Jimin leaning on the lamppost with his hands crossed, she burst out laughing at the cute face he made.

"I don't know who you are...but you look adorable..." Y/N giggled again and hiccuped. Jimin then noticed how she was stumbling in her steps.

"Shit, you're drunk?" Jimin cried stepping back a few places from the weird girl.

"Drunk? Hell no..." The girl hiccuped again and as she stepped forward to show Jimin she wasn't drunk, she tripped over her own feet and stumbled into Jimin's arms.

"Oops, hey there, I'm Y/N, are you a ghost?" She asked, half in a daze.

"Oh damn, get away from me!" Jimin tried to push her away but she wasn't moving. "God don't tell me you passed out."

Sure enough, the weird girl Y/N passed out leaning on him.

This was going to be a long night. Jimin wondered what sins did he commit in his last life to end up in so many weird situations. But deep down he was happy she came, or else he was about to be wiped out of existence on this planet earth.

And she would have hit her head if she passed out like this in the middle of the road.

||

~Flashback ends~

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 36.2K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
75.5K 3.4K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
341K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...